Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Throne of One (Open) [CLOSED]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 02:12:57 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
(Alright guys, cut me some slack, as I am trying to get back into this.)

Story

The Throne, it is usually known as the seating place or places of king and queens, made of gold, embroidered with gems of all sorts, diamonds...Pearls...Rubies, and always be the choice seating of anyone as the cushions, usually of red, made of the softest materials and the most comfortable, and the back of it towering above any human, so no matter how tall, no royalty will ever reach the top, and the width? Well, much of the same, but hand could reach for the arms of such a luxurious chair...

So what if I told you...That a throne means much more? Much much more..That it gave whomever sat on it great power...No...Not the kind of power of for ruling...Not democracy or leadership, not over people or armies...Not even over a castle or it's guards...What if, it gave a different great power? the kind that could be controlled, that could be harnessed, that could be used to just swipe ones hands over a city and destroy it with a great wave...But the throne could only give such great power to one of royal blood...But this person of royal blood of such a throne was sent far away to live like a peasant so as not to accidentally sit in this throne to gain the power at such a young age, such as the kings and queens were always forced too and when the time came, they would bring them back...

But...Let's mix things up a bit, this isn't the time of old, but the Throne and royalty still exists and everyone knows about it...This is a time of machines, robotics and guns, cities and cellphones, and lets say that not just one person at this royal blood, but everyone did, magic still exists, but so do the special abilities and powers of this royal blood it comes with, because this Throne, being powerful enough to give the very first king not just his powers, but the to still leave behind power for his offspring...Not as powerful as the Thrones, but still enough.
There is...A catch, that the Throne has changed enough that it will only recognize that of the strongest blood of this royalty and give such a power to this person, but drinking such a person's blood will give the person who drank it the right to sit on the Throne...This has made conflict...From mercenaries hired from someone else, to killers and those who are power hungry enough, to protectors...Knights and saviors, ready to protect the person with this strong blood flow...

And so the last King was slain for such a Throne, but everyone, fighting too hard for his blood, it dried on the concrete he was slain, but the King had a daughter you see, and under forced circumstances, the daughter is being brought back to the Throne...But the opposition...Is still there.

Factions

Mercenary: Mercenaries are really just those who aren't on anyone's but the ones with biggest wallet side, they can be hired by anyone (Character or non-existent) to do the duty of bringing the most royal of blood to someone, or in this case the princess, they are usually not ones to care about the power of Throne or to protect or kill, money is usually their big concern, that doesn't mean they aren't one to slightly choose a side, or not care about anyone...But money is usually their care.

Throneseeker: Some might think this the bad side, but it's actually not evil...Most here are usually power hungry for their own ambitions of ruling or destroying, and some, just insane and wanting the power, there are some who want the power to resurrect someone long dead, or protect those they love, so not all intentions are bad even if having to kill one person they don't know, as not knowing such a person, this princess could be using it for intentions of not helping people...Depending on the type of Throneseeker...They could turn into a Protector...

Protector: Protectors are much as the same as Throneseekers, they protect the person with the strongest in bloodline, but depending on this person intentions of using the Throne's power...They could be evil or good, maybe out of doing it from love, maybe protecting the next in line out of righteousness..Maybe doing it to make sure the next in line gets the power, whether making a deal with the next in line to save someone or protect, or just doing it out of some insane reasoning...Any reasoning is out there...

Neutralists: Those who are just "there" and end up getting involved in the conflict, these guys could go anyway, or could just be observers, only making small intervening or sometimes turning this into a "game" by causing conflicts and playing both sides. (Note: Though Neutralists aren't on any side, they aren't a means of staying out of the conflict for the Throne, this doesn't mean characters have to be there all the time, just don't want any characters just sitting around and watching when other characters could be around doing something more constructive, though there is no rule in forgetting to and not controlling a character if you have too many, as even I might, but try to keep it in mind please)

Royalty (Special)

Royalty is a one-of-a-kind faction used for only one character, of that of the highest royal blood, they have the special privilege of a few extra special powers that makes then harder (but not impossible) to kill, such as enduring more damage and quick regenerative properties, only very strong or very focused healing powers or magic could be used to heal this one, so one cannot do so in battle. (Prevents royalty from being in a nearly invincible state, so healing and regeneration can't be coupled.) Also, because of the Throne's power, Royalty has to travel to the Throne, teleportation or portals could have an adverse affect, and if wanted to, the RP won't have to end when the Royalty gets to the Throne...But this will depend on popularity and maybe even a vote.

