Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
strange life part 1 [CLOSED]
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#1 Posted: 18:47:30 16/09/2008 | Topic Creator
PROLOUGE:
Rynjo stared at the black amulet around his neck with Scolts by his side. He looked deeper and deeper. But still nothing appeared before him. He stepped away from his followers and sighed heavily.
"Master why have you brought me here? What am I suppose to do?" Rynjo asked, hoping for a decent answer.
"The amulet has many powers that are unexplainable. The amulet is also known by many names. One of which is; The dim light within the shadows, can shine brighter than anything and cause utter chaos..." Replied a low croaky voice!

CHAPTER 1: THE RARE HATCHLING!!
The hot, blazing fire crackled loudly as the orange and red flames flickered widley. Screms of terrified dragons echoed through out the whole the forest. Flapping her wings franticly Jazzy held her preciuos hatchling close to her chest. The egg was slightly warm from all the heat. Sweat trickled down Jazzy's face. Would she ever escaped the boiling disarster? She glanced over her shoulder. Within seconds the fire had grown much bigger. Jazzy gasped at the horrid sight. Lighting from absolutly no where dashed through the sly as thunder boomed overhead.

With quick-ish progress Jazzy had finally reached safety. However by this time the storm hadden gotten worse. The lighting quantity was high, the thunder was louder and the rain poured heavily Just after minutes the fire died down slowly. Smoke spread from the fire and swirled low to the miost ground. The grass squelched beneath Jazzy's feet as she limped across the wide feild. (She was limping on three legs because her front left leg was occupied with holding the egg.) Jazzy nuzzled the egg for comfort. It seemed perfectly fine. The biting wind and the thick sheet of rain made it harder to see. All Jazzy could make out was darkness. She decided to call it a night, then settled down on the ground, sheilding the egg under her wing...

IM BORED OF THIS NOW SOMEONE ELSE CAN FINISH IT...ERM ANYONE I DONT CARE JUST CALL THE OTHER BIT strange life part 2 ALRIGHT GOOD THANKS FOR READING BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE !!!!!!
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#2 Posted: 18:57:32 16/09/2008
Cool. I cant write the next bit though smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#3 Posted: 14:31:49 17/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Cool thanks for taking the roll!
---
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#4 Posted: 15:05:42 17/09/2008
Hey, dragons, if you're doing a fanfic, stick all chapters in this topic only. If you just do it on another topic, dark52 could just stick it all in here.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#5 Posted: 15:12:00 18/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah dont worry about it. If anyone does they'll be doing me and pika pika a favour hey, hey?!?
(s)
---
#6 Posted: 17:21:46 18/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh sory pika i thought it said on your thingy i cant wait to write the next part osz about that!
---
#7 Posted: 17:22:00 18/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh sory pika i thought it said on your thingy i cant wait to write the next part osz about that!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me