Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2301 Posted: 04:00:41 16/01/2015
"I need to talk to him." Rose said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2302 Posted: 04:02:02 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"With Mambo?" Cairo asked, heading to the direction of the Haven.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#2303 Posted: 04:08:52 16/01/2015
Quote: Felines
Cheryl didn't looked surprised when she looked below. She recognized Sayan immediately. "Oh, it's you." she said unenthusiastically. "You really have the tendency to appear out of nowhere, you know that?" she then commented, though secretly, she was glad she could speak to anybody. That whole situation had her upset.

"Yes, I am aware of that. It's something I can't really help.," Sayan said. "I see the flock has been busy.," Sayan then said observing.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2304 Posted: 04:11:45 16/01/2015
"I need to warn Mambo of Shadow." Rose said
---
SC
#2305 Posted: 04:18:09 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, Mambo wants to move again to help the little tiger. I just hope that stupid Yodel doesn't causes us any trouble again." Cheryl explained to Sayan, not even touching the Sybil subject. She started to wonder if the terrible lie has reached the leopard yet. If not, she didn't want to be the first to bring it up.

"Ooh, right." Cairo exclaimed, realizing the severely of the situation. He was aware that Shadow seized the cockatoo tree a few days ago, and he could probably do it again with the keas. As he reached the Haven, he needed to ask Rose one more thing;
"Say, is it true that Shadow is receiving help from a vulture?" he asked, needing to know.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:19:44 16/01/2015 by Felines
#2306 Posted: 04:33:15 16/01/2015
"Don't worry, we pretty much have Yodel under control as far as I am aware. I know this place isn't quite like the hunted island, but I'm sure you'll eventually find yourself at home here.," Sayan said trying to reassure the kea.
---
#2307 Posted: 05:05:37 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah yeah, I know about the house arrest. But still, that warbler is very sure going to try to make us miserable somehow." Cheryl complained, really despising Yodel. She then took a careful look at Sayan, believing that, with his serene attitude right now, hasn't heard the news, but she was just too curious to know how he would take it. She remained silent though, since she hated to be the bearer of bad news. She then left the palm tree and flew besides him.
"You know, I think I'm going to stay here a while and watch the other keas arrive." she excused, though actually, she posed there to look at the sunset. It was beautiful at the Haven. Hunted island was just so foggy, it was impossible to appreciate it.
---
#2308 Posted: 10:26:59 16/01/2015
Rose noded indicating Shadow was indeed receiveing help from a vulture.
---
SC
#2309 Posted: 11:35:13 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo let Rose on the Haven, rather furious that Shadow and Sholeh also had a friend who could fly. He opened his mouth to say something to Rose, but he stopped. He didn't want to mention the Sybil subject, and instead, said something else.
"Hey, let me know if I can be of any service." Cairo then said, wanting Rose to know that she was loved and supported.
---
#2310 Posted: 20:25:54 16/01/2015
"Thank you Cairo. I still want a swimming lesson though." Rose said as she huged Cairo's snout.
---
SC
#2311 Posted: 20:51:58 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sure. Do what you need to do. I'll be close around." Cairo said, feeling great with that hug. Sybil's desire to fake her death wasn't a bad idea after all. Rose was showing an admirable ability to move on and will to grow, and was already acting like a responsible and protective leader in wanting to warn the keas about Shadow.

Sunset was near, and finally, the remaining keas were leaving to the Haven. With the tree deserted, all that remained for Sybil was to move in with the cockatoos. Kali was away with her daughter and nephew, spending some quality time together after a few days after not seeing each other. Barloc and the rest were settling in their old tree, happy to be back but still traumatized, something that Sybil was willing to help them with.
---
#2312 Posted: 22:46:42 16/01/2015
Soon Rose reached the kea tree. "Mambo! Are you there? There is something I have to warn you about!"
---
SC
#2313 Posted: 23:02:41 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"The boss is not here. He is still preparing for the move." an adult male kea answered. He then looked at Rose's striped pattern, and immediately knew that must have been the one who was going to run the Haven. He grew worried, since she was mych younger than he expected.
---
#2314 Posted: 23:10:57 16/01/2015
"Tell him I want to talk to him that's important." Rose said. She then went to find Sayan.
---
SC
#2315 Posted: 00:56:05 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Just a few minutes later after Rose left, Mambo, along with Cole and the remaining keas, arrived to settle in. The kea Rose spoke with told him about her, and Mambo left immediately to find her towards the direction he told him to. He was still a bit hurt when Rose ignored him, and wondered why, after speaking just a short while ago, wanted to talk to him again.

