Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The legend of Spyro: A new hope
Page 1 of 1
The legend of Spyro: A new hope [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#1 Posted: 21:02:40 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I know this is a star wars titel but you will see what it is about.

Post so i can post chapter one please.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 21:21:30 25/10/2013
would this be the story you were talking about? if so, i cant wait to see how it turns out. oh and as for my story's sequel, i am still thinking of some things to happen in chapter one and things. my imagination well has dried up for the story but i will begin it eventually. also the prologue will just be some main parts from the first story so those who have not read that one will be able to read what i will call the recap. and good luck with your story.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 21:31:08 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
would this be the story you were talking about? if so, i cant wait to see how it turns out. oh and as for my story's sequel, i am still thinking of some things to happen in chapter one and things. my imagination well has dried up for the story but i will begin it eventually. also the prologue will just be some main parts from the first story so those who have not read that one will be able to read what i will call the recap. and good luck with your story.

hmm. I am not sure.

I just saw a spyro Fanfiction so i decided to do this. ANYWAYS!

It was a bright and sunny day in the dragon realms. Spyro was resting on the grass. Then all of a sudden fire came out of the sky!

"My plan is working!" said ripto.

"Yes our plan you mean." said The sourseris.

"Oh no" said Spyro. "It can't be!"

Spyro rushed to the elders place.

"Volter! Lava from..... The ..... Sky!!" said Spyro

"This can not be good." said Volter as he reached for his book and turned the pages. "We will turn to stone in 5 minutes."

"FIVE MINUTES!" said spyro.

"No actuly now."

"NO!!" said spyro.

Everyone turned to stone but one.

That was the prologue

also the next story i make will be that story k smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 21:38:57 25/10/2013
uh im speachless, wow, thats quite a start
---
#5 Posted: 21:41:41 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Not sure if that's being sarcastic or saying it's bad to tell ya the truth smilie
---
#6 Posted: 16:46:54 26/10/2013
huh that is a complement if you werent sure. man can computors really suck when it comes to talking or typing in this case. basicly i like the start to your story.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:14 26/10/2013 by theuone
#7 Posted: 23:20:49 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh okay. Thanks. I am thinking of chapter 1.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me