Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2151 Posted: 18:03:38 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh yes, a very intense white." Warren answered, believing it to be important.

Sholeh in the meantime, was still searching. She even was very near Sayan's den, but when the search took too long, she decided to head to the beach to see the beloved Jet and see if he finally came to his senses. She would continue the search later, but as it turns out, when she reached the edge of the forest, she saw something even better.
"Well now, look who's here. I bet this will brighten Shadow's day." Sholeh whispered, spying on Sayan and Rose. Being sneaky and quiet, she headed to the forest to where she saw Shadow, desperate to give him the news...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2152 Posted: 18:35:41 04/01/2015
"It's a cockatoo. They must of found out I've escaped." Shadow said. "We need to find that tiger fast so they will obey us."

Rose was unaware of Sholeh and she continued to sunbathe.
---
SC
#2153 Posted: 18:51:42 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh heard Shadow talking, so she found him rather fast. She almost scolded Warren for being there and not searching. But it didn't matter now.
"Shadow dear, it's time you jump of happiness. I just spotted your tiger, sunbathing at the beach without a care in the world." Sholeh informed happily, certain that the Komodo dragon was going to be proud of her. Warren felt embarrassed. He just came from the beach and didn't see Rose.
"Oh wait Shadow, I should warn you, that stupid leopard is accompanying her." she warned, before Shadow had the chance to storm off.
---
#2154 Posted: 19:03:22 04/01/2015
"Then we distract the leopard from her." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2155 Posted: 19:45:36 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh thought about it very hard, when finally, she had another one of her twisted ideas.
"I have an idea. Warren will distract him. But to make sure that idiotic leopard won't get out of the way, give him a little nibble." Sholeh suggested, being aware on how dangerous and deadly Komodo dragon's saliva was.
"Now Warren. I'm counting on you. Do something to annoy that leopard. Throw him rocks, sand, anything. Make sure that you irritate him and make him follow you. Separate him from her. I will supervise. Then, I'll do the same with the little missy and lead the brat straight here." Sholeh concluded, with Warren heading to the beach right away. She then looked at Shadow to see if he was happy...
---
#2156 Posted: 20:01:15 04/01/2015
"I like it. But so the tiger doesn't escape we trap and tie her up like Sybil." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2157 Posted: 20:15:35 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"So, a trap too, like we did the late Sybil." Sholeh said, faking respect for the civet. She then had another brilliant idea.
"But tying her up won't be as easy as with her. We are going to do a net. It's more effective. In fact, let's make two nets. We need to be prepared to capture that leopard too, just in case he shows up to save her." Sholeh suggested, believing that a backup plan was the best option for a situation like that. She then climbed a tree, throwing lianas and vines to Shadow so that they could build the two traps.
"Say now, once you have little Miss Stripes in your possession, what's next?" the mongoose then asked, very curious about how Shadow was going to extract his justice.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:17:58 04/01/2015 by Felines
#2158 Posted: 21:25:46 04/01/2015
"I'm going to kill her. She is now the successor of Sybil. She now controls the island." Shadow said as he weaved the vines.
---
SC
#2159 Posted: 21:39:21 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"That tiger is Sybil's successor?" Sholeh exclaimed, surprised she didn't know such an important detail like that. They were almost done with the first net when she realized she had to target Rose as much as she did Sybil.
"Well that was unexpected. I though Sybil was the only one to be worried about. We indeed need to eliminate her too." Sholeh confessed, rushing the work.

