Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Jirachi: The Wish Legend (Pokemon RP: Sign-Ups Open)
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Jirachi: The Wish Legend (Pokemon RP: Sign-Ups Open) [CLOSED]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1 Posted: 21:15:07 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Story: Nadia the Bellossom awoke from a nightmare after being pulled apart by her own sister, Maude, in the dream. When she wakes up, she tells her hulking, over-protective sister that, being a tiny Bellossom, she wishes that she was as big as a Vileplume.

Turns out, one of the legendaries, Jirachi, has the ability to grant a wish to anyone who can seek her out. Maude helps Nadia find Jirachi. ...But as it also turns out, there are others searching Jirachi as well. Jirachi can grant multiple wishes, so the seekers can either help or hinder others in finding Jirachi.

...But one creature wants Jirachi all for himself. A spiteful Raticate who feels the world has done him wrong. He not only wants to be the most powerful creature in the world, but to make sure that no one else can use the power of Jirachi against him. How will an adventure like this turn out?

Rules: Obviously...
1: No god modding or mary sues.
2: No sexual or explicit themes. Swearing is allowed however.
3: You can be any Pokemon you want from any gen, however I will not allow Legendaries. And for the love of Arceus, NO EEVEEONS! I've had WAY too many RPs where I end up being the only person who's not playing them, and I'd rather see more variety than just run-of-the-mill Eeveeon characters. ...I know people might be turned off by this rule, but there are over 700 other Pokemon besides the nine Eeveeon family members.
4: You must at least be semi-literate.
5: Nothing else I can think of. Have fun.

Skeleton:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

My OCS:
Name: Nadia
Level: 22
Species: Bellossom
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10407569/
Personality: Kind of timid and particularly weak, Nadia is not a reliable partner in a fight. But she's kind and smart, so she's at least a pleasant Pokemon to be around. She is afraid of her own sister at times.
Background: Nadia and Maude grew up together with their parents. They have both went on many adventures together, including the time they fought "Rhombus the Rhyperior." Other than that, not much has happened in their life.
Other:

Name: Maude
Level: 24
Species: Vileplume
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10407569/
Personality: A bit moody at times, but relatively strong for her species. She's not normally a pleasant creature to be around, as she generally doesn't treat others with respect. However, she loves her sister dearly, and is known to be over-protective of her.
Background: Nadia and Maude grew up together with their parents. They have both went on many adventures together, including the time they fought "Rhombus the Rhyperior." Other than that, not much has happened in their life.
Other:

Name: Lenny
Species: Raticate
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/yzcPuFv.jpg
Personality: Lenny always felt he was treated poorly in life, despite others normally treating him kind. Lenny stays angry over his tiny arms, and wishes to make the world pay for how Raticates evolved to be. He has stolen Jirachi and forced her to be his slave.
Background: Lenny was supposedly the best friend of Corduroy, but never had any true feelings for him. He had known him since he was a rattata, and supposedly inspired the friendly Diggersby in his life. But one day, he had enough of his "useless" Raticate body, and sought out for power. Not exactly a likeable Pokemon.
Other:

Name: Corduroy
Species: Diggersby
Appearance: (For now, just a regular Diggersby)
Personality: Some would almost call Corduroy too friendly, trying to make friends out of truly awful Pokemon. In this regard, many would call him incredibly naive. Regardless, there isn't a hateful bone in his body, but he isn't always smart.
Background: Corduroy is the founder of "Friends for Raticates" foundation, where he tries to help one of the most ridiculed creatures on the planet. Here he tries to help many Raticates into being friendly by giving them good friends to help them along in life. He's managed to befriend a lot of Raticates through this, but alas, no matter how hard he tried, he could never help Lenny.
Other:

(Nadia and Maude are based off of Pokemon characters I used in another forum.)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:19:40 07/12/2013 by MugoUrth
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#2 Posted: 01:51:25 16/10/2013
OOC: aw man no eeveelutions smilie

Name: Ray
Species: Riolu
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?i...ved=0CDMQ9QEwAA
Personality: he is very nice to his friends.
Background: he grows up with his father, Roy will grant a very good wish.
Other: The bandana around his neck shows that he loves his mother. She had dissapeared maybe?