At Hunted island, Sybil helped clean the cockatoo tree and supported them. All of them were very welcoming to the civet, except Barloc, who was having a hard time getting use to somebody who wasn't of the same species.
---
#2316 Posted: 01:04:06 17/01/2015
Sayan, meanwhile, was still with Cheryl and watching the sunset. "It's beautiful, isn't it?," the Amur leopard asked the kea.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:08 17/01/2015 by redwes
#2317 Posted: 01:17:24 17/01/2015
Rose saw Mambo and smiled. "Mambo over here!"
---
SC
#2318 Posted: 03:04:59 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Cheryl could see that Sayan was smiling and very calmed. It was then that she assumed that he hasn't heard the news. She wanted to enjoy the sunset, but her curiosity was just too big, considering she was too sheltered by her brother most of the time.
"Hey... haven't you heard about... anything... lately?" she asked, not wanting to be the bearer of the bad news since she was strongly assuming Sayan didn't know yet...

Mambo heard Rose, and swiftly approached her.
"Hello lass... you were looking for me?" he asked politely, quite in shock. Rose was very different than before. She was smiling and in good spirit, considering she was inconsolable just less than two hours ago.
---
#2319 Posted: 06:35:48 17/01/2015
With that question, the leopard's mood changed slightly. "Yes... I've heard.," Sayan replied in a tone possibly indicating the sorrow he felt under the seemingly calm facade.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:36:12 17/01/2015 by redwes
#2320 Posted: 10:27:10 17/01/2015
"Yes. I wanted to warn you of Shadow. He's still here and waiting for his chance to attack." Rose said.
---
SC
#2321 Posted: 15:24:19 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, that? Yeah, he may probably try to seize the tree, but we won't let ourselves be intimidated by that jerk. You see, unlike the cockatoos, we are not attached to one particular tree. I'll just tell everybody to choose a tree or two in the entire forest to take as refugee. Shadow won't be able to keep up with all of us. And I'll even send a sentry hourly to keep on the lookout for him." Mambo explained, having planned ahead just in case Shadow dared to try the same trick he did with the cockatoos.

Quote: redwes
With that question, the leopard's mood changed slightly. "Yes... I've heard.," Sayan replied in a tone possibly indicating the sorrow he felt under the seemingly calm facade.

