Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Guys That Suck [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 15:05:51 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Guys that suck:

UncleBob
TheGooch
MoonHorizons
Judaschrist0240
jet-vac6000
IWHBYD
LightSpyro13

[User Posted Image]

Quote: BahamutBreaker
The original choice of "title" for said list was in poor taste. I admit that. The problem here is that it was brought to my attention several days ago, by a moderator named "HIR", and in response to his request, I *immediately* changed the title of said list to something less distasteful, several days ago.

UncleBob, I really have nothing left to say to you. Go away and leave this community alone. And if you can't handle that, then at least leave me alone. Thank you.

Furthermore, once I became aware that people were actually viewing my "guestbook" and therefore could be easily offended by it, I *immediately* altered the title of that list, without hesitation.

So, I'll return to ignoring you,

It's obvious, after several attempts to get everyone to just leave him alone, once again, Bahamut is just seeking attention by disruption.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#2 Posted: 16:42:54 11/10/2013
AGAIN WITH THIS?!

He dosen't like you, just get over it.
And oh look I'm in that image ^.^
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#3 Posted: 17:09:53 11/10/2013
And here you are. Giving him attention.

As CommanderGame said, just let him be. People aren't always going to like you. He's one of them. You're going to have to deal with him and ignore him.
#4 Posted: 17:15:45 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I have no issue with him "liking" or "not liking" me.

The issue is that he is constantly disrupting the forums with personal insults and attacks against any user that rubs him the wrong way.
#5 Posted: 17:50:01 11/10/2013
I haven't seen such thing. I'm guessing you are either following him around and get threatened by everything he posts or that you are just unlucky and ending up in his way. Could you post some of these here "disruptions". What you have posted on your first post doesn't prove any of that. Right now it just seems he's angry at you and you're happy with that.
#6 Posted: 18:19:44 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
This post is the perfect example, although several of the posts have been deleted by now.

Gooch posted some roundups of store flyers.

Bahamut posted a negative, worthless "this isn't news!" post. Everything went down from there, with Bahamut making personal threats of violence:

Quote:
I am, with as much politeness as I can muster for someone of your ilk, respectfully asking you to back the F off and mind your own business. Trust me, dude, you do not want to tango with me.

Quote:
The next time you hear from me, it will be elsewhere, and I doubt you will enjoy it.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#7 Posted: 20:42:31 11/10/2013
Just ignore it, I know a user who tries to insult me, but I simply leave him alone.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#8 Posted: 20:47:14 11/10/2013
YEAH IM NOW ON THERE!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#9 Posted: 03:18:35 12/10/2013
It's easy to take insulting on. This guy however, calls you a troll and acts like internet badbutt just to cause emotional distress in you.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#10 Posted: 03:21:13 12/10/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons
This guy acts like internet badbutt just to cause emotional distress in you.

Now that's a boldface lie.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#11 Posted: 03:23:19 12/10/2013
It's easy to take insulting on. This guy however, calls you a troll and acts like internet badbutt just to cause emotional distress in you.

you know you can say badass right?
#12 Posted: 03:26:39 12/10/2013
This guy acts like internet badbutt just to cause emotional distress in you.

Now that's a boldface lie.

Sorry than.

Quote: arceustheprime

you know you can say badass right?

Yup, I just prefer not to curse.
---
#13 Posted: 03:30:56 12/10/2013
-----

[User Posted Image]
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
#14 Posted: 07:23:58 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh, and in case anyone thinks I just had one example, here's another fun one:
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=89652&page=1
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#15 Posted: 09:20:02 12/10/2013
UncleBob's acting like we're in some sort of schoolyard here.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#16 Posted: 09:24:01 12/10/2013
Quote: DummyZ
Just ignore it, I know a user who tries to insult me, but I simply leave him alone.

same here, who doesnt like you should just be left alone
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#17 Posted: 09:55:07 12/10/2013
aww i don't suck

Yeah, some people will be like that sometimes and not like people, like humans normally do. It's time to move on sorry, as hard as it may be.
#18 Posted: 12:05:02 12/10/2013
Quote: crystalhero37
aww i don't suck

Yeah, some people will be like that sometimes and not like people, like humans normally do. It's time to move on sorry, as hard as it may be.

