Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Mabu Defense Force [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1 Posted: 00:04:32 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi everyone! My name is uttster13. If you don't know me very well, I have been writing the story Tales of Skylands! for a while and I wanted to do something else. This story will be about the MDF and some special missions the go on. Here's the main plot:

After Rizzo left the MDF, it basically fell apart. For four years, the MDF was a bunch a people that made war plans in a basement. Then, a special Mabu named Grey took leadership and redesigned the MDF. Now, the MDF is an elite force of heroes that protect the far corners of Skylands; places where the Skylanders can't reach very well. The MDF is made up of all kinds of Mabu and other species.

General Grey leads the MDF and has now decided to make a special team of warriors to discover, rescue, fight, explore and protect. They all have special abilities. They are known as The Five. Their members are Quig, Starr, Graid, Chomp, and Chrome.

But now, there is a new breed of evil in Skylands. A Portal Master named Traax. The MDF are now fully in charge of the fight because the Skylanders are too far away and have their hands full with Kaos. Traax is an evil mastermind that has plans to take over Skylands and capture a creature that has unknown powers.

The Five have to piece together info and clues to track down Traax. They will fight new and old enemies and make allies with some old friends. They will adventure to new exciting places in the parts of Skylands that haven't been on the map.

The story will be written in chapter form and will come out in a couple of days. The first chapter will be written soon!

Tell me what you think! I would love to hear your opinion and your ideas!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:47:05 30/09/2013 by uttster13
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#2 Posted: 00:06:50 30/09/2013
This sounds awesome!
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#3 Posted: 00:12:51 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks! I can't wait to get started!
---
A story.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#4 Posted: 00:28:32 30/09/2013
I can't wait!!!! smilie It sounds fantastic! Question: this is NOT comic style, correct?
#5 Posted: 00:38:43 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Yes, it won't be written in comic style. I glad to see the excitement!!! smilie
---
A story.
#6 Posted: 01:11:33 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I already have he main characters figured out! And the special team aka The Five.
And some plans. And some villains. And more. I'm soo excited!!!
---
A story.
#7 Posted: 02:05:00 30/09/2013
I'm sooo excited too!! smilie

BTW: I love how all of us have a... I dunno. Fanfic circle? We all read each other's stories, I think that's pretty cool. You guys are all awesome! smilie
#8 Posted: 20:42:32 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
^
^ That would be awesome! We should call ourselves the "darkSpyro Writers Guild!

Okay everyone! I'm excited, you are excited, so I'll give you the main team and maybe some others!

The Five

Quig- Leader of The Five, skilled shooter, nice and caring.
Starr-Not much is known about her right now, and she's a skilled fighter and kinda crazy.
Chrome- A cyborg with a cannon arm, nice but can be gruff and stern.
Chomp- He is a Chompy, a good Chompy that joined the MDF after Kaos destroyed his family and friends, vows revenge on Kaos.
Graid- She was a spy at a rival group, joined the MDF recently, fast and cunning.

Allies

General Grey- Reformed the MDF, leads the MDF.
Sgt. Chase- Second in command of the MDF.
Spid- Commander of the troops.
Jags- She leads the field agents.
Neon- Field agent.
Toro- Field agent.
Skipper- Field agent.
Wire- MDF lead computer nerd, genius inventor.
Rooter- Born and raised in the forest, she is part tree.
Clobber- Has a huge robo-glove that can lift heavy objects and destroy enemies easily.
Ace- He leads the Bird Fighters, has a special bird that can talk.
Fern- She is a very skilled Bird Fighter.
Groblin- An old goblin that has a grenade collection, might be related to Boomer.

Enemies

Traax- Evil mastermind, Portal Master, and he threatens to destroy the MDF and Skylands.
Shadow- A minion of Traax, has the ability to teleport and is sneaky.
Heat Wave- Has a special suit that has tubes around arms that can shoot out fire. (My favorite villain so far smilie)
Cobbler- A clumsy, bubbly idiot who works for Traax.
More villains soon!

