Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The New World [always open]
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The New World [always open] [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1 Posted: 21:23:57 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
PLOT: Welcome to a world inhabited only by Pokémon! In a place known as the York Region, Pokémon have advanced and created a society much like humans, with a government system, economy, worldwide communication, advanced technology, and much more. However, much recently, strange places known as Mystery Dungeons have appeared all over the place. These strange dungeons always change shape, location, and to this day, no one knows what exactly they are. Unfortunately, with much evil in the world, many criminal Pokémon have used this to their advantage, not to mention the many problems that occur in Mystery Dungeons, such as Pokémon lost or in need of help. Your main character will be a human, somehow turned into a Pokémon, with no memory of your human past except your name. With the help of new friends you meet, you all decide to start a Pokémon Rescue Team, who helps Pokémon in need from Mystery Dungeons and criminals, while, in the process, trying to figure out why you're here, and what your purpose for coming to this world is.

RULES
-firstly, I am GM of this RP.
-no godmodding
-no coarse or abusive language
-use acceptable grammar.
-no legendary Pokémon are allowed.
-any moveset is allowed for your Pokémon.
-a minimum of 2 Pokémon is required to join. You are allowed to recruit new members of your team, but the limit is 6 Pokémon. Team members are allowed to leave, but NOT your human-turned-Pokémon character.
-Pokémon may not die in this RP. rather, they can be knocked out or faint.
-Evolving Pokémon is allowed, but optional.
-The level limit for this RP is Level 50. If you have a Pokémon that evolves above level 50, I will allow it to evolve before its proper level. I want to keep things balanced in this RP, which is why i'm putting the level limit on.
-Pokémon must be at LEAST level 10 in order to be in this RP, as a minimum of level 10 is needed to be on a Rescue Team in this world. (unless you have something planned for a character to level up to 10, then start your rescue team.)
-Collaborations between Teams are allowed, but this can be worked out between the two teams collaborating.
-You are allowed to have secondary characters and antagonists play a part in your Team's story. however, they do not need a sheet, and should not be used as often as your Team.
-When it comes to Mystery Dungeons, i am going to allow you guys to create your own. since they are always shifting and there are numerous ones, you may make up any dungeon you want to, to go on missions.

The York Region

The York Region consists of 3 large islands-North Castelia, South Castelia, and Angeles-and 5 small islands known as the islands of Arceus. each large island is connected with bridges, train routes, and much more, each one almost acting like its own continent with its massive length and size. these bridges are known as Iron Gate, Bronze Gate, and Platinum Gate. Most of the land and bridges consist of small pockets of villages, markets, etc., with a huge, central city for each area:

Angeles- New Angeles City
North Castelia: Apple City
South Castelia: Windy Town
Islands of Arceus: LittleBig City
Iron Gate: Steelville
Bronze Gate: Flagship Town
Golden Gate: Golden City

Your Pokémon may start off wherever they want on one of these continents. It is up to you if you want to start in a city or somewhere else. But the missions you do must stay within the continent, unless you either choose to travel to another continent, or get a mission from another continent(though these missions are rare in this universe). Also, to actually start a rescue team, you must be hired by your central city's Rescue Bureau to become an official Rescue Team. How you approach this (start the team upon immediate arrival, or wait a bit, etc.) is up to you.

SHEET
Character/Main Character: (this is what the name of your character will be. REMEMBER that you must have a sheet for ONE main character, as this will be your human-turned-Pokémon character. the rest will simply be characters)
Species: (What Pokémon species you are, obviously)
Level: (remember the level limit is 50)
Moveset: (it can be any moveset you want, so long as the Pokémon can legitimately learn it.)
Personality: (What is your character like? keep the description brief.)
History: (What has your character done in the past? THIS DOES NOT GO UNDER YOUR MAIN CHARACTER SHEET![as they can't remember their history])
How You Got Here: (now THIS goes under your main character sheet ONLY. Here you explain how your main character got to the Pokémon world.)
Other: (any miscellaneous things that wouldn't fit the categories listed.)
Continent: (This will be the continent you start your adventure on. It can go under all your characters so that you don't have to write it down on every single sheet, as your team will always be together, unless *insert plot element here* happens. This is only posted once, so don't post it every time you get a new team member.)

