Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Q&A for the Spyro: LOA & Dragon of Destiny Universe
Page 1 of 1
Q&A for the Spyro: LOA & Dragon of Destiny Universe [CLOSED]
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#1 Posted: 01:19:49 13/03/2007 | Topic Creator
Come on guys I am interested in hearing from all of you... You too, Michael. Ask me some question pretaining to my plans and plot details. For those of you who have been reading the series on Fanfiction.net you know that Season Two has begun. Season 3-6 along with the countless planned spinoffs such as Legacy of the Seer: The Hunter Chronicles, Vanguardian Heroes: Team Skyler and the Spyro: DOD - Alterverse Unlimited series.

So ask away guys...
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#2 Posted: 17:43:42 13/03/2007
1) What charcaters are coming back in it?

2) Are there any new characters?
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Red Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#3 Posted: 19:00:35 13/03/2007
But how could you make this film be released?
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 19:58:20 13/03/2007
It's gonna be realeased online. Right?
---

#5 Posted: 23:26:56 15/03/2007 | Topic Creator
RedWelshDragon's Questions...

Q1) What charcaters are coming back in it?

My answers...

A1) I will try and be as detailed as possible at the moment...

1. Legacy of the Seers: The Hunter Chronicles - Hunter will be the main character of this new series. This series will take place in a brand new unexplored realm/world known as Talonar. Spyro, Ember, Flame and most of the original cast including Cailean, Kieran the Phoenix and a few others will appear in this series. I can't give out to many details due to this series still being a work-in-progress. However, this series will be Hunter's finest chance to shine in his own adventures. This series will coincide with Season Four of Dragon of Destiny which will also take place on Talonar.

2. Vanguardian Heroes: Team Skyler - This series takes place 25 to 30 years later after Dragon of Destiny. The entire cast from Skyler and Blaze (Spyro and Ember's children), Khan and Tina (Hunter and Bianca's children) to the later appearance of Crasis and Cloe (Crash and Coco Bandicoot's children) are all new characters exclusive to this original series continuation of the DOD storyline. The series has four seasons planned for it as of now. Season Two- Temporal Storm, Season Three - Strike Force and Season Four (Untitled). Adult Spyro and the original characters from DOD will make cameo appearance throughout this series.

3. The Alterverse Series is exactly what it says it is... AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE with a very different timeline of events that took place resulting in a much darker history. The first glimpses into this darker world have already been seen in the first couple of episodes of Season Two. This series will tell the story of the Alternate Spyro and his friends as they battle against the Dark Master, Flame aka Chao and Cynder as well as many other yet to be named evil forces. This series is much different in scope then DOD is. It is a history gone horribly wrong due to past events being changed back in the past. This series will also feature many new species of mythical creatures within the framework of this series. Translation: Expect the unexpected in this series!

4. The other spinoffs will focus on Bianca, Elora as well as the Phoenix and Gryphon clans. A Kitsune series is also being developed for the future so yes this project is huge in scope. One huge project will focus on the young phoenix, Kieran. This series called The Phoenix Lord is scheduled to make its debut next year sometime.

Q2) Are there any new characters?

A2) Oh, boy... There are going to be many brand new characters. One new character/villain who makes his debut soon is Donovan the Demon and trust me he isn't called that name for nothing. He is not a very nice guy to deal with as Spyro and the others will learn first hand once they meet him. There is also going to be other new faces that will pop up in the months ahead. One villain, codenamed OMEGA, is a very powerful dark phoenix who will appear this summer (July) in the first Spyro: Dragon of Destiny - Project O.M.E.G.A Movie Special. OMEGA will play a major role in the future outcome of both Dragon of Destiny and Vanguardian Heroes: Team Skyler. OMEGA also has a link with one of the main characters in Dragon of Destiny. More details are forthcoming....
----------------------------

Red Spyro asks...

Q) But how could you make this film be released?

A) Red Spyro the LOA (Legacy of Ages) film is going to be released as online exclusive film. A DVD release for the film is being planned but it will be a while due to my current work load.
-------------------------------

RedWelshDragon asks

Q) It's gonna be released online. Right?

