Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: Chronicles of Syrrath Preview
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Chronicles of Syrrath Preview [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 21:15:07 01/11/2013 | Topic Creator
20 years has passed since darkness was banished from the world of dragons, but that does not mean the world is safe. Something is stirring in the south and a group of heros has been asked to investigate. Among those chosen is a young dragon named Syrrath! He has heard the stories of the purple dragon Spyro and all his adventures in the world of dragons, Avalar, and Skylands. But Syrrath dreams of becoming the greatest dragon of all time and that means dualing the best! Being chosen for the mission gives him a chance to test his skills but when Syrrath comes to realize just how hard the life of an adventurer really is can he be called to action to save the friends he's come to love?

Meanwhile Spyro himself is having to fight his own battles against an old foe who will stop at nothing to see him in ruin. But Spyro has not forgotten the skills he learned 20 years earlier, with some of his old friends at his side Spyro has no plans to lose easily.

Things will only get worse when the destinies of two clash and a deeper, darker plot is revealed. Has the mastermind of this evil been planning this all along? Was the events of Malefor's rise all just a diversion to something far more dangerous? Will Sparx ever shut up and simply be quiet?

-Dragonsoul13
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 21:19:07 01/11/2013
sounds cool but i still want to read your alpha dragon story, and yet last time i checked i cant get to that link, maybe i should check again. good luck with this story
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 21:23:13 01/11/2013
yup, that link doent work, can you post that story here(on its topic page).
---
#4 Posted: 14:25:15 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The story was deleted due to my raging at the rest of the Spyro fan base. Had to do with the whole war between the people who accepted Skylanders and the people who didn't. I ended up getting attacked by the people who were against it because I said that I'd try it and basically purged all my Spyro stories from my flash drive and completely cut myself from the rest of the fan base until everything calmed down. I don't have the story any more and I wish I still did.
#5 Posted: 17:50:16 02/11/2013
whoa, and just to think i waqs going to try and convince you to restart the story. i had a magnificent speach ready, but whoa i did not realize that it was that bad. (substituing for frown face)
---
#6 Posted: 02:54:51 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
It's alright, who knows what might happen in the future. Maybe I could add Rain into the mix of characters I plan on using. I have a lot of characters both fan-based and core coming to the Chronicles of Syrrath.
#7 Posted: 22:04:25 04/11/2013
speaking of Rain what kind of dragon is she? That question has been on my mind since i saw your preview.
---
#8 Posted: 17:50:03 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Rain's an ice dragon though most of her power comes from the weather, similar to Whirlwind in Skylanders.
#9 Posted: 21:08:29 12/11/2013
ah ok i was think more like water or something
---
#10 Posted: 01:43:14 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I still have her old character file so maybe she will return to life somehow.
#11 Posted: 21:12:03 13/11/2013
you know what? we are wrong about one thing: there arent three worlds, there are four worlds. The Dragon realms, Avalar, Skylands, and i think i am right about this one- Glimmer(from ripto's rage). and i have proof, the orrery in Spyro: a hero's tail has four planets in it.
---
#12 Posted: 23:13:51 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Glimmer is a small gem mine in Avalar smilie

But yes there is one more world and there is a reason I have not added it. The forth world is Earth.
#13 Posted: 23:19:18 14/11/2013
i guess so its been a while since i have played Spyro a hero's tail, or seen anything about Ripto's Rage. fortunatly, i will be getting either Ripto's Rage or Year of the Dragon, on tuesday. yeah its been a long time and i am only now getting one of the ps1's.
---
#14 Posted: 04:40:21 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I have all the classic games emulated onto my computer, plus some fan made games like Spyro: Dragon Eclipse and Cynder's Quest.
#15 Posted: 21:17:19 20/11/2013
ah, i just got Ripto's rage and LOS-ANB last sunday so you are right about glimmer. oh yeah yesturday was my birthday.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:17:55 20/11/2013 by theuone
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me