Role Players
pankakesparx456
MugoUrth
Eevee88
Spyro-Gamer
HardCoreIgnitor
Yoshi
zookinator
Darchangel
azz01

this RP is always open, so i will always be willing to accept new members!
---
Cool cool.
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 22:36:04 05/11/2013 by pankakesparx456
#2 Posted: 21:24:12 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
(post saved for any future updates)
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:00 24/10/2013 by pankakesparx456
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#3 Posted: 21:30:09 24/10/2013
This is really good! I'll definitely join!
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#4 Posted: 21:32:16 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Inuyashafan39
This is really good! I'll definitely join!

Cool, thanks!

Also, i should mention i won't post my team until my first actual post for the RP. i don't want to go over the post limit for the first post.
---
Cool cool.
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#5 Posted: 21:35:36 24/10/2013
Alright!
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 00:38:46 25/10/2013
I wannnnnnna join!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#7 Posted: 02:29:00 25/10/2013
OOC: Here's a WIP post.

Main Character: Pitri
Species: Pignite
Level: 24
Moveset: Smog, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Gyro Ball
Personality: He likes to act dark and sinister. He doesn't seem to be that kind, and often treats other as inferiors to keep a dark, sinister image. However, he's particularly harmless in general, and is deep down a nice character. He doesn't show it often, but he has a fond respect for Raticate.
How You Got Here: Some say he has doing something in a dark forest and eventually came across a strange glowing stone. Upon holding it for a long period of time, he eventually came to this world.
Other: He likes to act like a magician.
Continent: Steelville

Character: Raticate
Level: 20
Moveset: Hyper Fang, Bite, Frustration, Hidden Power
Personallity: Very timid and shy around most Pokemon, especially his master. Raticate is surprisingly kind for his species, and rarely has his mouth open to look more inviting. He's often scared of his master, Pitri.
History: This Raticate was always picked on in life for his tiny arms. This Raticate always wanted to amount to something in life, so he seek out ways to do so. Unfortunately, he ended up as Pitri's sidekick. Raticate often helps him with stuff and whatnot, but so far the two haven't done anything major.
Other: In Mystery Dungeon, the natives are just named their species, so I'm going with it.
Continent: Steelville
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#8 Posted: 03:29:25 25/10/2013
OOC: This looks interesting. I'll probably join soon.
#9 Posted: 19:42:40 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I'll post my sheets now:

Main Character: Soul
Species: Pikachu
Level: 24
Moveset: Volt Tackle, Strength, Grass Knot, Thunder
Personality: Soul is the kind of Pokémon who would rather act than think. While he can be quick-tempered, he is still a nice Pokémon, and will do anything to help out a friend in need.
How You Got Here: Soul believes he was walking through a forest when a dark mysterious force suddenly attacked him, and he woke up in the middle of a forest with no memory of his past.

Character: Sean
Species: Mudkip
Level: 15
Moveset: Mud Sport, Water Gun, Tackle, Tail Whip
Personality: Sean is a nice, sometimes goofy Pokémon. He likes to brighten up the situation in dire times, but still remembers when something serious is going on.
History: Sean has no memory of his mother, but his father took care of him. After his father dies in the war, Sean was forced to live in an orphanage for a while, as he was very young. Soon, a family of Kricketune adopted him, and Sean quickly became best friends with their son, Dizzy. Once Sean was leveled enough to own his own house, he bought one that he lived in with Dizzy.

Character: Dizzy
Species: Kricketot
level: 9
Moveset: Growl, Bide, Struggle Bug, Bug Bite
Personality: Like Sean, Dizzy is a goofy Pokémon. However, unlike Sean, his young age makes him naïve at times, which Sean guesses he will outgrow once he evolves.
History: Dizzy was born from his Kricketune parents. He grew up in Apple City for a few yeas before moving to the country. when he was very young, His parents adopted Sean, and the two have been best friends ever since.

