Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2201 Posted: 00:43:27 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh was starting to believe that Shadow was a coward, but knew that the smart thing to do was not to insult him.
"Fine, but we can't just kill them all. Who will then lay the eggs?" Sholeh pointed out. She didn't want to be angry at Shadow, so she quickly changed the subject into the only thing she was happy about.
"Well, at least Sybil is dead now. That's the only progress we made today, and it's a big one. I wonder if you boy Jet finally came to his senses. I really don't know what his problem is. Not only was he finally released from that faked kindness, but he got to eat without needing to hunt." Sholeh said, wondering how Jet felt at the moment.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2202 Posted: 02:12:26 06/01/2015
"We could trick them into believing I've returned to Hunted Island." Shadow said. "Jet will help in that lets head for the opposite side of the island."

Jet noded when Nia asked if he really ate Sybil.
---
SC
#2203 Posted: 02:25:09 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Just as Sholeh was about to reply, crash-landed Warren, as usual.
"Oh Warren, so glad you could escape." she said in an unsincere matter. She then ignored him and proceeded to answer Shadow.
"Well we could do that, but I'm not sure if Jet is worst trusting just yet." Sholeh assured, thinking of yet another one of her plans.
"But you must really go far to avoid being detected by those stupid birds. Listen, Warren here can fly very high, even more so than those meddling warblers. We will use the cover of the clouds to meet up with Jet in a place where neither of them can see us. You can meet us right over there, to the northwest. There is a decaying tree there. Wait for me there." Sholeh explained, mounting Warren and rushing him. He obeyed, but he was feeling very depressed on how underappreciated he was.

"Wow, that's amazing! What better way to fake death? Miss Sybil is a genius!" Nia said with admiration, not even noticing that Jet wasn't proud of what he did, even if he didn't hurt Sybil.
"Well then, I better get going. See ya mister." she said with kindness, looking forward into seeing him again.
---
#2204 Posted: 02:47:23 06/01/2015
Shadow noded and went on his way.
---
SC
#2205 Posted: 03:01:55 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Very high up, Sholeh began to criticize and scold Warren for silly things such as turbulences and the cold. When ey reached the other side of the rocks where Ami lived, Sholeh fell in the water after a harsh cras-landing.
"You idiot! Can't you be more careful." she scolded severely, with Warren feeling depressed.
"Oh knock it off! Don't tell me you are going to cry? If you want to feel useful, go and search for Jet." she ordered, with Warren leaving right away.

"Monsieur Jet? Monsieur? Can you please show yourself?" Warren called with a broken voice, searching the waters at a considerable distance. After Jet's hostile approach earlier, he wanted to be at a safe distance.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#2206 Posted: 20:55:25 06/01/2015
Quote: Felines
Quote: redwes
As soon as the hole got big enough, Sayan proceeded to drag Rose out of the net and gently onto the ground. He then stared at the remaining warblers in shock, unsure what to think. "Is.. is that true? About Sybil?," he then asked.

Te warblers tuned to each other, worried. At the reunion, Ami said not to tell anybody else about Sybil. But they didn't know if it was alright to tell Sayan. It was suppose to be a secret.
"We don't know Mr. Sayan." Peepers answered quickly, a little afraid on how he would react, or above all, Rose. Neither of the warblers didn't even know what to believe, since neither of them had seen Sybil since yesterday. All they had was Ami's word.

"You.. you don't know? What happened?!," Sayan replied in a serious but still shocked tone. If it were true, then this would have very serious consequences.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:04 07/01/2015 by redwes
#2207 Posted: 21:40:19 06/01/2015
Jet was nearby. "Yes Warren?" Jet asked.
---
SC
#2208 Posted: 00:06:18 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Mademoiselle Sholeh wishes to see you." Warren said briefly, wanting to leave.

Quote: Felines
As soon as the hole got big enough, Sayan proceeded to drag Rose out of the net and gently onto the ground. He then stared at the remaining warblers in shock, unsure what to think. "Is.. is that true? About Sybil?," he then asked.

Te warblers tuned to each other, worried. At the reunion, Ami said not to tell anybody else about Sybil. But they didn't know if it was alright to tell Sayan. It was suppose to be a secret.
"We don't know Mr. Sayan." Peepers answered quickly, a little afraid on how he would react, or above all, Rose. Neither of the warblers didn't even know what to believe, since neither of them had seen Sybil since yesterday. All they had was Ami's word.