I bet you noticed this, but Quig looks like Quigley. Yep! That's right! Quig is Quigley's older brother!

More soon! The first chapter is Wed. or Thur.!

(I know I keep editing, I just forget to write down characters!)

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:41:05 30/09/2013 by uttster13
#9 Posted: 20:47:40 30/09/2013
Excitement...[User Posted Image]
---
#10 Posted: 20:53:55 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Heehee! That face is my favorite!

And thanks for the excitement!!!
---
A story.
#11 Posted: 23:35:06 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, since it's Monday, there isn't much activity on the forums. So I will continue to spit out info!

Let's talk about the groups of the MDF!

Troops

The Troops are the main soldiers of the MDF. There are well over 10,000 of them!
The wear a uniform like the USA soldiers do. They all have guns, but since we are in the world of Skylands, they have 'Rock Shooters'.
They have small outposts all around Skylands.

Bird Fighters

Bird Fighters are soldiers that fly on huge birds. Some of their birds carry large basket-like things. Those are for carrying large items or squads of soldiers. They Bird Fighters' leader is Ace. The BF's wear black uniforms so they can't be seen at night. They sometimes carry Rock Shooters.

The Nerds

They are the smart guys that make weapons, invent gadgets, fix stuff, and track down the baddies.
They are lead by the smartest guy in the MDF, Wire.

The Back-Up

They are the hillbillies that live in the rundown cities. They are however, pretty good at fighting. The have all the older MDF weapons and gear, and they are experienced fighters that fought in the Troll invasion of 1987. Groblin is kinda in charge of these weirdo's.

Special Forces

Some of the best of the best. They do some top secret missions that even I, the creator, don't know about.

There are more groups, but I didn't want to list everything. I'm just soo excited to start!
More info soon!
---
A story.
#12 Posted: 01:44:15 01/10/2013
Haha, the hillbillies!! smilie This seems so cool!! I especially like Chomp! smilie And yeah, we need an official name for our club... We should... I dunno. Vote or something? C-:
#13 Posted: 21:13:42 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! The first chapter has been written! (603 words of goodness!) It's kinda slow, sorry for that. And there isn't any action. It'll take awhile to get in to the plot. So yeah, the first chapter will come tomorrow!
---
A story.
#14 Posted: 21:32:59 01/10/2013
Sounds good! smilie
#15 Posted: 01:03:52 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Second chapter has been written and will be posted on Friday! I'll try to post at least every three days! smilie
---
A story.
#16 Posted: 01:39:15 02/10/2013
3 days?! smilie I don't think I can wait... I guess I shouldn't be a hypocrite though... But still! I'm excited to see how you write in non-comic style! smilie
#17 Posted: 12:08:00 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
And now...
May I introduce to you...
THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! (Fireworks should be going off...)

Hi guys! I've been waiting for this for a WHOLE three days! smilie

Chapter 1:
General Grey’s Announcement

Quig looked up at the sky in wonder. He thought to himself, I can’t wait to get started! He, with a couple other MDF Agents, were going to talk to General Grey about a special team of heroes. He would actually be important.

Quig was already at the base. His good friend, Starr, was there as well. “I can’t wait to start!” “Me too! I can’t wait for the announcement!”, said Quig. A couple minutes later, a man with a cannon for an arm walked up to them. “Hello.” , he said “My name is Crome. Are you guys here for Gen. Grey?” “Yes, we both are.”, said Starr. Just then, General Grey walked up to his office. He unlocked the door. If you looked inside you would see a dark room, no furniture, and a circular stand that had a strange button. “What is this place?” asked Chrome. “It’s my office.”, said Grey. “You lead the MDF in this room? There’s nothing in here!”, exclaimed Starr. General Grey pressed the button. The room exploded into color. Screens that had information and files loaded on the wall. “This, my friends, is my office.” ,said Grey. “This. Is. Amazing!” said Quig. “Now the reason I called you all here is-“ “Wait! Where are the other two?” said Starr. “I’ll call them over now. (over intercom) AGENTS CHOMP AND GRAID! REPORT TO GENERAL GREY’S OFFICE IMMEDIATLEY!” shouted Grey. Graid and Chomp walked in. “Whoa! This place is awesome!” said Graid.