Warren was gazing at the two cats, but there was something he needed the answer to before he went ahead with Sholeh's plan.
Using the cover of the trees, he flew far away from the side of Rose and Sayan, and got very near to where Ami's rocky home was. That was pretty far from where the two cats were a the moment, so making sure of that, he started to call to Jet.
"Monsieur Jet! Oh Monsieur! Can you come here for a moment?"
---
#2160 Posted: 21:44:03 04/01/2015
Jet heard Warren. "What do you want?" He said a little irritated.
---
SC
#2161 Posted: 21:54:56 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Calm down Monsieur. I come in peace." Warren assured, a little scared of Jet's hostile reply.
"I... I'm just... Listen, if it is of any consolation, I want to apologize for what Mademoiselle Sholeh made you do." Warren said, sounding sincere.
"I only knew Sybil for a tiny while, and I must say, she didn't seemed like the evil home wrecker she claimed her to be. I... I can't imagine how you must feel at the moment." Warren confessed, really believing Sybil was dead.
---
#2162 Posted: 22:04:34 04/01/2015
"She wasn't a evil person. She was my friend." Jet said.
---
SC
#2163 Posted: 22:13:41 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I know that now." Warren said, apologizing again. He felt sad he couldn't get to know Sybil a little more.
"I suppose it's too late, isn't it? I'm so sorry Monsieur, but I just can't go against Sholeh. I just can't." Warren commented, giving the impression that he was forcing himself to obey her. Before giving Jet a chance to do anything, he flew off, determined to resume his mission.
---
#2164 Posted: 22:50:42 04/01/2015
Jet swam off pretending to still be mad.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#2165 Posted: 22:52:22 04/01/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Thanks Sayan." Rose then lead him to the beach. "Beautiful sunrise isn't it?"

"Yes, it is.," Sayan said laying down next to the tiger and soaking in the sun.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2166 Posted: 23:23:50 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Warren landed on the same tree as before. He wasn't much of a thinker, so the first thing he did was to throw some seeds at Sayan. He didn't even care if he saw him. Sayan didn't know him, so he probably won't suspect a thing. His priority was to get Sayan to chase him and separate him from Rose, believing that Sholeh was nearby to do her part.

Sholeh was still at the same place with Shadow, now building the second net. She had quite the ability with it, and they were already halfway done with it.
"Say now Shadow, once you become the leader, you will let me live here and feast on all the eggs I want, won't you?" Sholeh asked, making sure that Shadow wasn't just another Sybil that would banish her. She didn't care if someone was in control of the forest, as long as she had her home and her freedom.
---
#2167 Posted: 23:40:52 04/01/2015
"You've done well and I will allow you to have all the eggs you want. But when you do get some eggs will you let me have some? I do love me the occasional egg." Shadow said as he tied a knot.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" Rose asked Warren.
---
SC
#2168 Posted: 23:51:43 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh imagined that would be a little price to pay if the forest was dominated by someone, but she didn't mind, not after what Shadow did for her.
"Of course. You deserve that much. This forest has lots of eggs from those lousy birds. I can't wait to tell them about their beloved Sybil's fate." Sholeh said with excitement, showing a great amount of happiness.

"Cats are so fun when they get angry." the vulture replied very quickly. He learned to lie very well thanks to Sholeh, but very deep inside, he was feeling guilty.
---
#2169 Posted: 00:09:02 05/01/2015
"Get out of here!" Rose said getting annoyed.
---
SC
#2170 Posted: 00:12:44 05/01/2015
"Right now, you are looking an annoyed cat. You do NOT want to see an angry one!.," Sayan yelled at the annoying pest.
---
#2171 Posted: 00:14:20 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Warren went into a deep thought, wondering how to separate those two. He gave quite a goofy face when deep in thought.
"Well, I suppose we can play tag. You're it tiger!" Warren exclaimed, challenging Rose. He knew Rose was the main target, so it was worth the try.

"All done." Sholeh said once the second net was done.
"Be ready for he catch Shadow. I'm going to check on Warren." she then explained, heading to the beach through the trees...
---
#2172 Posted: 00:24:18 05/01/2015
"I'm not sure what you're trying to do. But if you throw one more seed at us you are going to get it!" Rose said very annoyed.

Shadow noded.
---
SC
#2173 Posted: 00:30:50 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Only if you make those funny faces." Warren said, acting playful. He didn't throw it though.
"Come on. Play tag or it's more seeds." he then said, believing that should be irritating enough for either of them to follow him.