"You.. you don't know? What happened?!," Sayan replied in a serious but still shocked tone. If it were true, then it would have very serious consequences.

"It may be true... we haven't seen Sybil since yesterday." Peepers explained, hoping that was enough. The instructions were clear; nobody but a few of them knew the truth. Sybil's whereabouts were suppose to be a secret. He hated to worry Sayan like that, but that was the way it was suppose to be. The rest of the warblers left. Now only Peepers was there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:32:27 07/01/2015 by Felines
#2209 Posted: 01:25:32 07/01/2015
"Warren is there something bothering you?" Jet said. Knowning something was bothering him.
---
SC
#2210 Posted: 02:56:27 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"No no, nothing at all!" Warren answered very quickly, not wanting to sound like something was wrong.
"Mademoiselle Sholeh wishes to see you right away." he then said, wanting to avoid another scold from her.
---
#2211 Posted: 23:20:40 07/01/2015
Jet can tell Warren is abused by that mongoose. For he felt the same years ago. But he swam where Warren told him to go.
---
SC
#2212 Posted: 23:23:20 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ah, Jet, now my favorite animal in this entire universe. How are you?" she said with a sweetness so unlike her, it was scary. Warren felt a little jealous when she said that, but he hid it extremely well.
---
#2213 Posted: 23:43:57 07/01/2015
"I'm fine." Jet said.
---
SC
#2214 Posted: 23:49:45 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh could feel the tension within Jet, and she wasn't going to allow herself to trust him until he is happy and loyal to her.
"You still haven't come to your senses? Come on, it wasn't that bad. We rid ourselves of someone that was holding us back, especially you. Why is that so difficult to understand?" Sholeh demanded to know, imagining there was no other reason for that brief reply.
---
#2215 Posted: 00:37:38 08/01/2015
"She was nice to me." Jet simply said.
---
SC
#2216 Posted: 01:34:36 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh couldn't take it anymore.
"Aw come on! Even in death you are still under her spell!" she exclaimed, irritated. She then sighed.
"Oh well, I suppose it doesn't matter anymore. You went along with it anyway. You got the job done with much less hesitation than I expected. Admit it! You felt great eating the only one who was holding you back, didn't you? If you admit it, then I will trust you." Sholeh assured, putting Jet to the test while delighting herself. For her, there was no worse death than getting eaten alive, so the thought of Sybil having been through it really gave her pleasure. Sholeh couldn't have had a better revenge than that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:34 08/01/2015 by Felines
#2217 Posted: 04:58:10 08/01/2015
"Sorry Sybil." Jet thought. "Ok, ok I do admit it did feel great." Jet said.
---
SC
#2218 Posted: 06:10:24 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh stared at him for a while, studying him. She then decided that he was being sincere.
"Well then, time for the ultimate test." she grined before continuing.
"Shadow wants everyone at the Haven believe that he has return to Hunted island. Spread a little rumor. Oh, and Shadow already announced that stupid Sybil's death to everybody. And one more thing; once those orcas return from their little expedition, well, they all like you, so nothing is going to happen. But that Cairo, oh the poor thing. Once he finds out... well, you are faster than him, aren't you? If he doesn't want to hear your side of the story, then tire him out, and hide. Yes, unfortunately, this will be the little price for your freedom, but it will be worth it, you'll see." Sholeh finished with another grin, happy about the heavy price Jet was supposedly going to pay for his actions. She did want a little revenge on him after all.
---
#2219 Posted: 20:46:59 08/01/2015
"But those birds. We will have to make a decoy to take back to Hunted Island." Jet said
---
SC
#2220 Posted: 23:52:42 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmm... you make a good point." she then looked at Warren with a grin, and the vulture knew what was up.
"Wait here Jet dear." she said, as she dragged the vulture behind the rocks. She covered him in mud, leaves and even a long liana to resemble Shadow's long tail. It only took a few minutes before she appeared with Warren, who was walking with his wings on the ground, and poorly disguised.
"Meet the new Shadow. I know it's pathetic, but from afar, he does resemble the Komodo." she explained.
"Now Warren, climb aboard. And Jet, you know what to do." she commented, and finally, retreated.
Warren was trying to jump on his back, but he was too nervous. He was afraid of Jet.
---
#2221 Posted: 02:52:09 09/01/2015
"Well come on." Jet said.
---
SC
#2222 Posted: 03:11:06 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Warren climbed up, scared to death of him.
"You... you are not going to hurt me, are you?" he said with a trembling voice, almost sounding like a fledgling.
---
#2223 Posted: 03:17:23 09/01/2015
"You've been nice to me like your friend. So I have no need to hurt you." Jet said.
---
SC
#2224 Posted: 03:50:34 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, ok... if you say so..." Warren said with doubt, clinging onto his head as they headed to Hunted island.

