Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders Origins: Pop Fizz!
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Origins: Pop Fizz! [CLOSED]
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1 Posted: 19:23:17 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
My first of the series Skylanders Origins. Where once a month/week. I choose a skylander and make up a story for it! And you guys can vote for the next one!So lets start with Pop Fizz, My favorite one of them all! ENJOY!
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:20:26 06/10/2013 by MagicFizz
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 19:24:49 05/10/2013
Cool stuff.
---
#3 Posted: 19:30:26 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
~~~~~~~~~Chapter 1: A Misty Memory~~~~~~~~~
I remember me and my brother. We were a happy Gremlin family. We lived in the outskirts of Skylands. No one really came about. Me and my Gremlin brother had different interests. I was interested in science, while Brother had an interest of weapons. We built our own house, lived together and had a peaceful life, until that one day where my life changed... This...is the story of my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hope you guys are hyped for the next one!
---
My life is complete.
#4 Posted: 22:19:01 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Managed to squeeze in a chapter. Enjoy!!!!

"So any new weapons little brother?" I said while i was taking a sip of my morning tea. "Yeah! Last night i built these two----"

BOOM! CRACK! BOOM!

"What the-----"

"Trolls! Sent from Kaos!

The trolls surrounded the two brothers. A troll in a white suit stepped up to Brother. "Mr.....Ummmm....Happy?"

"What do you want with me?" Asked bro.

"You are coming with me....Ha!"

He lifted bro of the ground and took him to the jet.

"Trigs!" I yelled at my my brother.

"Pops!" He yelled back at me.

And Trigs flew away that day. I cried everyday after that. Why couldn't I stop him....Was I just too weak? Then i got a splendid but crazy idea to get Trigs back. I would use a powerful force called Science......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~**~*~*~**~**~*~**~**~*~*~*~~*~
Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next one! (If you are reading this let me know in the comments please. Also please vote on what the nect character should be!)
---
My life is complete.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#5 Posted: 22:58:06 05/10/2013
Wow this is awesome! It's cool to see you writing, and cooler to see your take on smilie's past. All we officially know is that he attempted to create a charm potion because he was lonely... But it'll be really interesting to see where this goes! smilie Will smilie's semi(at least)-insanity be explained? Ooh, I can't wait! smilie Don't worry, I'll vote after a little bit. I want to pick a character you will excel with. smilie
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#6 Posted: 23:18:17 05/10/2013
Warnado..
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#7 Posted: 03:43:13 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks so much SkyA! I will get a chapter in, just because of your motivation! :3

Chapter 3 : Expirements
smilieUsing my very big head, I conducted expirements. A created some Buddy (Purple) potions to have some comapny. A fire/fart (brown) potion to merely defend myself. Then, after some mixing and thinking, I came up with a Charm Potion .... I didn't really know what to do with that one, so i just put in in my backpack, took all my expirements, and headed to Kaos's Castle. The journey starts here!

Kaos Castle~~~~~~,
smilie""Glumshanks! Has the Gremlin come yet??!!!"

"Um Lord Kaos, I don't ,mean to anger you but..."

smilie "DARN IT GLUMSHANKS EVERY TIME YOU HAVE SOMETHING BAD TO TELL ME!!!!!

* Glumshanks runs away *

smilie That Gremlin has very talented abilities...He would be perfect for my team... Heehee...Haahaa...HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Kaos's Private Jet~~~~~~~~~~~~~
smilie Dangit! What do you guys want with me?
"Oh Trigger, did you know you have special power inside of you? It needs to be awakened! You would be very useful to Lord Kaos...
smilie Im not going to work for this lousy loser! Arrghhh!!!!!
"You see here Trigger, you have a lot of crazinness wackinness in your brain. And when we awaken your power, you will be in our control and an ultimate killing machine....

Kaos's Kourtyard~~~~~~~~
Wow. I didn't know Kaos lived right around the corner....

~*~*~*~**~*~**~*|**|**~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*
Everything will make sense eventually. I promise smilie
---
My life is complete.
#8 Posted: 04:16:08 06/10/2013
Good stuff! Kaos's bold line... smilie And smilie... Bad things are coming... (I think)
#9 Posted: 13:58:43 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yerp. Here you go gais. Long chapter ahead.....

Kaos's Front Door(Because I had nothing better to do with my life)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smilie Huh. How am I going to get past these doors? I think I have a solution...*pulls out acid potion* HYahhh!! *crack* *sssssss*
Yes! Victory Screeeeeeeeeeeech!!!!

Kaos Airport~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smilie Get me out of here. I'm not crazy? All this talk is absurd! Bring me back to Pop! Now!

"You can't leave now Mr. Happy. My trolls have a firm grip on you. Now come on. Lord Kaos is NOT the patient kind. Speed up men!

~**~**~*~*~**~*~**~**~*~**~*~*~**~*

"Lord Kaos? We have brought the Gremlin as you requested."

smilie"Yes! Have you found out how to awaken the power? I NEED THE POWER!!!!!!!"

"Ummm...no, Lor" *shot*

smilie Fools! Take him to the expirement room!!

~****~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~*~*~*~**~*~**~**~

*crack* *boom* *crack* *spalsh*

smilie To weak! Now... *thump* Where is the gremlin?

"He's.....in....expiremen" *shot*

smilie Thank you! SEE YA!

~~~~~~~********~~~~~~*********~~~~~~*********~~~~******
Expirement Room~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Crash* WHERE'S THE GREMLIN?

*flush*

smilie Oh. wrong room sorry...sorry...smilie

(I just had to sorry smilie)

The Real expirement room ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BOOM*

smilie Trigs! Where are you? Triggersss!!!??!?!?!?

smilie NO! THE SURGERY MUST BE DONE!!!!

smilie Is that you....brother....Help me.....

The rage was building up inside of me. I didn't know what Kaos wanted to do with Trigger Happy, but I knew it was bad. I couldn't think straight. So I got the last potion I had... The Charm Potion...So I did the unexpected. I drank the whole bottle of it......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope you guys enjoy! And I hope you give me feedback and votes too! Stay tuned!!!
---
My life is complete.
#10 Posted: 14:05:27 06/10/2013
Dun Dun Dun DUNNN! This is good, keep it up~
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#11 Posted: 08:18:13 03/11/2013
Wow! This is hilarious! Keep it up! Can you do.....Sonic Boom, Stealth Elf? One of the two! smilie
---
I'll be on every now and then.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12 Posted: 08:25:51 03/11/2013
Quote: Fan Of Skylands
Wow! This is hilarious! Keep it up! Can you do.....Sonic Boom, Stealth Elf? One of the two! smilie

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
#13 Posted: 00:42:44 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay Ninja is next!!!!!

Closing topic, will not be able to finish it sorry gais...
---
My life is complete.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me