Creation of a character and example:

Name: Tyla

Weapon(s): Tear of Storm; An orb that hit's like a glass ball, it sometimes gives the wielder a vision of the future, usually only coming in rare small glimpses of the battle being fought at that moment. (Note: this field can also be put as none, though if using fists, put in fists, if magic user and don't use a weapon, go ahead and put in none.)

Magic: Specializes in everything

Abilities: Regenerative and high endurance abilities, has good reflexes and agility, acrobatics. (Abilities are internal or learned and do not have any limits besides normal things suck as stamina.)

Powers: She can strengthen the abilities, powers, and skills of others temporarily, though drains her own stamina as this power is kept on being used.

Appearance: This young girl is shorter then normal, but still have enough height to look like any normal fourteen year old, her skin is as pale as white clouds of a clear and normal sky day, her hair is waist long and a blood red with dark blue "stripes", this hair covers her forehead, though most of it goes down behind her, she wears black dress and gloves, matching is the black tights and shoes she wears, though the shoes have white stars on them, one of her eyes are yellow, more to the point of gold, the other silver.

Faction: Royalty

Rules

The basic rules apply of RP, but added rules will be put.

Anyone who joins may make a bit of posts without the other persons, but don't go too far ahead, so no one has to go through reading a whole page or two and not being able to follow up, make sure the other persons have posted replies to the posts first. The reason why for this is because, for me, I cannot solely dedicate my time on this RP, but I will try, and there are some who are in different timezones.

There ya go, once characters are made, we can start.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 16:50:55 14/11/2013
ooc: holy shiz, not that I'm joining, but HOLY SHIZ you are such a roleplayer, arent you....

I'm a twerp..... using smiles smilie

I don't get half of this smilie
#3 Posted: 01:04:54 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, I've been at it quite awhile. smilie; But no one seems to be joining.

I forgot to add something that I can't add to my first post because it would make it too long.

Another thing, not an actual rule, just a let you know, but the posts do not have to be long, as I, myself, might not be able to make them long enough, I understand that sometimes cannot account to make every small detail, and I understand somethings cannot come to mind, now, this doesn't mean to be lazy and not to try to make a detailed post, but if you're having a problem making one, then that's alright.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#4 Posted: 15:14:37 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright, I have given this time for anyone to join....But....

Seriously? No one? I spent time and thought, and imagination in this, and yet this interests no one but me?

*Scratches head*
---
#5 Posted: 19:13:56 15/11/2013
maby too much?

xd

I'm only good at easy-to-understand-ones-oh

don't forget mature contend, I love it
#6 Posted: 01:18:23 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright, trying one more time, if anyone wants to join, go ahead, if not then should I close it?

A serious question for anyone who looks at this.

Really, I have had patience, but I see no one joining this, like this idea is hated.

Now, I really have given this time, and I'm not sure if you guys are busy or have joined too many RPs too join, but not even a single RPer can join or will join?
---
dawnskyemist Yellow Sparx Gems: 1505
#7 Posted: 04:04:46 06/12/2013
It looks really interesting, and I have considered joining, maybe one of the problems is that there is sooo much detail. I understand it takes a lot of skill to be able to write that well, but some people aren't very intrigued by extensive amounts of description. I'll probably join, but I'm a bit low on time right now, give me a couple of days, okay?
---
May the odds be EVER in your favor.
#8 Posted: 04:31:06 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: dawnskyemist
It looks really interesting, and I have considered joining, maybe one of the problems is that there is sooo much detail. I understand it takes a lot of skill to be able to write that well, but some people aren't very intrigued by extensive amounts of description. I'll probably join, but I'm a bit low on time right now, give me a couple of days, okay?

Alright, and I see...I couldn't help myself because I've been RPing for so long, and the RPers I've RP'd with are stingy about not having enough detail, so I've gotten used to putting in a lot of detail usually in posts, usually anyways.
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#9 Posted: 04:35:38 06/12/2013
I have read everything and it sounds quite interesting!! I shall whip up a character and join soon, cookie buddy!

*boops on over to my notes to make a sheet*

By the way, detail is always good! Just some people don't like to read so much, and are quite used to small plots, I'd imagine.
I prefer RPs that do have some more detail, and I've been looking for a RP like this for a while!

Here's my sheet, tell me if I did anythin' wrong or somethin' ^.^

Name: Lorena

Weapon: A sterling silver sword, that has a very detailed engraving of an elegant dragon.

Magic: Specializes in summoning magic/ fire magic

Abilities: Is quite quick on her feet; Knows multiple sword skills.