Meanwhile, Sybil was with the keas at their tree while Barloc and the two cousins went away to get the rest of his flock. Kali, who was at the tree too, also listened to Sybil's tale with great shock. However, nothing was coming in greater shock that what Sybil was about to suggest next.
"So as you all heard, I intend to stay hidden for a long while. I need everyone taking refugee at the Haven to believe I died, especially Rose." she concluded, with gasps and murmurs ringing inside that tree.
"Not little Rose. If she believes what Jet supposedly did to you, she will be devastated! Hasn't she suffered enough? She will really hate Jet if she believes that." Mambo complained, for the first time, being against Sybil.
"I will talk to Jet about that issue. I believe in him. I know he will protect her, even if she doesn't want to. But I need you all to cooperate. I want to prepare Rose for the future leadership of the Haven, even if it means she has to believe I no longer exist. You will all help her and protect her from that evil trio. Now as for me, I will continue helping... in a disguise that will protect my identity until the time is right for me to show myself." Sybil explained with a great level of seriousness, with all of the birds barely believing what she was suggesting. However, even though almost nobody agreed to it, everybody promised to follow her plan, no matter how crazy and extreme it was.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:34 09/01/2015 by Felines
#2225 Posted: 04:25:34 09/01/2015
Elsewhere, Sayan watched over the unconscious Rose and pondered on what Sybil's likely death would mean. Quote: Felines
"It may be true... we haven't seen Sybil since yesterday." Peepers explained, hoping that was enough. The instructions were clear; nobody but a few of them knew the truth. Sybil's whereabouts were suppose to be a secret. He hated to worry Sayan like that, but that was the way it was suppose to be. The rest of the warblers left. Now only Peepers was there.
"Peepers-- do you know what this means? The effect this will have on the haven?," Sayan asked wanting to share his worries. He sighed as he paced back-and-forth.
---
#2226 Posted: 05:12:31 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Peepers created excuses in his mind as Sayan paced. He wanted to speak to Sybil and get her approval of wether it was OK to let Sayan and Rose know the truth, unaware of that he will have to keep up that lie for who knows how long.
"Shadow may have said that to worry us all... but if miss Sybil is... well... we will know soon enough. I'll began a search party. In the meantime, please take care of little Rose for us. She is the future of this Haven after all, and I promise that me and my comrades will do anything in our power to protect her from that slobbery, issued, stupid dragon!" he said with a furious tone, really hating Shadow for all he has done... and has tried to do. He then left towards Hunted island, knowing that Sybil was going to be there, but very unease with the worries he let Sayan with.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2227 Posted: 10:39:52 09/01/2015
The dingoes had begun to bicker over something, allowing Sholeh and her mount to disappear. As Warren flew clumsily away, the group's leader started scolding and threatened to reprimand the other two.
"Well, it's not our fault you're so incompetent."
"You're the one who is incompetent!"
"But you started the quarrel!"
"And I'll finish it!"
"Wait, stop."
"You don't tell me what to do!"
"Smell this."
The two leaned down to the lump of sand the female was nosing.
"I don't recognize this scent directly, but it's distinctly familiar."
"Maybe it's one of those darned Haven rats."
"In that case, we won't come home with our paws empty."
#2228 Posted: 16:46:35 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Peepers almost Hunted island, but before that. He saw Jet with the Shadow decoy.
"Is that Jet... and Shadow? No, it can't be. Peepers whispered, but he would have to ask Jet later, since he found urgent in finding Sybil and ask her approval.