“Now that you’re all here, I have an announcement. I need a special team. And you all are needed. You are the best of the best. With incredible skill and stupendous talent, I hereby name the five of you, The Five.”, said Grey. “ “But why us?” said Graid. “Because you are my favorites. But don’t tell anyone I said that.” Grey said. “Well since you’ve already decided your team, who leads? And what are our missions?” asked Chrome. “The Five will travel all around Skylands doing certain tasks that other soldiers can’t do. You will track down the worst villains and capture them. I won’t help you.” Grey said. “Who leads!” asked Chomp. That was the first word he said since he walked in. “Why do we have an enemy in here!” said Chrome. “He is a very skilled fighter. He’ll be in here whether you like it or not!” said Grey. He was mad at Chrome for asking that. Grey thought, Is he racist to Chompies? He better not be, or he’s off the team!.

“My family was killed by Kaos.” ,said Chomp. “I’ve vowed revenge by joining the MDF, even if I’m not a Mabu, I still want to fight. I’ve been here for a couple of months.” ,said Chomp. “Wow. I’m so sorry for your loss.” ,said Starr. “My sister is missing because the trolls invaded by hometown. Now I will destroy Kaos with the help of the MDF” Grey said, “Well guys, I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but we aren’t fighting Kaos. That is the Skylanders’ job.” “Then who are we fighting?” asked Graid. “An evil new Portal Master name Traax. He is just as bad as Kaos. Maybe even worse.” , Grey said. “Who leads the team, General Grey?” asked Quig. “You do, Quig. You lead the team into it’s fiercest battles. You are the best of the best.”

Hey guys! I hope you like it! Sorry for no action, it’ll take awhile to get to the action scenes. I hope you like it! The next chapter will come sooner than you think!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:08:01 05/10/2013 by uttster13
#18 Posted: 14:44:28 02/10/2013
Good job so far!! smilie I wish I had more to say, after I read some more I will. smilie
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#19 Posted: 14:52:47 02/10/2013
wow, its great!
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#20 Posted: 16:22:45 02/10/2013
Wait a minute.....how do you do the mega awesome face?

AND TO UTTSTER13:

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO EPICLY EPIC! DO MORE!!!! WHO NEEDS COMICS? I WANT YOU TO DO THIS FROM NOW ON! PLEEEEEASE! I'm immediately lovin' it!
---
I'll be on every now and then.
#21 Posted: 19:48:41 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks everyone! I just got home from school and I see this! I honestly wasn't expecting a lot. The second chapter will come on Friday, and the third chapter on Sunday!
---
A story.
#22 Posted: 20:10:38 02/10/2013
Can't wait for Friday!!! smilie
#23 Posted: 20:13:12 02/10/2013
This is awesome! I really like the idea of a Mabu Fanfic.
---
#24 Posted: 21:18:27 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks guys! I just wrote the third chapter.
I might be ending ToS because comic style is kinda boring compared to this.

And what do you think of this?
One chapter will have an invasion of a Goldling town. And it just happens to be Sprocket's hometown. Would you guys like a Skylander guest star?
---
A story.
#25 Posted: 21:45:35 02/10/2013
Any Skylander Guest Star could be cool. It's interesting, usually the Mabu are Guest Stars... And what are Flynn and Cali? They look nothing like Mabu! smilie
#26 Posted: 22:19:26 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I know the game said Flynn and Cali are Mabu. Maybe a different type? I don't honestly know.

