Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Digital Decendants (Open!!) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 01:53:11 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
You`re just an average kid, or so you think. You`re a distant relative of a seemingly fictional video game character. And at the age of 14 you finally start to show that you are related to them. Its said that a child in a distant generation than that of the video game relative will highly resemble the character they are related to. Your hair color or eye color changes, maybe even get powers or something. And you had no idea that you where related to such a person. You loved the games that they where in, maybe thats why you took such interest in this game?
Its finally the school year, how will you put up with being this different?

Average RP rules apply
Decent RP posts! No 1 sentence posts!
No power playing
No getting super powerful.
Decendant of a human or human like character please!
You can play a normal person!!
Have fun!

Name:
Appearance:
Decendant of a Game Character? If so, Who?:
Other?:

Name: Mark Lowell
Description: Mark is a special boy, his family tree has important links to the times of knights,kings and the unbelieved tales of dragons and pegasus riders. He is a decendant of a great prince who once saved his kingdom from total destruction, creating a army of allies he encountered on his way. Mark was quite interested in his family`s history. He would research as much as he could about this.
His family had a special sword that was passed down from genereation to generation, tales have been told that it was used to slay a powerful shadow being, and that sword is now his. He is often told that he resembles the great prince from the legends that he was told about. It is however true that he is related to such a hero.
Mark is great in sword wielding skills, and takes an after school activity called fencing and also is a part of a chess club, as he enjoys strategy games.
Appearance: Mark is a average height 15 year old boy. His eyes are blue and his normal hair color was brown, however, that quickly changed at the age of 14, when it mysteriously changed blue. His hair style is much like that of Marth`s but with no crown/tiara thing. He normally wears his blue hooded sweater and a pair of jeans. Along with black sneakers.
Decendant of a Game Character? If so, Who?: Marth from Fire Emblem
Other?: nope.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:16 23/11/2013 by prextail202
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#2 Posted: 16:14:37 23/11/2013
Name: Roger Rinwen
Description: Everyone thinks of him as the nerd, and the only reason he has never been picked on is because when he hides, they never find him. Besides from that, he has mastered a few knife techniques, and is said to have Elven, and Ninja blood. His family is a firm believer in recycling, and has never eaten meat, or worn the mojority of types of shoes.
Appearance: Roger is a 15 year old boy, who had blonde hair until he turned 13, when his hair turned blue, like his family always told him elves had. He is 5 foot 11 inches, and wears his hair in a hair style commonly referred to as the ninja because it is always slicked back. His skin has a almost indistinguishable green tint. wears his green mother nature shirt, camo design shorts. He wears shoes made from recycled material.
Descendant of a game character: Stealth Elf
Other: Nada
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#3 Posted: 16:28:31 23/11/2013
Name:Noah Dane
Description:Noah is your typical teenage boy.Loves sports,but mainly baseball.He loves animals too.His family seem to be linked to certain people that seem to have special powers.Noah has even once experienced a time when he was able to use telekinetic powers.They seem to become more and more visible each day.
Appearance:Noah is a bit smaller then your average 14 year old.His eyes are a dark blue and his hair is black.He wears a red and blue baseball cap,a yellow and blue striped t-shirt and and a pair of denim jeans with red sneakers.He looks a lot like Ness.
Decendant of a Game Character? If so, Who?:Ness
Other?:He has a dog named Boney(Looks like what he is in Mother 3) that goes everywhere with him.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#4 Posted: 17:38:16 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
(Both of you are accepted! We can start!)
---
#5 Posted: 18:05:25 23/11/2013
Roger began to walk to school to school. He was worried about his math test, because he didn't get to study last night because a few bullies were trying to find him. Those delinquents, why don't they look up. He was in a tree, and they didn't even realize it when he dropped acorns on their heads. It was frickin' hilarious. Although he may or may not get pounded later in the day. He did not know, so, he might as well take precautions.
---
#6 Posted: 18:21:04 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Mark sighed as walked to school. He looked up at the sky, the sky was a pretty blue, he adored the color blue, and thats why he found himself stairing at the sky at times. As he walked to school, he soon arrived there without realizing it. Time went by so fast as he was thinking. He sat down on a bench on school grounds and took out his 3DS. He had Fire Emblem Awakening downloaded and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon on game chip in the 3DS. He started up FE: Shadow dragon and began to play.
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#7 Posted: 18:39:10 23/11/2013
Noah was rushing to school.
'Oh know I am ate!'he said to himself,'Ms.Camphier will kill me!'He ran as fast as he could till he got to the gates,Ms.Camphier was just standing there,whit her stern look.Noah got detention,for the third time this week.His mother would kill him.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#8 Posted: 19:03:23 23/11/2013
Name: Robbie
Description: He is very samrt, a bit of a lone wolf, and is talented at robotics
Appearance: Tall and skinny, brown hair, always wears a red jacket
Decendant of a Game Character? If so, Who?: Dr Ivo Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog
Other?: Has many robots that do work for him, and is building a Iron-Man style supersuit.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#9 Posted: 19:04:11 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
(Accepted)
Mark quickly put up his DS as it started to go dead. He glanced around a bit, seeing two other kids here.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:07:34 23/11/2013 by prextail202
#10 Posted: 19:21:17 23/11/2013
Robbie ran to school. With the help of his prototype propeller knapsack he was practically gliding. He made a reminder to just fl;oat around after school. When he arrived at school he bumped into a kid playing ona DS and it went flying. Robbbie pressed a buttion on his strap anmd a mechanical arm grabbed it and gave it to the boy.
---
nyeheheheheh