Name:Luke
Species: Lucreo
Appearance:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/Pok%25C3%25A9mon_Lucario_art.png&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucario&h=232&w=151&sz=38&tbnid=TLrifdXtcb8LlM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=84&zoom=1&usg=__dGoqvreVDu3bmnJlJD2Szw89oh4=&docid=r9WS38bGxF4-kM&sa=X&ei=NO9dUrjXAoeSrAHQhoHwDg&ved=0CDcQ9QEwAw
Personality: he only cares about protection for his son, Roy.
Background: His wife suddenly dissapeared. How?
Other:

Name: Ember
Species: Fennekin
Appearance:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://imageshack.us/a/img268/8845/fennekin2.png&imgrefurl=http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blogs/37465/gen-vi-shiny-speculation-pt-3-60214/&h=612&w=412&sz=199&tbnid=cFzTC07YlGh45M:&tbnh=133&tbnw=90&zoom=1&usg=__bQ0I52bjORTFzI9-sF7yoigTADk=&docid=qgKlKJlHpM8zoM&sa=X&ei=6-9dUtfENILoqwHBnIDoAw&ved=0CDsQ9QEwBg
Personality: She is very kind
Background: none
Other: none

Name: Leaf
Species: Grovile
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?i...ved=0CDMQ9QEwAQ
Personality: very grouchy
Background: he travels around by himself. He was always lonley, even as a child.
Other: nope

Name:Water gun
Species: Squritle
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?i...ved=0CDAQ9QEwAQ
Personality: very friendly
Background: she is very helpful, she also abanded squritle paridise to be here
Other:...
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 02:09:19 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I kind of want to encourage people to play as other Pokemon because I have a lot of RPs where I get almost nothing but Eeveeons. ...It's not like there aren't a lot of other Pokemon to choose from. smilie ...But anyway, accepted. smilie
#4 Posted: 02:10:45 16/10/2013
OOC: when will we start?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 12:42:03 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm hoping to get more people join soon, but if that doesn't happen we can start tomorrow.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#6 Posted: 04:33:57 17/10/2013
OOC: I'll join. :3

Name: Star
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: A normal pikachu, with a pink bow tied around her left ear
Personality: Star is a loyal, friendly pikachu, who loves to have fun. She can be stubborn and sometimes bossy, but she's fine most of the time. She can get very angry when things don't go her way or when she is annoyed.
Background: Star grew up with a large family with all kinds of electric pokemon. She left to start on a journey and shape her own future
Other: N/A

Name: Cherrim
Species: Cherrim
Appearance: A normal cherrim
Personality: Cherrim is a ditzy little pokemon, not really knowing what's going on and wandering around in lala land. She usually points out obvious things and somehow avoids many dangerous situations by being all dreamy and dancing around randomly.
Background: Cherrim's parents were killed in a forest fire. Cherrim somehow escaped and doesn't know exactly what's happened, so she's been wandering around for some time
Other: She likes to say random things
#7 Posted: 18:15:52 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright, we can start. SpyroGamer, you are accepted. Anyone else who wants to join can do so at any time.

Nadia found herself in a large, dark room. The only sight was the floor and some shadowed out walls at the sides. But while she looked around, the ground started to thump viciously. As the thumps got more vibrant, an ugly creature showed itself in the darkness: a rather brawny looking Vileploom with anger in its eyes. The thing was huge even by Vileplume standards. With big feet and arms, it was a rather intimidating looking creature. The Vileplume started to pound its fists together. "What a sad, pathetic waste of space," the Vileplume said. "You were doomed to stay small. How does that make you feel?" Nadia just shivered in its presence. There was nothing she could. "...No answer? It must bite then! But don't worry, it will all be over soon."

