Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Legend Of The Dark
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Legend Of The Dark [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 07:56:49 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Intro:
Its a silent night, notthing is happening. Spyro flew out of its Portal and raced towards the castle of Kaos, a small elf with a silver skin watched the scene…
“one day, one day i’ll become a Skylander too” it said…

Well, there you go, hope you liked that small bit of a intro smilie not that i care, but there is where it started.
Hope you like this!

[chapter 1]

Its a normal day, Spyro flew out of his Portal, hoever…something feels wierd, as he’s watched. He looks around, but no-one is there, so he started to fly towards Kaos’ castle. He soon came near the entrence and took a peak around. There where no Trolls, Drow or Cyclopses…
So he went in. But then he hears a crack…
“Where did that came from…nah! Lets keep going”
Spyro walked on… but again, he heard a crack again…
“who’s there!” he yelled
But no answer…
“i wonder what is going on, but if no-one’s there to answer then please come out!” Spyro said with a tone of irritation.
He started to walk to the throne rome, there he spotted Kaos
“Well well well, a Skylander? How nice, so what do you need?”
“notthing” Spyro said, wings spread “I want to know what that monster wanted from my conrade Eruptor?”
Kaos shock his head, clearly not knowing a thing
“oh well, I am sorry but I have not realeased a monster lately, so thats too bad”
Spyro nobbed, then turned around.
Since lately Kaos had been a different person, the Skylanders where able to befriend him, and they became friends, still Kaos did some stuff, but they knew that they where friends.
Spyro returned to his Portal, and stepped on it, but he felt somone just grabbing his tail.
But Spyro was unable to shock it off in time and he came back at the Ruins.

Spyro bumbed into the portal...
"Ahu! that hurts!" he yelled.
Spyro decided to walk around wen he noticed the "thing" on his tail was still there, he took a look at it
"Who are you?" he asked
A small baby elf with a silver skin answered: "notthing mister dragon, just a random child."
"But why did you grabbed me?"
"Because i wanted to see how it is to travel using a portal"
The child released herself and walked around, even though it was a child smaller then Spyro's head it seamed smart enough to walk, to talk and to fight...
"Sorry mister Dragon, but is there somone called Stealth Elf?"
Spyro looked up, how would this child know about her... and why did it wanted to meat her...?
"Yes i know her, follow me" He said, as they started to walk.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#2 Posted: 08:04:36 12/10/2013
i love it smilie..
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 08:07:29 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks smilie
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#4 Posted: 08:10:59 12/10/2013
What SPARXisAWESOME said
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#5 Posted: 08:11:39 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
thank you all smilie
#6 Posted: 08:11:59 12/10/2013
next chapter please!!!!

Edit: sorry i like t
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:12:20 12/10/2013 by Eevee88
#7 Posted: 08:14:37 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
i am working on it
#8 Posted: 08:43:37 12/10/2013
okie dokie
---
#9 Posted: 10:01:13 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
[chapter 2]

"Huff-puff, i cant walk that long mister Dragon, why is it taking so long, can yu carry me please?"
Spyro sighted, he tought the child could take it for a while, but it seemed like not, so he picked her up
They continoued walking.
"What is your name?"
"My name? i am Shikari, he..."
Spyro stared in the distand, he was SURE he heard of that name before..but where...
"Where do you come from?
"I dont know mister Dragon"
"Please call me Spyro."
"Sorry mister Spyro"
Spyro sighted another time, as he kept on walking, they went into the forest
Heself could not see a thing, but Shikari's eyes where giving light, obviously, elven eyes start to glow in the dark, so thanks to that, Spyro was able to see something.
"Why do you want to see her?" Spyro asked to Shikari, but there was no answer, only snoring
"Haha, its ok, you are a child, you need your sleep"
Spyro walked on

meanwhile, Stealth Elf herself was having a bath in a lake nearby when she bumbed into someone. Stealth Elf god basted with a shock
"Since wen do elves swim?" A voice asked
Stealth Elf looked up to see Punk Shock looking at her, not the happiest face she had seen from her, but it didnt matter that much
"Sorry, i was taking a bath and-"
"Luckly you are not stupid and you kept your armour on, or what elves call 'armor' haha"
Stealth Elf sighted, she and Punk Shock where friends, so she was used to a joke from here to another universe
"What is wrong with you?" Punk Shock asked
"Me? notthing why?!" Stealth Elf replayed.

so, i hope you liked that smilie
#10 Posted: 04:44:56 13/10/2013
I LOVE IT. i want next chapter

( i love it in other words. Sorry if i am bossy)
---
#11 Posted: 12:52:56 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
[chapter 3]

