Page 1 of 1
Change of Developers ? [CLOSED]
Summer_Forest Green Sparx Gems: 238
#1 Posted: 23:44:08 30/09/2008 | Topic Creator
So at first, I thought it was both Krome Studios and Etranges Libellules working together on DOTD. But now it's just Etranges Libellules ?
In a way, I'm glad if it is, Krome's way of handling Spyro wasn't so great imo, to put it simply. smilie
What do you guys think ? So far Etranges Libellules seems to be handling it all well, Plains of Avalar is really amazing.
(sry if I get some things mixed up, I'm not up to date on all the DOTD news)

One more question, so one of the most important things in Spyro games to me, and what Krome failed to do, is incorporate free roaming as in the first few Spyros, will there be free roaming in DOTD ? It looks like it but I can't quite tell.
---
"Young dragon, all our hope now lies with you. When you wake up, it will be a different world, but know this; you are not alone."

Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#2 Posted: 23:56:15 30/09/2008
I agree with you with krome, with the free roaming thing, but I still likd them a lot for having put a totally new aspect on spyro now, but yes I like the new company too, i really don't care which company takes over, as long as they make good games. I know soyro isn't what he used to be, but I'm a loyal spyro fan I an I'll love him no matter what smilie
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
#3 Posted: 00:51:42 01/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro13570
I agree with you with krome, with the free roaming thing, but I still likd them a lot for having put a totally new aspect on spyro now, but yes I like the new company too, i really don't care which company takes over, as long as they make good games. I know soyro isn't what he used to be, but I'm a loyal spyro fan I an I'll love him no matter what smilie

heh I was actually really fond of ANB but then I got TEN and everything changed, aside from the dreams, that game was really frustrating.
Hopefully DOTD won't just be about killing hoards of enemies.
---
"Young dragon, all our hope now lies with you. When you wake up, it will be a different world, but know this; you are not alone."

Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#4 Posted: 01:02:38 01/10/2008
Good news for you Summer, a big part of this game is exploring the areas by wing and foot to find all the hidden items or just look around.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#5 Posted: 01:15:38 01/10/2008
That's cool.
---
Catchphrase~
#6 Posted: 03:38:21 01/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: byrn
good news for you summer, a big part of this game is exploring the areas by wing and foot to find all the hidden items or just look around.

seriously ?

omg yayyyyyyyy

smilie

thx!
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:38:34 01/10/2008 by Summer_Forest
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#7 Posted: 17:51:56 01/10/2008
Yeah, supposedly the areas are pretty big since they wanted to give you plenty of room to fly. You can hunt for armour pieces and I believe you find something to unlock items in a gallery. Hopefully we can do flips in the air smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#8 Posted: 22:34:09 01/10/2008
Actually, I like ET. Krome put too much pressure on TEN, like on the pirate levels, you're stuck! No good flying, you get trapped easily, and the worst, you start all over again when you die! You've gone so far, and Krome does THIS!? Entranges Libulles, however, knows the game, knows your hard work on trying to navigate and fly. They know you'll get bummed on starting back again.

One word sentence: Entranges Libulles will do great. Far greater than Krome.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#9 Posted: 03:42:53 02/10/2008
Quote: Summer_Forest
Quote: Spyro13570

heh I was actually really fond of ANB but then I got TEN and everything changed, aside from the dreams, that game was really frustrating.
Hopefully DOTD won't just be about killing hoards of enemies.

You probably will be killing hoards of enemies! smilie Oh No!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me