Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Karting Kaos (More than karting, believe me)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Karting Kaos (More than karting, believe me) [CLOSED]
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#1 Posted: 23:46:33 01/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Welcome to my thread of Skylanders: Karting Kaos! Down below, you will see my idea. I have not thought of any fan Skylanders yet, so be warned!

Skylanders: Karting Kaos!!

Story: As Kaos was think of another plan to destroy and defeat the Skylanders, an unexpected visit from his dad came. His dad (along with his minions) threw Kaos and most of his minions out of his castle, and leaving his father to take over Skylands instead of him. Many of the minions left Kaos, but some still remained to help, including Glumshanks. Just as Kaos was going to take back his castle, his dad shot a beam that launched Kaos and his minions out of Skylands, and onto Earth. Since the Skylanders and himself had a common enemy, Kaos discussed with Eon through Portal Master Magic on his way to Earth, and have made an alliance to defeat his father. Now he may join the Skylanders Army to fight along side them.

Now that his son was out of the question, Kaos' dad made two separate plans to take over. His first was to take over the Eon's Citadel, where the Core of Light rested. He would capture the area. He had enough forces to do it, he just needed to get over there. The Skylanders needed to stop the army before it takes over the Citadel!

His other plan involved a special realm of road known as the Tracks of Magic. It keeps magic flowing throughout all of Skylands. If he took it over, he would control the flow, and could rule Skylands. In order to take over the area, he needed to do a special ritual involving races along each of the 26 tracks. If he won every race, he would control the Tracks. Skylanders, start your engines! For you are facing against the father of pure evil in the Tournament for Skylands!

New stuff:

KAOS!!: Kaos and Glumshanks are now playable characters! They are a part of a special section of figures called the Kaos' Minions. These new figures are a part of the new element called the Evil Element. There are 16 of his minions who remained and are available. Kaos and Glumshanks' secondary attack revolve around these figures. The two Leader figures are Kaos and Glumshanks. They will take the damage and experience in battle, as well as control the minions. The 16 other figures are known as Minions. They will be put on the same base as the Leader figures. They will be their second attack, and will also be able to be upgraded.

Karting Adventure: Yes, there will be a karting part of this game. Every Skylander, old or new, Giant or Swap Force, Repose or Lightcore, will each have a new kart and will be able to race. The regular figures will have karts respectable to the character's design. For example, Trigger Happy would have a crazy golden kart. And each kart will be able to attack other racers, like Zook's kart would have bazookas on the sides to attack other karts. The Giant karts will be the same as regular karts, only they would be MUCH bigger, to accommodate their size. They will be big bruisers, but they will be slow. The Swap Force are the most interesting of the karts. Depending on what swap you have, the kart's wheels would match the bottom half, while the Chassis and the such will reside to the top half. All variants will have the same kart as their regular counterpart, but a different color. This mode will be able to support 4 players, as well as the Evil figures. The magic items will count as power-ups with different abilities. This will be explained later.

Sidekick Compatibility: Guess what!! You can play as Sidekicks in Karting Mode! They will not be able to level up or attack, but you will be able to use the for intense speed and tininess.

Online mode: In Kart mode, you can have online mode! You can have up to 8 players, and only two different systems at once. This will also be compatible with Adventure mode with only two players, and only one magic item on either end. Also, you can only be able to connect online with your friends.

Reposes: The new reposes will be different. This time, they will be called Karting Figures. There will be 16 Karting figures, all having the same ability: Being able to ride his/her kart in Adventure mode for a limited time! They will also be able to attack with the ablilities inside the kart (Like Zook's bazooka).

Track Creation: You will be able to build tracks and publish them to the world to see! The creation will be sort of like Modnation Racers. If you have played it, then you will understand what I mean. It will be pretty much the same, only there will be different props, different traps, power-ups, and the like. Also, you will be able to place islands to fit into the theme.

Leveling and Money: You can gain experience and Money from completing races in Karting mode. Also, you will now be able to level up to Level 25.

Returning Bosses: Three bosses from the previous games will be joining us in the main story mode and karting mode: Mesmeralda, the Chompy Mage, and the ever popular Drill-X!

New Characters: There will be 8 brand new characters to use in Karting Kaos. They will be in the form of Karting Figures.

Character Ideas

Evil Leaders:
KAOS!!: Primary Attack: Dark slap: Slap with an evil fist of darkness!! Secondary Attack: Minion Attack: Depends on Minion. Special Attack: Dark Sphere: Bring down an evil ball of darkness from the sky!!

Glumshanks: Hammer smash: Brings a hammer from his pocket, then can smash repeatedly. Secondary Attack: Minion Attack: Depends on Minion. Special Attack: Cannon fire: Brings a cannon from his pocket, then shots once.

Evil Minions (Note, these give the secondary attack to Kaos and Glumshanks.):

Troll Smasher: Summons a troll with a hammer to attack for you.
Troll Bazooker: Summons a troll with a bazooka to attack for you.
Cyclops Speargut: Summons a Cyclops with a spear to attack for you.
Cyclops Twister: Summons a Cyclops with an axe he spins with to attack for you.
Greeble Potshot: Summons a greeble with a cannon to attack for you.
Greeble Slasher: Summons a greeble with a knife to attack for you.
Life Spell Punk: Summons a Spell Punk that heals you and you comrade.
Air Spell Punk: Summons a Spell Punk that make you and your comrade faster.
Undead Spell Punk: Summons a Spell Punk that heightens you and comrade's attack.
Earth Spell Punk: Summons a Spell Punk that heightens you and your comrade's defense.
Fire Spell Punk: Summons a Spell Punk that casts fire balls at enemies.
Water Spell Punk: Summons a Spell Punk that launches icicles at enemies.
Magic Spell Punk: Summons a Spell Punk that makes enemies disappear.
Tech Spell Punk: Summons a Spell Punk that shoots bullets at enemies.
Duke Knight: Summons a gigantic suit of armor that has a sword to attack for you.
Chompies: Summons a DOZEN Chompies to attack for you!

New Reposes:
Lightning Lightning Rod!
Whirling Warnado!
Zipping Zook!
Speeding Shroomboom!
Revved Up Ghost Roaster!
Fast Fright Rider!
Drag Race Dino-Rang!
Light Prism Break!
Steaming Sunburn!
Fiery Ignitor!
Wheeling Wham-Shell!
Go Kart Gill Grunt!
Speedster Spyro
Vehicle Voodood
Crash Test Boomer!
Golden Fire Trigger Happy!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:44:18 03/12/2013 by zookinator
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 23:49:45 01/11/2013
Fluter (magic) (armored dinosaur)

Rip rip ride (tech) (a car like thing)
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 00:59:23 02/11/2013
i like it!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#4 Posted: 23:37:40 02/11/2013
Sounds interesting.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 01:01:26 03/11/2013
Foxy (What does the fox say?)
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 22:46:18 10/11/2013
My Idea:
Steam Grump:Think if a dump truck became a transformer and was also grump and hasd a steampunk theme.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#7 Posted: 01:04:28 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I will get to work on the character ideas soon. I might as well give you the ideas for Kaos, Glumshanks, and the minions right now though.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 01:10:52 11/11/2013
you can use any of the cores from mechaforce, just gimme credit
#9 Posted: 01:23:13 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright.

Edit: As I can't alert you for updates up top, I will say down here.

Update! Karting Reposes added!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:45:48 03/12/2013 by zookinator
#10 Posted: 23:54:37 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry for double post, but I forgot to reserve a post or two, so now I need to create a new topic. No posting!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me