That's one thing you could do.
---
TheGooch Blue Sparx Gems: 709
#19 Posted: 13:21:18 12/10/2013
It is easy for some of you to just pass his actions off and to tell us to "just ignore it". Guess what? You aren't the ones being threatened. You aren't constantly being ridiculed. Need I say more?
---
http://www.ghostery.com/ Knowledge + Control = Privacy
My new favorite web browser add-on.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:19:54 12/10/2013 by TheGooch
#20 Posted: 13:23:38 12/10/2013
Quote: TheGooch
It is easy for some of you to just pass his actions off and to tell use to "just ignore it". Guess what? You aren't the ones being threatened. You aren't constantly being ridiculed. Need I say more?

Er please, We have all had situations like these in real life.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#21 Posted: 13:59:21 12/10/2013
It is easy for some of you to just pass his actions off and to tell use to "just ignore it". Guess what? You aren't the ones being threatened. You aren't constantly being ridiculed. Need I say more?

Yeah, but I had a problem similar to that and had to just ignore some people here. And it worked. Like I said, it's hard.
#22 Posted: 15:08:59 12/10/2013
It is easy for some of you to just pass his actions off and to tell us to "just ignore it". Guess what? You aren't the ones being threatened. You aren't constantly being ridiculed. Need I say more?

Hey man, I haven't been ridiculing you constantly. Maybe you could get some perspective; just a suggestion. I've accepted that I dislike you, and that that's as far as it goes. I even offered you some praise in a thread yesterday, I think. Also, you may want to consider the advice "words are wind" ... if you ever really and genuinely felt hurt or ridiculed or threatened by anything I've written, I might suggest growing some stones. Since you are an adult, I'm going to assume that you've faced much harder and more vexing situations in life than trite disagreements on an internet video gaming forum. That may not excuse my past posts, in your opinion, but it should perhaps give you the incentive and/or perspective to "just ignore it", which is the most common advice here, because it's the most practical. I don't want to be ignored, but I'm not going to lose sleep if you do ignore me, and you'd probably be better off.
---
#23 Posted: 15:09:12 12/10/2013

Many of us have has this happen to us both online and offline. Like me, I have gone through it. So you're getting a voice of thought on people that have gone through it and are telling you what worked for them.

-----

[User Posted Image]

You're asking for it. Leave them alone and he'll likely stop talking about you.
So yeah, be a good boy and just handle your life and pretend he's not there if you don't like him so much.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:32:18 12/10/2013 by wspyro
#24 Posted: 15:30:09 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
It saddens me that there are folks who are seemingly okay with members of this forum making threats of physical violence against other members of this forum.
#25 Posted: 15:35:16 12/10/2013
Quote: UncleBob
It saddens me that there are folks who are seemingly okay with members of this forum making threats of physical violence against other members of this forum.

Ya think? <.<
#26 Posted: 15:40:38 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator

Wow. There needs to be some way to report a profile.
#27 Posted: 15:53:01 12/10/2013

I guess it is because we are not worried. He's just some kid that thinks he's capable of doing that.
More fake death threats happen than true ones. If that wasn't true, I'm sure many of us would've been dead by now. Or the attacker dead or got punished because a certain person attacked back.
#28 Posted: 15:56:31 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm not "worried" about it either. But that doesn't mean that it's acceptable behavior on a public forum - even more so, one where kids hang out.

Bahamut is like a 25 year old man. He should know better.
#29 Posted: 16:11:19 12/10/2013
See, the thing is, I never made any threat of physical violence. Period. You inferred it. Because, well, you're a d-bag, and you know it.

I wrote that I didn't think it was a good idea for TheGooch to tango with me. And I don't think it is a good idea. I am a terrible dancer, and it's very likely that I'd step on his feet and crush his toenails. I guess one could consider toenail injuries to be physical violence, but if that's the case, then I was actually doing TheGooch a favor by warning him to not tango with me.

I also wrote that I doubted TheGooch would enjoy my company, should we ever meet elsewhere in life. That's probably true. I'd probably moon him, or thumb my nose up at him, maybe show him my middle-most digits. That wouldn't be too enjoyable, I'm sure. But none of that qualifies as physical violence, at all.

So ... yeah. Stop wasting your breath harassing me, UncleBob. You wrote that I "should know better" ... well, kettle meet black. You're an adult troll, and you should take your exceptionally refined and calculated trolling skills to a forum where those skills are actually useful and/or appreciated. DarkSpyro ain't that place ... after all, this is a place, as you pointed out, where "kids hang out".
---
#30 Posted: 16:27:59 12/10/2013
I'm gonna get a refill of popcorn.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#31 Posted: 16:45:20 12/10/2013

Ya think? <.<

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been Ripto'd.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#32 Posted: 16:47:28 12/10/2013
See, the thing is, I never made any threat of physical violence. Period. You inferred it. Because, well, you're a d-bag, and you know it.

