Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Things you dislike about Spyro
Page 1 of 1
Things you dislike about Spyro [CLOSED]
S P Y R O Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#1 Posted: 17:59:23 07/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I don't like the way that both classic and tlos spyro were, like, thrown away. I wish they kept making those games, in the shop next to skylanders. That with all wars ended, it would be a perfect world. ( in my opinion)
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 18:17:45 07/10/2013
Sales figures are all that matter in the industry. Something stops selling, it get's replaced. Original Spyro stopped selling, got replaced with TLoS. TLoS stopped selling, got replaced with Skylanders.
S P Y R O Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#3 Posted: 18:19:12 07/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I know. I just miss it. Tlos had a vague ending, there should be another. *sigh*
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
cyber dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 606
#4 Posted: 18:53:13 07/10/2013
it wood be nice
maybe on day they will make a spyro game like sonic generations (classic and tlos and skylander all in one game)
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 21:28:46 07/10/2013
The extra playable characters in YoTD were the worst thing about Spyro.

Besides The Eternal Night...

Aaannd Season of Ice...

Aaannd the mobile games.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#6 Posted: 21:51:44 07/10/2013
All of Dawn of the Dragon and Shadow Legacy.
Two of the worst games I've ever played.
*Flame shield activated*
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#7 Posted: 22:49:46 07/10/2013
Some things in DotD,
how Enter the Dragonfly turned out.....
And that's all I can think of.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8 Posted: 23:06:17 07/10/2013
Enter the Dragonfly getting rushed out the door extremely incomplete. Shadow Legacy for being uninteresting. And ALL of Dawn of the Dragon, including the graphics everyone claims to like a lot. I can't judge the mobile games on account of never playing them. @.@
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:06:31 07/10/2013 by HIR
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#9 Posted: 23:38:27 07/10/2013
Dawn of the Dragon's plot/graphics/weird AI,most of ETD,Shadow Legacy having the weirdest glitch I've ever seen in the series(getting locked out of the last two final worlds if you teleport back before beating Red), Skylanders Swap Force's misuse of canon and character designs that might as well be pure wasted potential.
Those are all the things that make me truly disappointed, the only thing that ever made me so mad in the series is a certain dumb level design in Burned Lands - yes,you know the one; two purple giants,closed off from a comfortable number of gem clusters. Everything else can be put up with but this >w>
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#10 Posted: 23:47:14 08/10/2013
Quote: HIR
Enter the Dragonfly getting rushed out the door extremely incomplete. Shadow Legacy for being uninteresting. And ALL of Dawn of the Dragon, including the graphics everyone claims to like a lot. I can't judge the mobile games on account of never playing them. @.@

Hahaha, I can just imagine how much you would hate Dawn mobile. smilie
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#11 Posted: 23:19:30 09/10/2013
Yalls gonna hate on me if I say "Nothing" as my answer? ;v; I mean, it is Spyro, that is ust how much I obsessively love Spyro. ;P
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#12 Posted: 05:18:33 10/10/2013
that he's not ash ketchum

/nothing really.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10445
#13 Posted: 14:06:25 10/10/2013
Well... I think that some Spyro games suffer from the feeling of emptiness when you've completed them thoroughly. After the full completion there's hardly anything left to do. Of course YotD has skateboard missions, Yeti boxing and Classics have Speedway/Flight records to break but not much after them.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#14 Posted: 18:08:55 10/10/2013
Enter the Dragonfly was an extremely rushed and glitchy game. The low frame rate made it hard to enjoy. And judging by one of the pictures on the back of the case, it looks like there was supposed to be more than one realm but they must have scrapped it or something. Rushed and incomplete. I WILL give it kudos for it's pretty level designs, though.

There was a lot of things wrong with Dawn of the Dragon. Well for one, the whole Legend of Spyro trilogy just seemed too dark and depressing for a Spyro game. The PS2 version seemed especially off. The graphics seemed fuzzy and glossy and the background music had kind of low, buzzy quality. The fighting controls while you were flying were kind of awkward and took some getting used to and some of the levels were just REALLY repetitive. I hated the entire Warfang level. "QUICK I HAVE TO RELOAD!!" Well listen here, you pork chop. I'm busy working my butt off fighting countless spawning enemies over here and I'm clearly in a much bigger, tangled mess than you. It'll literally take you a few seconds to get off your lazy butt and walk over to reload yourself. You're RIGHT there. I'm way over here fighting for YOUR guys' city and do I get a proper thanks from you? Noooo, you just think 'cause I'm a big, tough dragon, I can do AAANYYYYTHING in the world and save your lazy ass numerous times when I'm obviously just as busy, if not busier than you, fighting well over ten enemies at once! Do I even get a heroic kiss on the cheek? Not even a pat on the back? Screw you, City of Warfang level!

And of course, I hate what they did to Spyro's design in Skylanders. His face just isn't right and his body is oddly proportioned. And finally, how could we ever forget the enraging monstrosity of my childhood?

TROUBLE WITH THE TROLLEY, EH?
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#15 Posted: 01:14:48 11/10/2013
Quote: DarkCynder10
"QUICK I HAVE TO RELOAD!!"

Back then,this would've been on my list,but nowadays there are so many lines that are repeated so much that was the least of my worries(trying to have the AI cooperate like he's supposed to was worse,it seemed worse than usual in Warfang).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#16 Posted: 17:09:08 11/10/2013
Oh wait, I found ONE flaw. Shark Spyro is still not in a game. (I'm so sorry)
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#17 Posted: 18:26:07 11/10/2013
Their shrunken-peanut heads in DotD.
[User Posted Image]
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me