Continent: North Castelia
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:15 26/10/2013 by pankakesparx456
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#10 Posted: 20:18:33 25/10/2013
(OOC: I think I'll join later, just gotta work on characters.)
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:44 25/10/2013 by Darchangel
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#11 Posted: 20:25:54 25/10/2013
OOC: i may join smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#12 Posted: 20:36:29 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: thanks, its nice that so many people so far are considering joining after less than a day. ^U^

@MugoUrth- accepted, i'll add you in the RolePlay roster.
---
Cool cool.
#13 Posted: 20:42:44 25/10/2013
Character/Main Character: (this is what the name of your character will be. REMEMBER that you must have a sheet for ONE main character, as this will be your human-turned-Pokémon character. the rest will simply be characters) Maria
Species: (What Pokémon species you are, obviously) Eevee
Level: (remember the level limit is 50) 15
Moveset: (it can be any moveset you want, so long as the Pokémon can legitimately learn it.) Dig, Iorn tail, Tackel, quick attack.
Personality: (What is your character like? keep the description brief.) nice and caring. Is always there if people are in trouble.
History: (What has your character done in the past? THIS DOES NOT GO UNDER YOUR MAIN CHARACTER SHEET![as they can't remember their history]) main charter
How You Got Here: (now THIS goes under your main character sheet ONLY. Here you explain how your main character got to the Pokémon world.) You were in a field sleeping. When you woke up, you turned into a pokemon
Other: (any miscellaneous things that wouldn't fit the categories listed.) no
Continent: (This will be the continent you start your adventure on. It can go under all your characters so that you don't have to write it down on every single sheet, as your team will always be together, unless *insert plot element here* happens. This is only posted once, so don't post it every time you get a new team member.) Charmander

Character/Main Character: (this is what the name of your character will be. REMEMBER that you must have a sheet for ONE main character, as this will be your human-turned-Pokémon character. the rest will simply be characters) Not a main charter, Flame
Species: (What Pokémon species you are, obviously) Charmander
Level: (remember the level limit is 50) 20
Moveset: (it can be any moveset you want, so long as the Pokémon can legitimately learn it.) Scratch,Ember, Tackle, and flamethrower
Personality: (What is your character like? keep the description brief.) He loves to explore.
History: (What has your character done in the past? THIS DOES NOT GO UNDER YOUR MAIN CHARACTER SHEET![as they can't remember their history]) Flame has gone on many jorneys with his friends. When Flame saw you, he wanted to help you.
How You Got Here: (now THIS goes under your main character sheet ONLY. Here you explain how your main character got to the Pokémon world.)......
Other: (any miscellaneous things that wouldn't fit the categories listed.) nope
Continent: (This will be the continent you start your adventure on. It can go under all your characters so that you don't have to write it down on every single sheet, as your team will always be together, unless *insert plot element here* happens. This is only posted once, so don't post it every time you get a new team member.) none
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#14 Posted: 20:48:59 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Eevee88: you don't need everything that's in parenthesis in your sheets. that can be taken away. smilie plus, you need a continent to start on in order to actually begin the RP, as the continent you choose will be where your team starts their Rescue Team career.

Once you at least chose a continent, then i'll accept you.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:43 25/10/2013 by pankakesparx456
#15 Posted: 20:51:36 25/10/2013
OOC: North Castelia: Apple City?
---
#16 Posted: 20:52:27 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted. smilie
---
Cool cool.
#17 Posted: 20:52:52 25/10/2013
OOC: thanks
---
#18 Posted: 21:05:30 25/10/2013
Character/Main Character: Trevor
Species: Hawlucha (Are gen 6 pokemon allowed?)
Level: 34
Moveset: Flying press, Karate Chop, High Jump Kick, and Power Up Punch
Personality: Comical yet brave, a little bit like A matador
History: Trevor was a 'Professional" Fighter in Wrestling, yet it was all scripted. He wanted to quit, but he made a lot of money and was well known.
How You Got Here: He was feeling down after a lost match, andwent to a abr. He drank so much he passed out, then awoke as a Hawlucha.
Other: Has a Spanish accent and makes a lot of references to his culture that nobody understands
Continent: North Castelia I guess

I will add the other one in a bit
---
nyeheheheheh

#19 Posted: 21:09:44 25/10/2013
OOC: smilie in Pokemon X and Y my Hawlucha knows those moves
---
#20 Posted: 21:12:58 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: yes, Pokémon from any generation are allowed.

but I'll have to look up that one to know what it is, I know like none of the new Pokémon. smilie and once you create the other character(s), i'll accept, and we can get started.

