Page 1 of 1
I wonder... [CLOSED]
Fae Green Sparx Gems: 392
#1 Posted: 03:00:39 14/09/2008 | Topic Creator
If this game would seem as good it looks. Probably would smilie

So, what are you're thoughts on the game so far??
---
I am such a Cynder fan. Yay!! smilie
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#2 Posted: 03:03:10 14/09/2008
awesome! i want it the day it comes out!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#3 Posted: 05:32:15 14/09/2008
me to....
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#4 Posted: 05:35:54 14/09/2008
It's probably gonna be a letdown, from what everyone's expecting. It'll probably take a very short time to complete and the controls won't be HALF as good as they say...I've learned that when you set expectations of video games/movies/books ect, very rarely do they meet them...the only game that has ever surpassed my expectations were KH, then KHII to pass even that
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#5 Posted: 15:45:48 14/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
It's probably gonna be a letdown, from what everyone's expecting. It'll probably take a very short time to complete and the controls won't be HALF as good as they say...I've learned that when you set expectations of video games/movies/books ect, very rarely do they meet them...the only game that has ever surpassed my expectations were KH, then KHII to pass even that

It could, but we never know. It does look good, but I do feel the same way about the game, hoping it WON'T be a letdown smilie
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#6 Posted: 19:18:24 14/09/2008

I say that you are right. Well the grapics are only okay, the sound will have reviewers in a mix. The controls are going to make the reviewers scream. How the game was set up *graphics included* doesn't look good, but the storyline sounds interesting. I found a few minor hicups in the game, also this game doesn't keep your full attention. the only good thing about the game, is that there is going to be a good challange in the game. Meaning that game will be partally fun for the audience. The rest of the game is either okay or a complete failure.

my prediction.
Grapics= 3.5 Sound= 3.3 Controls= 2.8 Performance= 2.7 Fun factor= 4.2 Bug performance= 3.1 Lasting appeal= 3.5 Worth buying= 3.3
Total= 3.3= 66 points on metacritic

this is scored on the Xbox360 console.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#7 Posted: 19:30:24 14/09/2008
Quote: Forgotten World

I say that you are right. Well the grapics are only okay, the sound will have reviewers in a mix. The controls are going to make the reviewers scream. How the game was set up *graphics included* doesn't look good, but the storyline sounds interesting. I found a few minor hicups in the game, also this game doesn't keep your full attention. the only good thing about the game, is that there is going to be a good challange in the game. Meaning that game will be partally fun for the audience. The rest of the game is either okay or a complete failure.

my prediction.
Grapics= 3.5 Sound= 3.3 Controls= 2.8 Performance= 2.7 Fun factor= 4.2 Bug performance= 3.1 Lasting appeal= 3.5 Worth buying= 3.3

hey Sierra worked hard on this game and we should appreciate that
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#8 Posted: 19:31:53 14/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonlover11

my prediction.

hey Sierra worked hard on this game and we should appreciate that

We do, it's just it could mean anything. Still, even of it isn't as good it should be fun smilie
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#9 Posted: 19:37:24 14/09/2008

my prediction.

Hey, what can you expect with such a short deadline?

I do agree, they could have done some polishing off, but you must admit, the graphics are a lot better then last year.

I do have a few concerns, though. Debating on how well they did the story line, (For those how have seen the beginning on YouTube, wouldn't you agree it was just a LITTLE rushed?) how well they did Co-Op with Cynder, and Cynder's personality, breaths, attacks in general.

From what I have seen in the gameplay and screens, Cynder seems more of a setback then an ally.

In one of the gameplay video's, (Thanks to Aura24 for the uploading)
Cynder gets captured by a boss and you have to free her (It is only a short capturing, but still)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:45:53 14/09/2008 by Cynder_Rox
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#10 Posted: 19:59:35 14/09/2008
I have a feeling that this game will be overhyped.Yes,it does look great,but it's nothing to throw a party for.It looks like it'll be better than the last two,though.

I actually can wait until Christmas to get this game.
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#11 Posted: 20:01:40 14/09/2008
We can't give our hopes up, but shouldn't get all upset if its not as good as they said. I loved the the first two LOS and I'm going back and playing them before the new one comes out, so I know I will love the new one, but that's just my opinion.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#12 Posted: 21:34:04 14/09/2008
I agree with Spyro13570. Let's just not say too many negative comments, or the game will be bad. Cuz then we'll just be looking at all the bad things in the game when we should be enjoying it.smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#13 Posted: 22:56:13 14/09/2008

my prediction.

I was mainly talking about the plot. I think THAT is going to be a huge letdown, because we've all been looking foreward to the game so much and building what we think it'll be like in our heads that it's probably going to let us all down
---
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#14 Posted: 22:58:15 14/09/2008
Ok, i'm very sorry, but i'm just not going on this topic anymore cuz everyone is just saying negative comments when i'm really looking forward to this game. So bye!
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#15 Posted: 22:59:51 14/09/2008
Yea!! really!
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
#16 Posted: 23:02:53 14/09/2008
Sorry, I was just saying my opinion. Probably because every single video game I've gotten recently has been a big letdown to me, so that's just what I'm expecting
---
Dark Midnight Green Sparx Gems: 131
#17 Posted: 23:46:25 14/09/2008
i want it i love it i want it NOW!!!!
---
OK i am now back for good...... heh bet none of meh friends remember meh.
#18 Posted: 00:55:27 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cuzzberry
Ok, i'm very sorry, but i'm just not going on this topic anymore cuz everyone is just saying negative comments when i'm really looking forward to this game. So bye!

-is guilty- Sorry...well, not really my fault... but there is a lot of negative comments.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#19 Posted: 01:47:02 15/09/2008
Well... I can't exactly say what to think. I get the feeling this is going to be incredibly easy. Plus the whole God of War-style bosses (Lava Golem, Destroyer) don't seem to fit Spyro very well. Heck, they didn't even fit Devil May Cry 4 that well. ;>_>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#20 Posted: 01:52:43 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
Well... I can't exactly say what to think. I get the feeling this is going to be incredibly easy. Plus the whole God of War-style bosses (Lava Golem, Destroyer) don't seem to fit Spyro very well. Heck, they didn't even fit Devil May Cry 4 that well. ;smilie

-nods- So true...
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#21 Posted: 02:00:52 15/09/2008
And on top of all that, there's the speculated rumor of character(s) dying. At the top of the list being Cynder. You don't kill of the formerly-evil ally. It's horribly cliché and would just ruin the game's story in my opinion.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#22 Posted: 02:10:52 15/09/2008
I think they'll probably kill off Ignitus or Cynder just to "make the story better" while it'll probably ruin it, another reason why I think this game isn't gonna meet expectations
---
#23 Posted: 02:28:25 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
And on top of all that, there's the speculated rumor of character(s) dying. At the top of the list being Cynder. You don't kill of the formerly-evil ally. It's horribly cliché and would just ruin the game's story in my opinion.

Grr, Cynder can't die. Cliche' at most. I agree.
---
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#24 Posted: 14:59:22 15/09/2008
This game will be AWSOME i cant wait to get it! smilie smilie smilie
Crashdude55 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1090
#25 Posted: 15:21:13 15/09/2008
me too! it will be great! smilie
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#26 Posted: 00:50:46 16/09/2008
If I can have fun with the old Dragonrage game then I will have a ball with this one.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me