Powers: Can summon a small, deep blood red dragon to fight alongside her; Can create fire out of thin air, though she is always at risk of burning herself if not careful

Appearance: Lorena has dull brown hair that falls to her shoulders. Her skin is quite pale, although has a small tan. She has deep blue eyes, that have small glints of red and orange within them. When she is on duty, she wears a lightweight suit of armor, which the silver it's made of shines like the stars in the night sky. She wears a helmet that covers most everything but her eyes, though she normally doesn't wear it. In her regular attire, she wears dark denim jeans, that are slightly too long for her, so they crumple a little at her ankles. She wears a t-shirt that has a picture of a dragon that matches the engraving on her sword. She wears grey-ish high tops. She also always has a bracelet on, that is made out of the same silver of her armor. It has a dragon charm, a sword charm, a shield charm, and a fire charm.

Faction: Protector
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:09:16 06/12/2013 by Cynderluv8801
#10 Posted: 05:16:24 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Nope, nothings wrong with it! Good to go! smilie
---
#11 Posted: 05:17:48 06/12/2013
I might name the dragon fluffy or somethin' else stupid later on smilie

But yay!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#12 Posted: 05:23:53 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Hm...A bit of comedy wouldn't hurt in such a time of seriousness! xD

And yep, yay! smilie
---
#13 Posted: 05:30:15 06/12/2013
I know what I'll name it! Mr.Cuddles, fluffy, or Turtle.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#14 Posted: 14:21:50 06/12/2013
Name it Mr. CUDDLES>That would be so funny. Like a dnd campaign where the king was a poodle named fluffy.

Name: Jade

Weapon: A jade quarterstaff, and magic

Magic: IS good with offensive/water magic

Abilities: Can jump moderately high, which can be even higher when modified with a downward blast of water.

Powers: Can release balls of pure energy, and summon scalding water out of nowhere

Appearance: Jade has short neck-long hair, which has been dyed a bright sapphire blue. Is tall for her age, but she sees this as an advantage, because it extends her reach. She always wears a cobalt blue mini-skirt, and a hoodie that is the same color as her hair. She has 3 bracelets on one hand, which are red, orange, yellow, then another 4 on the other, green, blue, indigo, purple. Has bright technicolored eyes, which appear to be different colors at different times of day.

Faction:

I agree about detils. I love them, but I can never eem to work them into my RP descriptions
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:44:27 06/12/2013 by assassinelf
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#15 Posted: 16:57:53 06/12/2013
Extremely interesting.

Name: Junak

Weapon(s): Fist/Fist type weapons (Brass Knuckles, Gauntlets, Claws, etc.)

Magic: Chi/Ki. Powerful energy that, when charged, can produce immense force and power into a strike.

Abilities: Extremely increased reflexes, parkour, athletic strength, knowledge in mixed martial arts.

Powers: Uses Ki energy to generate really powerful pushes, punches, kicks, elbows, knees, and jumps

Appearance: Short brown swoopy-ish hair, a bit muscular build, white-tan skin, always wears tight clothing when not wearing armor. When armor is worn, it is medium lead-plated armor.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:01:30 06/12/2013 by IAmSpyro123
#16 Posted: 17:22:02 06/12/2013
*w* there you go smilie

well, thats it, have fun everyone smilie
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#17 Posted: 21:11:53 06/12/2013
Name: Alexander
Weapons: A sword, bow, and throwing knives
Magic: Shadow Magic
Abilities : Stealth, speed, and brute strength
Powers: Uses abilities and magic to finish off opponents quickly and often painlessly
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (credit to artist)
Faction: Throne Seeker
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
#18 Posted: 23:52:02 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
You are all accepted, just waiting for one more person before we get started.
---
#19 Posted: 02:03:35 07/12/2013
Ooc: Cool. What do you think of my character design?
---
#20 Posted: 03:23:51 07/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Pretty good, like the detail of the appearance, is she neutral? It can also be a way to say that she's on no faction if she's not on any of them. Neutral is the on any sides or anything faction or the on no sides or no faction, just to let you know or anyone else who needs to know, Neutral can also mean still choosing a faction.
---
#21 Posted: 22:34:56 07/12/2013
Oh yeah I meant to put she is a mercenary.
---
Vincentkoopa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1997
#22 Posted: 15:04:33 08/12/2013
OOC: I'm on a laptop now. :3

Name: Mikami Dakara

Weapon(s): Twin Vipers: two silver daggers, the hilt of each dagger resembles a viper's head and the blade itself resembles the viper's tongue. He also has a scythe that he keeps on his back.