Reaching the island, he saw Mambo, perched on a palm tree, looking very upset. Peepers was curious to know what happened, since Mambo was not one to be upset like that. The kea leader then proceeded to explain all of Sybil's crazy plan.
"...So as you see, she expects us to lie and hide her, while she breaks a lot of hearts. Especially little Rose! Do you know how will she feel if she believes such a thing?" Mambo explained, being so fond of Rose, he didn't want to see her suffer.
"I admit, it's crazy, but... I know Sybil. She is trying to train little Rose for her future responsibilities. And besides, if Shadow and that mad mongoose believe they have gotten away with it, they will eventually low their guards down, and we can protect everyone better." Peepers pointed out, even forgetting what he saw earlier. The kea and warbler continued discussing for a while, trying to point each other's point of view, until finally, Peepers convinced Mambo that Sybil's plan was the best thing to do at the moment, even if it meant breaking Rose's and the others heart.
---
#2229 Posted: 21:06:41 09/01/2015
Soon Rose started to wake up. "SAYAN! Where is Shadow." She jumped up.

Soon Jet arrived on the Hunted Island. "Here we are Warren."
---
SC
#2230 Posted: 21:48:18 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Warren got down very quickly, making sure he moved just like Shadow.
"Well... thanks." he said nervously, still afraid of Jet. He then quickly disappeared into the jungle to hide and take off the ridiculous disguise.
Peepers was about to leave... when he saw Jet on the shore.
"Mr. Jet? What are you doing here? And who was on your back earlier?" he asked, hoping it wasn't Shadow as he feared.
---
#2231 Posted: 22:13:06 09/01/2015
"Oh it was Shadow. He wanted to give you guys a scare." Jet said with a wink of his eye.
---
SC
#2232 Posted: 22:26:22 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Peepers didn't understand what was going on, but knew what the wink signal meant. Sybil trusted Jet, so he was going to trust him too. He then proceeded to explain what Mambo told him.
"Listen Jet, I was on my way to see Sybil, but Mambo explained everything to me. She wants to train Rose for the responsibilities of the Haven, and... she plans to fake her death to do so." Peepers then sighed, wondering how Jet would react. If Rose believed that Sybil was dead because of Jet, she would certainly lose all trust in him, and probably even hate him.

At the border of the ocean, things were gloomy. The orca pod was returning to the territory, with many of them, including Cairo, very injured, and even with one fatality. Cairo was desperate to see Sybil again, since she was the only one who always made him feel better.
---
#2233 Posted: 04:30:05 10/01/2015
"Peepers be quiet. The voluter is nearby." Jet wispered. "I am undercover."
---
SC
#2234 Posted: 04:40:38 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"The vulture?" Oh... so the Shadow I saw..." Peepers said in a whisper, looking behind him. Luckily, Warren was pretty far away, determined not to be seen by anybody. Once he was far enough, he would fly very high to the Haven.
"I don't think he's around anymore." Peepers then said, after a quick look around.
"Listen Jet, I still need to speak with miss Sybil. If you need anything from her, tell me. I... I hope she has a plan about you. I can't imagine how the little mistress would feel about you if she believes that... you know." Peepers said in a quiet tone, referring to Rose. That was quite a predicament, but he knew that the only thing he could do was trust Sybil's plan.
---
#2235 Posted: 05:02:06 10/01/2015
"I know but I feel bad. But what about Cairo?" Jet said.
---
SC
#2236 Posted: 05:11:43 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"What about me?" Cairo said from behind Jet. The rest of his pod were already settling home, wanting nothing but to rest. But Cairo was desperate to see Sybil again, and went to Hunted island as soon as Ami told him she was there, but didn't let her finish her explanation of what was going on.
"Uh... I'll go get Sybil." Peepers said, flying off towards the kea tree.
"Why is everybody so mysterious? Ami was so tense when I spoke to her." Cairo pointed out, knowing something must have happened during his absence.
---
#2237 Posted: 05:20:49 10/01/2015
"Well.....I'll let Sybil explain first." Jet said.
---
SC
#2238 Posted: 05:26:16 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Cairo..." Sybil said, coming there in almost no time at all when Peepers told her he arrived. She was wearing a leaf around her head that acted as a mask, even with little holes for her eyes to see, as well as another leaf around her body, to cover all of her civet traits. Now Cairo was confused as ever. Sybil sat down... and explained absolutely everything that happened from that morning onward to great detail, with Cairo having a neutral expression as he listened. There was an eerie silent...
---
#2239 Posted: 16:19:47 10/01/2015
"It's true Cairo." Jet said.
---
SC
#2240 Posted: 17:45:39 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo looked at him, unaware on what to think.
"Cairo please, you don't have any idea how much help Jet has been, and look, he even broke most of the bridge so that you and your pod don't have to work so hard." Sybil explained, very scared of Cairo's unusual calmness.
"... Don't expect me to be any nicer to Jet just because of this." Cairo pointed out, before continuing.
"Jet, I thank you for being so useful to miss Sybil while we were away, but don't you two think that I agree with any of this. Let's see how you handle the news to the residents of the Haven. Shadow and that stupid mongoose must believe they have won, and oh, I don't even want to imagine how that poor little tiger is going to take the news." Cairo finished, with an extremely serious tone, and retreated. He was right though, the biggest issue was Rose. She still mourns her mother's death even today, she didn't want to imagine how hers would be handled, especially if it's is Jet the one to blame...
---
#2241 Posted: 22:15:30 10/01/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Soon Rose started to wake up. "SAYAN! Where is Shadow." She jumped up.

