Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Arkeyan Armory (Current Chapter: 2)
Page 1 of 1
Arkeyan Armory (Current Chapter: 2) [CLOSED]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1 Posted: 01:21:22 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
So yeah, today I was in bed and thought "What if I write fan-fiction?"
I'm pretty sure this is my first one ever, so I can tell you now it may not be 5-star material.
Nevertheless. I do hope you enjoy this anyway!Feel free to tell me anything I should fix.

~*Plot*~

We all know about the Arekyans, the defenders of skylands.
However, this isn't the case for every Arkeyan, as sometimes some Arkeyans are naturally born with an X-Orb, an orb inside one's body/apparatus that can cause sometimes evil.
It is up to our heroes to control Skylands, find out about the Light Arkeyan Cores, and stop the evil Darkeynites!

Character Types

Arkeyan

These are the normal Arkeyans, with a the sole job of protecting skylands. These Arkeyans are very selfless, but aren't exactly what one would call a hero.

Darkeynites

These Arkeyans are consumed by The X-Orb. At a young age, the X-Orb dosen't affect the Arkeyan. but later on consumes their blood until the victim is dead. In the main period of the X-Orb's life cycle, the person consumed by the orb is generally evil, although this isn't always the case.

Light Arkeyan Cores

These rare kind of Arkeyans are extremely heroic, and represent the purity Arkeyans are supposed to have. However, it is said that these Arkeyans are the cause of X-Orbs, but that is as of yet unconfirmed. It is unknown how these Arkeyans are born or where they are made.

Skylanders

These Skylanders have been sent on a mission to help eradicate Darkeynites. This league of Skylanders is called the SPF, or Skylander Patrol Force.
Skylanders are generally not welcome visitors, even by Arkeyans or Light Arkeyan Cores.

Evil Clan

Skylanders who only seek power.It is said that they are the cause of the creation of Light Arkeyan Cores. After they found the Core of Power, they disappeared.

Actual story will begin when I have time, feedback would be much appreciated.^.^
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:16:06 11/10/2013 by CommanderGame
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#2 Posted: 01:30:32 10/10/2013
Looks Cool CG!! ^.^ Welcome to the Family!
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#3 Posted: 19:48:06 10/10/2013
Awesome, but Arkeyans are always evil.
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
#4 Posted: 21:50:36 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 0: Core of Power
(This chapter takes place in the past, when the first Light Arkeyan Cores appeared)

"There it is, the Core of Power, said to be what gives all skylanders their power, right here in front of us." Said L-Dark Chop Chop "Are you sure it's stable enough?We want to harm others, not ourselves, legend has it that if anyone absorbs too much of the Core's energy, something will change our world....drastically."Said Dark Ninja Stealth Elf "It dosen't matter, we had to go through all those ridiculous Skylanders just to get to this, and the the Giants haven't been defeated, they're still looking for us, we're not letting all our effort go to waste, not after all this." said Star Strike
"Enough talking more power-ing!L-Dark Chop Chop!Just absorb the damn thing already!" said Ignitor.
"Wait.... the core!It's glowing!"said SS "EVERYONE GET BACK!" said DNSE
5 unknown figures then emerged from the core, from that day the Doom Clan was never seen again....

So, until now here's what we know of the Doom Clan.
Members (so far) :
L-Dark Chop Chop (Leader)
Dark Ninja Stealth Elf
Star Strike
Ignitor

Please give feedback ^.^
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:19 10/10/2013 by CommanderGame
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#5 Posted: 21:58:11 10/10/2013
Looks Good CG ^.^
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#6 Posted: 00:45:19 11/10/2013
*CG Brofist*
---
henlo
#7 Posted: 00:47:08 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Modified the plot a bit because I noticed I would never be able to write a decent Fac-Fic where the main characters are Arkyans.They still will be important though.

Chapter 1

"So guys, did you see how awesome I was against Zap yesterday at the arena?Elemental Advantages, ha!"said Hot Dog "Don't forget though, Pop Thorn has a disadvantage to you, but you still lost."said Blast Zone "Silence!All of you!Well, today you are all here for a reason."said Ghost Roastsr "Yeah we know, big stuff going down at the Core of Power reserve. Big deal, Sprocket probably forgot to repair the Air Conditioning again." said Flameslinger mockingly."FLAMESLINGER!TO THE ROOM OF SHAME" "B-b-but you're not even the leader of the assembly!You can't tell me to that!" "WATCH ME"
"As I was saying, something is going on over there, it appears to be that 5 unidentified skylanders have emerged from the core. Analysis shows us that these skylanders...they well..." "Well what?" said Zook.
"Well it appears to be that these 5 skylanders are the 5 of the legends, the ones that were absorbed by the core." "Are you saying that whoever this is, is well...pure power?" said Hot Dog "Yes, and it is currently unknown if these skylanders are on our side...or if they're consumed by X-Orb"

To be continued....
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#8 Posted: 01:46:09 11/10/2013
This is great! ^.^ Me likey! I can definitely see how you got your inspiration from uttster. ;3 Just one little thing I would change is that try to mix it up a little more, use things other than said, like scoffed or whispered. smilie Other than that, fantastic work! smilie Can't wait for the next chapter! smilie
#9 Posted: 17:15:42 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
@Sky Airglow: I will make sure to do that!^.^

Chapter 2

The SPF has arrived at the Core of Power reserve.

"This place gives me the chills...remember when we sent Whisper Elf out here as a spy...we never saw her again."Flashwing said as she shivered.
"I still can't see anything wrong here...." Hot Dog said
"Look behind you...."
"Who said that?!" said Zap as he let out a burst electric water. "TURN AROUND!" screamed Camo "It's all over now"
*whoosh whoosh imagine a white screen whoosh whoosh*

Friday. October 13th 218-Z, the day after the SPF were sent to investigate.
"As I was saying, here are the disappearences: Zook, Hot Dog, Flashwing, Camo."
"Ghost Roaster, your idiotic desicions have caused 4 of our members to go missing. Not to mention you banished Flameslinger yesterday." said Wash Zone "Not to mention that by doing so, you gave yourself authority you don't have!" shouted Blast Buckler "Either way, we're demoting you, and you are now a Level 1 Scout again. go see Persephone and train again if you want to get your rank back. Now leave." said Rattle Ranger with a hissing noise. Ghost Roaster then left the Assembly Tower crying.
"That's too bad, he had a lot of potential..." muttered Free Shake
Outside the Assembly Tower

"Hmph!I'll show them! I don't need them!" Ghost Roaster said.
"It looks like you need help.....join us" ???
TBC
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#10 Posted: 20:53:34 11/10/2013
I like it! Keep it coming!!! smilie
---
A story.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#11 Posted: 03:08:08 12/10/2013
Cool!! I don't think I've ever read a Fic where Skylanders go missing like this... Really neat, great work!! smilie And thanks for taking my advice. That's cool of you. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me