Magic: Illusion Magic

Abilities: Enhanced reflexes and quick speed. He is also very intelligent, able to decipher codes and riddles with ease.

Powers: Can create realistic clones of anybody he meets, once he observes him/her in detail. He can seemingly mimic other's magic powers, though it will not actually have any affect. He can also recreate a terrain he has been in for a long period of time.

Appearance: Hair black as midnight that has a fringe that covers half of his face. The back of his hair reaches down to his shoulders. His left eye, the one that is covered by hair, is blood red while his other eye is black. He usually wears gothic attire, his normal appearance is tight, black pants, a purple shirt, and black boots. He is not very muscular, but not very skinny either. He is also of average height.

Faction: Mercenary
---
Always tired~
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:12:14 10/12/2013 by Vincentkoopa
#23 Posted: 14:04:18 09/12/2013
Ooc: A male character that is neither a combat orientated Mage or a body builder? Seems like we have an assassin on our hands!
---
#24 Posted: 23:23:30 09/12/2013
OOC If you mean my character, indeed we do.
---
Always tired~
#25 Posted: 14:11:18 10/12/2013
Ooc: Yeah....
---
#26 Posted: 15:51:02 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We'll wait a few more days for dawnskyemist, if dawnskyemist doesn't create their character, then we'll have to continue, sorry dawnskyemist if you see this after we start, but people are expecting this RP to start, and we can't wait forever.

Edit: VincentKoopa, you're accepted.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:53:00 10/12/2013 by Dark Lord
#27 Posted: 00:10:44 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
hey guys, sorry for double posting, possibly triple posting, sorry for any inconveniences, I'll get this started on Sunday, really sorry.
---
#28 Posted: 02:00:17 14/12/2013
OOC: It's fine. I can't wait. :3
---
Always tired~
#29 Posted: 03:04:26 16/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright guys, the post...To start it all.

The city, a huge place, bustling with excitement and people, the smell, the smoke, the lights, here, in one of the more worse part of the city, a certain letter and box was sent to a certain apartment here, the girl, living at the apartment already taking what was sent and bringing it inside, holding the letter and the package, she thought it was nothing special at first, sitting on the bed, there was only a seal she didn't recognize on the letter, carefully opening it with the letter opener she had, she took out the folded piece of paper and delicately unfolded it, starting to read it...In only a few minutes, her mouth hung open and her eyes wide in surprise. She...Tyla...Was one of the few people who hardly broke her emotionless stance, or was one to get surprised. But the letter she read, was a huge shocker, it wasn't a surprise that the king had a daughter, word got around fast...Maybe too fast, and now, finding out she was the one, that daughter, the princess, was even a bigger surprise, this gave a distressingly sad expression...As said, word got around, any assassin or spy or whatever could've seen this letter before sent, or followed it while being sent...This meant her life, from now on, every second, would be warred over...Her blood, her power, she knew that the only reason why someone would now care for her as a person would be for her power and her blood...The rarest of sight for someone such as her was the tears that filled her eyes and went down her cheeks, she was even more worthless as a person than she ever was...As she had no one but herself and in reality, she wanted someone to care for her...

After a minute or two of recollecting herself, knowing her life was on the line, she then opened the box, showing a goth-like but still enough to be royal black dress, the kind that would not show any skin of her besides her face...And...An orb, this orb was special though, only activated by her will and her's alone, making it impossible for anyone else to use it, this orb was especially connected to her, she took the stuff out, and started getting dressed...

Fully dressed from neck to toe she then walked out of her apartment with orb in right hand, the sun glared and so had half-circled sunglasses, a small hat atop her head, it didn't really came with her attire, she had found it in a hat box as a present for her birthday, even in day she wasn't safe...Authorities had no power over what would happen in the war for her, not governors, not presidents, not even kings or queens over whole countries...Not even they can control this power or this war, so she was on the look out...Anyone could've been hired, anyone could be there for protection...Or anyone could be trying to steal The Throne from her...The girl walked on without emotion, knowing where she needed to go, there was no goodbyes, no farewells to be said...No one to wish her good luck or to give her going away gives...She did have a satchel of traveling items...Though for royalty such as her, money hardly mattered except to mercenaries, or to shops that didn't care about her status...Though hardly many did that, as most took her status in consideration, hoping she would give back when she got there...

