Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Assassin's Creed: Alliance [always open]
Page 1 of 1
Assassin's Creed: Alliance [always open] [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1 Posted: 19:14:52 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
PLOT: The year is 1500. Rome, Italy is on the verge of uprising. The Borgia have taken over much of Rome, but that won't stop you. While trying to go against their rule, you are narrowly saved by Ezio Auditore, Mentor of the Assassins. He recruits you into the brotherhood to go against the Borgia and Templars over the country of Italy. With new allies and gadgets with you, you begin your goal of bringing peace to the country of Italy.

RULES
-I am GM of the RP
-no godmodding
-Slight language is allowed, but coarse language is not allowed.
-use acceptable grammar
-interaction with other characters is allowed, though make sure the other person/people know you're talking to them.
-your character is not allowed to die in this RP. I may implement death into this soon, but I have to figure out how.
-only ONE character per user. no more characters.
-antagonists and secondary characters are allowed in the story, but they do not need character sheets. they also shouldn't be the character you control for the RP.
-most importantly, have fun!

Italy

The Templars exist all over the country of Italy. you may choose where your missions, contracts, and adventures take you, but it must only remain within the country. No matter what, you must start your adventure in Rome, where you are recruited into the Brotherhood.

Equipment Your character will ALWAYS have 2 pieces of equipment: A sword and hidden blade. so do not put these in your equipment list. You obviously already have your fists, so don't list those either. Your character can hold a max of 5 equipment items. you may choose from the following equipment items(your sword, hidden blade, and fists do not count for the full 5):

hidden gun
poison blade
hookblade
double blade
metal cestus
throwing knives (up to 10 total)
crossbow (up to 15 arrows)

the following equipment items can be up to you how you put them. basically, you can come up with whatever weapon you want here, so long as it fits the category:
heavy weapons (hammers, clubs, and bigger swords)
light weapons (daggers, knives, stilettos)
bombs (smoke, money, explosive, or flash bombs. you may hold up to 10 of one of these)

SHEET
Name:
History:
Equipment:

Role Players:
pankakesparx456
Riku-sempai

once I get 5 roleplayers, the RP will start. I will post my character sheet later.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:15 05/11/2013 by pankakesparx456
#2 Posted: 19:15:14 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
(Post saved for future updates)
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:43 05/11/2013 by pankakesparx456
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#3 Posted: 20:00:32 05/11/2013
Can characters be female?
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#4 Posted: 22:02:28 05/11/2013
I shall join because Sassy Assassins creed is amazing~
Name:Midnight Acri
Personality: Midnight is a very silent person, he takes a while to warm up to people, but when he does, he's very Loyal, kind, caring and brave
History: Midnight's whole family was framed and hung by the templars, he had learnt to hate them and wanted to murder each and everyone of them.
Equipment: Smoke bombs, Throwing knives, Money, double blade, Stilletos
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#5 Posted: 22:33:51 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:@azz01- yes, they can be female.
@Riku-sempai- accepted.
---
Cool cool.
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#6 Posted: 23:29:38 05/11/2013
Huh. Assassins you say? Maybe ol Ezio should give it a go again.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#7 Posted: 01:33:14 06/11/2013
Name: Lillian

Personality: She is secluded. Hard headed and thick skinned. She doesn't like large crowds but follows orders.

History: Her grandfather was part of the assassins and so was her father. Her father was granted a boy and a daughter. The boy died in a house fire when their family was attacked and her mother died. Her father raised her to be tough sense his son was lost so Lillian was there to be taught and carry on his legacy. (Referance to her appearance)

Equipment:
hidden gun
Daggers
Large Hammer
Hook Blade
Poison Blade
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#8 Posted: 20:40:33 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted.

I'll post my sheet:

Name: Nic
Personality: Nic is a quiet, reserved person, but will still talk to those he knows.
History: Nic grew up in the city of Rome. When the Borgia took over, he went against them, ultimately introducing him to the Assassins at one point.
Equipment: hidden gun, double blade, metal cestus, crossbow, stiletto
---
Cool cool.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me