Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon RP - Journey Into The Everlasting Mists
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Pokemon RP - Journey Into The Everlasting Mists [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#1 Posted: 03:48:15 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
PLOT:
What you see here is a map of the Kalos region.
[User Posted Image]
Down in the southeast, there is a large range of mountains. And this place has drawn your attention. As you've heard from legend, the cloud that sits above this range is always there. It never moves or floats away to reveal the land beneath.
So, after travelling around part of the Kalos region, doing whatever you do, you and your pokemon decide to explore the place known as the 'Everlasting Mists'.

RULES:

• I am the GM
  • No godmodding/mary sues
  • No one-sentence posts
  • No offensive language [unless you censor it]
  • Violence and romance is allowed. Keep it PG-13.
  • One trainer and 2 Kalos region pokemon ONLY.

Character sheet:

-Pokemon Trainer sheet-

Name:
Personality: [At least two sentences]
History: [At least two sentences]
Appearance: [Small picture or description]
Favourite Pokemon: [THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. THIS WILL TIE INTO THE ROLEPLAY LATER ON.]
Other: [Optional]

-Pokemon character sheet-

Nickname: [Optional]
Pokemon:
Other: [Optional]
Appearance: [small picture]

My characters:

Name: Megan
Personality: Megan is cheerful most of the time, and only gets angry when someone annoys her. She is loyal, brave, loves to have fun and battle/show off her pokemons skills in contests and battles.
History: Megan is from Viridian City, and began her pokemon journey back when she was 10. She has travelled around part of the Kalos region and heard about the rumour. She and her new Kalos pokemon decided to head in that direction and check it out.
Appearance: Long blonde hair, green-grey eyes, pale skin, purple jacket, black singlet top, blue denim shorts, purple shoes.
Favourite Pokemon: Vivillion
Other: N/A

Nickname: Fia
Pokemon: Fennekin
Moves: Scratch, Fire Spin, Psybeam, Fire Blast
Other: N/A
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Nickname: Raymond (Ray for short)
Pokemon: Furfrou
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bite, Sand-Attack
Other: Ray is very protective of Megan
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

-:-

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:17:56 04/11/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#2 Posted: 03:56:03 04/11/2013
OOC: Name: Maria.
Personality: She is very sweet and kind. She loves to help her friends.
History: She lived in a small house and worked in a daycare. Her favorit Pokemon to care for was a Lileto.
Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eye's, a T-shirt. Aqua jeans
Favourite Pokemon: Lileto
Other: none.

Nickname: Wood
Pokemon: Chespion
Moves: tackel, rasor leaf, vine whip, tail whip.
Other: none.
Appearance: I will when on Laptop

Nickname: Leo
Pokemon: Lileto
Moves: Tackel, growl, scratch, and bite.
Other: none
Appearance: I will when on Laptop
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:00:37 04/11/2013 by Eevee88
#3 Posted: 03:57:25 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Can you get rid of the words in the [brackets], and tidy things up a bit (spelling, etc), and then I will accept you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:16 04/11/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#4 Posted: 04:01:06 04/11/2013
OOC: I will on the other computer.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 04:02:27 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright. Accepted.
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#6 Posted: 04:43:53 04/11/2013
Name:River
Personality: River has always been a kind and caring person, he's usually cheerful, brave, loyal and cares about his friends more then anything else in the world.
History: River was from Viridian city, Rivers dad was a scientist, and on his 10th birthday, he got his first pokemon, naturally, he got a fossil, as soon as he got the fossil, he set off on his pokemon adventure with his best friend, Megan, He's caught alot of pokemon, but only chose to keep his 2 favourite and newest ones, the Tyrunt he started with, and his new pokemon Lea.
Appearance: Brown shaggy hair, brown eyes, white V-neck shirt with a blue checkered shirt over it, Black jeans, Blue sneakers, quite tall and roller-skates that attach to his sneakers.
Favourite Pokemon: Dusk
Other:

Nickname: Dusk
Pokemon:Tyrunt
Moves: Bite, Dragon claw, Earthquake, Brick break
Other:
Appearance:

Nickname: Lea
Pokemon:Frogadier
Moves:Ice beam, Surf, Power-up punch, Dig
Other:
Appearance:
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#7 Posted: 04:45:57 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#8 Posted: 04:48:50 04/11/2013
OOC: Wooooooh~
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#9 Posted: 05:31:00 04/11/2013
OOC: Some questions regarding the Pokemon first. I will join though.

1: Will we be able to catch more later?

