Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The legend of Leroy: The battle of Malefor
Page 1 of 1
The legend of Leroy: The battle of Malefor [CLOSED]
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#1 Posted: 16:53:41 19/09/2008 | Topic Creator
I will be making a Story About Leroy. Once I think of it.. But it will come soon. Heres one thing, Leroy was a purple dragon way before Spyro. And way after Malefor. So he is in the middle.I Think I am going to close this topic now. If you Want it Back open then PM me And I Will open it again. (CAN I OPEN IT AGAIN?)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:06:27 07/10/2008 by Sails_the_fox
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#2 Posted: 19:48:11 19/09/2008
leeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrooooooooyyyy jeeeeeeeeennnnnnnkkkkiiiiiiinnnnnnnsssss!!!!!!!!!!! smilie sorry, i saw leroy and i had to say that >8D
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#3 Posted: 19:49:38 19/09/2008
Cool! I cant wait! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#4 Posted: 22:24:11 19/09/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie lOl! And It will be a While until I can think of it. but don't worry, It will come smilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#5 Posted: 09:34:37 20/09/2008
Okay, I can wait a bit. smilie smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#6 Posted: 16:14:47 22/09/2008 | Topic Creator
I am writing it Right now! So it will be here soon. smilie
#7 Posted: 21:40:33 23/09/2008 | Topic Creator
HERE IT IS! On the year of the dragon a dragon named Magma was watching his egg. Another door opened and another dragon came out, Her name was Crystal,
"Do you think its the legendary purple dragon?" Asked Crystal. "I don't know, But it might be." Said Magma, "What are we
going to Name him?" Asked Crystal, "Leroy, Leroy the dragon!" Said magma, 12 Years past by and Leroy was older now,
"Leroy has Really grown." Said Magma. "Yes he has." Said Crystal. "When do you think He will learn an
element?" Asked Crystal. "I don't know. But he will soon." said Magma. "Mom! I am going to take a walk!"
Said Leroy. "Ok Leroy. Be careful." Said Crystal. "I will." Said Leroy. As Leroy was walking around in the swamp
apes came out of nowhere. Leroy was very scared. Then he closed his eyes and Fire came shooting out
of his mouth. Then he ran back to the temple and told Crystal and Magma what happened.
Magma and Crystal looked at each other and Smiled. “You learned the Fire element.”
Said Crystal. "Leroy. Come with me." Said Magma. "Ok." Said Leroy. Magma took
Leroy to the dojo to train him. Four dummys popped up and Ran after Leroy.
Leroy opened his mouth and blew Fire at them. When he opened his eyes all the dummys
were gone. "Very good." Said magma. After a little while it was time for Leroy to
use the Fire fury. "Close your eyes, And let the fire come out of you. Concentrate Leroy."
Said Magma. Leroy did as he was told and did a fire fury. "Great work!" Said Magma.
"Stay here Leroy. Your mother is going to teach you how to Fly." Said Magma. "Ok." Said Leroy.
Crystal came into the dojo and brought Leroy to the balcony. "Shut Your Eyes."
Said Crystal. Leroy shut his eyes as his mother told him. "Now Flap your wings." She said.
Leroy flapped his wings and started to hover. He opened his eyes and he was amazed. He flew around the
temple and Soared in the clouds. He saw islands and Saw his mother watching him
and smiling. He flapped his wings a little and Soared around. Chasing birds
and bugs in the air. He was flying around all day long. As
He was flying around he heard his mother calling him to come in.
He started to glide down but when he got to the balcony he crashed. He
brushed himself off. And walked into the temple. There were three pieces
of meat on the floor. Leroy grabbed one and started to eat it.
Twenty years later. Leroy was a grown up now. and he was in war,
He was throwing the creatures around and blowing Fire at them. He froze some
of them with his ice breath, And Hit them with earth. There was an electric dragon
there to. He was light blue with lightning stripes on his back. He had Yellow horns and Yellow
crests. Leroy Saw strange flying creatures flying towards them. What were those strange
creatures? THE END
Like it? *EDIT* Is ANYONE reading this!?!? ...If no one reads this then I am going to close it! And you won't read anymore of this story!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:51:24 02/10/2008 by Sails_the_fox
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me