Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > pokemon shadow quest topic 2
Page 1 of 1
pokemon shadow quest topic 2 [CLOSED]
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#1 Posted: 18:13:45 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
The first one didn't worked so I'm starting another one,Pokemon shadow quest is a crossover of pokemon,spyro,sonic,yu gi oh 5ds and bakugan who will contain eight arcs and will be a whole lot darker than the original series and the spyro universe used in it is legend of spyro(dragonia).It's planned to be send when completed to sega,nintendo(game freak),konami(in fact who ever made the yu gi oh anime) and activision to make it become an anime,I'm for now only helped by draverter(irl friend) and I need artworkers,voice actors,animators,songwriters would be quite nice instead of using official musics from videogames or animes,if you want to help please leave me a message on private message,outlook(hotmail),skype me(my pseudo is darkness) or tweet me on twitter.the info will get released when I get them.

For starting,my main fan character descriptions:Fyra
She's a purple dragonness with dark purple scales and black wings membranes,tail,underbelly,horns and spikes,she masters the elements of fire,electricity,ice and earth and is the daughter of spyro and cynder,she looks like an adult dragoness even if she's in fact only fifteen years old because of her origins of being created from the evil energy that compose dragonia,the world of dragons who made her grow faster and be adult at only 15 years old,she was chosed to be the successor of convexity(true form of giratina and god of evil),killed her own father when she was only 15 and became the goddess of dragonia after that,soon she was trapped by sonic,shadow and silver after many killings and was one day released after showing remorse and reviving the ones that she killed,she continued to act on the good side until the apparition of keberanian(anti draverter antis are a good version or evil version of someone on the normal worlds) and krylia (anti darkea),then when she saw that they were on the same side than the god characters of dragonia,mobius and pokédia,she gets angry and said that they betray her and they would pay for that,her vengeance was attacking everyone and defeating them but she finally got killed by varia(when she was controlled by her evil side) great grand daughter of sonic and daughter of anrydon(anti spyridon good form of spyridon son of darkea) by separating her soul from her body and impaling her,destroying her in her entirety.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:31 30/10/2013 by fyra
draverter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1275
#2 Posted: 21:28:05 26/02/2014
maintenant il ya 9 arc et un un autre monde rajouter selui de mlp et continue avec ma main fan caracter ses caltina ketchum comme son nom le dit ses la fille a ash ketchum et serena ketchum (nom famille ajouter parson avec ash dans sq1) elle est née avec un mysterieux pouvoir selui de controler le temp qui te mis par un accident qui ses produit quand elle venait detre consue et ben des anner apres sa naissance elle etais dans ne quete pour ramener ses parent et decouver la premier partie de sa destiner selle detre une chevaliere du choas (equipe consue de chevalier represantant saque element du dragon selui de calti est la lumiere) mais apres des aventure bien corser avec equipe decouvrir en feuille tant des livre quelle etais destiner a etre la reine des dieux du bien
---
you met me you met your doom
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#3 Posted: 00:15:51 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
we're in a English website so write in English!
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me