I have had a bunch of random thoughts for the story that just popped in my head. Some of them aren't that bad...I may use them...
---
A story.
#27 Posted: 22:48:11 02/10/2013
Inspiration~
#28 Posted: 06:50:25 03/10/2013
Flynn and Cali are mutated mabu.
---
#29 Posted: 00:37:49 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four is in progress!

Chapter Two tomorrow!!!
---
A story.
#30 Posted: 19:43:51 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2:
First Mission

[Quig POV]
Wow. This is great! One week ago, we were strangers that worked at the MDF as regular troopers and field agents. Now, we are the top crew that goes on covert missions and saves Skylands! But I have to be serious. Our first mission is today. General Grey said something about a small Mabu village that was attacked by the Hunters, a fearless group of jaguar-like warriors. They are very dangerous, so Grey I sending a unit a troopers to help us out. I can’t wait!
[Graid POV]
Great. We get to save a village from ferocious invaders. Yay!

“Listen up everyone!” yelled General Grey. “Your first assignment is in my hands!” “What is it?” asked Chrome. He’s been asking questions throughout the week like crazy. “Your first mission is-“ Grey was cut off. “Our first mission is defending a small village from the Hunters, a wild group of jaguar warriors.” , said Quig. “You’ve been reading my emails again, haven’t you?” said Grey. “Yep! And your grandma sent something about your rash. And apparently its contagious.” said Quig. Grey blushed in embarrassment and said “Just shut up Quig! But he’s right. A Mabu village has been under attack by the Hunters, and they think the Hunters will be back. They need help in defending the town.” said Grey. “Do we have soldiers coming with us?” asked Starr. “Yes. Fifty if them.” said Quig. “GRRRRR!” snarled Grey, who tramped away in anger.

The Five were ready. They’ve trained all week for this. They got in a carrier, a bird with a huge basket tied to it. It held them and some soldiers. The other troops were already there, and are setting up camp. “Hold on tight!” yelled Scarb. Scarb was a Bird Fighter, and was decent for his line of duty. The bird landed softly on the ground. The team got out of the basket. “Wow. This place looks like crap!” said Chomp, who wasn’t pleased with the ride. “Grey said we need to talk to Mayor Greenvile. His office is the building with the hole in the wall.” said Graid, who also read Grey’s emails. “What’s that on the hillside?” asked Starr. “It looks like a tent. Maybe that’s where the Hunters watched the town.” said Quig. “I’m gonna check it out. Chrome, Starr you two come with me, okay?” said Quig. “Got it.” said Chrome and Starr in unison.

Graid and Chomp went to talk to the mayor. They walked up to his office, to see him hanging in a net. There were two cat-like creatures standing next to him. “We need troops at the office!” yelled Graid. Chomp bit one in the leg, and it ran away screaming and crying. “What a baby. WE NEED TROOPS NOW!” yelled Chomp. His mouth had the taste of cat. That is disgusting!, thought Chomp. Just then, a group of soldiers came in. They grabbed the fierce panther, but two troopers got clawed in the face. “AHHH!” they screamed.

Quig heard the screams of the soldiers. He decided not to go back. He knew Chomp and Starr could handle the situation. They entered the tent. There was absolutely nothing. No beds or sheets or anything. That made him mad. No evidence of anything. He and the others went back to the town, and saw Hunters everywhere. Soldiers called in backup. Grey heard the call.

[Grey POV]
Crap. They need reinforcements. I need to call Chase and tell him to bring in loads of troops. Oh wait! We don’t have enough birds to carry all of them over. “I need all BF’s to get there birds! We need to transport five-hundred soldiers to take down the Hunters!” Grey said over the intercom.

“We need to get down there! And fast! Slide down the hill Starr. But you shoot your cannon in the air, Chrome, got it?” said Quig. “Got it. I’ll shoot a couple of rounds so they have my attention. Then I will aim and shoot them from here.” said Chrome. “And I’ll go down and use my blades to take them out!” said Starr.

