Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Eternal Quest {Yet Another Pokemon RP}
Page 1 of 1
The Eternal Quest {Yet Another Pokemon RP} [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1 Posted: 20:02:01 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Rules

First off, there are a few rules you must abide to~

1. I am GM
  2. I'm the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four unless you ask to be it.
  3. No Godmodding
  4. Romance allowed
  5. Add Goomy into anywhere in your character sheet so I know you read this.
  6. Not too much gore
  7. Any plot twists / general twists require approval of that person. If Person A wants to start a relationship with Person B, Person A must PM Person B beforehand.
  8. Two Characters per person, only three Pokemon per person, more can be captured later
  9. Must be approved by me before you can RP. (Character Sheet)

Plot:

You are a Pokemon Trainer in the aftermath of a war, 100 years to be exact. Your quest is to retrieve the sacred Xerneas before the evil God Yveltal awakes from its thousand year slumber. Xerneas is your only hope of preventing Yveltal from waking up and plunging the world back into darkness. Yveltal wakes every 100 years to run rampant for 200 years, before it falls back into a slumber again. During this period, Giritina and Darkrai kill off the humans and drag them into the underworld, while Yveltal drains the life energy of all the Pokemon. Xerneas is the last pure Pokemon, as all the others are shaken up knowing that Yveltal is coming to feed off of their souls and are too scared to leave their Pokeballs. On your journey you will have to battle many of Arceus' henchman (mostly Dark / Ghost types). Gym Leaders along the way will help and give you secrets as you go throughout your journey. Elite Four Members will give you items to aid you. As long as you can beat them, they're very tough. You and your friends are the only ones who know of the last remaining note from the last destruction:

"Every thousand years darkness arises
only the purity and light of a Pokemon and their trainers connection can save the world
the Pokemon who can end it all is asleep
heroes must be brave and rescue it from the dark clutches in Mount Ebony, where it rests
this pokemon's name.... is
Xerneas"

Character Sheet:
Name:
Pokemon: (please list it like this:
Pokemon
Moves)
Image:
Sexuality:
Relationships:
Personality:
Notes:

My Character Sheets:

Name: Jamie
Pokemon:

Chinchou
Thunderbolt / Surf / Heal Bell / Ion Deluge

Lucario
Heal Pulse / Drain Punch / ExtremeSpeed / Roar

Sylveon
Moonblast / Wish / Charm / Captivate

Image: [User Posted Image]
Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationships: None yet
Personality: He's very sweet and handsome. He loves to be around people and is very nice to people. He is kind of lonely but he opens up eventually.
Notes: None.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#2 Posted: 20:02:16 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Need at least 5 people to join, then we begin.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#3 Posted: 20:07:33 03/11/2013
ooc: Can I have one gym and one regular character?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4 Posted: 20:24:55 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: sure!
---
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#5 Posted: 13:30:52 04/11/2013
Can I join?
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#6 Posted: 18:59:04 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I suck at keeping up with these, lol, but I want to, so bump~!
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#7 Posted: 19:16:22 15/02/2014
You a Final Fantasy 8 fan?
#8 Posted: 21:22:39 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: MugoUrth

no...
---
#9 Posted: 22:39:57 15/02/2014
So, is this going to still be alive or not? If it is, I will delete my previous post and update some things.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#10 Posted: 22:42:06 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes, I'd like it to be
---
#11 Posted: 23:04:06 15/02/2014
Name: Phoenix
Pokemon:

Talonflame (Nicknamed "Flare")
Fly / Fire Blast / Brave Bird / Solar Beam

Chandelure
Hex / Will-o-Whisp / Overheat / Energy Ball

Magcargo
Stone Edge / Fire Blast / Smog / Earth Power

Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationships: A person not in this rp.
Personality: Phoenix is a rather out going person. He tends to pick on others to show his love for them. At times, he can get sudden episodes of Mania, Anger, or Depression, as he suffers from Bi-Polar disease. The medication he's on helps though. He has grown to be rather protective of people and things he loves.
Notes: Gym Leader (You said I could have one last time, don't know if that has changed yet)

Name: Pam
Pokemon:

Crobat
Sludge Bomb / Fly / X-Scissor / Dark Pulse

Ariados
Sludge Bomb / X-Scissor / Psychic / Sucker Punch

Victreebel
Sleep Powder / Sludge Bomb / Sunny Day / Solar Beam

Sexuality: Hetero
Relationships: None.
Personality: Pam is somewhat care free, but more in a lazy disobedient way. She is kind, but has selective hearing. She actually is very sweet if you get to know her, though if she doesn't like you, she is basically a ***** how laughs at your pain.
Notes: She is afraid of Goomys. She loves Poison type Pokémon. She used to be in a band, but the other 3 members died.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:17:16 15/02/2014 by DragonCamo
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#12 Posted: 23:15:24 15/02/2014
hye joe guess what im really bored and gonna join because why not
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#13 Posted: 23:53:18 15/02/2014
Quote: joerox123
Quote: MugoUrth

no...

Oh. I kind of assumed since your main character is Leonhart Squall.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#14 Posted: 03:13:41 16/02/2014
Name: Ictus
Pokemon:
Chimecho♀;

Uproar, Light Screen, Psychic, Heal Bell

Pumpkaboo♂;

Bullet Seed, Shadow Ball, Protect, Shadow Sneak

Trubbish♂;

Sludge Bomb, Payback, Double Team, Self-Destruct
Image:[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Sexuality: Asexual
Relationships: Currently None
Personality: She is quite serious during rather serious situations, though she'll be quite fun around small children. She cares for her Pokemon well and usually heals them often or feeds them various berries for a treat of some kind, tends to spoil them. She works for a Daycare and raises up Pokemon for young trainers ( EX. Young Preschooler gives in her Igglybuff, then sent to Ictus while she trains it. She sends it back after a period of time). Ictus is rather smart with things and somewhat strategic with her moves and ideas.
Notes: Ictus works for a Daycare that raises small childrens Pokemon up to be quiet strong in battles for them. (If it's possible could I use this within the RP? Every now and then she'll have an extra Pokemon for a page or two.). Ictus and Chimecho are partners. She was given Pumpkaboo as a gift and Trubbish was hatched from an egg given as her pay at the Daycare Center. Viridis is her Cousin.

Name: Viridis
Pokemon:
Phantump♂;

Wood Hammer, Astonish, Rock Slide, Cut

Dunsparce♂;

Ancient Power, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Poison Jab

Absol♀;

Quick Attack, X-Scissor, Shadow Claw, Hone Claws
Image:[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship: None
Personality: He is a very quiet person, not because he's shy but because he feels anything he says is too important. Viridis often fiddles with things and messes with his belongings since he has a rather short attention spand. Sometimes he'll be messing with his Phantump and by giving it his hat or something of that fashion. Viridis' doesn't tend to make the first move in his romantic interests and his face doesn't often show emotion. He isn't into competetive battling.
Notes: Viridis and Phantump are partners. Viridis carries all types of healing medicines (EX. Antidotes, Awakenings, Full Heals, Hyper Potions ect.). Absol doesn't listen to Viridis' orders in battle or ever unless food of some kindis involved. He met Absol in an alley of a city in poor conditions, and got Dunsparce from a trade with a swindler who lied of it being a Beldum, he learned to love Dunsparce as much as Absol and Phantump.

Goomy
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:11 16/02/2014 by Underian
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me