Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of Pravus - When Darkness Rises Again
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Pravus - When Darkness Rises Again [CLOSED]
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#1 Posted: 18:36:56 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Coming Soon =]

My new fanfic about my made up characters (As seen in the "My Characters" topic in "General")
these are a few of them ... dry but i gotta double post coz theres a lot =/
Main Chara:
Name: Pravus
Speices: Dragon / Human with a tail and wings.
Dragon Appearance: a black dragon, nearly the same as Cynder, Only with a purple underbelly instead of Cynder's red one, cracked horns, a star on her forehead, shoulders and thighs, an Anarchy sign on her back where her tail starts, a sort of wrist band with spikes on around her wrists, neck, tail, biggest horns and back legs, she has thick black eyeliner round her eyes and a scar on one of her eyes.
1/2 Human 1/2 Dragon Appearance: A normal height, slim girl with long blonde hair with purple highlights and a fringe (hair) that coveres the eye without a scar on. She has her markings when shes a human aswell as her tail and her wings. She also has her fangs and eyeliner. She normally wears black skinny jeans, black sneakers (Converse All Star) and a Black Parade jacket (if you dobt know what it is then type "Black Parade" in Google and its their jackets she wears). She also has the wrist, tail and neck spikey bands as a human. She plays guitar and she has a P scarred into her wrist on her left arm. ... i thinkiez thatz it.
Personality: Outgoing. Never backs down from a fight. Kinda has no mercy. Worries for her loved one. Mostly depressed and lonely.
Info: Her boyfriend is Metus (described later when im not tired LOL). She is the Dark Master (Malefor)'s daughter. She has an unknown rider named Mortuus (also described later) who she and him didnt know that he was her rider.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 19:05:01 15/09/2008
Sounds Kwl! Can't wait for the first chapter smilie
#3 Posted: 16:25:39 16/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Im still typing it in word ... im no good at stories ... i have a strong imagination but when it comes to describing and writing it decently in words ... i suck man.
anywayz fir the time being, herez sum moar characters that will be in my story:
Name: Metus
Speices: Dragon + Half human half dragon (like Pravus)
Dragon Appearance: Dark grey (nearly black) with large spiked horns like Spyro's but white and without the fancy biys on them. He has large fangs, greeney grey eyes, huge claws, powerdul tail and a grey underbelly. He has lots of cuts and scars allover his body. He has markings like lightning on his forehead.
1/2 Human 1/2 Dragon Appearance: Hes a little taller than Pravus. Hes slim. He has black hair thats quite long and has a fringe (hair) that covers his eyes but you can see his eyes a little. His hair shines cosmic blue only when the sun or light hits it. He wears a baggy black t-shirt with a Anarchy sign on it (in red). And he wears black skinny jeans with red sneakers.
Personality: Hides a big secret inside him and keeps quiet when people mention something like it. He looks out for Pravus and looks after Timor (mentioned soon). Also never backs down from a fight. (alwwayz wins) Is also lonely but has Pravus by his side alot.
Info: His girlfriend is Pravus. He's a fear dragon who was made from dust but hasent told anyone. When he met Pravus, her father (Malefor) gave him more darker powers.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#4 Posted: 17:02:19 16/09/2008
Cool! smilie I cant wait for it smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#5 Posted: 19:37:11 17/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Man, my computer is kinda crashing so i cant write or paste the story yet. But if someone posts either today or tomorrow, ill probably be able to type t or paste it tommorrow when ive fixed my comupter ^__^
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#6 Posted: 00:04:34 18/09/2008
How about a little help from an epic story-teller? The last fanfic I made was an edge of your seat fanfic!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#7 Posted: 00:05:24 18/09/2008
Cool beans, LoS. smilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#8 Posted: 00:07:50 18/09/2008
Once she logs on I'll ask if I can join half of my characters(the unknown ones).