Graid knew what to do. She rounded up some soldiers to take villagers to the town garden. The garden was completely covered by thorns, so the enemies wouldn’t enter. Chomp took down at least seven Hunters before backup came. They didn’t need help. The Five would be enough to take down an army! “Why haven’t they got here sooner!” exclaimed Chomp. “We don’t need help! You! Over there! I need to talk to General Grey.” said Graid. “Okay.” said the soldier. He handed her the phone. They talked for a while and told Grey that the situation was under control. But truly, it wasn’t. Villagers were taken prisoner and locked in cages. Quig didn’t get there fast enough. The mission failed. Villagers were gone.

I hope you guys enjoy this so far! Chapter three tomorrow instead of Sunday!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:53 05/10/2013 by uttster13
#31 Posted: 20:32:56 04/10/2013
I definitely like this so far!! And I cannot wait until tomorrow's chapter! smilie It's great that you have a sense of humor in your story, and also you go on your own ideas. Fantastic! smilie
#32 Posted: 14:07:49 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 later today!

And please, if you like it, recommend to your other smilie author friends. smilie
---
A story.
#33 Posted: 14:14:29 05/10/2013
Will do!

Except all of my author friends are in the club and already know about it... ;~: I'll try and find somebody!

EDIT: I added an announcement about our club in my GB, hopefully that helps!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:29:24 05/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#34 Posted: 15:05:54 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3:
Battlegrounds

[Chomp POV]

We failed our first mission! Five soldiers were captured and so were twelve villagers. I feel like we have to do something.

[Quig POV]

I’m going back to the village. Yeah. I’ll do that. And I’ll take Chomp. And some field agents. Maybe Neon, I’ve known him for a while. And maybe Ace; he can take us in his bird. I gotta get them together now!

“Listen up! Your first mission was a bust, but you saved more lives than you think. I’ve sent some fielders* out there to find clues. I don’t want you out there, because quit frankly, YOU GUYS FAILED!” Grey was giving a speech on the team’s failure. Starr couldn’t take it any longer. She stood up, sliced a computer, and walked out of the room. Quig heard someone scream, but he thought it’d be best if did look. “Sir, we know we failed. But that was our first mission! Our first! And it won’t be our last. I lead the team. So I call some of the shots. I’m going back. Give me Ace, Neon, and Chomp. We’ll search the scene for any other visitors and make sure they don’t come back alive.” said Quig, raging with anger. “Okay. I’ll give you the team. But I warn you, no man left behind this time, got it?” said Grey. “Got it.”

[Ace POV]

So I am being called up to General Grey’s office. I have no idea why, though. Then I noticed that the fielder named Neon was walking behind me. Behind him was Chomp. He seems like a nice guy, but he has a short temper. Oh well, I need to get up there.
“Sorry to keep you waiting. I haven’t been here in a long time. What do you need us for?” said Ace. “Quig is taking the three of you with him.” said Grey. “Why us? Why not his team?” asked Neon. “We need to find the missing villagers and soldiers. And the Hunters. And I’m not taking my team because Grey doesn’t want me to. Let’s go. Now!” said Quig.

Ace flew Ivory, his magical bird that was three times bigger than the others. And she could talk, partially. They finally arrived at the torn down village. There was rubble and debris everywhere. It was an abandoned ghost town. Chomp found a couple villagers that were hiding in a house. “Thank you!” they said. But, something was off. Quig knew there were Hunters lurking in the shadows. “Over there!” shouted Neon. About ten feet away was a Hunter. And it was capturing a villager. “Get down! I’m warning you!” screamed Quig, who pointed his Rock Shooter. He shot at the Hunter, but the shrapnel hit the villager and made it unconscious. “Chomp! Grab this guy! We’re gonna take him back!” Chomp bit the cat in the leg, and it fell to the ground. Then, Neon shot the thing in the face. It screamed, but it stopped when it was stabbed in the heart. It was dead. “One down, a million to go.” said Neon.