Sholeh was supervising Warren from behind him, very hidden by the foliage. She was upset that he let himself be seen, but it will have to do. The priority was for those two to separate, in whatever way the goofy vulture could.
---
#2174 Posted: 00:38:14 05/01/2015
"If it was for a little game you should of asked nicely, not throw seeds at us." Rose said. "Only if you play fair by flying low enough for me to get you." Rose said in a playful tone. He then went after Warren unaware of the trap.
---
SC
#2175 Posted: 00:46:50 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I know, I just wanted to see your angry expressions." Warren excused himself, flying lower to make the game fair.
"Now, I'm upon your reach. But no biting, and no clawing either." Warren asked nicely, and he stormed off, not even noticing the well hidden Sholeh, who was furious about the stupid way Warren was luring her. He was leading her to Shadow though, so that was good at least.

At those hidden rocks, Sybil was trying to find a way to contact Jet without calling him. She was bored and desperate, and not even remotely aware of the mortal danger Rose was in. Desperate to go at Hunted island, she started to throw seashells in the water to get Jet's attention, hoping that vulture wasn't nearby.
---
#2176 Posted: 00:55:28 05/01/2015
Jet indeed noticed Sybil throwing seashells and went to her. "Yes miss Sybil?"

"Hey wait up!" Rose said as she chased Warren. She then triped and the net Shadow and Sholeh made caught her. Rose then realized it was a trick. "SAYAN!!! HELP!!!"
---
SC
#2177 Posted: 01:09:26 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, I'm glad you noticed. Listen, I need to be at Hunted island, but if you give me a ride, I might risk getting seen... if only there was another way..." Sybil said, getting an idea but quickly dismissed it. There had to be another way...

Sholeh could hear Rose screaming, so she rushed her steps.
"Gag her at once you idiot!" she ordered Warren, just arriving at the scene. The vulture immediately grabbed leaves from a brush and began to stuff them in her mouth as Shadow hold her up...
---
#2178 Posted: 01:24:08 05/01/2015
Rose was very scared seeing Shadow was free and Sholeh.

Jet can tell Sybil had another idea so he asked. "If you have an idea say it."
---
SC
#2179 Posted: 01:59:46 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil knew there that near lakes, there were straw-like plants that she could use to breathe, but they were only in the swamp and Jet couldn't reached them.
"Well, I can't go on your back. Somebody might see, especially that vulture. So... I think the best way is to travel in your mouth." Sybil then suggested, wanting to forget that experience, but it looked like she didn't have a choice.
"Just don't swallow this time, please?" she said, though she said it in form of a joke. She knew she could trust Jet with anything now.

"I must be dreaming! Everything is going so well today. Everything is smiling for me!" Sholeh exclaimed ecstatically. Absolutely everything was going her way that day.
"First Sybil, now you! Go ahead Shadow, she's all yours." she finally said, even giving a little nudge to Warren. She was evidently happy, since that was the first time she showed any type of affection to the vulture.
---
#2180 Posted: 02:33:53 05/01/2015
Jet noded and opened his mouth.

Rose was struggling trying to get free. She hoped Sayan heard her screams for help.

Shadow steeped forward. "I want to savor this moment."
---
SC
#2181 Posted: 02:48:31 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil entered, cautiously avoiding the sharp teeth.
"Here we go again." she said sarcastically, barely believing the weird day she was having.

"Be my guest. Warren and I will be ready with this net, just in case that stupid leopard shows up." Sholeh expressed, though Sayan looked pretty strong,. If he did came, they two of them will probably would need Shadow's help to restrain him.

