Page 1 of 1
Guess What?! [CLOSED]
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#1 Posted: 08:20:04 21/09/2008 | Topic Creator
I have something to say that I bet half of you didn't know. Wanna hear it? Alright:

PEOPLE. HAVE. THEIR. OWN. OPINIONS.

SO STOP YELLING AT PEOPLE WHEN THEY SAY THEY DON'T THINK DOTD WILL BE GOOD!!! It's someone's opinion. Oh, and here's something else you might not know: Some people have different opinions than you do!! Shocker, huh? EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS. And if they want to speak them, there's nothing saying they can't. Sure, I think DotD is going to be a dissappiontment. That's MY opinion. You can have your own opinions, but STOP KILLING PEOPLE FOR VOICING THEIRS!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out there, with all the IDIOTS yelling at people when they say DotD might suck. Who knows? It could be one of the best games ever. It could be the gaming world's worst dissappiontments. NO ONE KNOWS YET, so STOP YELLING AT PEOPLE when they think the game won't be that great. You know what, forget I said sorry. I'm not sorry in the least bit! So GET THIS INTO YOUR THICK SIMPLE MINDED HEADS. People have different opinions!!
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#2 Posted: 09:20:08 21/09/2008
well heres my uber opinon to agree with u ALL SPYRO GAME AFFTER DOTD WILL SUCK IM NOT GETTING ANY MORE sorry guys its true im not getting any more spyros affter dotd
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#3 Posted: 11:00:02 21/09/2008
*die* well I kinda go with you Cloudtail4ever, but DARK CINDER! Oh! How could ya live with ya self when you didnt buy the spyro games? Just asking.
---
Back from hibernation.
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#4 Posted: 11:23:45 21/09/2008
For DARK CINDER: Nooooooooooooooooooo why would you say that?
---
Catchphrase~
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#5 Posted: 12:44:04 21/09/2008
What makes ypu say it will suck DARK CYNDER?
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#6 Posted: 12:50:19 21/09/2008
DotD will rule, but i dont doubt peoples opinions Cloudtail4ever
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#7 Posted: 13:00:58 21/09/2008
Thank you! your the only one that understands that!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#8 Posted: 13:07:32 21/09/2008
..... This topic is definitely not for me...smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#9 Posted: 13:41:12 21/09/2008
1 word sonic
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#10 Posted: 13:57:38 21/09/2008
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
I have something to say that I bet half of you didn't know. Wanna hear it? Alright:

SO STOP YELLING AT PEOPLE WHEN THEY SAY THEY DON'T THINK DOTD WILL BE GOOD!!! It's someone's opinion. Oh, and here's something else you might not know: Some people have different opinions than you do!! Shocker, huh? EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS. And if they want to speak them, there's nothing saying they can't. Sure, I think DotD is going to be a dissappiontment. That's MY opinion. You can have your own opinions, but STOP KILLING PEOPLE FOR VOICING THEIRS!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out there, with all the IDIOTS yelling at people when they say DotD might suck. Who knows? It could be one of the best games ever. It could be the gaming world's worst dissappiontments. NO ONE KNOWS YET, so STOP YELLING AT PEOPLE when they think the game won't be that great. You know what, forget I said sorry. I'm not sorry in the least bit! So GET THIS INTO YOUR THICK SIMPLE MINDED HEADS. People have different opinions!!

I agree. If people have a diffrent opinion from me, I just say this to myself: "Thats their opinion. Can't do anything about it." And thats the truth.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#11 Posted: 14:12:20 21/09/2008
Quote: DARK CINDER
1 word sonic

You betrayed Spyro! *double dies*
---
Back from hibernation.
minredd Blue Sparx Gems: 698
#12 Posted: 14:40:07 21/09/2008
I only don't like it when people can say they think DotD will suck and if we ask why they think that they either say "Because" or "All TLoS games suck" or something like that. If they have a reason for not thinking it will be good, then I respect that, if they're just "DoTd will sux cuz i SaY so!!1" that bugs me.

I respect if people don't think they will like the game, but only if they have a legitimate reason.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#13 Posted: 15:47:29 21/09/2008
Ok people we need to end these boards soon...they're starting to become prolific...
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#14 Posted: 16:45:10 21/09/2008

Why do you think it will be a disappointment?!
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#15 Posted: 16:55:04 21/09/2008
well heres my uber opinon to agree with u ALL SPYRO GAME AFFTER DOTD WILL SUCK IM NOT GETTING ANY MORE sorry guys its true im not getting any more spyros affter dotd

nooooooo!!!!!!

i dont give up i going to be a spyro fan forever!!!!
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
#16 Posted: 16:59:32 21/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Firestar

To me, I think it will be. The flying didn't look as good as they were saying, it seemed really, I dunno, choppy in a way. And I didn't like the look of some of the combat moves, but the elements look okay. And lately, any video game I've bought has been a bit of a disappointment. And also, sometimes I prepare myself for something to be bad, so if it is, I'm not too devestated, but if it's not, then it makes the game seem even better
---
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#17 Posted: 17:03:45 21/09/2008
Quote: Night Owl
1 word sonic

You betrayed Spyro! *double dies*

lolwot?
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#18 Posted: 19:10:19 21/09/2008

To me, I think it will be. The flying didn't look as good as they were saying, it seemed really, I dunno, choppy in a way. And I didn't like the look of some of the combat moves, but the elements look okay. And lately, any video game I've bought has been a bit of a disappointment. And also, sometimes I prepare myself for something to be bad, so if it is, I'm not too devestated, but if it's not, then it makes the game seem even better

Oh, well okay. i love the flying, but i didnt like how they did spyros fire, i thought it was to big and bulky
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#19 Posted: 00:42:02 22/09/2008

IMO, from the facts I've compiled together, it should be just about as easy if not easier than ANB. I mean, it pretty much looks like they will have instant respawning right in the place you died at, similar to ANB. >_________________>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#20 Posted: 16:28:04 22/09/2008
SONIC sucks it went on for FAR TO LONG and if spyro continuse he will do the same he will i can tell u
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#21 Posted: 16:30:40 22/09/2008
SONIC sucks it went on for FAR TO LONG and if spyro continuse he will do the same he will i can tell u

mario hasn't died yet...*whispers* although i'm hoping he does.
#22 Posted: 17:05:19 22/09/2008
yer but mario got away with it sonic hasent he needs to be killed off fort ever
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#23 Posted: 23:07:39 23/09/2008

Why??

(post to short ?smilie)
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#24 Posted: 23:22:20 23/09/2008 | Topic Creator
yer but mario got away with it sonic hasent he needs to be killed off fort ever

YES!! Away with Sonic, he's faaaar too annyoing. Well, everything has to end someday
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#25 Posted: 00:55:22 24/09/2008
Quote: Tango

mario hasn't died yet...*whispers* although i'm hoping he does.

<_______________________<;

Anyway, I really think that this could be a somewhat decent game for the PS3 and 360, but "running out of buttons for combat" on the Wii is just a horrible excuse for "we cared more about the PS3 and 360 because we can do more with them," and it seems to me that the Wii version will be a major washout bummer. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me