Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
ThE HAWTED WIWAN SUIT [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 12:27:02 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
t was after Final Wars was done being filmed, Bob Harmock (Imaginary Director) was getting ready to leave toho studios, outside he saw Gigan, He thought nothing and told the person to get out of the suit, out of nowhere Gigan Roared! Bob jumped back, "Uhm... You're fired!" Gigan out of nowhere fired his cluster beam. Bob quickly got in his car, but Gigan quickly began to teleport in the car! Bob was stuck with the creature, he kicked him as he was getting out of the car! He got back and Magically flew to toho studios! He got in and saw the FinaroGoji suit, he thought for a second and decided to wear it! He got in it and saw Gigan flying towards him! Magically he got the suit to fire the atomic breath missing Gigan and hitting a nearby tree, out of nowhere Gigan grew 120 meters tall! Bob decided to challenge that by growing 100 meters tall! Out of nowhere the Xillien spaceship shows up and people from all directions start running, The Xillien leader commands Gigan to kill Godzilla and the city Godzilla roared then drop kicked Gigan, Gigan cut Godzilla's arm off with his chainsaw, Bob was quickly bleeding to death, out of nowhere his arm Regenerated! Godzilla then fired his atomic breath at Gigan's head killing him! The end.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#2 Posted: 20:29:54 18/10/2013
That was...
Umm...
Really...
Stupid.

Made no sense whatsoever.
---
A story.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 02:35:15 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
^NECAUSE OF WAT WM WAKING WA EKL
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#4 Posted: 05:12:19 09/11/2013
um

Okay then
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me