---
#9 Posted: 15:36:31 18/09/2008 | Topic Creator
hi ! ive finished the story but ill post it after the next post MUAHAHA to keep u waiting LOLOLOLOLOLOL
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#10 Posted: 16:44:11 18/09/2008
OK! smilie post it now? *puppy face*
---
Back from hibernation.
the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#11 Posted: 20:45:31 18/09/2008
lol come on pheebs post it now smilie
sounds cool btw smilie
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
#12 Posted: 18:54:23 21/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Yay, ive been on but havent had time to type it up since word is being an @$$ lolololol herez the 1st chaptaa !! :
The Awakening
"Pravus ? ... Pravus !? Wake up youn dragon !" Voices blurred in her head, she opened one eye to see an army of apes surrounding her. "Wh-what !?" She stuttered as she fully awakened and stood up on all fours. "Why, young dragon ... this is your new home !" Belowed a large ape with a glowing emerald eye. She looked around in amazement as the caves shined with crystals and gems scattered around. "This place is amazing ! .. But wheres father ?" The apes all looked at each other and sighed. "Young dragon ... 1,000 years you've slept ... and you have now awakened to a new world ..." Said the lead ape. "What do you mean ? How come im not 1,000 years older ?" She stuttered. "The place youhad been sleeping, forbided you age ... and so ... here you are ... still 16 and as normal." The ape took a step forward. "However ... while you were sleeping ... The young purole dragon and his friend ... Cynder ... had an endless seeming battle with your father ..." He said as he lowered his head. "Where is my father then ?" She said as she edged nearer to he ape. "Your father ... is ... d-dead ..." He sighed once more as the young dragon stood in shock. "D-d-dead ? He cant be ! Take me to the Well of Souls !!" She ordered. "Your highness ... you all already here." He held out his hands to the gleaming cave walls. "Gaul ... please ... show me where my father is ... And tell me where that little purple scum is ! And tell me everything !" She cryed out as tears rolled down her black scales on her face. Gaul the ape leader sighed. "Spyro ... and Cynder have been gone for centuries ... but their grandson named after his granddad and his father, Spyro, is alive now. And Your father is alive but not in a full form. Atra is with him also. Metus i--". "Metus ! Oh my, i forgot !" She butted in and suddenly looked more worried. "Come ..." Said Gaul as he held out his hand and lead the way through the caves towrds a pool full of clean green liquid. "What do you see, young one ?" Whispered Gaul. The dragon squinted into the pool then closed her eyes and opened them to see a dark grey male dragon looking up at her like a reflection. "Metus ...?". She stood looking at the dragon in the pool when a voice called out from behind her. "Pravus !". She turned to see the same grey dragon stood by a door-way looking majestic. "Metus !" She ran up to him, unable o control herself. "Pravus, its been a while since you and i last saw eachother." he said in a cool tone. "Y-yes ... did you sleep there too ?" She asked. "Yes ... All of us did." He explained. "All of us ...?" She asked again. "Yes ... You, me, Timor, Letum, Virus, Mortuus ... all the gang !" he said in an excited tone. Pravus looked at him with joy. Gaul cleared his throat. "Shall we be continuing our duties, Dark Princess ?" He asked. Pravus looked confused. "What duties ?" She asked. "Before you were put to sleep, we agree'd that when you and the others woke up, we would make that the Day of the Dead." He explained. "Sounds great" Said Metus sarcasticaly. "Did we ? i mean ... i cant remember ..." Pravus said as she looked at the pool. "oh yes ... and the time ... is coming nearer young one ..." Said Gaul in a slightly scary voice.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#13 Posted: 19:36:45 21/09/2008
Ooooh... morbid! smilie Great job, LoS!
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#14 Posted: 16:59:37 22/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thankiez ! moar coming very soonly
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#15 Posted: 18:17:17 26/09/2008
I actually wanted to start Pravus' story and I wanted to ask LoS for permission smilie
---
#16 Posted: 08:30:57 08/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Woah ... ive not been on here for agez .... ill have the next chapter on saturdai *fingers crossed*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#17 Posted: 08:40:57 08/10/2008
Yesh. Its got potention.
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
#18 Posted: 14:55:44 08/10/2008
Quote: Lover of Spyro
Woah ... ive not been on here for agez .... ill have the next chapter on saturdai *fingers crossed*
Thought you were grounded for some reason.
---
#19 Posted: 17:14:31 10/10/2008
Cool! I love it! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me