"Oh..." Cheryl sighed, realizing Sayan was simply trying to remain positive, and that he was grieving deep inside. She then understood that she ruined the current mood, and was starting to feel guilty. Cheryl was cranky and a little bitter, but she had a big heart. She remained silent, but took ocasional glimpses at Sayan, hoping he would understand she was sorry for bringing that up.
---
#2322 Posted: 17:16:38 17/01/2015
"Good. Oh Mambo I'm sorry for ignoring you. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I miss Sybil and I'm sure everyone does but one thing she taught me was to move on and keep the haven protected." Rose said. "I miss her." She then had an idea to honor Sybil's memory. "Mambo I want to hold a memorial service. I want to honor all she has done. Tell everyone and the orcas to come to mine and Sybil's favorite beach in a few hours." Rose said.
---
SC
#2323 Posted: 18:44:03 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Rose didn't cease to surprise Mambo. She has just confessed that she wants to move on, and also wanted to honor Sybil. That was something so noble it almost made the usually care-free kea cry. He almost couldn't wait to tell Sybil about it. However, there was one thing that began bothering him.
"Consider it done lassie. I will reunite everybody... but, when you say orcas, do you mean... Jet... too?" he asked, lowering his voice but loud enough for Rose to hear. He was sure that she was hating him at the moment...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:13:50 17/01/2015 by Felines
#2324 Posted: 03:01:09 18/01/2015
"I never want to see Jet again. He caused her death." Rose said coldly.
---
SC
#2325 Posted: 03:07:08 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
This made Mambo rather sad. Even excused, Rose didn't want to forgive him.
"... You know he never meant that, right?" Mambo said, trying to defend him. Being a kea, his species had a bad reputation, so he knew what it was like to be rejected.
---
#2326 Posted: 03:49:03 18/01/2015
"Fine...he can come just as long as he stays away from me." Rose said. She then went to the beach to make the memorial. She grabbed a few rocks and set them against a large flat rock. She then started to carve Sybil's name on it. "Sybil. A friend and mother of all on this haven. We will never forget what she has done. This sacred ground is home to free and safe animals far and wide. May Sybil always live on."
"There. I hope you're here with me Sybil." She said as she looked at the sky. She then gathered a flowers that Sybil loved and placed them around the memorial.
---
SC
#2327 Posted: 04:08:37 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
After Rose left, Mambo secretl followed her, and spied on her. What she was doing for Sybil... it was so extremely touching. That proved two things; first, that Sybil was very loved by the dear Rose, and second, that her death was real to her. Rose's desire to move on made Mambo less tempted to tell her the truth. But then he wondered, how Rose would handle everything once Sybil finally showed herself to her? It could be days, months, or even years, but Sybil looked determined into continue being dead to almost everybody in order to stop Shadow and Sholeh in secret.

The sun was already out when Rose finished the memorial, and at Hunted island, Sybil watched that tiny little black spot that was the Haven. She was so starting to regret going with that outrageous plan. Not only did she caused grief, she was starting to miss hanging out with her sanctuary guests, especially Rose. When they gazed at Light Beach, when Sayan caught fish for them, when they surfed with the orcas... it was all too painfully nostalgic, but the plan was already set in motion, and she had no intention of turning back. She wondered though, for how long she had to remain dead to all her beloved friends? And how would they receive her once she showed herself? The tought was taunting her badly, but knew she had to get use to it.
---
#2328 Posted: 04:16:32 18/01/2015
Quote: Felines
"Oh..." Cheryl sighed, realizing Sayan was simply trying to remain positive, and that he was grieving deep inside. She then understood that she ruined the current mood, and was starting to feel guilty. Cheryl was cranky and a little bitter, but she had a big heart. She remained silent, but took occasional glimpses at Sayan, hoping he would understand she was sorry for bringing that up.

Sayan remained silent, but he understood. "Excuse me, I need to go.," he merely said as he spotted the tiger in the distance and followed.

When Rose had finished the memorial, Sayan walked up and stood beside the tiger. "She shall be missed and this place.. this haven shall forever remind us of her.," Sayan said looking down at the makeshift memorial.
---
#2329 Posted: 04:19:50 18/01/2015
When Rose was done she placed a flower on top on the memorial. "There now everyone who comes will know what you've done Sybil."
---
SC
#2330 Posted: 04:22:27 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Cheryl followed Sayan, but instead of flying, she walked. She gazed at that memorial rather surprised, and just like Mambo, she wanted to see the civet's reaction once she found out.
"If only she... could have seen this." Cheryl commented, being close on using the present tense. Sybil was so loved, she even felt a little jealous.
"Well then... I suppose you will be the one running this place now, aren't you?" Cheryl asked to Rose, really wanting to know how she would answered that.
---
#2331 Posted: 04:27:24 18/01/2015
"Yes. But she will be remembered by this memorial." She said as she sat down and waited for the orcas and thebrest of the birds to arrive.
---
SC
#2332 Posted: 04:32:07 18/01/2015
Sayan sat down besides Rose, supporting the tiger. "She shall forever be in our hearts.," he quietly said.
---
#2333 Posted: 05:01:06 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Mambo was still spying, but quickly left his position as soon as he heard Rose say that. He remembered that he still had to reunite the birds and orcas like Rose asked him to, and he already lose too much time just standing there. He immediately went to Ami, knowing about her method of calling everybody. But he was the only one who knew about it, so he had to get his flock in order to explain that method to them and call them for the meeting. He had to act fast, since he still had to tell Cairo to reunite his own.

