Page 1 of 1
How do you think the story continued? [CLOSED]
KittyKatstiel Green Sparx Gems: 158
#1 Posted: 20:33:16 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
In the last scenes we see Spyro and Cynder flying around and that Ignitus became the new Chronicler, so it begs the question what happened next?

I'm really interested to know what you all think, I personally have really basic ideas such as Spyro and Cynder reunite with the others and everything is relatively fine. Also, how about the fact that their world just shattered into pieces and has been put back together badly? Do you think it would have devastating effects?

So bring on your imagination! smilie

(I'm new to this site so I'm sorry if there's a topic already like this! smilie )
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 21:23:53 19/11/2013
Nothing happened after the ending,the story was retconned and no one ever needed to remember whatever DOTD tried to be and failed hard at.
Of course,that's my opinion on the story.And no,I don't recall any threads about this that aren't really old.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
gunmastO Green Sparx Gems: 293
#3 Posted: 21:43:02 19/11/2013
Nothing SIGNIFICANT happens after DotD.

The trilogy was a simple story of good vs. evil. There's not much that goes after the ending unless more games came along.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#4 Posted: 22:37:15 19/11/2013
They lived happily ever after.
The End.
._.
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#5 Posted: 05:14:03 20/11/2013
A story is never actually "Gone" with a reboot. Spyro Classic, Legend and Skylanders are simply different universes, but the story goes on.

Legend was always supposed to be a trilogy. The ending was probably meant purposely to be ambiguous.

Several ambiguous scenarios can then spawn:

A. Spyro and Cynder stayed together, and repopulated the lost world together.

B. Spyro and Cynder went back to the ruins of the dragon worlds and met back up with the others.

C. Spyro and Cynder, along with Sparx, return to the dragonfly home.

Unlikely, but possible based on how the world in DOTD looked at the ending:

D. Spyro and Cynder were crowned as legendary. The dragon realms was left in Fragment pieces and so it was later called Skylands. Spyro and Cynder were awarded the titles of Official Skylanders for their deeds, and the story continues Skylanders.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
KittyKatstiel Green Sparx Gems: 158
#6 Posted: 12:41:58 20/11/2013 | Topic Creator
@SPARXisAWESOME that's a really great idea! X)
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#7 Posted: 16:10:50 20/11/2013
My two ideas:

1. Spyro and Cynder are dead/spirits like the Chronicler and will be the heart/Guardians of their world until it ends, never aging and always staying as they are.

2. Cynder ends the purple dragon cycle for good by killing Spyro. The dominion of the dragons is over and an age of peace between all races is ushered in, setting the stage for a distant future that is the Insomniac games.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#8 Posted: 23:45:23 20/11/2013
I subscribe to the headcanon the the events of Dawn of the Dragon were entirely fabricated. Think about it. If you're Malefor, and the one dragon capable of stopping you had imprisoned himself in a giant crystal, why on earth would you send your OWN TROOPS to break him out? Don't give me the BS excuse that he wanted to bring Spyro the dark side. He had already won and then he just decides to screw it up? Nope, Spyro and Cynder remained trapped in that crystal for all eternity (or if Malefor did want to blow up the world, until he did that). Bad guy wins! >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#9 Posted: 02:21:43 21/11/2013
Ooooh, I like that. :D All of DotD is a hallucination/dream Spyro has in the crystal (or that he's having while Malefor's spirit is inhabiting his body at the end of TEN). The world is really gone now (or nothing has changed because Malefor's spirit is loose but has no body to inhabit and is now less powerful than he was while trapped beyond Convexity :D).
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#10 Posted: 16:11:55 21/11/2013
^omg those ideas..
So terrible in an awesome way. XP

----
I believe that they immediately went back to the dragon city just as all the inhabitants came out from the ruins of warfang, reuniting with everyone. (Sparx, the three guardians..) So then they simply live a peaceful life, in Warfang, forever.
(And of course, Ignitus reveals himself too Spyro and the other guardians through dreams.)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:12:41 21/11/2013 by cowpowa23
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#11 Posted: 19:40:38 21/11/2013
Maybe this could work as tie-in for ALL spyro games in one universe:

Birth: Spyro The Dragon is born in Artisans world.
Age 10: Spyro saves the dragons from Gnasty.
Age 11: Spyro and Sparx save Avalar from Ripto.
Age 12: Spyro, Sparx, Hunter and Bianca save the forgotten worlds and the baby dragons. Spyro and Sparx save the dragonflies from Ripto. Spyro and friends attempt to go on vacation and end up saving the fairies. Spyro and friends finally go on vacation. Spyro and friends get back to the dragon realms and save it from Ripto, again after he steals the fireflies.
Age 13: Spyro and friends save the dragon realms from Ripto after he comes back through the professors lab portal.
Age 14: Spyro and Friends meet Crash Bandicoot and work with him to save the world from Ripto and Dr. N. Spyro and Friends later save the world from Red The Elder Dragon, and then eventually save the world from the Sorcerer.
Age 15: Dark times have fallen and the dragon realms were plunged into eternal darkness. Spyro is forced to go into hiding with Sparx and fabricate his origins, saying that he was born there in the dragonfly realm. Later, they return to the dragon realms and defeat cynder. Later on, they defeat the ape king but are frozen for 3 years and are lost.
Age 18: Spyro, Cynder and Sparx finally break free from the crystal. They defeat the dark master and the entire dragon universe explodes.

Age 19- 20: Later on, the survivors of the Dragon Realms, Avalar Realms and Forgotten Worlds take up residence in the pieces of the destroyed worlds. They all band together and call it Skylands. Skylanders, a team of protectors of the land is then formed, with Spyro and Cynder as part of the group due to them saving the world from destruction.

Age 21: Spyro and the skylanders defeat Kaos and restore skylands.
Age 22: Spyro and the skylanders defeat Kaos, Again, with the help of legendary giants.
Age 23: Spyro and the skylanders defeat Kaos again, while swapping bodies.

Yes, I know. I have a wild imagination.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me