“Yawn, i am tired, and i still havn’t found her”
Spyro was walking trough the forest and searched for Stealth Elf’s tree, but he just could not find it
Pretty obvious of course, she always had her home hidden somwhere around the corner, in fact, some people think that her home ‘moves’ from tree to tree, like an illusion…
Spyro kept searching, and so he went on for a while, in that meantime Shikari had woken up a few times, but slept in on the otther moment, Spyro was a bit tired of taking her…
“i wish she was smart enough to walk all by herself, but yeah, elves are lax…”
Spyro was right, well, right about the “lax thing”
He found Stealth Elf and Punk Shock near the lake, just about to share some food
“Well if it isnt Spyro” Punk Shock said as she stood up and looked at Spyro
“Yeah, i’ve been walking for a time, do you guys have some food for me?”
“Yes” Punk Shock replayed to Spyro, and gave him a apple
“who’s that on your back?” Stealth Elf said suddenly, ears twitching around
“Oh she, her name’s Shikari and she wanted to meet you…but…well you see…” Spyro swallowed the rest of his words, but he didn’t need to
“I know we are pretty lax….i know she’s asleep…..hmm, Shikari… i’ve heard of that name before…no…wait, wait , WAAIT!”
“wat’s wrong?” Spyro asked.
“no, its notthing, i am more worried about Shikari though…”
“What can we do, there’s notthing” Punk Schock said.
“Dont ask me” Spyro said as he put Shikari on the ground
The small elf snored peacfully, with her ears pushed in her own face, her silver skin shining in the sun, Spyro couldn’t keep himself away from saying it was too cute for words.
“so how do we wake it up” Punk Shock said another time…..
“Don’t ask me, i dont have a clue”
“sigh, this has no use at all” Spyro said as he looked around
“Maby we need a berry, or a herb…” Stealth Elf said with her ears still twitching
Spyro got a little annyoied about it, he could not stop looking at it
“Can you stop doing that please?” He asked after a while.
“Sorry, but i can’t take control of if…”
“why?”
“it keeps going on, even if i try to stop it”
“why does it do it?”
Stealth Elf shrugged…… and again, her left ear twitched to the left…
Spyro got stressed it and he teased her back by twitching his wings, but she got the joke and slapped him in his face.
Suddenly, Shikari woke up, hoever, Spyro and Stealth Elf where too buzzy being wierd
So it was Punk who noticed the elf- eye’s open….
#12 Posted: 01:58:46 16/10/2013
YAY!!!
---
#13 Posted: 07:28:55 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
[chapter 4]

“Uh Spyro, the kid’s waking up…”
Punk looked from Spyro to Stealth and back at the kid.
“Sorry!?” Spyro yelled above the screaming of notthing
Punk repeated her sentence again, this time, Spyro understood it, and so did Stealth.
Shikari walked around a bit, took a look at Spyro and then back to herself…or not, she noticed Stealth Elf standing there
“Are you the Flying-Tiger?”
Punk laughted for a second: “Flying tigers don’t excist you little grub”
But Spyro understood what Shikari meant
“She’s talking about some of the known Wow Pows you see. Like my Horn Blaze, or Stealth Elf’s Suprise Tiger…”
“Oh sorry, of course I don’t have one..” Punk Shock replayed.
“Its ok” Shikari said. She was looking at a tree, and with a swift movement she jumped on it, and made it to a next level
“She’s a Wash Buckler.” Punk Shock joked.
“No…. I’m not” Shikari replayed from above. “Next time you say that I’ll throw a Kunai”
“Ins’t a Kunai too big for a child like you” Spyro said
“No, I think she can handle that” Stealth Elf said
“I’m not sure.”
“Proof it mister Dragon!”
“Stealth, stop now!”
Stealth Elf grinned… and spyro sighted…
“Can we go to order” Punk said
Shikari had settled herself in the tree and was staring into the distance
Spyro flew up and asked what she wanted, but the small elf didn’t replay
Spyro asked it agian…
And again…..
Then it was Punk who shouted over to Shikari….and again there was no answer
At the last moment, Stealth Elf shouted over, this time, Shikari answered
“Why I am here? Its because I want to become as strong as you”
Spyro and Punk started to cry form laughter
“Stealth Elf? Strong!? She’s fast, but strong?” Spyro flapped with his wings from laughter
#14 Posted: 05:06:06 18/10/2013
cool!
---
#15 Posted: 12:15:50 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
[chapter 5]

Poor Spyro was hit with a knife in the back, the dark elf attacking with fury…nobody is there to help, and Spyro’s flames didn’t work….. What could he do? And with a powerfull slash-

Spyro shock his head. “Whas that just a dream, or was it true? He was sure he had seen that dark elf before. But where…..”
He stood up and looked around to see no-one else then trees, trees and more trees….
“Where am I?” He asked to himself “Oh wait, wasn’t I with Punk Shock and Stealth Elf?”
But wherever he looked, there was no Stealth Elf, Punk Shock or Shika-….
“wait a moment…?” wasnt Shikari in his dreams? He was sure she was, but he could not see him anywhere…
“Hello? Is there someone?” Spyro yelled to the forest, but, no answer….
“Hello?”
“Hello! I’ve heard you”
A Storm Chicken aproached Spyro, he looked kind and caring, but at the same time worried about something.
“Hello, we’ve never met, my name is Free Ranger. Who are you?”
“I am Spyro, and I have no idea where I am or what I am doing here….”
Free Ranger spinned a few circkles and then jumped happy.
“Don’t be scared, its just a forest…”
“But why did i see a nightmare?”
“A nightmare? What kind?”
“A dark-like elf attacked me”

[sorry for this short chappy]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me