Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Imaginarium (Fighting/High School RP)
Page 1 of 1
Imaginarium (Fighting/High School RP) [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 05:13:44 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Welcome to the Imaginaruim. I am Ghastlin, your guide, and the ruler of this dream world. Every night when you go to sleep, you'll be coming here. Battling Shadow Monsters in this arena, in front of spectators. If you die, you'll wake up and never come to the Imaginaruim again. You'll fight alongside chosen spectators -some of your friends- and the last standing gets the Lifetime Wish, a single wish which lasts the person's entire lifetime. What fun! Now one question remains: Who are you?

RULES:
I am the GM.
Love lifes allowed.
All charas must be 13-19.
This RP is a Fighting/High School RP.
I have the right to deny you.
Regular forum rules.
Have fun or else I'll kill you!
(Just kidding, but still have fun!)

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Imaginarium Weapons:
Other:

My characters:

Name: Ghastlin
Appearance: Green flying ghost-goblin.
Personality: Nice, always happy, likes everyone.
Imaginaruim Weapons: Can summon anything but chooses not to.
Other: Is your guide and Ruler of Dreamexa.

Will post my other character once others join.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:40:19 20/10/2013 by dinorang67
#2 Posted: 05:20:22 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I mean IMAGINARIUM WEAPONS
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#3 Posted: 05:32:37 20/10/2013
Name: Maria
Appearance: hazel eyes, brown hair, skinny jeans, and blue T-shirt.
Personality: very friendly. Though kind of mean if you get on her bad side.
Imaginex Weapons: can that be a sword?
Other: none
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 05:42:25 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well you made a pretty good sheet... if you RP correctly throughout you'll stay instead of otherwise.
In other words, Accepted!
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#5 Posted: 05:46:28 20/10/2013
OOC: I will try my best spelling and that stuff.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#6 Posted: 05:47:28 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay now... A few more people...
---
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#7 Posted: 06:04:00 20/10/2013
Name: Safria
Appearance: brown hair, green eyes, red shirt, red, pink and black tartain mini skirt with black stockings and boots.
Personality: Hard core chick, who loves to win and dosn't take crap from anyone. Is nice and funny but only to the people she likes or think are cool.
Imaginarium Weapons: Has a motor bike that creates a sheild when she turns the headlight on and the exhaused is like a flame thrower.

Is this good?
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#8 Posted: 06:29:03 20/10/2013
Name: Chrissillia (Prefers Chris)
Appearance: [User Posted Image](credit)
Personality: A very joyful girl, who can sometimes be a little too cheerful. When there are serious moments, don't expect her to take the seriously.
Imaginarium Weapons: 3 daggers that have a blade that take the form of lightning bolts; handle made out of iron with a faux leather grip.
Other: Wears a gold chain necklace that has a small heart charm on it, which is also gold.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#9 Posted: 07:29:50 20/10/2013
OOC: I will join later. :3
And I love that appearance pic, Cyn8801. I've seen that picture before and I really like it for some reason. smilie
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#10 Posted: 03:49:15 29/10/2013
OOC: Can we start please???
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me