Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Belief of Spyro game [CLOSED]
Talscar Red Sparx Gems: 13
#1 Posted: 13:51:33 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
To all spyro fans.

I don't believe that Skylands is the complete fate of Spyro and it will be in time that the Spyro we once
knew will come back in his own game in a new story line as part of a reset.

For this to happen the developers will either sell the Series and another company will buy it and make
Spyro as once before.

OR they will have to look into the interests as Spyro himself.

I fell that if a new Spyro series was made it would be apart of the world.
In the case of Spyro from day one.

TLOS Series as a example showed Spyro from the day he was born and before that.

I believe something similar will happen but in the case they will probably introduce what no other Spyro game has
for Spyro.

His mother which will make a great attraction to the game if it comes with heart.

This may not come for sometime but it may become a reality in time.

I feel that if this does come true it will also include free flight, but from a certain part of the game.

Their is no evidence this will happen but it is very likely someone will come to attention and think about
implementing this and using it to make a New Spyro game.

Also note that i don't believe it will ever come out on the Computer as a PC game unless people push to see it come
through as a Computor game and the creators bring it to their attention.

Last note to make is that nothing will back my story, only the past of the games history may do that.
Spyro series has being around about 20 years? More or less IDK.
But in the time it has gorn through many creators.

People today complain that Skylanders is crap.
But also that is not in all cases.

Many people like the game and few people see it as a scam way to make money. (This is kinda my own opinion due to
fact you have to buy characters to play the game and it also takes up space in the house)

Sorry if their are any disappointments in what i say, i don't mean to offend anyone but all i really want to say
is sooner or later they will have to come up with a new story line which is new and fresh that the world will
want to play it.

If the game has heart, people will feel happiness, Joy, Sadness, Anger and all Emotions for the game.

That is the main part that makes a game fun.

Thanks for reading and good luck.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#2 Posted: 19:05:28 19/10/2013
Well,you can literally say what you will,if it's gonna change or not it's up to who has the IP. And it doesn't need to be a TLOS,Classic or even a Skylander game to be made with love and care and create joy in others;it just has to be one of those awesome gems you find every now and then,or that game with a special place in your heart/childhood(though the latter may cause you to wear nostalgia goggles that are way too tight).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#3 Posted: 19:07:08 19/10/2013
Would be nice to see that become a reality...
Also, Spyro's mother has been something I've been wanting to see for quite a few years.
If they ever do make a new Spyro game, I really hope his mother will be in it..
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:07:49 19/10/2013 by cowpowa23
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#4 Posted: 19:19:07 19/10/2013
I guess you can speculate what you like, but unfortunately it's probably not gonna become a reality.
Activision are making way to much to sell the rights to the franchise to someone else, atleast for now anyway.
For now let's just enjoy the classic masterpieces we already have, instead of complaining about Skylanders all the time.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#5 Posted: 02:16:10 21/10/2013
Someday...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me