Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Let's Make: Skylanders [CLOSED]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1 Posted: 01:30:28 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yay another Skylander creation thread e_e
Just make a character, it can be a core, lightcore, repose, giant, swapper or another kind.
If you're making a new kind of Skylander, you'll need other people to make those with you, and there needs to be 8, 16, 24 etc. of that kind.
You'll also need to make them appear in one of the fan made games.
Later on we'll make packaging!My favourite part!Yay!
ON TO BUISNESS:
Fan-Games:

Skylanders: Beyond
"Take a day off with the Skylanders!Create you own custom skylanders, defeat baddies, dress up your Deco Repose skylanders, and go on adventure!The journey never finishes in Skylanders Beyond. The world is yours."

(This game has no limit in the amount of Skylanders it has. Game has 4 Easy Stages, 10 Medium Stages, 8 Hard Stages, 6 Nightmare Stages, and 3 Secret Portal Master stages. It also has Adventure Packs as well as Battle Packs. It also includes Exalt mode, in which after a certain period of time, you can't use a certain Skylander in the level you're playing, forcing you to switch.)

Characters (S1/Core)
Tech Bee:
He's a bee, he's likes tech, he's Tech Bee.
Primary: Bee Shocked?
Shoots a tiny electric spark at the enemy.
Secondary: Analyze Mode
Stops enemy movement, but you slow down too.
Special: Stinger
Stings an enemy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reposes: (S2, S3, S4 etc.)

Super Voodood (S2)
Wow-Pow!: Axe me later!
Voodood sticks a tiny Magic Bomb unto its enemies, which then explode and K.O the enemy after 2-3 Seconds. Does not affect bosses, instead it takes 12 Seconds to deal heavy damage to bosses.

Bomb-Fu Boomer (S2)
Wow-Pow!: Explosive Personality!
Boomer is a suicide bomber!He puts a bomb in his beard, which will deal damage when boomer makes contact with enemies. Don't worry, Boomer mastered Bomb-Fu, he won't get hurt!

Dino Rider Fright Rider (S2)
Wow-Pow!: Dino Run!
Your ostrich is now a DINOSAUR!How cool is that?!Increases the damage of everything the ostrich attacks.

Nature Style Zou Lou (S2 Deco)
Wow Wow: Enchanted Wand!
Your staff is now a wand, not to mention it changes colour now!The colour of your wand changes whenever you attack. Oh and you can hover now. Thanks to your wand. Hovering dosen't do anything though, Zou Lou is simply cooler now.

Tech Savvy Drobot (S3 Deco)
Wow Wow: Snazzy and Stylish!
Drobot just came back from the repair shop, and he got a new look too!His eye lasers now look like energy bolts. When he flies, he makes no noise now- amazing!

Flight Spyro (S4)
S4's have no new Wow Pow's, but they do have their S2 and S3 ones, depending on the path you choose. They have a new pose.

Pricing!
Core, S2, S3, S4 (8.99$)
Core Deco, S2 Deco. S3 Deco, S4 Deco (9.99$)
LightCores (10.99$)
Giants (11.99$)
Giants Deco (12.99$)
Swap Force (12.99$)
Swap Force Deco (13.99$)
Adventure Pack (15.99$) Because let's face it, 15$ for one level of DLC is overpriced.
Battle Pack (21.99$) It comes with 2 Skylanders, so....
Level Creation Access (4.99$) Gives you access to the wide range of user-created levels.

Skylanders: Beyond (39.99$)Available on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
Includes nothing but the game.

Skylanders: Beyond Starter Kit (69.99$)
Includes: Game, Super Voodood, Nature Style Zou Lou, Thumpback, and Fire Kraken

Skylanders: Beyond Master Kit (129.99$)
Includes: Game, Ghost Roaster, Nature Style Zou Lou, Wish Ninjini, Freeze Blade, Fire Kraken, Dark Slobber Tooth, Tech Savvy Drobot, and Sparkle Flashwing. Also includes Sheep Wreck Island Adventure Pack, as well as Fiery Forge Battle Pack. Also includes Level Creation Access.

WITH ME BEING DONE, TIME FOR YOU TO POST!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:26 28/10/2013 by CommanderGame
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 01:45:27 28/10/2013
I'm making mecha force with sleepy, paddy, and maybe troll slug
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#3 Posted: 02:02:32 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
I'm making mecha force with sleepy, paddy, and maybe troll slug

Oops didn't look at that!
Should I close this?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 01:01:10 29/10/2013
no, leave it be. come check out MECHAFORCE if you wish.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 01:27:16 29/10/2013
Me and zap may work some stuff in here into this.
like dino rider
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me