A) Yes, RedWelshDragon, it will be released online. Possibly, on YouTUBE in segments and on other various download services. A DVD release is being talked about for the future.

Well, thanks for the questions guys. If anyone has anything they want to know then ask away.
#6 Posted: 16:10:15 16/03/2007
A dvd release would be great - it sounds much better than I thought it would at first!

Q1) Who are doing the voices?

Q2) What does Spyro look like now: STD, GTG, YOTD, AHT, ANB etc etc you get what I mean?
---

Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#7 Posted: 23:43:53 17/03/2007
will it be at least in european?
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#8 Posted: 15:11:51 18/03/2007
Is this illegal?
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
#9 Posted: 18:13:09 18/03/2007
i dont think is ilegal
---
#10 Posted: 20:19:32 18/03/2007
How can releasing a film on the internet be illegal (sarcasm). If it is (which it is NOT) then all those disgusting pictures and oh-so-sad photographs of people being utterly dull should be illegal! I can't see anything wrong with the film! Jeez!
---

ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#11 Posted: 23:51:15 18/03/2007
Well, RedWelshDragon, you didn't have to be that mean!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
#12 Posted: 13:48:15 21/03/2007
jamieque???
---
#13 Posted: 21:29:39 21/03/2007
Sorry had to get that out of my system.

Where is jamieque?
---

artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10783
#14 Posted: 00:03:49 22/03/2007
jamieque's probobly working on the Legcy of Ages film right now...
#15 Posted: 17:13:26 22/03/2007
True . . .
---

HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#16 Posted: 12:07:12 24/03/2007
Has season one even been finished? If so where?
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#17 Posted: 15:53:50 07/04/2007
send a piece of "what is done" to us or youtube
---
#18 Posted: 16:10:20 07/04/2007
Yeah! We could preview, lol. I don't think that will happen Brazilian Spyro.
---

#19 Posted: 20:07:55 08/04/2007
i think they want to make us a suprise
---
#20 Posted: 02:59:11 19/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry about that guys. I have been busy working on the films in my spare time and when I am not I am working on the films I am usually working at one of my two day jobs.

So let me get caught up on the questions:

RedWelshDragon asks:

A DVD release would be great - it sounds much better than I thought it would at first!

Q1) Who are doing the voices?

Q2) What does Spyro look like now: STD, GTG, YOTD, AHT, ANB etc etc you get what I mean?

My response:

A1) I am doing Spyro's voice and I have cast one other fan to do Carla aka Cynder's daughter. The rest of the cast is still being cast. Auditions for the roles are currently ongoing and will continue to be ongoing until all the roles are filled.

A2) Go check out his design on either my deviantart account or at Legacy of Ages subforum on Spyroforum. A lot of character artwork has been revealed with more to come in the weeks and months ahead. The first official movie trailer for the film is scheduled to make its debut either this summer or fall. Be on the lookout for it.
----------------------------------------------------

Brazilian Spyro asks:

Will it be at least in european?

My response:

The film will be released in English first and then in other languages. So I would have to say this film and the planned sequels all will be released to international audience. I wasn't kidding when I said I was giving the films to all of you as gift. I meant ALL OF YOU as in every fan who has ever picked PSOne controller to play the originals or the new fans now being introduced to the franchise thanks to the Legend of Spyro.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThatsSoRaven asks:

Is this illegal?

My response:

No, it isn't. The only way it would become illegal is if I tried to make a profit off it. So what Brazilian Spyro said is right.
-------------------------------------------------------

HIR asks:

Has season one even been finished? If so where?

My response:

Yes. Go to Fanfiction.NET or keep an eye on this forum. I am posting all the episodes from both seasons one and two.
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#21 Posted: 06:04:56 22/01/2008
Ignore this. I thout it was general Q&A
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
Last edited at 07:04:59 22/01/2008 by Gondana
#22 Posted: 15:01:08 28/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Season Two of Dragon of Destiny is about to change... The change begins this February...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me