Nadia started to run away from the vile creature. The Vileplume's big feet worked against the creature, giving Nadia a good amount of speed over the creature. ...But it was all for nothing as Nadia found herself against a wall in a dead end. The Vileplume caught up to her, still pounding it's fists together. "Why don't I let you feel what it's like to be big before I put you out of your misery. Here, feel this." The Vileplume held its arm out to allow Nadia to hold onto. Nadia didn't have much of a choice, as she was about to get pounded anyway. As she grabbed onto the Vileplume's arm, she couldn't help but look up at its face and started to cry. Right before the Vileplume grabbed onto Nadia's body parts and started to pull them apart. Nadia screamed in pain. "NO! NO! NO! NO! MAKE IT STOP!...

NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!" Nadia cried out into the darkness. ...Until she realized she was no longer being torn apart. Instead, she was in her bedroom, with a blanket over her body. She almost felt relieved, until a voice called out. "Nadia, what's wrong?" the voice cried. This voice was quite familiar, as Nadia had just heard it. And when she looked up, there it was: the same Vileplume from her dreams. "AAAAAH! NO! DON'T HURT ME!" Nadia cried, still in fear. Except this time the Vileplume didn't seem so vile. It used its arm to sit Nadia up before the giant knelt down. "Calm down, Nadia. I'm right here. What's wrong?" Nadia tried to calm down, but still felt a bit scared.

"Sorry. I was having a nightmare just now. I was dreaming that you were trying to pulverize me. That dream made me realize how small I am. Maude, why am I so small big sis?" That's right, the giant Vileplume from the dream was none other than Nadia's sister. Maude patted Nadia on the head, trying to comfort her. "It's not your fault, Nadia. Bellossom are naturally small. But that doesn't make you weak, Nadia. It just means you're normal." Maude picked Nadia up and started to hug her: showing a much more pleasant creature than the one in her dream.

"Maybe you should go back to sleep," Maude said before walking back over to her resting area. Fortunately she wasn't shaking the ground either. That was just more exaggeration, especially since Maude wasn't actually that big. To Nadia, she looked like a giant monster. But to many other Pokemon, Maude was still small in comparison. Regardless, Nadia did what her sister suggested, and tried to go back to sleep. But deep down, Nadia still had her size in the back of her mind. She really did wish that she was bigger. At least as big as her sister. But there was no way to reverse time and try to change into a Vileplume, so for now all she could do was wish. ...Wish. ...And wish some more.

OOC: Long Story short, this into was basically described in the plot. You guys can do whatever you want with your beginning, but they should all end up at around the same place soon.
#8 Posted: 19:15:39 17/10/2013
OOC: i will not read all of that smilie also pernouse Ember Amber

Ember was watching Water gun and leaf fight. She was surprized that Leaf did not use a single grass move.

Ray was fighting his dad for practice. "Good work son" his dad called out.
---
#9 Posted: 01:08:52 18/10/2013
OOC: Wow, that's a lot of writing.

Star was sitting by a tree trunk, eating an apple.
#10 Posted: 01:44:34 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
The next day, Maude and Nadia were walking about. They noticed a group of Pokemon in a mock battle, and one sitting next to a tree, all in the same park. Nadia looked around to see if any attention was drawn on them. All the Pokemon didn't make Nadia feel better about being small. They were still bigger, but most were smaller than Maude.
#11 Posted: 01:46:18 18/10/2013
Star looked up from her apple and spotted the Bellossom and Vileplume standing at the edge of the park. She thought nothing of it and turned back to eating her apple.
#12 Posted: 01:49:35 18/10/2013
The pokemon saw them and ran over.

"hello!'' said Ember
"nice to meet you guys" said Water gun.
leaf just stood there

"Daddy can i go to the park?" asked Ray
"sure" said luke.
---
#13 Posted: 03:24:48 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hello," Nadia said. Maude grabbed Nadia away from the group, not trusting the others around her. "Maude, I think they're friendly," Nadia said. "I'm Nadia, and this is my Sister Maude."
#14 Posted: 03:30:36 18/10/2013
"hi guys" says Amber (i want to d it this way.) "we were just going to play ball, want to as well?"
"Please!!" asks water gun
Leaf countinues to stand there.