So if anyone else still wants to join, don't fret. there's a reason this RP will always be open. 0U0
---
Cool cool.
#21 Posted: 21:22:24 25/10/2013
Quote: pankakesparx456
OOC: yes, Pokémon from any generation are allowed.

but I'll have to look up that one to know what it is, I know like none of the new Pokémon. smilie and once you create the other character(s), i'll accept, and we can get started.

So if anyone else still wants to join, don't fret. there's a reason this RP will always be open. 0U0

This is a hawlucha

[User Posted Image]

its signature move is Flying Press, which is the first dual type move in the history of pokemon (Its Flying/Fighting)
---
nyeheheheheh

#22 Posted: 22:57:13 26/10/2013
Main Character: Star
Species: Pikachu
Level: 23
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, Quick Attack
Personality: Star is a loyal, friendly pikachu, who loves to have fun. She can be stubborn and sometimes bossy, but she's fine most of the time. She can get very angry when things don't go her way or when she is annoyed.
History: N/A
How You Got Here: All Star remembers is swimming in the ocean, and then she was pulled under by a mysterious current and woke up on the beach, not remembering anything from her past.
Other: She has a pink bow tied around her left ear.
Continent: South Calestia

Character: Krystal
Species: Glaceon
Level: 34
Moveset: Ice Beam, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Blizzard
Personality: Krystal is a kind, caring Glaceon, always ready to help her friends, or any pokemon who needs help. She is brave, loyal and smart. She's not the best at close combat, and is better at the moves which require her to stay a safe distance away from the enemy. She usually comes up with a plan or strategy before doing anything.
History: Krystal lived in the forest with her sisters, an Eevee, a Vaporeon and an Espeon. She left to travel for visit an old friend in South Castelia.
How You Got Here: N/A
Other: N/A
Continent: North Castelia (but in South Castelia now, since she's travelling there)
#23 Posted: 23:34:26 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted, Spyro-Gamer. HCI, once you add your other character, I will accept you. for now, we can begin!

also, i didn't realize i was referring to Mudkip and Kricketot by their species in my sheets. Their names are Sean and Dizzy. i will go fix that.

Soul immediately woke with a start. "Who? What? Where?"

"Woah, slow down dude!" the Pokémon looking like a Mudkip said. "You alright?"

Soul stayed frozen for a second. Then he suddenly looked terrified. "WAAAAAH! A Pokémon talked!?"

"Um... yeah?" the Mudkip said. "Looks like you got knocked out. I was wondering why a Pikachu was lying in the middle of the forest."

"A Pikachu?" Soul exclaimed. Soul ran over to the nearby river and looked at his reflection. Indeed, he was a Pikachu. "WAAAH! This is awful! I've turned into a Pokémon!"

"Hey, calm down!" the other Pokémon said. it was a Kricketot. "You must have just gotten messed up in the head or something. You were knocked unconscious."

"No, this isn't right!" Soul shouted. "I'm a human, not a Pokémon!"

the Mudkip and Kricketot exchanged looks. "a human? pfft, that's ridiculous. no human has set foot in this world since... ever. they're just legends." the Mudkip said.

Soul thought to himself. This isn't good. How in the world did I turn into a Pikachu? and why are there no other humans? and how come i don't remember anything? Soul looked at the two Pokémon. Maybe i'll just go along with it for now. Maybe it will help me figure out exactly what's going on.

"Sorry, just a state of shock." Soul said to the Pokémon.

"Oh, it's fine." the Mudkip and Kricketot said. "My name's Sean." the Mudkip said. he motioned to Kricketot. "This is Dizzy."

"Nice to meet you, i'm Soul" Soul said unwillingly. that's weird, i just remembered my name. What is going on here?

"So, i'm kind of lost." Soul explained. "Where am I?"

"This is Evergreen Forest." Sean said. "It's nearby our village. Want to come to our place? If your lost you can get up to speed on what's going on."

