Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The New World [always open]
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The New World [always open] [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#51 Posted: 12:39:50 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:@Darchangel- accepted.
@MugoUrth- sure, how you do that is completely up to you. but make sure you talk to someone you want to interact with, and that they're even a Rescue Team Yet.
________
"How are we supposed to find these Pokémon?" Soul asked when he and Sean got to the bottom of the pit.

"I dunno," said Sean, "But i'm guessing that they'd be the only Pokémon down here. Normally flying type Pokémon don't get into these kind of disasters."

Soul and Sean walked about the pit. They noticed all the rubble that was around them. Much of the area's wildlife had been collapsed or sealed off thanks to all the piling rock. Soul and Sean were about to continue onward when they heard a voice from behind.

"Sean! Soul!" Dizzy came running towards Soul and Sean, panic in his eyes.

"Dizzy! What's wrong?" Sean asked.

"Okay, so after I took Staravia to Heart's place to heal, I walked down here and heard someone calling for help. A Pokémon is stuck under the rubble back there!"

"Oh my gosh! Are they Staravia's kids?"

"I don't think so. They said they weren't a flying Pokémon, so I doubt it."

"Who cares?" Soul stated. "We have to go help them!"
- - -
Soul, Sean, and Dizzy made it to the rock piling that Dizzy mentioned. Sure enough, a Pokémon was trapped underneath.

"Please, help me!" the voice cried.

"Are you alright?" Soul yelled. "How'd this happen?"

"I'm okay! I was on my way to my treehouse home when suddenly the landslide occurred! I want to get out of here!"

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out!" Sean said. "Okay, any ideas guys?"
---
Cool cool.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#52 Posted: 21:01:37 02/11/2013
"Never mind!" said Flame. He rushed back to Maria. "Hey, want to be in a rescue team?" asked Flame. "Sure!" answered Maria.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#53 Posted: 21:57:21 02/11/2013
"Star, would you like to come with me?" Krystal bent down to her. "I think you have done something and lost some memories. And I can't leave you out here. So I was thinking you could come with me until you regain your memories."
Star looked up, feeling a little dizzy. "R-really?"
Krystal nodded and gave her a heartwarming smile. "Of course."
Star stood up. "Thank you..."
"My name is Krystal," Krystal said.
"Nice to meet you, Krystal." Star smiled back at her.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#54 Posted: 22:30:23 02/11/2013
Eventually, Pitri and his minion found their way to the missions office. "Ha! I am Pitri the Miserable," he greeted. "And this is... uhhhh... Just a Raticate. He's my loyal minion." The Missions officer rose an eyebrow as he examined the two. "Err, right. Are you a Rescue team?" Pitri raised his finger in the air. "No, but I..." He was then cut off by the officer. "If you aren't a rescue team and want a mission, you need to sign up at the Capital." Pitri lowered his arm. "WHAT!?" he cried. "You cretin! I must..." Raticate then tugged at Pitri's cape. "Master, I think, possibly, we should do as he says and go to the capitol." Pitri stomped over to the missions board. "NO! We will take a mission anyway. Let's see. Ooh, a Pokemon trapped in a hole, huh? I'll use my magic abilities to save it. Mwahaha!" He grabbed Raticate's tail and dragged him out of the office, laughing the entire time.
#55 Posted: 22:35:54 02/11/2013
They went over to the place where they become a rescue team. "Hello. May we be a rescue team?" asked Flame. "Of course!" said the person that allows you to be one. "Here is your badge." "This is so cool!" Squeaked Maria. "Yep, now here's the fun part, choosing a mission from the board." " I can't wait!!" Maria rushed off then came back. "where is it again?" "Over there." Flame pointed right. Maria rushed off.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#56 Posted: 22:40:48 02/11/2013
Pitri and Raticate made it to the area where they found a huge ravine. "Hmm, this is the place, now where is the one we have to rescue?" Pitri said as he looked down the hole. "Master, this isn't legal, you know." As Pitri was looking around, he lost balance and fell down the hole, landing on a cliffside down the ravine. "Blast! That wasn't supposed to happen," Pitri shouted. "Oh well, I'll just use my magic to fly out. YEAH!" Pitri then struck a pose and... nothing happened. Raticate started to pace frantically. "Master, I told you this was a bad idea," he said out loud.
#57 Posted: 22:44:53 02/11/2013
Flame rushes to the place where they give out missions. "Are there any new ones?" asked Flame. "Yes there is one." said someone who looked like a........... Grovile?
---
#58 Posted: 13:17:03 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, We could use my water gun on the rocks," Sean thought outloud.