Arriving at the Haven, there was Barloc, who was so concentrated on finding Sybil that he didn't even noticed Jet when he flew.
"Sybil! Sybil! Where the heck are you!? This is an emergency!" he desperately called, with a voice almost loud enough to rival that of an elephant. He was both upset and nervous.
---
#2182 Posted: 03:05:19 05/01/2015
Rose then spit out her gag. "SAYAN!! STOP THEY ARE GOING TO TRAP YOU!!" Her voice was loud enough for someone flying overhead to hear. "GET HELP!! SHADOW IS FREE!!"
---
SC
#2183 Posted: 03:42:29 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"What the... that's Rose!" Barloc exclaimed, and when he heard about Shadow, he immediately headed there.
He was quite in awe with what he saw; there was Shadow, with a captured Rose, and a strange mongoose and ugly vulture.
"Now this is a scene! You're too predictable Shadow. You're still at it! What does it takes for you to leave that pathetic tiger alone? And you even allied with some very ugly animals." he insulted, still hating all kinds of predators but finding Rose's predicament unfair.
Warren gazed at Barloc, realizing he was the same bird he saw at the beach, only bigger. Sholeh didn't knew him, but took offense at Barloc's comment.
"What are you doing you stupid fool? Seize him!" she ordered Warren, but Barloc was too fast and maneuverable, and even got the clumsy vulture tangled up on a tree.
"Seriously Shadow, you have fallen very low." he said with a tone of disgust.
---
#2184 Posted: 03:49:53 05/01/2015
"You are the one to talk. You tryed to kill me when I was traped." Shadow said with a flick of his toung.

Rose turned to Barloc. "Barloc please help!"
---
SC
#2185 Posted: 04:07:28 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"And I should have done that from the very beginning. You're nothing but a menace!" Barloc said furiously, glaring at Rose pleading for help.
"Warren! You are so useless! Let me at him!" Sholeh said, climbing the tree after Barloc. But he was too fast. He left the tree and pecked very hard one of the vines that made the net, hoping that created an open big enough for Rose to escape, avoiding capture himself from Shadow.
---
#2186 Posted: 04:30:50 05/01/2015
When Barloc pecked at the vine it was weaked and Rose took her chance to bite her way out.

Shadow saw Rose was trying to escape and charged at her.
---
SC
#2187 Posted: 04:42:45 05/01/2015
"ROSE!!!," Sayan yelled as he chased after her. Determined to save the tiger, he had almost made it in fact when he heard the warning. Can they really trap me? I can't just leave her..

"NO!!," he then yelled as he ran out of the nearby trees and charged at the lizard hopefully allowing for the tiger's escape.
---
#2188 Posted: 04:51:32 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Come on Rose! Don't let him bully you!" Barloc yelled, starting to pull Shadow's tail, and helping for the first time, a predator.
However, Sholeh was not going to let anyone ruin her perfect day, so going into a breakdown, she charged at Barloc. It was an intense battle of claws, teeths and beak.
The situation seemed hopeless. However, the last yell Rose gave earlier was heard by the many warblers around, including Peepers. With the help of about five warblers, they restrained the mad Sholeh, giving the injured Barloc time to escape.
"This has gone too far Shadow. Leave Rose and the rest of the islanders alone you tyrant, or we will attack." Peepers warned. Around that canopy of trees, there were at least thirty warblers.
"And there are more along the way." Peepers assured. The birds were actually forming a rally against the revenge-obsessed Shadow and his allies.
---
#2189 Posted: 20:16:25 05/01/2015
Shadow stopped in his tracks. He looked at every warblers. "FINE!! You may of won the battle but we won the war! Your leader Sybil is dead thanks to my dear friend Jet. She is gone forever!!" He looked at the five warblers holding Sholeh. He charged at them to scare them off her. "Get up. Our wrath will come another day." Shadow said helping her up.

Rose was still traped in the net still trying to free herself.
---
SC
#2190 Posted: 20:24:27 05/01/2015
"Rose! Are you okay?!," Sayan said as he rushed over to the net. The leopard then tried to bite through the net in hopes of getting the tiger out.
---
#2191 Posted: 20:28:48 05/01/2015
Rose was shaking she was very scared even to talk. She was very glad Sayan was there. She then fainted from being tramatised.
---
SC
#2192 Posted: 21:18:34 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh left with Shadow, and Warren, seeing how his mistress left without him, struggled harder and got free. He then flew away. Most of the warblers left the scene, but a few of them stayed behind to release Rose, including Peepers.
Barloc sat on a corner. He seemed very depressed, and quite in awe about how nobody reacted to Shadow's news.
"No Sybil, no deal!" he simply said, flying off before any of the remaining warblers could explain everything.

