Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ideas for swap force islands [CLOSED]
Doobrywhatsits Green Sparx Gems: 363
#1 Posted: 09:03:45 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
This may be wishful thinking. But my islands are starting to get really crowded and I wouldn't be the only one. We're all hoping for some new islands. I think they should give us 4 new islands. 1 for each of the 4 elementals.
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
#2 Posted: 22:26:08 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Does no one want new islands?
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
Dionysius Green Sparx Gems: 471
#3 Posted: 23:31:39 25/10/2013
I second that motion, please and thanks
---
I'd rather be eaten by a dragon - Famous last words
MommaSith Green Sparx Gems: 377
#4 Posted: 23:51:06 25/10/2013
I think it's a good idea. I don't need them yet, but I see a lot of crowded islands when I manage to visit successfully.
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#5 Posted: 00:35:15 26/10/2013
More islands would be great!
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
Lash Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#6 Posted: 00:52:13 26/10/2013
I would like bigger islands better.
---
Lashie on Lost Islands.
Mariojedi Green Sparx Gems: 471
#7 Posted: 01:50:52 26/10/2013
Not just new islands but ones that give special attributes or bonuses (maybe a swap island that gives bonuses to swap characters on their element of the day).
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#8 Posted: 15:47:03 26/10/2013
New islands would be great!
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#9 Posted: 17:08:54 26/10/2013
Islands with Sanctuaries for Giants and Swappers would be pretty cool.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#10 Posted: 20:36:24 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
How awesome would it be if they link you to a mini game like SwapForce has for their movement badges. You could have a different one each day which you could play over until it's beaten.
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#11 Posted: 00:44:29 08/01/2014
I like the ideal of having a Island for Swap Force characters with their own sanctuary and maybe a Dark Island for the Dark Skylander characters with their own sanctuary.
mcquist5 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1010
#12 Posted: 12:04:27 08/01/2014
I may be in the minority on this one but I would rather not have more islands. Instead I would like to have a way to reduce the current amount of tapping.

Super (SUPER) premium houses: prior to the circus, stage, and park; B&Bs were seen as the ultimate. With space being so valuable, I would like to see some really high Mabu producers, even greater than the Wood Stacks.

The companion that raised Many by 25% was awesome. Let's see another companion, even if its twice as much, add another 25%.

I would love to see a Supee shrine...or a shrine combiner. With the number of shrines the game throws around, I now have an entire island devoted to them (39 and counting). I think it would be great to be able to combine every three or five of an element to be able to create a super shrine. If it took three shrines to create a super shrine, I would like the super to be a 2x2 size and you could collect it every 4 hours to produce 10 stones at a time.
MormonDude Green Sparx Gems: 297
#13 Posted: 15:39:31 08/01/2014
Quote: Jedi_Kunle
I like the ideal of having a Island for Swap Force characters with their own sanctuary and maybe a Dark Island for the Dark Skylander characters with their own sanctuary.

I like any option that would include more sanctuaries, especially if they come with the similar gem bonuses of evil bats if swaps are used.
---
GamerID: MormonDude
no friend slots available
iNiekie Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#14 Posted: 10:46:02 11/01/2014
Quote: mcquist5
I may be in the minority on this one but I would rather not have more islands. Instead I would like to have a way to reduce the current amount of tapping.

Super (SUPER) premium houses: prior to the circus, stage, and park; B&Bs were seen as the ultimate. With space being so valuable, I would like to see some really high Mabu producers, even greater than the Wood Stacks.

The companion that raised Many by 25% was awesome. Let's see another companion, even if its twice as much, add another 25%.

I would love to see a Supee shrine...or a shrine combiner. With the number of shrines the game throws around, I now have an entire island devoted to them (39 and counting). I think it would be great to be able to combine every three or five of an element to be able to create a super shrine. If it took three shrines to create a super shrine, I would like the super to be a 2x2 size and you could collect it every 4 hours to produce 10 stones at a time.

I vote for shrine combiner/super shrine! Indeed the shrines take too much space now, it would be awesome to put 3 or so in 1 big shrine. Even better: shrine sanctuaries :-)

Another idea: Legendary Sanctuary. I have 14 halls that take a lot of space. Wouldn't it be awesome as well, to have one big legendary sanctuary for all legendaries at the same time?

However I do vote for more islands, so that you can rearrange the islands and be able to do something about the architecture.

And companions that make you tap a lot less: one companion for the sheep topiaries would be on top of my list.

As I have almost one island devoted to the balloon adventures, why not combining these as well. That would free up a lot of space....
---
Activate family: DoubleDutchy & iNiekie (last account has problems....)
Daily gifter untill game crashed, Activision is working on it.......
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#15 Posted: 20:34:29 14/01/2014
A companion that gets rid of totems instantly and another that opens treasure chests immediately.
Also, I think it would be cool to make it so that more characters can use some of the houses. Like all Chop Chop's being able to use Grill Master Chop Chop's house, All Trigger Happy's being able to use Trigger Snappy's house,...I know the Giant Houses work this way, don't know why they didn't make the others this way.
Would like to see gems in the well, and more uses for Kudos and wish stones too and a way to trade wish stones for gems or gold (to be honest though, I have almost everything in the game, so as much as it would have been helpful early on, it's not going to matter much now).
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me