Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Theuone's Universal Torture Channel
Page 1 of 1
Theuone's Universal Torture Channel [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1 Posted: 21:42:40 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I have been thinking, and I have decided to bring back a topic made by other people. This will be like those topic, it is another everyone fanfiction where we get to torture and humiliate our favorite charcters.
(in game show announcer voice)- Now people I introduce you to the premier of Theuone's Torture Channel. The game show where we, the people, get to mentally torture and humiliate Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx, and everyone that they have met. They are our unwilling contestants, and so they know, the punishment for not playing is ceaseing from all of exsistence. also we have near-unlimited powers and anything we can think of, we can make our contestants do. Oh i am using parenthesis to tell what they may be doing. so why dont i begin:

Theuone (me)- So Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx, do you know why i have brought you here?

Spyro- yeah you want to make us do horrible things, just like your friends did.

Theuone- yeah thats right, and to begin, well Sparx, i am going to get some use out of you. abracadabra!

Sparx- arg! you just turned me into a dragon! why did you do that?

theuone- you really should be thanking me, and i did it so you too could experiance what i am about to do next. abracadabra! I just toke away your tails, wings, and horns.

Cynder-what do you want from us(crying)?

Theuone- well i will give them back to you if you give me 1000 gems, deal?

Sparx-sheesh, this guy is worse that moneybags.

Cynder- who is moneybags?

Spyro-he is a very cheep bear who just loves taking the gems i collect so i can do things. you may know him as Auric in the skylands. (turning to me) fine, you have a deal, here is your stupid gems.

Theuone-thank you, abracadabra!

we'll back back after these messages
when i type "we'll be back after these messages" it means that the short is over, also for me Sparx is going to stay a dragon. hmm you know what? i didnt add the word universal to this title for nothing, i will allow everyone to bring in any character from anything, wheither it be t.v., books, or games, send um in and have fun. oh before i type anything in this, i will need a least one post from someone else. also spread the word, please, i made this for everyone, it wont be fun if there isnt anyone else posting their mischivious plans regarding our favorite characters here. so let the games and flames begin!
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#2 Posted: 22:54:50 25/11/2013
could you put Seathius in here pretty please? D:

This looks interesting
#3 Posted: 22:30:21 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I could but here is the difference between this topic those who have come before me: you don't need to make requests, you can torture them your self. we all are the hosts here, I have only just created it. anyway allow me to show you what I meant by bringing characters here:

theuone-alright Spyro, Sparx, and Cynder allow me to introduce you to the (dramatic phause) Dragonets of Destiny! Clay the mudwing, Tsunami the seawing, Sunny the unique sandwing, Glory the rainwing, and Starflight the nightwing.

Tsunami- what is going on here, let us go.

Glory- yeah, we have had enough of being people's prisoners.

Cynder- I don't think he has intentions to do that. Apparently we are here to be tortured and humiliated.

Starflight- well it seems very obvious that this person does not want us to fight back, given that there are no screens here, which in turn means that we wont know where he is. he may not even be here.

Spyro- wow starflight, you are just as smart as Volteer. You two should so meet sometime, maybe after we get out of here.

theuone- alright, enough chit-chat, lets get on with the embrassment. In the middle of the room you should see a small box, and at any time it should play music, that to your own ears will be the most erratating song ever. you can turn it off by opening the box, but be warned, you may not like that either.

the box then activates and spyro goes to turn it off. - we need a key.

theuone- oh right, I hid it somewhere in this room.

Cynder promptly finds it and opens the box. which then yells at the highest volume possible "Sunny, Starflight loves you!"
Starflight then ran to a corner, sobbing with his wings covering his head.

Tsunami-Why would you dare do that to Starflight, sure we knew he had a crush on Sunny, with the exception of her, but that still doesn't mean you should blurt it out to everyone.(raging to me)

theuone- myhahahaha, I just wanted to do that for fun. don't worry, I can erase your traumatic memories for hmm, lets say, oh I dunno, maybe 2000 gems.

Spyro- you monster, fine here, just erase it then.

theuone- thank you for your particaption, abracadabra.