#11 Posted: 19:30:31 23/11/2013
Roger ran into his classroom at sat at his desk. "Phew" he exclamied, This was the only class he didn't share with the nobrains. He calmly got out his pencil, and began to right down the assignments on the board. "If I see a single jock in this classroom.." he muttered to himself.
---
#12 Posted: 19:33:54 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Mark soon went inside as well. It was the first day pf school for the year so the blue haired boy didnt know anyone in his class. He sat down in a desk more to the front of the classroom and began to write down what was written on the board.
---
#13 Posted: 19:35:50 23/11/2013
Robbie followed Mark, not knowing where to go.
---
nyeheheheheh

#14 Posted: 19:38:02 23/11/2013
He looked around, he saw a kid that at first he thought he recognized, but then realized that kid just looked like Marth from Fire Emblem. Why does this kid look like marth? WHo knows, it may just be a costume. If it's not, he has got to ask that kid a few questions. Oh well, later
---
#15 Posted: 19:40:31 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Mark continued to do his work, looking up for a moment to look around, he saw someone that looked like that life skylander from a game his little sister played, what was it? Skysomething...Oh, thats right! Skylanders.
---
#16 Posted: 19:52:03 23/11/2013
Roger figured that since he has at least 5 minutes left til' class, he might as well make acquintances with the strange kid. He walked over to the kid and said " Hey, my name is Roger, whats yours?'
---
#17 Posted: 19:53:24 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Mark looked up at the person who walked over to him. "Mark,Mark Lowell." He replied, intoducing himself.
---
#18 Posted: 20:01:01 23/11/2013
"Cool, now remember, if you get good grades, the jocks may or may not attack you. Ever need a hiding place, ask me. If you don't get good grades, and are good at sports, they may or m,ay not accept you into their little.... clique. If yo make into their..... oh, a better word would be group, do not talk to me, or you will be omitted swiftly, and brutally."
---
#19 Posted: 20:28:38 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I`m most likely going to get good grades like in my last school, and i`m pretty good at Fencing.... And i have no interest in bullying, so you dont need to worry about that" Mark replied to him.
---
#20 Posted: 01:21:39 24/11/2013
"Good," stated Roger "I'm not sure the no brains count anything combat oriented, like knife fighting. I am good at that." " SO fencing may not get you into dumb old cheerleader dating town.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#21 Posted: 01:53:40 24/11/2013
Name: Cody
Description: he is very smart and is very closed around every never really says much but when he does it's always right and in a rude way.
Appearance: Honey colored like hair green eyes has a red shirt with black pants and a black pants age white boots
Decendant of a Game Character? If so, Who?: Mewtwo
Other?: He can mega evolve like MEWTWO at some point
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#22 Posted: 03:13:14 24/11/2013 | Topic Creator
(Hm...Accepted, but dont overuse the power please.)

"I`m not sure that would ever happen. I`m a kid with blue hair, not that popular." Mark replied, knowing that anything like that wouldnt happen.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me