Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders Collection Vault available for free for iOS devices
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Collection Vault available for free for iOS devices [CLOSED]
jayemsee Green Sparx Gems: 208
#1 Posted: 14:10:10 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote:
The Skylanders Collection Vault™ is the official app that lets you explore all the different Skylanders and track your collection.

The perfect mobile companion for all Portal Masters looking to learn more about their favorite characters and get to know new Skylanders characters.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/s...ult/id742511893
---
Hijacking Rainbows™
jstewie23 Blue Sparx Gems: 967
#2 Posted: 14:42:02 27/11/2013
Thread in the Swap Force forum about this app.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=94239
---
Have extra Amazon FS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, Jade FW, Molten HD, TF Chop Chop, Scarlet Ninjini, QDRS
Spinall4 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1019
#3 Posted: 16:56:20 27/11/2013
Ya epic fail.....Way to let android users down once again!!
---
I have an unopened molten hot dog,s2 Bash,QDRS,HFR and flocked STTh . Looking for granite crusher,polar whirlwind,volcanic vault and other rares.
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#4 Posted: 04:42:31 28/11/2013
I think it's a blessing for you android users. I spent half my day entering the stupid codes to unlock my skylanders, and I'm not even halfway done yet.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
SkylandersDad5 Green Sparx Gems: 351
#5 Posted: 04:54:55 28/11/2013
There is a sweepstakes with that game. Enter in your Skylanders wish list and they will draw names on December 9th and send the winners figures from their list.
---
Looking for: GITD Warnado. Have extra: Red DS, Blue Bash, GITD RS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, more...
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 14:54:59 28/11/2013
Quote: SkylandersDad5
There is a sweepstakes with that game. Enter in your Skylanders wish list and they will draw names on December 9th and send the winners figures from their list.

This is interesting, because your want list can have characters that haven't been released yet.

Where's the link to this contest?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:58:04 28/11/2013 by GhostRoaster
jstewie23 Blue Sparx Gems: 967
#7 Posted: 14:57:29 28/11/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster

This is interesting, because your want list can have characters that haven't been released yet.

And you can put chase variants on your want list too.
---
Have extra Amazon FS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, Jade FW, Molten HD, TF Chop Chop, Scarlet Ninjini, QDRS
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8 Posted: 15:00:40 28/11/2013
Quote: jstewie23
Quote: GhostRoaster

And you can put chase variants on your want list too.

MOOOOOM! GET ME AN IPAD NOW! smilie

Ugh, this stinks. There are tons of people who use Android instead of Apple.

I'd love to get Doom Stone and Punk Shock early.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:08:21 28/11/2013 by Matteomax
SkylandersDad5 Green Sparx Gems: 351
#9 Posted: 16:07:20 28/11/2013
You can also go to http://www.skylanders.com/sweepstakes

"Alternatively, entrants can enter without the app by creating a wish list of up to twenty five (25) Skylanders SWAP Force figures using the Skylanders Wish List feature of the Skylanders website located at http://www.skylanders.com/wishlist and sending the wish list in a first class stamped envelope to: Skylanders SWAP Force Holiday Wish List Sweepstakes Entry, c/o Activision Publishing, 3100 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405 during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit of one (1) Entry per person/email address/household, regardless of method of entry."

No app required.
---
Looking for: GITD Warnado. Have extra: Red DS, Blue Bash, GITD RS, GITD FR, Pumpkin FR, more...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:57 28/11/2013 by SkylandersDad5
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#10 Posted: 16:28:47 28/11/2013
Is this a US only contest or global?

Also, the bluetooth portal better get added in an update! It needs SOME use!
Loxone Green Sparx Gems: 368
#11 Posted: 17:24:55 28/11/2013
Quote: Pyrofer
Is this a US only contest or global?

Also, the bluetooth portal better get added in an update! It needs SOME use!

Sweepstakes are US only as per the description in the link provided earlier.
InitialFS Blue Sparx Gems: 640
#12 Posted: 18:11:59 28/11/2013
Wishful thinking but it would be nice if you could import your collection from Lost Islands or if entering a code worked across all Activision apps.
---
Lost Islands Activate: InitialFS (10/9/14 - Spots Open)
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#13 Posted: 09:28:13 29/11/2013
Yeah, no reason it couldn't interact more with Lost Islands!
That should be the advantage to having an official app! If you have to put it all in manually you may as well use Skylister.

If you want to use a portal you can use my app on the PC. And yet they force you to enter the damn webcodes! It's not even a quick process. They don't just let you keep entering codes you have to watch a video for each character and select a confusing selection of taps to get back to entering a code.
Ugh.

Looks pretty, lots of work to make it useful needed.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#14 Posted: 17:04:54 29/11/2013
I have to wonder if maybe Activision has some deal with itunes or something. In this day and age I can't see any reason to not release an app (especially one like this that people have been asking for since like...ever) on both the itunes and Google Play Store.

Ah well. Guess we'll get to wait a year and a month before it comes out for Android...
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#15 Posted: 17:22:59 29/11/2013
Honestly,US ONLY!??!?!,!?!?!??RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#16 Posted: 17:59:28 29/11/2013
Quote: spyroflame0487
I have to wonder if maybe Activision has some deal with itunes or something. In this day and age I can't see any reason to not release an app (especially one like this that people have been asking for since like...ever) on both the itunes and Google Play Store.

Ah well. Guess we'll get to wait a year and a month before it comes out for Android...

Who knows? Maybe you'll be tired of it all and it won't be a problem anymore smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#17 Posted: 18:24:03 29/03/2014
Has anyone been able to download the new update for the vault?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me