We'll back back after these messages
hmm does any one have any advice on how I can become more popular here just like my current signature says?
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#4 Posted: 22:56:35 26/11/2013
Get a sweet quote and a new avatar
---
henlo
#5 Posted: 23:05:55 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
so that is your advice, hmm not sure. thanks but no thanks. im sure there is more to it than that.
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#6 Posted: 23:09:34 26/11/2013
Pm tons of peeps
---
henlo
#7 Posted: 23:11:51 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
hmm sounds likely to succeed, but how exactly do you you suppose I contact as many people as I plan to, and what would I say to them?
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#8 Posted: 23:45:40 30/11/2013
My Torture Chamber

Me" Hello pathetic beings! Now, do we want to humiliate you? Yes. WIll we torture you? Ofcourse."
Ash: You monster, just wait until Pikachu gets her
ME: oh he will never find you *Turns sh into a Pichu that can talk*
Ash: WHY AM I SO SHORT!!!!
me: Oh, you not short for your SPECIES
Ash: what
Me: your a pichu, and I am about to give you anti electricity therapy! *Begans to suck the elctricity from him* And the more I take the more painful and humiliating it will be!

TO BE CONTINUED
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#9 Posted: 11:43:59 01/12/2013
Welll... This is funny, theuone... smilie
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#10 Posted: 17:41:44 01/12/2013
Continuation

Ash: You monster!
ME: That not the half of it. Each of the pokemon you have evr owned will attack yuo once for each time they have fainted because you were too headstrong
*Two hours later*
Ash: It's finally over
Me: and now, Link and Zelda, and all of the skylanders will atack, and by li I mean young, shadow, dark, purple, red, blue, adult...,..'
*2 hours more*\
Ash finally!
Me: Now every character from EVery video game in the world A-z
---
#11 Posted: 21:28:10 02/12/2013 | Topic Creator
to Denragon:
yeah I have been looking at past fanfics and felt strangely attracted to them so I decided to bring back the topic.
to Assassinelf: wow that sounds completely brutal, nice one(myhahahaha)

and now
theuone- now what shall I do next to my favorite dragons, i'll give my dear dragonets a break and, well spyro i'm sure you know of a certain spell, people don't use it much because of its uselessness, but I think I shall use it on you.

Spyro- oh no you surely aren't talking about THAT spell?

Cynder-what spell is he talking about?

theuone- I believe they call it a gender spell, Spyro here never told you about just in case it could ruin your relationship. abracadabra!

Spyro- how dare you turn me into a girl, just you wait til I get my claws on you.

theuone- I will turn you back to normal if you give me 1000 gems.

Spyro- why you little, fine just do it.

theuone- thank you for allowing me to milk you of all you treasure, after all, all dragons like treasure and I will take pleasure into taking it all away, myhahahaha.

we'll be right back after these messages.
---
#12 Posted: 23:15:03 02/12/2013
Can I help you with Torturing.... SPYRO????

Me: Hello Spyro.... *casts spell on him that turns him into a Kitty.
SPyro: Meow?
Me: HEHEHE.... *dumps water on him.
Spyro" MROWR
Me: I will turn you back if you break up with Cynder, and never talk to her again.
Spyro: Mrowr, *Nods
Me: *Fixes him but still gives him fur.*
---
#13 Posted: 22:11:14 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
fur eh, I imagined a kind of dragon a long while ago. I called them waredragons, and they look like dragons but covered with black fur.
this part was inspired by someone elses torturing https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6...a-Hoole-and-T-D

theuone- now Spyro, Cynder, Volteer, Starflight, Sunny, and Glory, I would like to introduce to Soren, Otulissa, and Glyfie from the world of Ga'hoole. To be nice I will give you one hour to talk to each other.
(one hour later)

Spyro- so now what are you going to do this time?

Sunny- yeah, all that other stuff was just horrible.

theuone- Well I will give you a choice, either listen to Otulissa, Starflight, and Volteer lecture you for an hour each, or Volteer, Starflight, and Otulissa cannot talk for an entire day. If they do talk, well I will give them painful electric shocks, and it will even be painful to you Volteer. oh and if you don't lecture them, I going to have to banish you from all of exsistence.