After hours of walking, the group found the Hunter hideout in the woods. There were at least twenty Mabu there. And a couple of Molekin. Quig swiftly grabbed a knife and cut the nets. They prisoners were taken back by Ace. He didn’t want anything to do with the fight. Neon found one of their spears lying on the ground. He snuck up behind two guards and took them to the ground. Neon was a remarkable fighter. He was quick and crafty. Why wasn’t he selected for the team?, thought Quig. Chomp was biting Hunters in the legs. They kept falling and Neon shot them. The team was making good progress until a huge jaguar walked up to them. He picked up Neon and threw him back down. Chomp tried to bite him, but the cat was too fast. He picked up Chomp, but twisted his legs. Then he threw him down. Quig called Ace to come back so he could get Chomp and Neon to safety. Neon got up and stabbed the thing in the eyes. He was furious! He kept stabbing until the beast fell to the ground. But the beast wouldn’t give up as well. Just then, out of nowhere, a squad of MDF soldiers jumped out of the bushes. And guess who was leading them. General Grey. He shot the beast in the face with his LAS-R gun, a newly made weapon. He shot in the air. Hunters came from all around. They were taken down by an army of soldiers. Mabu prisoners were freed and taken back to a new village. A backup one for the prisoned Mabu. Gen. Grey had made plans for it before he heard of the Hunters. It finally came in use.

The day was saved! Grey killed pretty much all the cats, and the remaining ones ran into the jungle. Quig was praised by Grey. Grey was happy with Quig because he led a successful operation. Quig was proud. He earned his job. He was important.

Three chapters down and sooo many more to go! I hope you guys like it!
---
A story.
#35 Posted: 15:55:58 05/10/2013
Wow. Wish my stories were as good as this!
---
#36 Posted: 14:24:34 06/10/2013
Wow, just read the last chapter! Totally awesome! It's cool to read a Mabu-focused story. And they aren't just the screaming people-in-peril! They're a team to save Skylands!
#37 Posted: 20:23:20 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4:
Attack on Diamond Harbor

[Quig POV]
Greebles are attacking Diamond Harbor! We need to get there, fast! I should ask Grey for the carts. They are pretty fast. Or we could take the boats. We do have a good sized dock by the base’s lake.

“Sir, we need to take the boats. They’re the fastest things we can use. How about the big ship and five smaller boats that we can take?” said Quig. “You have some crazy little ideas in that mind of yours. But they are good ideas. Take Captain Nigel, he’s the best sailor in the MDF. I’ll call one hundred soldiers to take with you. But I don’t want Graid there. She’s be acting a little off.” said Grey. He wanted this mission to succeed. And he wants Traax to know that his followers aren’t a big deal. “Thanks General!” said Quig, happy to be in the action.
“Okay seadogs! Let’s get this show on the road!” yelled Captain Nigel. Nigel was a great fighter, until Arkeyan snipers shot his chest a couple of times in his younger years. It took awhile to get back on his feet. He was a wreck after he got out of the hospital. He killed five innocent people. He was “trying to help”. The MDF Medical Squad saved his life. It turns out he had brain damage. They fixed him, and the trainers trained him to fight once again. He started to lead the Navy, and was great at doing so.
The boat ride took forever! Three hours on a boat with fifty others. They finally got there and saw that the harbor was destroyed. Rubble was everywhere. Greebles took just about every weapon the could find. But these weren’t regular Greebles. They had gold helmets and daggers. They were faster, and they weren’t purple like the Evilized Greebles, they were a reddish orange color. They were just a bit bigger than the others. Quig killed three of them that were floating in the water. “There are way too many for us to take out!” said Chomp. Chomp was practically eating them. He killed five in the first three seconds on Diamond Harbor. Starr was stab-happy (a form of stabbing invented by Stealth Elf) and took out two at a time. Chrome shot laser balls and killed larger waves. Soldiers were everywhere, shooting, stabbing, screaming, bleeding and crying. But they were getting the job done.