I wrote that I didn't think it was a good idea for TheGooch to tango with me. And I don't think it is a good idea. I am a terrible dancer, and it's very likely that I'd step on his feet and crush his toenails. I guess one could consider toenail injuries to be physical violence, but if that's the case, then I was actually doing TheGooch a favor by warning him to not tango with me.

I also wrote that I doubted TheGooch would enjoy my company, should we ever meet elsewhere in life. That's probably true. I'd probably moon him, or thumb my nose up at him, maybe show him my middle-most digits. That wouldn't be too enjoyable, I'm sure. But none of that qualifies as physical violence, at all.

I laughed too hard..
#33 Posted: 16:52:26 12/10/2013
Quote: Matteomax

Ya think? <.<

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been Ripto'd.

TBH, how is he going without punishment and still thinks he has the right to call users stupid and annoying? Even going as far to call a mod stupid and annoying. I'm guessing Terramatt's either a troll or just a person.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#34 Posted: 21:07:38 12/10/2013
This whole topic has made me realize that we have a user whose name is slang for a "naughty" region in the human body. If it were my decision, you would need to make another account and we'd have the censors updated to include it. I sometimes forget dark's British, so maybe that piece of slang isn't used over there.

In my honest opinion, all parties are at fault in this situation. Three three of you are extraordinarily stubborn and are wasting energy by continuing to respond to one another. Honestly, if there's a member I don't like and I can't work out the issue with them (and there's been plenty in my nearly 7 years here), I don't bother interacting with them anymore or keep interactions rather limited. Yet you all feel the need to constantly respond to each other and throw a couple of insults or threats in the post for good measure.

I do not care if you "don't mean to come off that way." This is a text-based forum. There is no body language or facial cues to back up the words you put into a post. Anything you say can easily be misconstrued or interpreted the entirely wrong way. And if someone has a rather negative opinion of you, they will use anything they can to validate their hatred of you. If you continue to respond to them, you'll only be feeding their anger. And though you all say you "hate" interacting with each other, you comprise some very lengthy posts in response to one another. You don't HAVE to do that. There's no law saying you need to defend your personal opinions against one person's bizarre outbursts. There's no conflict unless there are multiple parties involved.

If you honestly have an issue with a specific user and have examples of their misbehavior, you should consider using Private Messages to contact one of the mods (preferably one who actually uses the Skylanders section, as I do not). When you make a topic like this, the way I interpret this is that you're merely trying to stir up trouble by churning up negative opinions toward a specific user and that you're freely admitting you don't want to try and solve the problem, you want someone else to make it magically "disappear."

Is there anything rule-breaking about the Guestbook post? No. It's not harassment, it's called "being passive-aggressive," and lots of people do it all the time. But my making this topic, UncleBob, you've acknowledged that BahamutBreaker has not only gotten under your skin, but he's in your head and not going away any time soon.

tl;dr The three of you need to ignore each other and move on or if it's that big a problem go through private messages.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#35 Posted: 22:09:26 12/10/2013
Well, this g b good.
---
My life is complete.
#36 Posted: 22:23:09 12/10/2013
Give me one example where I have instigated anything with Mr. Breaker? You can comb your files incessantly but you will never find one single instance. Don't lump me into a general post of people you think are trouble makers on here. I never asked for any of Mr. Breakers MC Hammer like verbal lashings. He impersonates someone who cares about the games associated with this forum as cover to gain information so that it will help fill his store front of figures that he sells to poor, unfortunate children. Any of you that are too blind to see this are just aiding in his insolence. Defend his idiocracy all you want Mods. It's your flaccid desire to want to better the forum users experience that makes things worse all around. If my only sin on here is being stubborn then so be it. I'll not roll over and play dead to some professional impersonator while they ride me in his parachute pants. Now that is 2 legit.
---
#37 Posted: 23:54:46 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
For the record, I have both e-mailed and PM'd dark regarding this issue and have not heard back from him.

Take that as you wish.
#38 Posted: 01:15:58 13/10/2013
In response to the comment in HIR's spoiler I have this to say: I am a child of the 80's. So I grew up collecting Garbage Pail Kids, watching He-Man and Thundercats cartoons and after school I watched Different Strokes. You know Arnold and Willis? What chu talkin' bout Willis? Anyway, Arnold had this bully he always talked about that was called The Gooch. It was funny because The Gooch was always spoken of but never seen. As a kid, I thought it was a funny name or word. I even nicknamed my wife Gooch because she picks on me a lot. So to dispel any sordid alternate take you want to warp my story into I offer you the truth. It makes me wonder what kind of person finds interest in the slang term for The Gooch? 2 Legit!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:03 13/10/2013 by TheGooch
#39 Posted: 02:45:51 13/10/2013
You two are absurd, really. It's astonishing.