"We have to consider what would happen though," said Soul. "What is the rocks are unstable? they could fall right on the Pokémon."

Dizzy looked at the rocks, lost in thought.

"We could try one of my moves-" Soul was interrupted by Sean.

"IF you remember any. We only found you about an hour ago and you know almost nothing about our world. maybe it will come to you, but not now."

"Okay, so any other-"

"BIDE!" Dizzy yelled, and he slammed against one of the rocks.

"Dizzy, no!" Sean yelled. But luckily for them, the bide attack managed to break a hole just inside where the Pokémon could get out. It was a Pichu. A young one, at that, almost around Dizzy's level.

Sean made a face at Dizzy. "Dude, you smashed that thng's face." he said, trying to lighten the mood. the Pichu adjusted to the light outside.

"Thank you so much for saving me!" the Pichu said. "My name is April! What's yours?"

"I'm Sean, and this is Soul and Dizzy. We came down here looking for a Staravia's children."

"Oh, you guys are a Rescue Team?" April asked.

"Eh, not exactly, but we had to do something." Soul said.

"OOH! I wanna help! I've always wanted to be on a Rescue Team!"

"But we just said-"

"Well, after this, we could all go to Apple City and register! Now let's go help some Pokémon!"

Dizzy got just as excited. "Yeah! let's go!" both of them started in the opposite direction.

Sean and Soul smirked. "Uh, Dizzy? We just came that way."

Dizzy and April stopped and started walking the opposite direction. "Totally knew that." Dizzy said.
___
OOC: gonna make a new character;

Character: April
Species: Pichu
Level: 11
Moveset: Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Tackle
Personality: April is a very cheerful Pokémon, who always makes those around her happy.
History: April grew up in the forests with her Raichu parents. Eventually she leveled up enough for her parents to allow her to live in the forest on her own.
Other: none
---
Cool cool.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#59 Posted: 13:41:50 03/11/2013
Eventually, the trio made it to Angeles where they could register to be a Rescue Team. Henry stood in awe. "This is a Pokémon city?", Henry asked. "Yep, it sure is. Let's hurry to the Rescue Team Office.", Maxwell said. After walking more towards the center of the city, Henry saw a building that was big, but still small compared to the rest of the city. "We are at our destination. Let us walk inside", said Daxton. They then walked inside, then walked over to the registration desk. "Hi, we would like to register to be a Rescue Team.", Maxwell said to the Pokémon behind the desk. The Pokémon, who was a Kangaskhan, answered, "Alright, I can get ya registered. Names please.". "I am Daxton. The Riolu is named Maxwell, and the Chatot is named Henry.", Daxton answered. The Kangskhan written down something on a sheet of paper, then said, "Are you all above Level 10?". "Yes, we are all Level 10.", Maxwell answered. The Kangaskhan written done some more, then put down a signature, then said, "Congratulations! You are now a Rescue Team! Would you like to have a mission now?". After a long silence, Henry said, "Yes please.". He still didn't get used to the fact that Pokémon made an entire city. "Alright. The mission I have available for you is that a Pokémon is stuck at the bottom of a pit. Try and get him out, alright?", the Kangaskhan said. "We will do our best. Thank you!", Maxwell answered. They left the building. "Alright, let's head over to the put!", Maxwell said to the rest of the group.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#60 Posted: 02:56:30 05/11/2013
Eventually, Raticate found his way to Apple City where he rushed to the missions office, hoping to send for help. Eventually he found the mission board. He tried to grab a pen and write his plea on a note, but he could only draw scribbles. "Oh, is anyone around to help me!?" Raticate cried out.