(Everyone talks together for ten minutes and decides to let them lecture them. And so for 3 hours they were tortured by enormous words and uncomprehensible topics.)

Spyro- finally, im sick of hearing how fire breathing works or the best way to fly.

Sunny- ah, it wasn't that bad, I kind of liked it.

Starflight- thank you Sunny, that was kind of rude Spyro.

Glory- yeah, I think you should apologize.

Spyro- you're right, i'm sorry, but it just like "what am I hearing," I didn't understand much.

Soren- it seems we all have our super-smart friends that just annoy us.

Cynder- you are so right.

Otulissa, Volteer, Starflight all exclaim "hey, what is that supposed to mean!"

we'll be back after these messages
---
#14 Posted: 22:19:17 03/12/2013
What's wrong with bein smart? My lowest grade is a B+
---
#15 Posted: 22:20:50 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
now, now, what was going on there is that they were annoyed at the pure genius brains of those three and how they used so many words that they could not understand. and speaking of being a genius, if I remember correctly, im supposed to be about 20 points from being considered a genius.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:51 03/12/2013 by theuone
#16 Posted: 22:39:51 03/12/2013
Hmm..... IQ points? I'm not 15 yet, I haven't taken it.
---
#17 Posted: 22:46:21 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I might be right but im not sure, anyway, have any ideas for me getting this topic to be widespread. im feeling like there isn't enough people on here, in comparison to Samius's current story who has over 20 pages.
---
#18 Posted: 22:00:03 04/12/2013
I dunno. No one notices the studd I make either. Even though I try and check out as much of other people's as I can
---
#19 Posted: 22:30:08 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
perhaps I should ask Samius or someone what they suggest. hmm now what was I planning to do next? I know I had an idea but I cant remember it at this second. (several mins later) still don't recall, lets try something else.(some ideas may be from Truth or Dare stories found on https://www.fanfiction.net/sea...e=story&ppage=1

theuone- now my dragon friends(Spyro and others +wings of fire dragons) lets try to do some torture. first off for the dragonets of destiny, behold every dragon who hates you. Scarlet of the skywings, Blister and Burn the two evil sandwings, morrowseer the nightwing, and others. you must survive onslaughts from them for one hour.

Glory and Tsunami- do you know just who we are?

theuone- no spoilers, or else, Glory after all I don't think everyone knows what you have done.

Glory promptly spits venom on all of the dragons who attack her-You have no idea how long I have waited to kill them, and since Blister and Burn are now dead, I guess we are stuck with Blaze.

Blaze- thank you, now how much territory do you want, I can give it to you.

theuone- not so fast, I will bring back your sisters if you don't act queenly. which means learning.

Starflight- wait, I don't think this is how it ends.

theuone- you're right, lets do something random.(drops nuclear bomb on Blaze) Now lets do that over again. (rewinds and drops bomb again(over and over))

we'll be back after these messages
yeah, I got some ideas off of the Truth or Dare stories in the previous link.
---
#20 Posted: 22:41:11 04/12/2013
wow.Glory just killed blazre.
---
#21 Posted: 22:45:09 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
say, do you read the wings of fire books? cause im already waiting for the fifth book. I originally had a topic for them in the idel chatter part but it was closed due to no one going to it. however I will never close anything I create, meaning someone else closed it.
---
#22 Posted: 22:51:10 04/12/2013
I don't even have the third. I have wanted the 3rd, 4th, and 5th for a long time now though. Glory is a queen, I know that much
---
#23 Posted: 20:58:54 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator
(gasps) how did you catch that? anyway, the fifth book is supposed to be out in march or april.
---
#24 Posted: 22:34:34 05/12/2013
Ok. I know that because my friends refuse to stop talking about it.
---
#25 Posted: 22:43:04 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator
ah, im not really one for spoilers
and come on people, I made this so you all could execute your devious plans on our favorite characters.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:24 02/01/2014 by theuone
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me