This was it...This was the starting point of her journey....
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:31 16/12/2013 by Dark Lord
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#30 Posted: 03:15:09 16/12/2013
Name: Maria

Weapon(s): A staff

Magic: fire magic

Abilities: She is very smart, so if you have a problem, she can solve it.

Powers: Can create small porsions of Lava.

Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?...D17%3B600%3B800

---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:52:59 16/12/2013 by Eevee88
#31 Posted: 03:30:57 16/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry Eevee88, Royalty is a one person faction, to create a more conflict environment, you'll have to choose another faction for your character.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:17 16/12/2013 by Dark Lord
#32 Posted: 03:33:30 16/12/2013
OOC: Oops, then protecter?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#33 Posted: 03:45:04 16/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yep! That's alright! Welcome to the RP! Don't mind to edit your post just to change the faction so I know fer later when I look back on this page whenever I want to see the character sheets?
---
#34 Posted: 03:52:09 16/12/2013
OOC: O.K
---
#35 Posted: 14:42:13 16/12/2013
OOC: Oooh time to get my Role-Play on! It's 6:41 AM so I may not be as detailed as possible, but I'll try. By the way, can I have my character kind of following your character as a protecter DL?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#36 Posted: 17:45:56 16/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, was asleep, and sure Cynderluv8801!
---
#37 Posted: 23:50:26 16/12/2013
OOC: Where should my character start if he's a mercenary? Should he be wandering the city or be hanging out at a local bar?
---
Always tired~
#38 Posted: 00:32:43 17/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yep, either of those are fine, if ya like, you can create a temporary character he works for, I'm still gathering up kind of NPC enemies since we don't have many, I think I may have one already ready if you wanjt your character to be hired by him.
---
#39 Posted: 00:37:55 17/12/2013
OOC: I would like my character to be hired. :3
---
Always tired~
#40 Posted: 00:49:16 17/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright then! Just put in your post and that and I'll introduce the NPC, eh, kind of NPC...Eh...Whatever. xD
---
#41 Posted: 01:46:36 17/12/2013
Mikami was at a bar, sitting in front of the counter. He was holding a glass of crimson wine in his hands. He sat there quietly, waiting for something to happen soon because he was getting bored.
---
Always tired~
#42 Posted: 02:12:02 17/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Soon, the bartender noticed someone walk in as was was pouring a glass for somebody, the bartender then went away calmly from his position, though it was obvious there was fear in his eyes, a few of the customers left too, as a man, almost dressed like a priest, all in black, slowly walking toward Mikami, a wicked smile on his face, one of his eyes replaced with pitch black mechanical one and a hat atop his heas, with a cane in his right right hand, swinging into around in circles like a toy "Hello Mister Mikami."
---
#43 Posted: 05:18:24 17/12/2013
Lorena silently followed Tyla, making sure nothing would harm her. Lorena was in her casual wear, knowing that her armor would be too loud fro this job. She would have to be quick to keep up with Tyla. Lorena always kept a close eye on Tyla.

(… I ran out of ideas)
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#44 Posted: 10:30:06 17/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No problem.

Tyla just kept on walking, before stopping, hearing the clank of armor, she turned her head to look, just emotionless "Let me guess...You're a protector? Hired by my father? Convinced by him?" She asked as she looked at Lorena, she was in an worse off mood today than any other, finding out she was next in line for the Throne wasn't the best.
---
#45 Posted: 12:41:38 17/12/2013
Alex was wandering around town, looking to cause trouble. He then found a bar (the one everyone is at) and opened the door, slamming it behind him. He glared at the nearest people which were Mikami and another figure. He called over the bartender and asked for a shot of Russian vodka, so he can get his "nasty " on.

OOC : Alex is going to be the biggest jerk for a while smilie
---
#46 Posted: 13:01:34 17/12/2013
Mikami slowly put down his glass and turned to look at the man. He examined him closely for a few seconds and then closed his eye. He then opened it and asked, "Who are you?" He put his left hand on the hilt of his dagger, ready to retaliate if he was attacked.
---
Always tired~
#47 Posted: 13:39:42 17/12/2013
"A person, what about you? " he asked back sarcastically. He then also grabbed his knives and smirked at Mikami.
---
#48 Posted: 14:01:02 17/12/2013
"Answer me." Mikami growled. He then turned to the man with the mechanical eye and asked "What do you want?"
---
Always tired~
#49 Posted: 14:06:16 17/12/2013
"I am Alexander. what about you? Is your name Mikami?" He responded
---
#50 Posted: 14:13:01 17/12/2013
"Indeed it is." Mikami replied.
---
Always tired~
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me