2: For "Kalos region Pokemon" is this new Pokemon to Gen 6 only, or any Pokemon within the Kalos region dex in Pokemon X/Y?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#10 Posted: 05:37:40 04/11/2013
OOC: I shall answer for her
1: No, I dont think so, Ill ask her later

2: This is only the new pokemon in Gen 6, so no Lucario, or Gallade and such.
---
#11 Posted: 05:37:51 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No, but the 'favourite pokemon' part comes into play further on... :3
And I would rather you have new Gen 6 pokemon.

EDIT: Ninja'd. smilie Riku!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:38:57 04/11/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#12 Posted: 05:41:20 04/11/2013
OOC: Well you just got Ninja'd smilie Sowwy~
---
#13 Posted: 05:42:04 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You didn't have to answer for me. :3
#14 Posted: 06:37:08 04/11/2013
OOC: Alright, thank you. I'll try out a new OC for this one.

Name: Daiki Kaneko
Personality: Is a nice guy, but a little... odd. He's kinda crazy, often babbles to himself, sometimes in odd incomprehesible languages that may not exist. He likes to tinker and work with mechanics. Daiki is rather paranoid towards strangers.
History: Not much is known about Daiki's past. When asked, he usually responds with "Spoilers" Few records regarding him exist as well, not even a birth certificate or oddly records of him becoming a trainer. Some say he is from a region far from Kalos. All that is known is that he travelled alot as he has managed to collect badges from many regions, yet no records note him ever entering a region's league upon getting the region's badges.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Favourite Pokemon: Honedge
Other: He's gay.

Pokemon: Vivillon
Moves: Hurricane, Bug Buzz, Draining Kiss, Psybeam
Other:

Pokemon: Phantump
Moves: Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Phantom Force, Horn Leech
Other:
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:40:47 04/11/2013 by Seiki
#15 Posted: 06:41:15 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#16 Posted: 23:26:16 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Double post cos I can.
We'll start now. Others can join whenever.

-:-

In a forest, in the southeast, Megan was sitting on a log, eating a sandwich. Fia, her Fennekin, was sitting politely next to her, biting into a piece of pokemon food.
"We're nearly there," Megan murmured. "You excited, Fia?"
Fia looked up at her with her amber eyes and nodded.
#17 Posted: 00:24:42 05/11/2013
Daiki was sitting outside a cafe in Lumiose City's nothern half. He was sipping from a cup of coffee while looking at a map. His Vivillon was fluttering beside him, near his shoulder. Phantump from lrking under the table. The young man took out a silver pocket watch and checked the time.
"Almost time for our train to Kiloude." He said.
He packed away the map and starting heading for the train station with his Pokemon following him.
---
#18 Posted: 00:44:02 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I wonder if Ray is hungry." Megan bought out a pokeball and threw it into the air. "Come out!"
The pokeball opened and a Furfrou appeared in a flash of white light in front of Megan.
Ray tilted his head and walked up to Megan.
"Here, Ray," Megan held out some pokemon food in the palm of her hand.
Ray smiled and ate the pokemon food.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#19 Posted: 00:48:18 05/11/2013
Oo : ill make a sheet when i get home
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#20 Posted: 00:50:44 05/11/2013
Daiki borded the train, Vivillon perched on his shoulder, her wings lying back to rest. Phantump followed close behind, a tad shy, nearly clinging to his trainer's leg. Once aboard, Daiki took his seat in a car and waited for the train to take off.
---
#21 Posted: 01:05:14 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok, DC.

Megan ate another sandwich and Fia lay down and closed her eyes to rest.
#22 Posted: 01:37:42 05/11/2013
River had been wondering though a forest with his two pokemon at his side, Dusk and Lea.
"Man, we've been wondering though this forest for ages, we'll take a break soon guys, don't worry." River told his two pokemon, he pulled out his pokeballs and made them return into their balls.
He put the 2 pokeballs into his pockets and continued walking, spotting something in the distance, it looked like a trainer and a pokemon "Seriously? A trainer?" He sighed and continued walking, as he was getting closer, he thought he could recognise her "Hold on... is that, Megan?" River thought to himself as he started to walk faster with renewed energy.
---
#23 Posted: 01:59:13 05/11/2013
Name: Jack
Personality: Jack...well, Jack is not brave at all. He is a scared kid who is afraid of his own shadow. He is not tough, and tends to keep everything inside and be a loner. He is scarred from an experience in his past, that he is afraid of Ghost and Dark types extremely, which is bad seeing how is the son of a Dark type gym leader. At times, if you can get him out of his shell, he is kind and funny and cares about everyone. He hates to battle, and not very good at it either. Being the curious person he is, he worked up the nerve to check out what was beyond the fog covering the unknown land, while having Teeter right next to him.
History: Jack used to love every kind of Pokemon, especially the his Dad's Pokemon, which were dark types. He loved to play tag with Inkay, and hide and seek with Pancham. He had many other Pokemon friends, but one day a stray Espurr walked into their gym. It was hurt badly, so his mother nursed it to health, with Jack and many of the other Pokemon peeking through the door until the mother turned around to look. After the Espurr was healthy, it started to play with the others, and showed no signs of injury. They learned later that the Espurr was abandonded by a trainer who thought it was weak. So, Jack befriended it quickly and nicknamed it "Teeter."
Some years later, they went on a trip to a dark forest where dark and ghost types like to hang out. Unfortunately, Team Flare was up to no good in the forest. The Pokemon of the forest began to attack all humans in the forest, thinking they were a part of the Team that was slowly burning their forest. Jack was one of the victims. Trevenants and Gourgeist surrounded him and attacked with various moves. After he got away, he was attacked by a Pangoro and a Malamar, who both attacked furiously. He was slumped against a tree, head in his arms and visually shaking when he was found. Ever since, he has ran from Ghost and Dark types alike, now totally avoiding his old friends. He still did play with Teeter though.
Favorite Pokemon: He once saw a picture of it in a book, and fell in love. Helioptile
Other: Basically Helpless.