Soul's look brightened. "I'd love that, thanks!"
---
Cool cool.
#24 Posted: 23:37:09 26/10/2013
OOC: where do i start?
---
#25 Posted: 23:39:42 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:@Eevee88- If you mean where as in place, you start in a place in North Castelia. You may make up some location if you want, or simply choose Apple City. If you mean how you should start, that is entirely up to you.
---
Cool cool.
#26 Posted: 23:42:34 26/10/2013
OOC: Okay. Tell me if i am doing it right.

Maria wakes up feeling dizzy. "Where am I?" she asked.

"You are in North Castelia." Said Flame.

"Why do you look like a pokemon?" asked Maria.

"You are one too." said Flame.

Pokemon that are walking by give them strange looks
---
#27 Posted: 23:44:38 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: yeah, that's a good start.
---
Cool cool.
#28 Posted: 23:45:36 26/10/2013
OOC: okay
---
#29 Posted: 23:56:20 26/10/2013
OOC: Looks like I'm going at it alone for the start of the RP again.

Waking up just on the outskirts of the Steelville gates, a strange pignite was shooting a huge blast of fire out into the air. This Pignite has been around for a while, but always had this crazy story that he was actually a human who came to this world through unknown reasons. His only friend, or at least his partner, was a lone Raticate. The pignite had a name: Pitri. Pitri always found it odd that his friend had no name.

"Raticate! Use your hidden power!" Pitri cried out. But Raticate did nothing. "Pitri, I should inform you that you're not a trainer and I... I'm actually a sapient Pokemon. I don't get why you keep saying you were once a trainer who only trained Pokemon who's entire vocabulary consisted of the Pokemon's name. You've been saying this since you were a tepig."

...That didn't fly with Pitri. "MINION! I said use HIDDEN POWER! I aint talking to you as a Trainer, I talk to you as your master, and you are my trusty sidekick. My faithful subject. NOW HIDDEN POWER!!!" Raticate just shrugged and shot out a strange ghostly blast, which was his version of Hidden Power.
#30 Posted: 23:56:55 26/10/2013
"Oh my. You poor thing. Are you awake, dear? Please wake up."
"Uhhh..." Star woke sleepily, feeling horrible. "Ow, my head..." She rubbed her head and looked around. She was on a beach. "What...what happened?"
"You fell unconscious dear, I think." The voice came again.
"Who...?" Star turned and saw a Glaceon. "Oh, hello, Glaceon..." She reached out to pat it when she saw her arm was short and yellow. "...huh? What?" She stumbled down to the waters edge and looked at her reflection. A pikachu's face stared back at her. She screamed.
"I'M A PIKACHU!"
#31 Posted: 00:45:57 27/10/2013
CAHARCTER 2:

Character/Main Character: Michael
Species: Squirtle
Level: 14
Moveset: Rain dance, Skull Bash, Water Gun, and Bite
Personality :An outgoing kid
History: Nothing, seeing as he is like 12 years old
How You Got Here:N/A, is partner
---
nyeheheheheh

#32 Posted: 13:46:27 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted HCI.

By the way, I forgot to mention the lowest level Pokémon can be is 10, unless you have something planned in which they level up to that point. Pokémon must be at least level 10 in order to be on a Rescue Team. i'll fix that in the first post.
_____
"Welcome to the Sean and Dizzy paradise!" Sean said once they got home.

Soul looked inside their house. It was a nice house, only a story high, with a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms; one for Sean and one for Dizzy. the whole house was made of stone and brick.

"It's not much, but it's what we can afford." Dizzy said.

"Looks very nice!" Soul said.

"Now, allow me to get you familiar with the village," Sean said. "There's only 5 houses in our area. one is vacant. One belongs to our local mailman, Josh the Timburr. Another belongs to our friend Saturn the Luxio, who is usually out adventuring. Across the street is Heart the Dewott, who, with his friends, runs a Rescue Team."

"Rescue Team?" Soul asked.

"Man, you don't know a thing here, do you?" Sean said. "You must have really hit your head. Rescue Teams are teams of Pokémon who go to Mystery Dungeons, which are these strange dungeons that always change shape and sometimes location, to save Pokémon, as well as punish criminals."

"It's been our lifelong dream to run a Rescue Team!" Dizzy said. "But unfortunately, you have to be at least level 10 in order to be part of one."

"Basically, we can't run a rescue team until Dizzy evolves," Sean said.

