Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Infinite Rising: A Story about DI and Skylanders
Page 1 of 1
Infinite Rising: A Story about DI and Skylanders [CLOSED]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1 Posted: 19:09:30 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Prologue: The shadow Invaders

Skylands was a joyous settlement. For two long years the land was harmonic and peaceful. But there were rumors..Rumors of invaders for a land far away. They were a clan of ruthless crusaders, with members of all shapes and sizes. They made powerful alliances and took down many countries. few could remember the settlement known as The Dreamworks after is was destroyed with one fell swoop of a hand...the clan's name was Disney. It was created after a mortal by the name of Walt Disney created a band of colorful characters, the leader being a Mouse with fantastical abilities...but they revolted and Walt was killed. taking their creators name as their own, they found more and more to join them, from Cowboys to superheroes, and it was said that they had conquered an intergalactic empire. They were set on taking Skylands next. The Council of dragons were befuddled, and would not take any actions. But one day..It happened. Fleets stormed through the air, through the land, through the sea. The Council tried calling upon the mythical creatures known as the Pocket Monsters but they neglected as they were competing over most things. The Nintendians would only dock at Boomtown .Skylands was in peril.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 19:48:53 08/12/2013
Skylanders will win.
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#3 Posted: 22:11:38 09/12/2013
Hehee, I like this! Pocket Monsters, Nintendians, I really like the plot!!!
And yes, Skylands will win. They have an array of spectacular abilities.
Can't wait to see the development! smilie
---
A story.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me