OOC: Wait, Grovyle? THEE Grovyle? I haven't played PMD:EofT all the way through yet, but from what I know:
He's an anti-hero. He's stealing the time gears to do something well intended, and then Dusknoir sends out a hunt for him. But it turns out, Dusknoir was the real villain, not Grovyle.
#61 Posted: 02:59:22 05/11/2013
OOC: I DUN NO smilie I JUST STARTED OVER ON MY GAME smilie

"We are," said Maria "but I don't have fingures." the eevee frowned. "But I can." Said Flame. "What do you need?"
---
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#62 Posted: 13:22:28 05/11/2013
"Wake up... wake up!"
Suddenly, the Purrloin had awoken in the short arms of a Snivy.
Ow, my head hurts. Did this Pokemon help me?
Then the Snivy asked, "Are you okay?"
"Huh? Yeah I'll be-" Just then, her thoughts caught up to her, and she realized that this Pokemon shouldn't be talking.
"Aah! H-how are you talking?!" She jumped out of his arms, and fell on her back to the floor.
"Excuse me?" He asked. "I'm a Pokemon. We talk, I'd think that would be pretty obvious. I mean look at you. You're talking."
Just then, she noticed her long tail wiggling between her legs. She jumped up on her back paws, holding her front ones in front of her face. "What's going on? I'm a Purrloin!"
"What? Were you expecting you'd be a Meowth today?" The Snivy asked sarcastically.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
#63 Posted: 13:28:45 05/11/2013
OOC: Don't worry, it's not the same Raticate from my RP, this one's actually rather sweet.

Raticate jumped at the request to help. "Thank you, Eevee," Raticate said. "Me and... err... my friend I'd guess you'd call him, were trying to sign up for a mission, but when told he'd have to come here first, my... err... my friend, decided to do the mission himself, and dragged me into it. Now my... err..." Raticate could not say "friend" one more time with a straight face. "Oh who am I kidding, he's a jerk. He only keeps me around like some pretend "minion" of his cause he acts like this all-powerful wizard dude, dark and sinister and what not. I'm sure he's a good Pokemon deep down, except he always tells me he's human when he's obviously a Pignite. And now he's trapped in a ravine. I'm not sure I like him, but I still want to help him."
#64 Posted: 13:51:47 05/11/2013
"No! I'm a human!"
"A human? Are you mad?"
"No! No, I really am a human!"
"Okay, okay! Calm down!" said the Snivy.
"How can I-" just then a Mincinno walked into the room. She waited patiently for her friend to introduce the Purrloin... until it became painfully obvious that wasn't going to happen. "Who's this?"
Then the Purrloin interrupted, "Not another one!"
"What do you mean?"
"She says she's a human..."
"A human?"
"I am a human. Well, I was!"
"Just relax," continued the Snivy. "I'm gonna turn her into a rescue team, I think she's confused."
"A... a rescue team?" asked the Purrloin.
"Yeah, a rescue team. Don't you know anything?"
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#65 Posted: 20:16:06 05/11/2013
Main Character: Pipo
Species: Piplup
Level: 10
Moveset: Bubble Beam,Ice Beam,Peck,Bide
Personality: Shy,stubborn and bossy
How You Got Here: Pipo was a fan of surfing and one day he wiped out and well it is self explanatory from here
Other: Loves waves and the color purple
Continent: Windy Town,South Castelia

Species: Venonat
Level: 15
Moveset: Bug Buzz,Toxic,Signal Beam,Protect
Personality: Out going,brave,green thumb
History: Venonat has won many gardening prizes and has been to jail for stealing since his family is very poor
Other: Is an orphan and hates the color red
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:36:05 07/11/2013 by azz01
#66 Posted: 22:35:40 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted. but you might want to fix the smilies. smilie
---
Cool cool.
#67 Posted: 00:28:32 06/11/2013
Quote: MugoUrth
OOC: Don't worry, it's not the same Raticate from my RP, this one's actually rather sweet.

Raticate jumped at the request to help. "Thank you, Eevee," Raticate said. "Me and... err... my friend I'd guess you'd call him, were trying to sign up for a mission, but when told he'd have to come here first, my... err... my friend, decided to do the mission himself, and dragged me into it. Now my... err..." Raticate could not say "friend" one more time with a straight face. "Oh who am I kidding, he's a jerk. He only keeps me around like some pretend "minion" of his cause he acts like this all-powerful wizard dude, dark and sinister and what not. I'm sure he's a good Pokemon deep down, except he always tells me he's human when he's obviously a Pignite. And now he's trapped in a ravine. I'm not sure I like him, but I still want to help him."

OOC: Okay.