"I see." Soul said. "Well, if it's okay with you guys, I-"

The group suddenly heard a Pokémon crying for help. "Please! Someone help!"

Soul turned around. "We gotta find out who's calling for help!"

Sean and Dizzy got serious. "Right!" they both exclaimed.
---
Cool cool.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#33 Posted: 13:47:13 27/10/2013
OoC: I have an idea, but I am not sure about it. So, you remember my character Historius from the Pokémon: The Virus Role Play you started? Well, I would like my character sheet to involve him in some way. Could I make that happen? I am figuring yes, but I want to make sure.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#34 Posted: 13:53:57 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: yes, you can bring characters from other RPs, like what I did with Soul the Pikachu. it just can't tie in with The Virus, if you know what I mean(since The Virus is a what-if scenario for this world).
---
Cool cool.
#35 Posted: 19:16:39 27/10/2013
OoC: Alright, I will go ahead and make him sort of younger, different name, but same personality. I will make my character sheet later. Thanks for helping!
---
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#36 Posted: 19:49:48 27/10/2013
Main Character: Ai
Species: Shiny Poochyena
Level: 10
Moveset: Bite, Sucker Punch, Sunny Day, Incinerate
Personality: Naive, easy to fool, but very kind.
History: N/A
How You Got Here: She just kept running as if evading something but she can't remember why.
Other: Ai is wearing a necklace with a pattern of flames on it.

Character: Sakuya
Species: Furfrou(Normal form)
Moveset: Bite, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Surf
Personality: Wise and helpful. May seem cold at first but inside she is very kind.
History: Sakuya grew up alone surrounded by books and learning tools. After her few friends told her to get out for some fresh air she never returned to her library. Sakuya hopes to teach her wisdom to someone younger then her.
Other: Sakuya wears a small bracelet with a pattern of water on it

Continent: North Castelia
---
Wow
Such signature
#37 Posted: 11:37:41 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted.
---
Cool cool.
#38 Posted: 22:05:57 28/10/2013
Raticate was eventually starting to feel exhausted from Pitri pushing him like a dog. "Pitri, can I take a break, please? I just want to relax. We've been working all day." Pitri slapped Raticate on the back. "Silence! We must perfect our abilities, or else the world will never know the name, PITRI THE MISERABLE!!!" Raticate rolled his eyes. "If my arms weren't so short, I would palm my face right now. I mean, Pitri the Miserable? Come on, you can do better than that." Pitri started to get angry. "Damn you, Raticate! I will make you pay for mocking Pitri the Miserable! Now, time to spread terror all around Steelville? MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

Raticate watched Pitri walk to the city and shrugged. "Why do I hang around this with fruit loop?" Raticate said to himself as he followed Pitri.

(OOC: I'm not sure what to do now.)
#39 Posted: 22:46:42 28/10/2013
Flame showed Maria all around Apple city. "This here is the shop." said Flame.
---
#40 Posted: 22:55:52 28/10/2013
trevor woke up with a start. Uhhghghg....I fell horrible, he said. But he looked around and saw unfamiliar things. He started to panic, jumping in the air and gliding around, until he realized that he was gliding. HE as baffled. he saw a nearby puddle of water and looked at it, and he saw that he was some bird thing! He started running until he ran face first into a Giant rock. He sat down, dazed, until the rock started moving! It looked vaguely like a rhino standing up, and started chasing Trevor! He was running as fast as he could, hoping this was all a dream until he saw a blue turtle show up and yell "STAND BACK!" the turtle stared at the rhino, and finally he shot bubble at the rhino. Trevor thought "This is how I die, in a world full of intelligent animals as a chicken" when the all of a sudden the bubbles touched the rhino and there was a soft POP! The rhyno was in pain, and ran away. "You gotta be careful, said the turtle. The name is Micheal the Squirtle. Who are you?"
---
nyeheheheheh

#41 Posted: 23:03:58 28/10/2013
Flame heard one of his friends. "Be right back." he said. Maria sat and waited.

