Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > TorXRoberta a darkest fearie storey (plz read!^v^)
Page 1 of 1
TorXRoberta a darkest fearie storey (plz read!^v^) [CLOSED]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 01:54:57 25/09/2008 | Topic Creator
ok so in this storey they start to like each other,yeah.i don't know why it came to me though.although i DO think they look cute together!^v^!*brick'd*

oh well!
here's chapter 1 fur starts....

it begins in part of the game in the sewer shrins at altador.

chapter one:the falling floors

roberta runs to the founten with the techo stachues.then come Tor.he was trying to get there..it was hard becouse of all the minions flying around trying to kill him....."Tor!come on!we have no time to loose!neopia is in parrel!"said roberta moving the stachues,"i'ma commin'!i'ma commin'!"said Tor doging the minions.once the stachuse were moved they jumped down."AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"said Tor and Roberta both at the same time.they landed in a big,long hallway with four floors."i think this is it......"said roberta nervesly.she stepped on to the first floor and fell.this was the falling floor sechon."ow!"said roberta as she hit the floor below,"that hurt!"Tor jumped down,trying as gard as he could to avoid roberta,but failed."OWCH!"said roberta,"thanks for squishing me!"said roberta ina faint voice."sorry,but thanks for braking my fall!"said tor,smiling slightly."shuddup"said roberta getting up and dusting off her dress."come on,we need to hurry!"said roberta.

finnally they were on the last falling floor,wich was the fourth one."ok"said roberta,"lets do this"she jumped down to the floor,landing on here feet,and looks around."come on tor!"tor jumped down too,and landing on his feet,he and robertawent through the corridoor and climbed up the stairs dogeing minions of every kind."heres the switch."said tor.he pulled down the switch and some squars lighted up on the fourth falling floor."lets go!"said roberta running to the exit.tor and roberta both went across all the floors and reached the end.
they had freed the last legendairy idol of altador."tahnkyou for freeing me."said the theif techo,"you shure are quick,and swift on lighter feet!"

chapter 2:just talking..maybe
comming soon!
smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me