Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > New Skylanders Game: Kaos Alliance!
Page 1 of 1
New Skylanders Game: Kaos Alliance! [CLOSED]
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#1 Posted: 15:08:05 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
So, since this has been speculated to be the next game, I'm going to make my version of it.

First off, there are absolutely NO returning characters. If you want them, buy the old ones.

There are three characters for each element: A basic character, a 'Giant' character, and a Spell Punk.

Basic characters are like normal skylanders. These will be more common enemies from the first three games. They might have to have an attack or two added in because some of them only do one thing.

Giants, along with the original 8, will be able to do new and improved feats of strength in this game. They will be larger in and out of game.

The Spell punks are special. They are a bit smaller than basic characters, but very powerful. They can use their original attack for damage, or to enhance skylanders of their element. For example, the life punk can heal any skylander of that element, (including ones from the first three games) or shoot a ray of leaves at enemies.

All characters will have upgrades, soul gems, and paths

Here are the characters:

Arkeyan Juggernaut (Tech) He is the Tech giant. He can perform all of his ingame attacks. Attack 1: Shield slam: Slam half of the shield into the ground. Attack 2: Shield: Smash together your shield for extra armor that will also damage anything that gets caught between the halves! Attack 3: Laser: Fire a laser from your chest.

Arkeyan Jouster (Tech) Tech basic. He can slam his staff into the ground, make a shield that will damage enemies, and another attack will be added. Melee characters like him will have combos.

Tech spellpunk (Tech) Can summon lasers from the sky that will deal damage or give tech skylanders a short time damage boost.

I will start the other elements and add on if you guys like this. Remember: It is a work in progress.
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#2 Posted: 02:38:06 20/12/2013

And the results are...

Very nicely done. smilie
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#3 Posted: 14:44:47 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me