Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > anestasha the dragon......a fandom storey by spyrathedragon
Page 1 of 1
anestasha the dragon......a fandom storey by spyrathedragon [CLOSED]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 11:38:56 19/09/2008 | Topic Creator
well its about spyro and cynder's little dughter that they named anestasha.its comming soon!smilie!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:09:40 20/09/2008 by spyrathedragon
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#2 Posted: 15:22:12 19/09/2008
Quote: spyrathedragon
well its about spyro and cynder's little dughter that they named anestsha.its comming soon!smilie!

Hope it's good.
Shadow Angel Green Sparx Gems: 259
#3 Posted: 16:31:49 19/09/2008
^yeah me too!!!!
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
#4 Posted: 13:07:06 20/09/2008 | Topic Creator
ok first chapter:

chapter one:the birth

"spyro i don't think it's going to hatch soon!"said cynder in a worried tone."cynder calm down,it may hatch today or tomrrow or any other day.you just don't know."said spyro in a calming voice.then the egg started to shake!little claws taps the egg and broke it open!then,a little pink dragon rolled out and smiled at spyro and cynder."way!"said the little baby dragon.her eyes were crystal blue,her scals a dark pink,her tail horn and spikes like cynders,witch were silver,and her wings were in the shape of spyro's but they were pink and silver."she's the perfect baby dragon!"said cynder with tears in her eyes,"yes,yes she is."they looked at the baby dragon."what should we name her?"said cynder,"how about lila?"asked spyro."no,no..that won't work...."said cynder thinking of a name."i got it!"cynder said as she snapped her fingers,"anestasha!it's a perfect name!"

the little baby dragonwas asleep now,in her leafy crib,snoring cutely.her tiny horns,wings,and tail end were relaxed."cynder,what should we do when she gets older?"said spyro,worried."we should put her in a dragon training school!"siad cynder."oh yes!she will learn how to controll her breaths....if only we knew what they were....."said spyro.

chapter 2 comming soon!
chapter 2:babys first birthday
smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 02:11:55 23/09/2008 | Topic Creator
do ya lyke iiittt?
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me