--------------------------------

Flame came. "Hi Micheal." He said.
---
#42 Posted: 03:48:18 29/10/2013
"Yes..." Krystal said, rather confused. "You are indeed a pikachu."
Star zipped around. "But...but...but...how?! I...I'm a human, but...I'm a pokemon...what...how...?!" She sat down.
"Take it easy, dear," Krystal lay a paw on her shoulder. "What is your name?"
"Star..." Star replied slowly. "I...oh gosh...this is...so weird."
#43 Posted: 12:35:07 29/10/2013
OoC: I will now make my character sheet.

Main Character: Henry
Species: Chatot
Level: 37
Moveset: Mimic, Echoed Voice, Fury Attack, Chatter
Personality: Loves to learn from history, and is a bit of a science whiz.
How You Got Here: When Henry was in the middle of studying history, he fond an unusual rock. When he held it, it glowed brightly, then he can't remember anything else.
Other: Has a habit of delving into books.

Character: Daxton
Species: Metang
Level: 32
Moveset: Metal Claw, Pursuit, Zen Headbutt, Bullet Punch
Personality: Cold, calculating, but still likes his friends.
History: Daxton used to be a part of a Metang clan for calculations of mathematicians, but he was soon thrown out, as he made quite a few mistakes writing the equations. He eventually found Maxwell, who wants to now start a rescue team.
Other: Sometimes is lost in thought.

Character: Maxwell
Species: Riolu
Level: 29
Moveset: Reversal, Endure, Force Palm, Copycat
Personality: Fun loving, but is sometimes rather annoying.
History: Maxwell was a part of a rich family. He was tired of being pampered by his parents, so he left to fend for himself. He eventually found a Metang named Daxton, and now he wants to start a Rescue Team as soon as he can.
Other: Sometimes rambles on and on.

Continent: Angeles
---
#44 Posted: 19:49:42 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted.
---
Cool cool.
#45 Posted: 03:05:24 30/10/2013
Pitri and Raticate entered the city where Pitri made his dramatic intro. "MWAHAHAHAHA! I am bringer of children's nightmares!" he cried. "Hypno, eat your heart out," Raticate responded un-enthused. "I am the creature that destroys the weak and mortal!" Pitri added. "Paper kites and Caterpies beware," Raticate added jokingly. "I send a plague of horrible death everywhere!" Pitri exclaims. "Whoa, no kidding. Lay off the burritos for a while," Raticate said before chuckling and waving his arm as close as he could to his face. Eventually, Pitri smacked him. "SHUT UP, WOULD YOU!?!" Pitri yelled before resuming his intro. "You will all know fear when you see me. I am the one, the only, the super duper mighty powerful awesome baron of bad, PITRI THE MIIIIIISERABAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!"

Every Pokemon gave Pitri and Raticate a short glance, but eventually walked off and minded their own business. They all saw him as a joke. And to be perfectly fair, he really was. "Gee, THANKS Raticate," Pitri scowled. "But master Pitri," Raticate started. "Maybe we could easier get noticed if we possibly started our own rescue team." Pitri spun around and scoffed. "Feh! I don't help people, I destroy them!" Raticate just wanted to facepalm himself. He really hated tiny arms, but he also disliked Pitri's evil routine. "If we want to start our reputation, we have to get them to think we're goodguys. And to do that, how better than to be in a Rescue Team?"

This gave Pitri an idea. "Hmmmm, you've made a point my little scale tailed friend." And all of a sudden, Pitri gave Raticate a big bear hug. "You are a genius, loyal subject! So it's decided, we will sign up to become a RESCUE TEAM!!!"

(OOC: My team can just sign up as a Rescue team, right?)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:08 30/10/2013 by MugoUrth
#46 Posted: 11:37:40 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: correct. though they must go the capital city and get inaugurated at the Rescue Bureau.
______
Soul, Sean, and Dizzy ran towards the cry of help, where they found a Staravia with its wing crushed under a boulder.

"Guys, help me push this off!" Soul said. Together the three managed to get the rock off.

"Are you okay?" Sean asked.

the Staravia got up. "I'm fine, but my children fell in that landslide!"

Soul and Dizzy looked as Sean helped Staravia. They noticed a huge falling out of land in a perfect circle, which must have extended to a mile radius.

"Don't worry,' said Soul, "We'll find your children."

"Oh, thank you so much!"