An hour into the battle and one third of the Greebles were dead. Some ran off into the woods, while others swam away in the river. Quig lead a team of soldiers onto the pier. That way they could shoot from a farther distance and didn’t get hurt. A huge horn sounded and the Greebles ran away. The troops thought they were safe, but a ton of Greeble Ironclads jumped out of the bushes and violently swung at the MDF fighters. It was an immense battle. A half of the soldiers were injured, three of them were dead. Traax has fully planned this out. He has thousands of minions at his command. But he has never been seen. He has everything from Chompies to Greebles. Trogs to Trolls. Gillmen to Stingrays. He has many civilizations under his control.

[Quig POV]
Where is Captain Nigel? And where did Traax get these Greebles? How did he get them here? Is he here? Where is he, exactly?
General Grey called Quig. He asked about the battle. But Quig said nothing. He was too busy command the troops. “Sorry, sir. We haven’t had the best of times here. I’ve lost seven men and fifty-six are injured.” said Quig, over the phone. “I’m not wasting soldiers on this mission. You’ll have to take care of the Greebles yourself. I’m calling a retreat for the troops and Captain Nigel. You can stay there.” said Grey. He was very unhappy with the results. He wanted to send help, but he couldn’t spend fighters like that. “I have an idea. Call in the Back Up.” said Quig. “You mean the old hillbillies? I guess I could call them.” said Grey. He hasn’t fought with the Back Up since the war of 1987. Grey liked their leader, Groblin, and was good friends with him.
The Back Up didn’t arrive for seven hours. The Five killed off at least two hundred Greebles. They had to hide because they were so tired. They hadn’t taken a break since they left on the ship. Starr wasn’t too happy about the ships retreating. But one question remained: Where was the Back Up?
[Starr POV]
Ughh! I could so stab someone right now. I’m tired of killing Greeble. They’re too easy. We need Groblin and his team.

[Chomp POV]
I am soo hungry.

[Chrome POV]
Why wasn’t Graid allowed to come? And where’s our Back Up?

Quig saw a huge cloud of dust hit the sand. He knew it was Groblin. Quig had known Groblin since he was a rookie. Groblin was known for liking bombs, like Boomer. There were at least four hundred fighters. They killed the remaining Greebles within minutes. “Sorry for the long wait, we wanted to grab the whole gang.” said Groblin. “Thanks, Grob. Thank you for all the help. I guess it was worth the wait.” said Quig, who smiled in delight.

Well, I hope you guys enjoy the story so far! Sorry for so long of a wait, I was grounded when I was going to upload.
I can't promise any more chapter dates, sorry. smilie
---
A story.
#38 Posted: 22:21:25 09/10/2013
Quote:
[Chomp POV]
I am soo hungry.
Lol.

And grouded?? smilie That's bad. X( But about the dates, that's okay.
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#39 Posted: 23:30:52 09/10/2013
Is wants to be parts of the club...but I'm not good enough smilie
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#40 Posted: 23:33:08 09/10/2013
No one is ever "not-good enough!" We have members who just started writing! smilie You can join. smilie
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#41 Posted: 23:46:30 09/10/2013
Ok ^.^ Must warn you though, I'm not good :/
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#42 Posted: 23:48:35 09/10/2013
It doesn't matter! We're all about reading each-other's Fics and watching them improve! If you never write, you'll never get better! smilie
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#43 Posted: 01:01:43 10/10/2013
Wow, this is really good!

You just motivated me to write something myself.
#44 Posted: 20:32:03 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you everyone! I'm glad to see people enjoying the story!!!
And if you like my work, check out Tales of Skylands!
---
A story.
#45 Posted: 13:19:07 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
New chapter soon?
---
A story.
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#46 Posted: 15:00:28 12/10/2013
NOW. NOW.
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me