Nickname: Teeter
Pokemon: Espurr
Moves: Scratch, Confusion, Leer, Light Screen
Other: Hates Bugs

Nickname: Candy
Pokemon: Swirlix
Moves: Tackle, Fairy Wind, Sweet Scent, Cotton Spore
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#24 Posted: 02:27:26 05/11/2013
OOC: I am on the other computer but can I leave my sheet as it is??
---
#25 Posted: 04:09:30 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Put pictures of the pokemon, Eevee.
And accepted, DC.

Megan sighed and patted Fia's head. "It's so...deserted around here," she said. "It's like there's no one around..."
Ray suddenly jumped up and stood in front of Megan, growling.
"What is it Ray?" Megan asked, surprised.
#26 Posted: 04:32:35 05/11/2013
River slowed down a bit as he heard Ray Growling "Hmm... might just slow down a bit, just to be safe." River thought to himself as he slipped his two pokeballs out, releasing his 2 pokemon, for safety, "..Megan?" River asked the trainer.
---
#27 Posted: 04:34:41 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Megan peered into the forest, and saw the trainer, the trainer Ray was growling at. "Uh...who are you?" she asked.
#28 Posted: 04:46:14 05/11/2013
"Very funny Megan, even Dusk remembers you, Jeez~" River replied as he patted his tyrunt on the head.
---
#29 Posted: 04:51:31 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Megan paused. "River?" Her eyes widened. "River!" she cried, running over to him.
Ray calmed down as soon as he realized Megan knew this trainer.
#30 Posted: 04:53:59 05/11/2013
The train came to halt in Kiloude's station. Daiki got up and slipped out quickly, having sat in the back of the car. He returned his Phantump and sliped the timer ball into his coat pocket. Vivillon continueed to follow him. Daiki walked from the train station and over to the edge of the city, looking out at the cliffs and mist not far from the town's border.
"A place filled with mystery, perhaps the mist hangs because it is undiscovered, perhaps because it doesn't want to be discovered. I originally came to check out the safari and how it works, only giving certains based on certain criterea, yet this seems more fascinating." He said not really to anyone in general.
---
#31 Posted: 05:00:18 05/11/2013
River giggled "Wow.. you really didn't remember me!" He replied as he held his arms out
Both of his pokemon smiled and walked towards Megan's pokemon.
---
#32 Posted: 05:13:49 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I do now!" Megan ran over to River and hugged him. "I missed you!"
Fia jumped off the log and walked towards River's pokemon, trilling a greeting.
Ray bowed his head in a way of hello.
#33 Posted: 05:18:18 05/11/2013
"I missed you too!" River replied, wrapping his arms around her "How long has it been?"
Dusk and Lea walked towards the other pokemon, Dusk nodded his head towards the two.
---
#34 Posted: 05:29:45 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Four or five years?" Megan suggested, pulling away. She grinned. "So what are you doing here?"