"Oh shoot." murmured Maria. "I should not say I am a human to him. " she though. Flame got the message. "We are a reascue team, in fact we could resuce this "friend" you are talking about!" Maria sighded of relief.
---
#68 Posted: 02:52:26 06/11/2013
Raticate smiled and nodded. "My gratitude is with you, Eevee," Raticate said. "Anyway, his name is Pitri and he's a Pignite with a big wizard hat on his head and a cape. Please follow me, Eevee." Raticate was not used to other Pokemon having names, as he originally came from a land where a Eevee was just named "Eevee." Like a Charmander would simply be called "Charmander." ...Anyway, Raticate lead them to where Pitri was.
#69 Posted: 13:19:09 06/11/2013
The Mincinno coninued where the Snviy left off.
"Rescue Teams are basically groups of Pokemon who accept Rescue Missions and save Pokemon who are in trouble."
"Right." Purrloin responded.
"Come with me!" Snivy brought Purrloin to the capital.

"What are you doing here, Iain?" asked one of the Pokemon.
"I have someone with me who needs help." responded the Snivy, he continued "She's hurt and confused. I found her lost by my place."
"Why don't you take care of it yourself, like you always do, you hoodlum?"
Hmm, these people don't seem like they belong on a rescue team. thought Purrloin.
"Look, if you're not gonna help, ... I'm going to get someone who will." So Snivy went around him.
---
#70 Posted: 20:36:44 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
As the group walked along, they finally managed to find the two Pokémon. They noticed that two Starlys were chained to the ground.

"Someone help us!" one yelled, clearly being the older one.

"I want my mommy!" said the younger one.

Soul and the others quickly ran over to them. "What happened?" Sean asked them.

The older Starly spoke. "Well, we were with our mom picking berries, when this huge landslide occurred. We both fell into this pit, and this bad Pokémon chained us here!"

Everyone looked in shock. "Chained you?" Soul exclaimed. "Who would chain you guys to the ground?"

"I dunno, we never got a good look at them."

"Alright, we'll get you out of here and back to your mother." Sean said. "But how do we unchain you?"

"Do you know any physical moves, like tackle?"

"I don't." April said.

"I'm still drained from that Bide attack." Dizzy said.

"Soul, do you know any?" Sean asked him.

"Umm..." suddenly something came to Soul. He suddenly had a move pop up in his head. and he used it on the chain.

"STRENGTH!" he shouted, and the chains became broken.

"We're free!" the younger Starly yelped.

"Soul, that was awesome!" April said. "How'd you learn that?"

"It just sorta came to me." Soul said.

"Is there anyone else down here?" Sean asked the Starlys.

"Nope, just us. The pit surprisingly isn't that big. Most of the Pokémon got out in time."

"Except me!" April said.

"Don't worry, we'll take it from here," a voice said. All the Pokémon turned towards the sound of the voice. In front of them was a Blaziken, Raichu, and Gallade.

Everyone except Soul stared in awe. "Woah, Team Sun!" Dizzy and Sean exclaimed.

"You two can get these Pokémon back to their mother. We can scavenge the rest of this mess." the Blaziken said.

"...Okay, sounds good!" Sean and Dizzy studdered. Team Sun then went off to explore the rest of the pit.

"Okay, let's go!" Soul exclaimed to the rest of the Pokémon.
---
Cool cool.
#71 Posted: 21:10:30 06/11/2013
"What's wrong with those guys? And what were they talking about?"
But the Snivy stood silent.
"Hello?"
"Not that it concerns you, I tried to form a Rescue Team once a while ago, but I wasn't strong enough. My 'partners' went on to form a team without me, and ever since then I've been training to form a team of my own. But now that I am strong enough, I don't have anyone who can help me."
"What about that Minccino?"
"I couldn't ask Noa to help me. She's been a really good friend to me. I couldn't live with myself if she got hurt."
Just then, a Herdier came in shouting. "Help! My little sister needs help! She's trapped in a dungeon!"
"Where?" asked the Snivy.
"Are you two part of a rescue team?" The Herdier asked.
"No!" The Watchog who was arguing with Snivy butted in. "They're not! But we can help you!"
"Oh, thank you so much! Come quickly!" And so the team went with the Herdier.