Impersonating?
I'm not impersonating anyone.

Meanwhile, you two continue to flame and troll and whine and complain all day and all night long. It's pathetic. Go away.
---
#40 Posted: 03:06:30 13/10/2013
Don't deny your love of the Hammer! And you said you couldn't dance earlier. Yeah right!
---
#41 Posted: 04:59:16 13/10/2013
[User Posted Image]
- - -
---
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#42 Posted: 02:01:29 15/10/2013
[User Posted Image]
- - -

Count me in! [User Posted Image]
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#43 Posted: 15:20:37 15/10/2013
[img][User Posted Image][/img]
---
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#44 Posted: 05:30:25 16/10/2013
BahamutBreaker seems like my type of guy. :3
#45 Posted: 13:37:44 16/10/2013
Quote: Bravo101
BahamutBreaker seems like my type of guy. :3

Should I be flattered, or frightened? :-)
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#46 Posted: 18:08:03 16/10/2013
This **** again? Well ok....

The issue is that he is constantly disrupting the forums with personal insults and attacks against any user that rubs him the wrong way.

No, it sounds entirely like you have an issue with him not liking you. Your threads on him are the only times I've ever heard of this sort of thing go on, so I'm doubtful that it's as big of an issue that you imply. And if you really want to prove to people that you aren't just upset that he doesn't like you and is disrupting the forum, then it's best to start off with an example that isn't based in his own guestbook. The first thing we seen in this thread is a screenshot of his GB, implying that you took more offense to what he thinks and says than you let on.

I've been on this forum for close to 3 years now and I've played a part in loads of drama, as both the person causing it and the "victim" of it. I've been the target from many users in the past who don't like or respect me and want me gone (including potentially right now), and that drama has not only taken part in GBs or PMs, but even into the forums. And I've spent the last 9 months taking part in a forum that has been the source of mental abuse to the point where some people don't even recognize me as the same person as before. I know how it is.

What you two are dealing with is absolutely nothing. You hit the block button if necessary, and if the guy goes out to take it into the forums, you ignore him or report his posts. He's not bursting down your doors and forcing your face to the screen to read what he wrote. This does not need 2+ threads about it.

For the record, I have both e-mailed and PM'd dark regarding this issue and have not heard back from him.

Take that as you wish.

Dark is a mediocre admin who doesn't care what your problems are or what you have to say. You can ask just about anybody that has ever messaged him and know that he rarely replies to anything, let alone something as simple as this.

If this is going on in the Skylanders sections, you have both Bionicle and ItsJustMe, two relatively active mods who are more likely to respond to your issue (though probably say the same thing as what is said here). PM them if this continues and you can't gather the strength to ignore somebody.

In response to the comment in HIR's spoiler I have this to say: I am a child of the 80's. So I grew up collecting Garbage Pail Kids, watching He-Man and Thundercats cartoons and after school I watched Different Strokes. You know Arnold and Willis? What chu talkin' bout Willis? Anyway, Arnold had this bully he always talked about that was called The Gooch. It was funny because The Gooch was always spoken of but never seen. As a kid, I thought it was a funny name or word. I even nicknamed my wife Gooch because she picks on me a lot. So to dispel any sordid alternate take you want to warp my story into I offer you the truth. It makes me wonder what kind of person finds interest in the slang term for The Gooch? 2 Legit!

It matters little of what it meant then or in a different context. What matters is what the term is used for now. The Gooch may have been a bully then, but gooch is a slang term for an inappropriate area today.

That's like me making a username titled ***, and claiming that it's a slang term for cigarettes. It's true, but it still has another, more inappropriate meaning in modern society.

Impersonating?

Meanwhile, you two continue to flame and troll and whine and complain all day and all night long. It's pathetic. Go away.

You made a "people who suck" list and act surprised when people don't take it well?
#47 Posted: 05:26:32 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV
This **** again?

And yet, you took all this time to reply to it. Thank you.

Quote:
Dark is a mediocre admin who doesn't care what your problems are or what you have to say. You can ask just about anybody that has ever messaged him and know that he rarely replies to anything, let alone something as simple as this.