Fia and Ray smiled at River's pokemon.
#35 Posted: 05:46:57 05/11/2013
"Yeah, that sounds about right." River replied, smiling as he pulled away also "Im going to see the place known as the Everlasting Mists, What about you?" He asked.
---
#36 Posted: 05:59:25 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hey, same here!" Megan said. "We should go together!"
#37 Posted: 06:08:28 05/11/2013
"Really? Yeah, of course!" River replied as he smiled "Do you know where we're actually going? I've misplaced my map somewhere.." River sighed and sat down "My pokemon need to rest for a bit though.."
---
#38 Posted: 06:25:03 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I can see the mountain range from here, and yeah, but it's a really bad map," Megan grinned.
#39 Posted: 06:40:44 05/11/2013
"Now then, quickest destination from z to a's route is this way!" Daiki returned Vivillon, then jumped over the railing of the town's edge and off a small cliff into a vast patch of trees below. He fell with a thud into the grass. Quickly, Daiki jumped up and looked around with quick spins of his head. After being positive no one saw, he dusts himself off and regains some sense of composure.
---
#40 Posted: 06:54:59 05/11/2013
"Oh, Okay" River giggled and lied onto his back, looking up into the sky though the thick forest, He still couldn't believe he had found Megan again.
---
#41 Posted: 07:31:50 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Megan sat on the log and took out a chocolate bar. "I guess we could rest for the night."
#42 Posted: 21:08:22 05/11/2013
An Espurr suddenly bursts from the forest towards the town, running frantically. Behind it, a Beedril followed closely, it's lethal stingers pointed out and shine in the light. It seemed angry, chasing the little Pokemon with endurance. "Es" the Pokemon repeated as it ran hastily. It didn't look were it was going, and ran into another Pokemon, a Swirlix. They fell to the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust. The Espurr got to it's feet quickly and went on running. The Swirlix got up and looked at the fleeing figure with confusion. It suddenly stiffened as it heard a buzzing sound behind it. Slowly turning, it squealed when it saw the Beedril, and took of just as fast as the Espurr.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#43 Posted: 00:02:29 06/11/2013
Daiki wandered through the forest. He had a ***ue sense of where he was going, but enough to know keep heading straight south. As he progressed, he heard a couple of people talking. He hadn't expected anyone else to be out here, it was odd to hear voices. Daiki jumped down into the bushes to watch the people, trying to avoid being seen.
---
#44 Posted: 00:14:15 06/11/2013
Jack had entered the forest, forgetting about the scary Pokemon, and just looking for his that ran into them. He heard a squeal and some buzzing sounds, and stiffed immediately. He looked around without moving, scared that something was going to jump out at him. Suddenly, Teeter burst from the bushes and jumped into his arms. "What..?" he asked questionably. He then saw Candy was behind him and jump onto his shoulder, hiding behind his neck. "What's the matter guys?" he asked. "BEEDRIL!" cried the Pokemon angrily. Jack's head snapped up quickly towards the sound as the Beedril emerged from the trees. "Uhh......uh....n-nice b-b-uggy" he said slowly and shakily. The Beedril then charged at him, to which he cried out and ran the opposite direction, Candy holding onto his shirt collar for dear life and Teeter safely in his arms.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#45 Posted: 21:58:21 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The sky was darkening quickly. As the mountain range was near, the mist swept over them and down into the forest, blocking out the sky. With the mist covering the moon from view, it was even darker in the forest.
#46 Posted: 22:06:20 06/11/2013
Daiki looked up at the dark sky. It made him a little uneasy as the mist rolled in, hanging over him lie it did.
---
#47 Posted: 22:25:28 06/11/2013
Jack continued his flight through the forest, having lost the Beedril a while ago. As he ran, Candy had managed to get next to Teeter in his arms. Suddenly, Jack tripped on an exposed tree root, making him fall forward and begin to tumble down s small and steep hill. Teeter let out a cry of horror, and Candy yelled. Jack gave a yelp as he initially hit the ground. Eventually, he slammed into a tree and gave a grunt of pain. The tree swayed and Murkrows flew out from the branches, some flying away, while others stayed and watched the intruder with anger.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#48 Posted: 22:32:29 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
More mist rolled over the hills.
"What's up with the mist?" Megan muttered, setting up her tent. "It's not cold or anything."
Ray stood his ground by Megan, keeping watching for any danger, while Fia hopped around, blowing little flames into the air whenever she jumped up.
#49 Posted: 22:52:00 06/11/2013
Jack's back was now tight to the tree trunk as he was losing his mind, eyes filled with fear, visibally shaking. Flashbacks came to him, of the attacks in the forest. Murkrows surrounded him, crying angrily and glaring. It grew worse as the fog began to lessen his vision, being unable to see his worst fear. He had lost his mind, frantically snapping his head back and forth at every sound he heard, every twig snap, or the crackle of a leaf. Teeter was standing in front of him, growling. Candy was on top of Jack's head, searching around, and holding on whenever his head jerked.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#50 Posted: 23:00:18 06/11/2013
Daiki heard rustling form a nearby tree and crawled through the bushes to check it out, cautiously. He saw Jack getting attacked by Murkrows through the mist. Daiki quietly sent out his Vivillon. The butterfly Pokemon fluttered happily. Daiki quietly signaled at Vivillon, telling her what to do. Vivillon nodded and flew over to Jack, just in front of him.

Vivillon used Hurricane, sending a blast of air at the Murkrows, pushing many of them away. She then used Bug Buzz on the remaining ones to try and scare them off.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me