Purrloin sighed in relief. "Well, I'm glad that's taken care o-"
Snivy suddenly dashed after them, still dragging Purrloin around by her arm.
"Where are you taking me?"
"I've had enough of those geeks pushing me around! I'll show them!"
The two ended up following them into the dungeon.
---
#72 Posted: 23:11:43 06/11/2013
Daxton, Maxwell, and Henry made their way over to the pit. Surprisingly, it was a Geodude stuck in the pit. "Help! Anyone help! I am too tired to go up!", the Geodude yelled. "Don't worry! We'll get you out!", Maxwell yelled. "I can hover down and carry him, but I will need assistance in brining him over to New Angeles.", Daxton stated. He then went down, and brought the exhausted Geodude back above the put. "Thank you. I need to sleep now.", the Geodude said before fainting. "Lets get him out of here.", Henry said. He still didn't like the fact Pokémon talked in this world, and that humans didn't exist. He then helped carry the Geodude back New Angeles.
---
#73 Posted: 03:32:24 07/11/2013
Raticate smiled and nodded. "My gratitude is with you, Eevee," Raticate said. "Anyway, his name is Pitri and he's a Pignite with a big wizard hat on his head and a cape. Please follow me, Eevee." Raticate was not used to other Pokemon having names, as he originally came from a land where a Eevee was just named "Eevee." Like a Charmander would simply be called "Charmander." ...Anyway, Raticate lead them to where Pitri was.

"Please call me Flame," Flame said. "Don't be rude. Anyhow the names Maria." Maria followed the Ratticate.
---
#74 Posted: 04:09:36 07/11/2013
"Appologies," Raticate said. "I am not used to Pokemon having names. I... I'm just... Raticate. I don't have a name, just Raticate." Eventually they got to the ravine. Pitri was still striking poses. "Why won't my magic powers work!?" he cried out.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#75 Posted: 09:39:54 07/11/2013
'Ehh,'Pipo awoke with a pokemon in his face,'Are you okay Piplup?'Venonat asked,'What's a Piplup?'Pipo asked.
Venonat stod there amazed.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#76 Posted: 03:49:41 08/11/2013
"Appologies," Raticate said. "I am not used to Pokemon having names. I... I'm just... Raticate. I don't have a name, just Raticate." Eventually they got to the ravine. Pitri was still striking poses. "Why won't my magic powers work!?" he cried out.

"so he is a human like me. What is he doing here, and why?" Maria wondered. Flame decided not to ask what Maria was wondering about and looked at Pitri. "I know what to do," said Maria. She climbed down the hole. "Hey." whispered Maria to him. "Do you remember anything?"
---
#77 Posted: 04:19:46 08/11/2013
"Huh?" Pitri stared dumbfounded at the Eevee. "Uhhh, remember anything? Like what. You don't mean..." Pitri had a feeling he knew what she was talking about. "Are... are you human too?" Pitri asked.
#78 Posted: 04:21:09 08/11/2013
Maria smiled. "Yes." Maris whispered. "Flame and I are here to reascue you."
---
#79 Posted: 13:28:35 08/11/2013
"Uh, hey... What are we doing here?" Asked the Purrloin.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have dragged you along with me."
She thought about it briefly. "No big deal. Now that I'm here, I might as well help you out."
"That is" She continued. "If you tell me exactly what it is we're doing?" She smiled nervously.
"Ugh, look the whole idea is that Dungeons are mazes that shift in appearance. This becomes very dangerous and confusing, so when inexperienced Pokemon come in here they'll often get lost or injured. That's when a Rescue Team comes in. The best thing you can do to help is to keep quiet and out of my way."
"Oh... okay." She frowned.

After traveling for a little while, the Purrloin was unable to keep quiet like she was asked.
"So... Mr. Snivy. Have you ever been in a Dungeon before?"
But the Snivy didn't answer. He looked troubled by something.
"Are you okay?"
Suddenly, there was a rockslide!
"Look out!" said Snivy as he dashed to help Purrloin out of the way.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"Uh... I'm fine." she said, as she tried to hide the fear she was feeling."
"You shouldn't be here, I'm gonna get you out of here as soon as possible."
Purrloin didn't like feeling like a burden, but she didn't know how to help him.
---
#80 Posted: 13:35:24 08/11/2013
"Hah! The great Pitri the Miserable does not need saving!" Pitri cried out. Raticate once again tried to facepalm himself, but his tiny arms once again limited him. "Pitri, please," Raticate called out. Pitri rolled his eyes at the shout out. "Oh alright, what's your plan?" Pitri asked Maria.
#81 Posted: 19:43:30 08/11/2013
As they continued to travel, the Purrloin once again failed to stay quiet. This time she pointed to a fruit hanging loosely from a branch.
"Hey' what's that?"
Snivy looked up at it. "Great find! That's an Oran Berry." He used Leaf Tornado to knock it out of the tree and caught it.
"What's an Oran Berry?"
"Pokemon eat these to recover their strength. Thanks for pointing it out to me, we might need this later."
"Ah, it was nothing!" She answered proudly.