If this is going on in the Skylanders sections, you have both Bionicle and ItsJustMe, two relatively active mods who are more likely to respond to your issue (though probably say the same thing as what is said here). PM them if this continues and you can't gather the strength to ignore somebody.

Actually, they've temp banned him. Multiple times. But, all they can do is a temp ban.
#48 Posted: 07:52:21 17/10/2013
Quote: CAV
This **** again? Well ok....

No, it sounds entirely like you have an issue with him not liking you. Your threads on him are the only times I've ever heard of this sort of thing go on, so I'm doubtful that it's as big of an issue that you imply. And if you really want to prove to people that you aren't just upset that he doesn't like you and is disrupting the forum, then it's best to start off with an example that isn't based in his own guestbook. The first thing we seen in this thread is a screenshot of his GB, implying that you took more offense to what he thinks and says than you let on.

I've been on this forum for close to 3 years now and I've played a part in loads of drama, as both the person causing it and the "victim" of it. I've been the target from many users in the past who don't like or respect me and want me gone (including potentially right now), and that drama has not only taken part in GBs or PMs, but even into the forums. And I've spent the last 9 months taking part in a forum that has been the source of mental abuse to the point where some people don't even recognize me as the same person as before. I know how it is.

What you two are dealing with is absolutely nothing. You hit the block button if necessary, and if the guy goes out to take it into the forums, you ignore him or report his posts. He's not bursting down your doors and forcing your face to the screen to read what he wrote. This does not need 2+ threads about it.

Take that as you wish.

It matters little of what it meant then or in a different context. What matters is what the term is used for now. The Gooch may have been a bully then, but gooch is a slang term for an inappropriate area today.

That's like me making a username titled ***, and claiming that it's a slang term for cigarettes. It's true, but it still has another, more inappropriate meaning in modern society.

Impersonating?

You made a "people who suck" list and act surprised when people don't take it well?

Granted you have been on here much longer than me but I ask that you consider more of the history that is involved in this case rather than blindly put your 2 cents in. While I can and will only speak for myself I will say this. Ever since I got on here Mr. Breaker has jumped on my back for no reason other than to fulfill his sick pleasures. Doesn't it tell you something when I have only ever had a problem with a single person on here? Considering most discussions that became heated between Mr. Breaker and I have since been deleted I wonder where you come off CAV in thinking you have anything to add to this discussion? How are you familiar with anything that has gone on in this situation? You certainly took a long time gleaning information off the one thread alone to come up with your opinion but honestly the OP was just one example of incessant trolling on these forums against me (and others) from Mr. Breaker.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:55:38 17/10/2013 by TheGooch
#49 Posted: 14:20:11 17/10/2013
Gooch, I think you're just mad that "CAV" characterized you pretty darn well, even if he only needed one thread's worth of material to do it.

Also, stop lying.
I do not take any pleasure in interacting with you, "sick" pleasure or otherwise. You may fantasize that that's how I feel when I interact with you, but it's very, very far from reality.
I do not "incessantly troll against" you. I've probably only ever truly "trolled" you once or twice, and in those cases, only after you escalated the situation.
I do not "impersonate" anyone on this board ... M.C. Hammer or otherwise. What you see is not an alter ego or a contrived persona. I just don't like you. It's that simple.

However, I have decided that I can/will tolerate you, within reason. I thought we already went over this, twice?

Again, stop lying. No one likes a liar. And stop crying "victim". No one likes a whiner, either.
---
#50 Posted: 15:18:27 17/10/2013
Gooch, I think you're just mad that "CAV" characterized you pretty darn well, even if he only needed one thread's worth of material to do it.

Also, stop lying.
I do not take any pleasure in interacting with you, "sick" pleasure or otherwise. You may fantasize that that's how I feel when I interact with you, but it's very, very far from reality.
I do not "incessantly troll against" you. I've probably only ever truly "trolled" you once or twice, and in those cases, only after you escalated the situation.
I do not "impersonate" anyone on this board ... M.C. Hammer or otherwise. What you see is not an alter ego or a contrived persona. I just don't like you. It's that simple.

However, I have decided that I can/will tolerate you, within reason. I thought we already went over this, twice?

Again, stop lying. No one likes a liar. And stop crying "victim". No one likes a whiner, either.

Please elaborate on why it is you hate me like you do. Whatever baseless reason you may pull out of your orifice means little to me but it does speak volumes in regards to your mental state. And as far as the M.C. Hammer reference; you know damn well where it is coming from. For the life of me I can't imagine anyone who would pay another to pretend to be a washed up star from the 90's. To each their own I suppose as there are so many fish in the sea all with different opinions.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me