Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cynder Tribute [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#1 Posted: 17:49:10 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok, I'm not usualy the type to make a tribute on a charcter in anything but seeing as she might only be in these three Spyro games im making one about Cynder. I just feel like althoe she's a girl and in most things girls always run off screaming and shoutting when there's danger but not Cynder, she's the type that would walk up to a huge spider and try to make freinds with it, not run away and hide behind the nearest table until she discovers that its harmless. So Im currently in the progress of making a tribute to Cynder, probably the best female side-kick (kind of) character ever! I'll put the vid on here when Im done.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:45 15/09/2008 by bionicle2809
Shadow Angel Green Sparx Gems: 259
#2 Posted: 19:52:31 26/09/2008
girls don't always run!!!!!!! i don't!!!!
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#3 Posted: 10:16:44 27/09/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
Ok, I'm not usualy the type to make a tribute on a charcter in anything but seeing as she might only be in these three Spyro games im making one about Cynder. I just feel like althoe she's a girl and in most things girls always run off screaming and shoutting when there's danger but not Cynder, she's the type that would walk up to a huge spider and try to make freinds with it, not run away and hide behind the nearest table until she discovers that its harmless. So Im currently in the progress of making a tribute to Cynder, probably the best female side-kick (kind of) character ever! I'll put the vid on here when Im done.

True, but Id like to see her with a triantula. smilie I cant wait for it!
---
Back from hibernation.
#4 Posted: 09:41:58 28/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shadow Angel
girls don't always run!!!!!!! i don't!!!!

No, but what Im saying is for films and stuff thats always the impression that they give a girl character (Don't ask me why, stupid sterio types) and Cynder's not like that because the person who came up with her in Sierra has a brain and didn't give her that tipical idea that almost everyone else does in films.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#5 Posted: 09:52:51 28/09/2008
Okay, im an boy, but me still likes cynder. i think shes so better than ember was
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#6 Posted: 10:22:21 28/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Malefor0001
Okay, im an boy, but me still likes cynder. i think shes so better than ember was

I hated Ember, she was so annoying!
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#7 Posted: 10:25:23 28/09/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: malefor0001
okay, im an boy, but me still likes cynder. i think shes so better than ember was

i hated ember, she was so annoying!

i'd say EVER SOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!! I hated her.
lower case letters to i can post this.
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me