"Help! Someone help!" a Pokemon cried.
"That must be the Pokemon we're looking for" said the Snivy.
He rushed to where it was coming from, the Purrloin following him. Then he suddenly stopped.
"What's the matter?"
We're going to have to find a way down this ledge." The Lillipup was lying at the bottom. Purrloin stared off the edge and her stomach dropped. She backed up.
"What's wrong?"
"N-nothing. Nothing's wrong." She answered.
"Let's go this way then." said the Snivy before turning and calling out to the injured Lillipup. "We're going to find a way down and rescue you. Don't move!"
"I don't really think that's an option right now." answered the Lillipup.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:23:19 11/11/2013 by Darchangel
#82 Posted: 21:16:33 08/11/2013
"Hah! The great Pitri the Miserable does not need saving!" Pitri cried out. Raticate once again tried to facepalm himself, but his tiny arms once again limited him. "Pitri, please," Raticate called out. Pitri rolled his eyes at the shout out. "Oh alright, what's your plan?" Pitri asked Maria.

Flame hit Raticate's face like a facepalm.
Maria rolled her eyes. Then she shouted, "Flame, get a rope!"
---
#83 Posted: 21:28:57 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"My children are safe!" Staravia said after being reunited with her Starlys. "How can I ever thank you?"

"Oh, it was nothing mam. We're just happy your kids are safe!" Sean said cheerfully.

"Are you guys a Rescue Team?" Staravia asked.

"Not exactly." Dizzy said. "I'm not level 10 yet, but once I level up and evolve we'll be starting one!"

"You would make such a great team." Staravia and the Starlys began to fly off. "Thank you so much!"

"Alright, we should get some rest. It's been a long day." Soul said.

"Yeah, I'm beat!" April said. "...But wait, my treehouse got destroyed in the landslide."

"You can stay with us for the night!" Sean offered. "What about you, Soul?"

"I really have no where to go. I think I told you that i'm not a Pokémon, i'm a human!"

Sean and Dizzy exchanged looks. "You mean that wasn't you a bit off edge?"

"No, it wasn't. I swear I was a human before this. I don't remember anything, but I can promise you guys that I'm not part of this world!"

April looked expressionless. "I believe you, Soul! We should let him stay for the night! If he is really a bit off, he still has no where to sleep."

"Woah, I didn't say that." Sean said. "Soul, my home is your home! ...Unless you destroy it. then that wouldn't be a pretty scene."

"Thanks a bunch, guys." Soul said. How am i supposed to figure out what happened to me if no one even believes i was really human? More importantly, why can't I remember anything? Soul thought as he went inside the house.
---
Cool cool.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#84 Posted: 21:53:13 08/11/2013
Star and Krystal began to walk along the beach. Star was having some trouble on her stubby back legs, so she was forced to start walking on all fours.
"I am a bit concerned about you," Krystal began. "You said you were a human, and yet..."
"But I am," Star insisted. She stopped. "Look, I know it sounds crazy, but I am a human, and I went swimming the ocean, got dragged under, I end up on a beach, and as a pikachu!"
Krystal stared at her for a moment. "Ok, I do believe you, strangely enough..." She took a step closer. "Something in your eyes...and the way you speak..." She stopped. "Anyway, I will help you. I haven't done a good deed in a while."
Star smiled. "Krystal, thank you so much."
"No problem." Krystal smiled back.
#85 Posted: 03:29:30 09/11/2013
"Thanks, I needed that," Raticate said. "Sometimes his stupidity amazes me."
#86 Posted: 05:40:58 09/11/2013
"Ah." said Flame. He went search for a rope. A few minutes later, he found a rope. "Now what?"
---
#87 Posted: 13:50:45 09/11/2013
Raticate looked down. "Well, we could hold onto the rope and drop it down, wait till Pitri grabs it, pull it up, then rince and repeat for... Maria was it?"
#88 Posted: 03:30:16 11/11/2013
"Or they could both grab on the same time." said Flame.
---
#89 Posted: 13:20:59 11/11/2013
"Yeah, good luck," Raticate said. "If you hadn't notice, my "friend" is a Pignite. Trying to hoist him up by himself will be hard enough. And I got these tiny little arms. You think there's much strength in these arms?"
#90 Posted: 19:39:10 11/11/2013
"Looks like we can go down this way." Said the Snivy.
"A-are you sure? It looks pretty steep." Answered the Purrloin.
Just then, they heard another cry for help.
"Who's that?" Asked Purrloin.
"I know exactly who that is." at the bottom of the ledge laid the Watchog and his team. "I'm not even going to ask what happened."
"Oh, Iain. It's you! I could use a hand down here."
"Why should I? Give me one good reason."
"Look, I'm sorry, okay? Just help me out, I'm injured."
"Are the other members of your team okay?" asked the Purrloin.
"Yeah." answered the Watchog. "But I'm too hurt to move, or for them to move me. Do you have any items that you could use to heal me?"
"Afraid not." Answered the Snivy, sliding down the hill.
"What about that Oran Berry I spotted earlier?" Asked Purrloin who was trying to follow Snivy.
"Yeah, that'd be perfect!" said Watchog.
"No can do." Said the Snivy. "I'm saving this for the injured Lillipup we came here to rescue."