---

Ray and Luke arrived and saw the others and two new people.
"stay back son" said Luke. "the new ones might be harmful."
"Dad!!!" said ray as he walked tword them.
---
#15 Posted: 03:33:21 18/10/2013
Star watched all the pokemon.
#16 Posted: 03:55:42 18/10/2013
Ray saw a picachu. "HELLO STAR" he waved at her.
---
#17 Posted: 05:16:49 18/10/2013
Star blinked. "Uh, hi?" she waved back.
#18 Posted: 05:18:02 18/10/2013
"how's the apple?" asked Ray.
---
#19 Posted: 05:20:55 18/10/2013
"Uh, good...?" Star replied.
#20 Posted: 05:24:34 18/10/2013
Ray climbed up a tree and grabed an apple. He crossed his legs on a tree branch, then Ray laid back againts the trunk and ate the apple.
---
#21 Posted: 05:27:21 18/10/2013
Star continued eating the apple.
#22 Posted: 05:29:14 18/10/2013
Ray fineshed and threw it away. "who wants to fight?"
---
#23 Posted: 05:33:25 18/10/2013
"Not me." Star said.
#24 Posted: 05:35:43 18/10/2013
"Star, have you heard of a pokemon called Jirachi?"
---
#25 Posted: 05:38:33 18/10/2013
"Yeah." Star nodded.
#26 Posted: 05:39:55 18/10/2013
"did you hear what it dose?" asked Ray.
---
#27 Posted: 05:41:37 18/10/2013
"Grants wishes or something?" Star murmured.
#28 Posted: 05:42:26 18/10/2013
"yep" said Ray with a nod. " i got a good wish if i find it."
---
#29 Posted: 05:42:52 18/10/2013
"I...don't right now." Star murmured.
#30 Posted: 05:46:05 18/10/2013
Ray looked at the sky then his banndana.
---
#31 Posted: 05:47:19 18/10/2013
Star closed her eyes.
#32 Posted: 05:49:02 18/10/2013
Ray climbs off the tree and went to his father. Ray whispered something in his dad's ears. Luke noded.
---
#33 Posted: 13:13:36 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Slow down, guys. We can't all be on at the same time.))

"Wait a minute, Grants wishes!?" Nadia asked. "I can wish myself as big as Maude?"
#34 Posted: 20:37:08 18/10/2013
OOC: I stopped to wait.

"I guess so," Star piped up. "If it grants any wishes, it should be able to do that."
#35 Posted: 20:41:00 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Maude looked down at her sister, worried. "If... if you want to seek this legendary out, I can help you, but... It's probably just a myth."
#36 Posted: 20:46:00 18/10/2013
"We can have a go at searching for it anyway," Star said, chucking her apple core into a bush and standing up.
#37 Posted: 23:51:21 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, but where could it be?" Nadia asked.
#38 Posted: 00:06:09 19/10/2013
OOC: i don't want to post because...... the reason is kinda mean
---
#39 Posted: 00:23:33 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Why? Why don't you want to post?
#40 Posted: 00:35:05 19/10/2013
OOC: i said it is mean
---
#41 Posted: 00:40:53 19/10/2013
OOC: ...what?
#42 Posted: 01:11:25 19/10/2013
OOC: ._.
---
#43 Posted: 01:37:26 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's alright, you can say. BTW, could you make a post soon?
#44 Posted: 01:45:01 19/10/2013
OOC: no, it's about you so i can't. BTW i just explained I CAN'T
---
#45 Posted: 01:45:52 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, could you at least continue the RP?
#46 Posted: 01:48:16 19/10/2013
OOC: I JUST SAID I CAN'T
---
#47 Posted: 01:51:43 19/10/2013
OOC: ...seriously

"So, should we go look for Jirachi?" Star suggested.
#48 Posted: 01:54:39 19/10/2013
OOC: now i can't post smilie
---
#49 Posted: 01:56:56 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, but where?" Nadia asked.

OOC: Spyro-Gamer, let Eevee88 answer this one please.
#50 Posted: 01:57:58 19/10/2013
OOC: it won't work, it won't make sence
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me