Cheryl remained with the two felines, now noticing that she actually felt safe and comfortable with them. She then remembered that some of the Haven birds were away somewhere around the world, telling news about the Haven.
"Hey Rose... it's to my understanding that several birds are travelling around the world to give news of the Haven. They still don't know about this. What... are you going to tell... them? And... the animals that arrive?" Cheryl asked very curiously, imagine that whoever arrived at the Haven, were going to expect a civet to greet them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:09:07 18/01/2015 by Felines
#2334 Posted: 05:17:28 18/01/2015
"to be careful." Rose said.
---
SC
#2335 Posted: 05:34:31 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Good, but I meant..." she almost asked, looking at the memorial.
"Never mind. Now then, I should be going before my exaggeratedly protective brother comes looking for me." Cheryl said, as she flew away. Cole was giving her much more freedom than before, but Cheryl didn't wanted him to think she was abusing that liberty.

Mambo was done telling everybody to meet at the usual beach spot. He even went as far as to tell Cole that his sister was with Rose and Sayan before he frantically searched for her.
With all that done, only the orcas remained. Just when the keas were done gathering at the beach surrounding Sayan and Rose, it was then that Mambo managed to find Cairo and told him about the reunion.
"... I don't know if he would want to come, but call Jet too. Rose allowed it as long as he remained far.
"Call him yourself. I will reunite the few orcas I told about this lie." he said rather rudely, retreating.

Mambo called for at least ten minutes, in a rather low voice since he was a bit offended.
"Mr. Jet? Mr. Jet! I need to talk to you." he called louder, knowing that he probably didn't hear him the first couple of times.
---
#2336 Posted: 14:55:41 18/01/2015
"Y-yes M-Mambo?" Jet was still sad for Rose.
---
SC
#2337 Posted: 15:00:04 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Um... well, you see... lass Rose is doing a memorial for miss Sybil... and... well, Rose allowed you to come, as long as you remained far." Mambo told him, though he imagined that he wouldn't want to come.
---
#2338 Posted: 15:30:39 18/01/2015
Jet noded and went to honor Sybil. He did stay far but close enough to hear Rose.
---
SC
#2339 Posted: 16:15:08 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Mambo might have missed part of all of the memorial, but he just had to tell Sybil about this. Flying almost as fast as a Peregrine falcon, he reached Hunted island in about fine minutes, and he was quite exhausted. Luckily, Sybil was already at the beach, gazing at the Haven, thought was too far to appreciate what was going on.
"Oh miss Sybil, I came here as fast as I could. Poor lass Rose is doing a memorial speech for you. She even built a great memento. You should have seen her." Mambo said, panting.
Sybil was quite in awe that Rose would go through all that just to honor her memory. So that means that her plan worked. Rose and possibly her other guests really believed she was no more.
"I wish I could see it, but... well, let me know what she says." Sybil said with a sigh. But poor Mambo was too exhausted with that last flight, he couldn't make it.
"Oh drat, I really wanted to see." he complained, though they were now both stuck on the island and would have to wait for Cairo, or Jet, or anyone who attended how did it go.