Purrloin tumbled down the hill, landin on her face. "Ow!"
"Ugh! What is wrong with you?!" snapped Snivy. "How am I supposed to get you out of here now?!"
"Don't worry. I'll be fine." She tried to stand up, but fell instantly back down.
"No you won't! Now I have three injured Pokemon and one Oran Berry. What am I supposed to do?"
"Hey, listen. If you give it to me, I'll help you go find more to heal the others." said Watchog.
"Sure, I'll trust a rat like you!" said Snivy sarcastically.
"Hey I'm no rat! I'm a Ground-hog!"
Purrloin struggled to stand up as the argument escalated. Suddenly she jumped at Snivy, knocking the berry out of his hands.
"Hey, what are you doing?"
She then proceeded to slice the Oran Berry in half with her tail, then she smacked one half into the air, then the other toward Watchog.
"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" said Watchog as he gobbled down the Berry, recovering his strength.
Purrloin then caught the other half and tossed it back to the Snivy.
"What about you?" asked Snivy.
"I told you I'd be fine..." She answered.
---
#91 Posted: 03:47:19 12/11/2013
"Yeah, good luck," Raticate said. "If you hadn't notice, my "friend" is a Pignite. Trying to hoist him up by himself will be hard enough. And I got these tiny little arms. You think there's much strength in these arms?"

"Good point." murmured Flame, he pulled down the rope. "Here grab this!"
---
#92 Posted: 03:51:27 12/11/2013
Pitri grabbed the rope. "Ready!" Pitri yelled. Raticate nodded and grabbed the rope. "Now remember, when we pull up, you will NOT burn the rope afterward, got it master?" Pitri dipped his head. "Awwww..."
#93 Posted: 03:54:16 12/11/2013
"We need it for Maria." Flame held the rope down to the pit.
---
#94 Posted: 19:59:16 12/11/2013
"Oh, you're here to rescue me! Thank you so much!" cried the Lillipup as the two finally reached her.
"Here, take this." said the Snivy, and he gave her the remaining half of the Oran Berry.
The Lillipup stood up. "Thank you so much. How can I ever repay you?"
"We're not out of the woods yet. First we need to get you out of here."
And so Snivy and Purrloin escorted the Lillipup out of the Dungeon, the mission was a success.

After exiting the Dungeon, Snivy took Purrloin back to the place where they met.
"Thanks for helping me out back there. But now that that's done, I think it's time we go our separate ways."
"You're just gonna leave me? But I have no clue where I am or how I got here.. or why I'm a Pokemon for that matter."
"Are you really still going on about that? What is it that makes you think you're a human so bad?"
"Uh... I don't know. The funny thing is I don't really remember being a human. I just know that I was a human."
Snivy shook his head in confusion. "I'm sorry, but I think this is for the best. I need to focus on finding a partner, I don't have time to take care of you."
Wow, this Snivy's really serious about forming a Rescue Team. I feel sort of bad for him.
"See you later, Purrloin!"
"Wait!"
"What? What is it now?"
"I know how much you need a partner, and to be honest I need someone to help me too."
"What are you trying to say."
"I think we made a good team back there."
Snivy was silent.

