Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Fire Kraken- The Pearl Of Hope
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Fire Kraken- The Pearl Of Hope [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 07:34:38 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
~ugh, why i have to mess with this title too much?~

ok so lately i seem to get nightmares were i seem to be Fire Kraken, i realy love him, but i found out writing is the only way i can control my dreams, thus, i write this story, its not as what i do usual, but we'll give it a shot:

chapter 1

"what, what is this place, i never have seen a forest this creepy, ok maby i did, but this seems wierd, so what now?"
Fire Kraken stands up, with his hands in his head from the pain, he shakes a little to get refreshed, and looks around...
the only thing he sees are trees, treees, and more treeeeesseeee, he gots crazy, and fires a firework attack on of of them, the tree lits on fire, and dissapears.
"wierd, i have never seen something like this before, what is this place again, its sure not an normal forest, and why do i have the feel someone is looking at me?"
He was right about the "looking"part, as he suddenly hears somone coming from behind, he reacts fast by throwing some fireworks, and the attack hits the spy right on the head!
"look out what you are throwing"a voice said, one Fire had heard many times before, on coming from a life skylander, and not just a life skylander...
"Stealth? is that you?"
the voice didn't answer....
"STEALTH? IS THAT YOU!?"
again no answer, Fire lost his temper and walked over at the place he heard the vice from
once he got there, Stealth Elf was staring in the dusk like if she was gazing upon a foe, Fire followed her look and noticed a thorn in her arm, he wanted to get it away, because it might hurt
"dont do it" Stealth said just before he had touched the thron, with a shocked face, Fire took a step back, still seeing Stealth Elf gazing in the dusk....
"what are you looking at?"he asked.
no answer, again, he asked this same question over and over again, but not a teensy answer came back
"ok i give up" Fire said, and sat down....
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:46:12 28/09/2013 by NINJAsk11
#2 Posted: 08:29:21 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks smilie
#3 Posted: 08:44:59 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 2

"ugh, why doesnt she react"Fire tought to himself, he waved his paw in front of the gazing elf, but there was not a teensy thing she moved aside her breathing in and out
Fire grabbed some of his fireworks and lit them up in fire, the elf still gazed
he screamed, she still gazed
he made silly faces, she still gazed
"AAHG, IS THERE NOTTHING TO MAKE YOU MOVE"Fire shouted
he grabbed his best explosions and: BOOM!
the explosion had a huge inpact, and finely stealth elf stopped gazing, she stared at Fire....
"yeah what, where you trying to get contact?"she asked
Fire looked back: "just stop gazing like that will you?"
"why would i stop?" Stealth Elf asked
Fire slammed his head, as if the elf made a wrong sentence
"what" She said
"notthing, its not realy a thing"Fire replayed, but you could hear his voice slissing a little
"what is this place?"he than asked
"this place?" The elf said"this is the souldew-Forest"
"the wat?"Fire asked, confused over what was happening, he started to wiggle with his tail in nerve...
"doenst matter, you have to get out of here, this place is not save for Kraken's like you, leave now"
"sorry? i beg your pardon miss Stealth Elf but we Kraken's are free to go where we want"
"not this time, go away or i'll change right in front of yo-"
the elf didnt end her sentence, and her eyes glowed
"oh crap, i should've listened to her, this is bad"Fire said to himself, and jumped away in the dusk, behind him, he could hear a growl, and two daggers slamming against each otther
"she had gone crazy"Fire said to himself again, and kept on jumping
#4 Posted: 11:25:13 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 3

"running, i have to keep on running, i need to find a - ooh nice!"
Fire Kraken spotted a portal, a huge one, he jumps on it and poof he was gone
but once he opens his eyes, he sees notthing more then lava...
"what is THIS place?" he asked himself
Spyro apeared behind him
"this is the place where we hide from that evilized Stealth Elf"
"pardon?" Fire looks up, and sees more skylanders, all of them looked far from happy
"you have to be gotta kidding me" Free Ranger said, Fire's best frind and buddy
"no, i am not"Fire replayed to his friend
"thats good"Free said, as he walked to the top"say, would you come with me?"
"yeah sure"Fire said, as he followed

once at the top, Fire could see the forest he had fled from, in the middle was a shining creature gazing upon the sky
"she is gazing like that for a long time already"Free said
"she? do yu mean Stealth Elf?"
Free did not give an answer
"its said that those who can find a portal BEFORE she catches you, you become on of her minons, and she only makes you do dirty work, like finishing things off etc."
"thats rude, why would a follow skylander do something like this"
"cause she lost her control"
Hoot Loop apeared, another one of Fire's friends
"how do you know"? Free asked
"you can tell from the shine in her eyes"Hoot said....
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#5 Posted: 23:07:14 28/09/2013
Interesting... though lots of grammar mistakes.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
#6 Posted: 06:25:22 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
grrrr....i know my grammer sux.....
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me