Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Claiming Skylanders [CLOSED]
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#1 Posted: 13:24:48 12/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Since I'm new to the game (after getting a deal on it to get Holiday Wash Buckler in LI), I'm curious as to the best way to play. I notice that when I "Claim" a Skylander from inputting them into Lost Islands, it give me the offer to get their abilities for 50% off. Is it only when I claim them or can I get them later at that price? I've been ignoring them, but wonder if I should wait to enter my Skylanders until I have enough gems to get their abilities for 50% off.
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#2 Posted: 17:43:31 10/01/2014
Quote: obidawsn
Since I'm new to the game (after getting a deal on it to get Holiday Wash Buckler in LI), I'm curious as to the best way to play. I notice that when I "Claim" a Skylander from inputting them into Lost Islands, it give me the offer to get their abilities for 50% off. Is it only when I claim them or can I get them later at that price? I've been ignoring them, but wonder if I should wait to enter my Skylanders until I have enough gems to get their abilities for 50% off.

I started to notice that exact same thing. Once you decline the offer initially you can't get the offer again so I've "convinced" my son to wait to add more of his swap force skylanders until he has enough gems to pay the 100 gems to unlock everything at claim time. If not it's a boat load of gems/gold to unlock everything. I'm relatively new with the game so my information might not be accurate.
Tcapron69 Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#3 Posted: 01:46:38 12/01/2014
no your right the offer only happens once. I'm actually doing the same thing with battlegrounds I'm not entering all of my guys because I wanted to have some more gems to unlock all their abilities.
---
Totally onboard for Trap Team!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me