"I'll be your partner!"
"You? My partner? Are you kidding?"
"No, I'm serious. I might not have any clue what's going on right now, and I might not know the first thing about being on a Rescue Team, but..."
"I accept!" interrupted Snivy.
"You... you do?"
"Yes. Like you said, I need a partner... and so do you. I accept."
"Then... it's settled. I'm your new partner Snivy."
"Don't call me Snivy anymore. My name is Iain."
"Iain." Purrloin said to herself.
"And you? Don't you have a name?"
"My name?" Weird, I haven't thought about what my name was since I woke up as a Purrloin...
"My name... is Angel."
"Angel is it?" said Iain. "Well then Angel, our first stop is the capital. We're going to form a Rescue Team!"
---
#95 Posted: 03:03:09 13/11/2013
After they pulled Pitri up, Raticate let the rope down for Maria. "Come on, Maria. Climb up," He said.
#96 Posted: 13:52:02 13/11/2013
Soon after they saved the Geodude, they carried him back to a Pokémon Center, where they could take care of him. Before they left, he said "Thank you...", then he fell unconscious again. "We certainly made a nice team back there. Now that I know that I can go about easily around here, how about we have a victory lunch?" Henry said, feeling much more comfortable. "We might as well. Lets go to a restaurant to celebrate our first successful mission, and I know just the place to go. Follow me!", Maxwell said. He then walked out the door. Daxton and Henry followed soon after.
---
#97 Posted: 22:17:47 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
As soon as the group went inside, Dizzy quickly collapsed. "Uugh..."

"Dizzy!" Sean shrieked. "Are you alright??"

Dizzy said something inaudible for Soul and April to hear. Sean glanced over at April and Soul. "Guys, go get Heart across the street! I think that pit was a bit overwhelming for Dizzy."

"Right!" they both said, and they ran over to Heart's house. Soul slammed on the door. When the door opened, he was greeted by a Charmeleon with sunglasses on his head, and a Treeko with a big scar across his chest.

"Yes, can I help you?" the Treeko said.

"Are either of you guys Heart?" Soul asked.

"Nope, why?"

the Charmeleon spoke up. "But he is going to be back in a bit."

"Hey, I was going to say that!" the Treeko said.

"Well, then you should have spoken up!"

"I am SO getting tired of you stealing my lines!"

"Your lines? You mean MY lines?"

just as something was about to happen, another Pikachu, this one female, came up and split the two up. "Break it up, guys, we don't need this!"

Treeko and Charmeleon huffed. "Fine!" they both said.

"Sorry about that," the Pikachu said. "My name's Tika. this Charmeleon is Tom and this Treeko is Liam."

"I'm Soul, and this is April. Look, we really need to see Heart. Dizzy, the Kricketot across the street- something is happening to him!"

Tom and Liam quickly got serious. "Heart is out helping with the landslide, but we can check it out!" Tom said. "Tika, go find Heart!" As Tika went out towards the forest area, Soul, April, Tom, and Liam quickly ran over to Sean's house.
---
Cool cool.
#98 Posted: 23:58:41 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: bump. smilie
---
Cool cool.
#99 Posted: 19:32:09 18/11/2013
"Here we are" said Iain.
But as soon as they reached the place where they would register, Noa came running in crying.
"Noa? What's the matter?" asked Iain.
"I don't want you to form a Rescue Team with her!" Noa answered.
"How did you know? I was going to surprise you."
"And why not?" Angel added.
"Because... I want to be your partner!" said Noa.
"Are you serious?" asked Iain. "No, no way. I couldn't let you do that. What if you got hurt?"
"I've been training, Iain. Training in secret so I could surprise you!"
"That's very kind of you but, I've already made up my mind." said Iain.
"So have I!" exclaimed Noa.

"I have an idea." said Angel.
"Angel, please just stay out of this." Iain said.
"No! I want to hear what she has to say." interrupted Noa.
Iain sighed in agitation.
"Let's have a fight." said Angel.
"And what would that accomplish?" complained Iain.
"Let's fight. Me and you, Noa. That way we'll see who's stronger and who really deserves to be Iain's partner."
Iain shook his head. "No! I just said that I don't want her to get hurt!"
"Yeah! Let's do it!" said Noa. "You're on!"

What have I gotten myself into? Thought Iain
---
#100 Posted: 23:18:20 18/11/2013
OOC: Eevee88's missing in action. What do I do?
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me