At the Haven, the remaining birds; warblers, pelicans, and seagulls, were all assisting. There were at least thirty individuals of each species. It was very crowded. Even Yodel assisted.
"Sybil is... and nobody told me!?" he said in a rather loud whisper. He was the only one of the native birds who didn't know the truth. It was hard to tell what he was feeling at the moment...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:43:06 18/01/2015 by Felines
#2340 Posted: 16:42:39 18/01/2015
Rose stood up and went in front of everyone indicating them to be quite. "Sybil was a great friend and mentor to us all. She made this haven not only as a refruge but as a place for all to come peace and quite. Sybil left this haven for all to be protected from humans. This memorial serves as a memory to her great ambition to a better place. Everyone please pay your respects to her by placing a flower below and giving her your respects." Rose said as she put Sybil's favorite flower below the memorial. "May you live on Sybil." She turned to everyone. "May she live on in all of us!"
---
SC
#2341 Posted: 17:14:01 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Many of the birds found truly touching how Rose was determined to make Sybil remembered. Others were worried on how Rose would react once she found out she was still alive. And a few others even went mad at Sybil for causing the inner grief Rose was certainly feeling. They all looked at each other, and agreed that Rose is going to be a wonderful new leader for the Haven. Yodel on the other hand, who didn't knew the truth, didn't know how to feel at the moment. He then found the need to know what happened, and cautiously approached Rose.
"What... happened... to Sybil?" he whispered, trying to sound like he was curious, but didn't care.
---
#2342 Posted: 17:59:35 18/01/2015
Rose looked at Yodel. "Now is not the time to answer your question Yodel. Ask me when Sybil's memorial sermoney is done." Rose said calmly.
---
SC
#2343 Posted: 18:26:09 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yodel misinterpreted this as a way for Rose to tell him to get lost.
"Fine, don't tell me! Oh my, pray all the lords if we are going to have a leader lie this!" he said furiously, leaving the memorial after a few glares from his comrades. I appeared that he didn't want to hear the rest of the speech, but he actually hid behind a tree to keep hearing.
Before Rose continued with her speech, Light Beach began to lit up.
"Oh right. This is the last night Light Beach lits up." Peepers commented, remembering that it was going to be the last time that year that the bioluminiscent spectacle was going to be lit.
---
#2344 Posted: 18:47:16 18/01/2015
"Then this shall be the wishes of Sybil before we lay our flowers on the memorial. May we have a moment of silence." She then looked at Light Beach. After a few minutes of silence she spoke. "If you would please place your gifts for Sybil here." She said pointing to where here flower.
---
SC
#2345 Posted: 19:12:04 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Neither of the birds knew that Rose intended them to place gifts on Sybil's memorial, so everybody improvised. Most of them took a feather from their wings and together, they surrounded the rocky memorial with it. The others took seashells and leaves and did the same, varieties them so that it would look much beautiful. Peepers remembered a particular water lily growing nearby, and took the flower and placed it in the middle.
The few orcas that assisted took algaes and pieces of coral and placed them around as well. Cairo on the other hand, had a piece of bioluminiscent algae from Hunted island he meant to study when Mambo gave him the news. Forming a heart, he placed it so that it would center Peeper's flower. Everybody contributed, except for Yodel, who was still in his corner, not sure how to feel about all that...
---
#2346 Posted: 21:32:42 18/01/2015
"I thank you everyone. Sybil would be proud." Rose said.
---
SC
#2347 Posted: 21:54:48 18/01/2015
Having been with Rose before the others arrived, Sayan had placed a flower just as the tiger did before. He looked at the last light beach and at the now bioluminiscent memorial. "You have done her a good service.," Sayan quietly said standing beside the tiger.
---
#2348 Posted: 22:30:06 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Not tolerating it anymore, Yodel left the scene, remembering all the fights and bicker he had with Sybil. He didn't liked her at all, but he never wished her dead. He was bitter, not evil. He even started to regret working with Shadow and Sholeh. But what was really terrifying him was that now he would had to take orders from Rose.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2349 Posted: 22:43:26 18/01/2015
OOC: I'm keeping up with this still, just so you know.

The coyotes had been on the trail of a foreign scent all day. The female had described the scent as familiar-- it happened to be AJ's, who had still been lost in the Outback. She said she had smelled it before, and associated it with what the Haven-dwellers called a "margay" Little did they notice, they were headed straight for the troublesome trio, plotting for their next move against the Missings...
#2350 Posted: 23:03:52 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: You are reading everything? You can post yourself more often you know. Be part of the story smilie

At the outback, Sholeh was one very busy mongoose. Between the forest and the outback, the edge was filled with bindweeds, and she was creating chains of all lengths in order to trap the warblers. As Warren pulled them off the ground, she made circular knots as they came. There were at least fifty of them, but she still wanted to make more. She wished that Shadow was there to help her, but who knew where he was right now...
---
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me