Back at Hunted island, the two cousins were still waiting for Barloc, playing in the sand until Nia spotted Jet at just a few yards away, approaching their island.
"Hey Angus, look!" she said exited.
"Oh? Oh, it's mister Jet! Hey now, what brings you here?" he asked, wondering if it was just a casual visit since he didn't seem to be carrying anybody...
---
#2193 Posted: 21:48:07 05/01/2015
As soon as the hole got big enough, Sayan proceeded to drag Rose out of the net and gently onto the ground. He then stared at the remaining warblers in shock, unsure what to think. "Is.. is that true? About Sybil?," he then asked.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:38 05/01/2015 by redwes
#2194 Posted: 21:48:10 05/01/2015
Soon Jet went ashore and opened his mouth.
---
SC
#2195 Posted: 22:35:16 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey guys." Sybil greeted, as she got out.
"WOAH!" the two cockatoos exclaimed at the same time.
"Miss Sybil, why..." Angus was about to ask, when Sybil interrupted.
"Please, it's a long story. Don't ask. Jet, thank you so much. Please, do whatever you want now. I'll call you if I need anything else. And please, let me know if there is a way I can compensate all." Sybil said turning to him, realizing it was a lot that Jet has done for her that day.

Quote: redwes
As soon as the hole got big enough, Sayan proceeded to drag Rose out of the net and gently onto the ground. He then stared at the remaining warblers in shock, unsure what to think. "Is.. is that true? About Sybil?," he then asked.

Te warblers tuned to each other, worried. At the reunion, Ami said not to tell anybody else about Sybil. But they didn't know if it was alright to tell Sayan. It was suppose to be a secret.
"We don't know Mr. Sayan." Peepers answered quickly, a little afraid on how he would react, or above all, Rose. Neither of the warblers didn't even know what to believe, since neither of them had seen Sybil since yesterday. All they had was Ami's word.
---
#2196 Posted: 23:29:17 05/01/2015
"All I ask is kindness and to be able to help others." Jet said.
---
SC
#2197 Posted: 23:42:38 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil nodded, and headed to the jungle in search of Whirlpool. Nia and Angus sat on her shoulders, as she began to explain everything the way she did with Ami. They were surprised, but not in shock.
"So Jet ate you? For real? Man, that is so cool!" Nia said with excitement, with both Angus and Sybil glaring at her. She was really an oddball.
"Is that all you payed attention to?" Sybil asked, a little irritated.
"But wait, what if Rose finds out? Or worse, what if Cairo finds out?" Angus asked, making a really good point.
"Oh man, you're right. If someone tells him before all can be explained, he could really hurt Jet, maybe even kill him..." Sybil said, extremely worried, until Nia had an idea.
"Don't worry miss Sybil. I can fly to Jet and tell him that once the orcas return, he should call you. That way, Cairo can see you in person and you can explain everything to him." she suggested.
"Say, that's a very good idea Nia." the civet praised, and Nia, feeling very proud of herself, flew into the ocean in search for Jet while Sybil and Angus waked into Whirlpool's home...
---
#2198 Posted: 23:48:20 05/01/2015
Jet was still nearby. He was still a little tramatised by the days events.
---
SC
#2199 Posted: 00:22:08 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Nia easily found Jet. He then went to talk to him.
"Oh hello Jet. Just came by today that if the other orcas return, you should inform miss Sybil." she briefly said, since she wanted to ask something ask.
"Say now, is it true that you actually ate her?" she asked rather exited. She did believe Sybil, but wanted to hear it from Jet's own words.

At the outback, Sholeh was following Shadow, and she was furious.
"I don't get it! Why did we let ourselves be intimidated by a bunch of stupid birds!? Sybil is gone, and that poor excuse for a tiger is too young to lead them! What could they do to you? You have very hard skin, and you could simply gulp them down if you wanted to!" Sholeh pointed out, very upset that she had to return to the outback she grew to hate so much.
---
#2200 Posted: 00:29:58 06/01/2015
"We were outnumbered and I needed you to help me. Those birds will have to be delt with." Shadow said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me