Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Can you explain to me about web codes?
Page 1 of 1
Can you explain to me about web codes? [CLOSED]
Tn_ladyvol Green Sparx Gems: 368
#1 Posted: 19:52:47 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi, I keep seeing people talking about web codes and a portal. I only play on my iPad so I guess that leaves me out on the portal thing. If u buy the figures in the store and put the code in off the card, does it put that figure into your game? Sorry I am not too smart on these things and new to this game. If someone could tell me or direct me on where to find this out, I would be grateful . Thx.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 19:58:06 15/10/2013
You got it exactly right. The code from the character can be entered into the iOS games. Or, you can buy the the iOS starter pack which comes with a blue tooth portal and you can use the figure itself on that portal rather then entering the code.
Tn_ladyvol Green Sparx Gems: 368
#3 Posted: 20:07:07 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OM gosh thx so very much. I was worried I was losing it in my old age. Have a great day.

Ok I bought slobber tooth. I came home and opened the box, put in the code and it said the code was invalid. What do I do now?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:12:22 16/10/2013 by HIR
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 18:11:30 16/10/2013
The iOS games haven't been updated to support all the Swap Force characters yet. If he's on the character list, then it should work; you'll just have to try again. If not, then you'll have to wait until they release an update.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me