Sean looked back at the village. "Dizzy, can you take Staravia to Heart's place? Soul and I can go down to the pit and you can meet up with us."

"Sounds good," said Dizzy.

Sean and Soul looked down at the pit. "You ready?" Soul asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Together they climbed down the side of the pit.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:43:41 30/10/2013 by pankakesparx456
#47 Posted: 12:38:51 30/10/2013
"Is he all right?"

Not enough information. Try slapping him."

"Will it wake him up?"

"Positive"

Henry then came back to consciousness. "Where am I? And why is there a Metang and Riolu bigger than me?", Henry asked. The two other Pokémon looked at each other. "Of course we are bigger. You are a Chatot, which is considerably smaller then a Metang and Riolu like ourselves.", the Metang said. "WHAT!?", Henry yelled. He then looked over in the pool that happened to be right next to him. He gasped at what he saw, then he fainted again. "Slap him again.", the Metang said. "It woke him up last time, so, alright.", the Riolu said. He then slapped Henry once more. He woke up right then and there. "I am a human! Not a Chatot!", Henry yelled. "Nope. There has never been a human EVER here. Nor anywhere else in the world I believe.", the Riolu said. Henry sighed, then he looked into the pool again. "Before I complain any further, who are you two, and where am I?", Henry said, saddened. "I am Maxwell, and this is Daxton. And you are on the continent Angeles in the York region!", the Riolu, presumably Maxwell now, said happily said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:39:15 30/10/2013 by zookinator
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#48 Posted: 14:34:54 30/10/2013
Main Character: Angel
Species: Purrloin
Moveset: Pursuit, Fury Swipes, Assist, Shadow Ball (TM30, Is that okay?)
Personality: Angel is, ironically, a bit mischievous and naughty. She usually acts brave and proud, but is really a coward. She can also come off as a bit immature, often giving into temptation.
How You Got Here: Angel remembers falling underwater and just sinking until she couldn't see the sun anymore, then she was surrounded by a bright light and woke up.

Character: Iain
Species: Snivy
Level: 30
Moveset: Leaf Blade, Mega Drain, Slam, Leaf Tornado
Personality: He is quite calm, but still has a fun side to him. He's also very courageous and smart.
History: He tried to form a rescue team before, but was too low-leveled. Determined, he trained until he was strong enough, but hasn't had a partner to help him since then.

Character: Noa
Species: Minccino
Level: 16
Moveset: Encore, Tickle, Double Slap, Helping Hand
Personality: Noa is very emotional, but very determined as well.
History: Noa has been training to help Ian in forming a rescue team. She has been friends with him for a long time, and looks up to him.

Continent: Angeles
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:59:57 01/11/2013 by Darchangel
#49 Posted: 23:29:41 01/11/2013
OOC: Ooh, I got an idea. How about Pitri and Raticate try to sign up for a mission, but are denied. But, Pitri talks Raticate into doing to mission anyway. And then Pitri ends up getting stuck during the mission and needs the assistance of another group of Pokemon. It'd be a nice way to interact with others.
#50 Posted: 01:57:53 02/11/2013
Henry sighed again. "How am I going to get back to the human world? I have a life there!", Henry said. Maxwell and Daxton looked at each other. "We were going to register to be a Rescue Team, but then we discovered you. Maybe you could join us! As they say, the more the merrier!", Maxwell said. "Thanks for the invitation, but what does a Rescue Team do?", Henry asked. "According to my knowledge, a Rescue Team is a group of Pokémon going into these areas called "Mystery Dungeons", and rescuing innocent Pokémon and stopping evil ones." Daxton said without personality. Maxwell nodded, then said, "Yep that's what one is. So, if you're interested, would you like to join the team?", Maxwell asked.

Henry shrugged as best as he could. "I might as well. I don't have any idea how to return anyway.", Henry replied. Maxwell cheered, and so did Daxton as best as he could. "Let's head over to New Angeles to register!", Maxwell said. "What's New Angeles?", Henry asked, confused. "Only the biggest city on Angeles, that's what! Let's get going!", Maxwell said. He and Daxton walked along the path. Henry knew he couldn't make it all the way walking, so he flapped, then discovered he could fly using only his instincts. He cheered, then caught up to the others.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me