"Gone. We stopped him but.. but he escaped.," Sayan said looking worried. "There is something else too you should know. It's about Sybil--.," he then said.
---
#2242 Posted: 22:37:35 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil had an idea in how Jet could explain himself, but even though she doubted it was going to work, she wanted to try anyway. It really hurt her how she had to keep up with that lie, especially with Rose involved.

Peepers in the meantime, was returning to the Haven. He felt like something was stuck in his throat. Giving such horrible news was making him feel guilty already. He knew how much Sybil was loved, especially by Rose. She was a tiger, but she was still so young and big with emotion, it terrified Peepers on how the poor lass would react...
---
#2243 Posted: 00:39:59 11/01/2015
"What happened Sayan? Is she safe?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2244 Posted: 00:58:22 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Peepers returned to the same branch he was when he confronted Shadow, but immediately hid when he saw Rose awake. He really didn't want to show himself, but knew he had to eventually, since Sayan was waiting for him as well...

"Jet... I know how you can explain yourself to Rose and the others... but... there is no guarantee they will believe you. I'm sorry you had to put yourself to this..." she said with an exhale, knowing that Jet was probably going to be hated even if his supposed action is justified...
---
#2245 Posted: 07:14:10 11/01/2015
"Don't worry Sybil. They'll have to believe me." Jet said.
---
SC
#2246 Posted: 07:26:49 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Tell Rose, and anyone that asks, that you did it because I ordered you to. Say that, it was the only way to save your life and the only way to let Rose be prepared for all the responsibilities of the Haven." Sybil commented, really hoping that they believed Jet. She would really feel guilty if Jet starts to be heavily rejected for something he supposedly did.
---
#2247 Posted: 13:45:49 11/01/2015
Jet noded and went off.
---
SC
#2248 Posted: 16:55:26 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey Spyroconvexity, you can be more detailed in your posts. Make them longer smilie

Sybil retreated into the Hunted island jungle, which was now going to be her new home. She was extremely grateful to the keas for giving her a home in their new tree.

Barloc, with his daughter and nephew, went face to face with the rest of the flock, who grew worried when he didn't return. At least now, the journey was going to be less long.

Warren was another one flying off, taking the cover of the clouds. He almost got lost when fog started to appear, but he managed to find his way. In his head, he began to think about Sybil. He really wanted to get her to know better, but he believed there was no chance of that now. He was fond of Sholeh, and very loyal to her, but he never expected her to do something so sinister. She believed the mongoose only wanted her banished or something, but not what she did.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:12 11/01/2015 by Felines
#2249 Posted: 22:52:36 11/01/2015
ooc: sorry.

Soon Jet arrived at the Haven. "Rose! Rose please come out here!"

Rose heard Jet but she didn't want to go alone.
---
SC
#2250 Posted: 22:57:43 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Peepers heard Jet, and though it was too soon. However, he came out of hiding and tried to encourage Rose.
"Go miss Rose. Jet has something very important to tell you." he said, wanting to give the news to Sayan alone. He didn't dare say it to Rose.
---
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me