Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Legend of the Golden Eagle (Animal RP. Still accepting!!)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Legend of the Golden Eagle (Animal RP. Still accepting!!) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#201 Posted: 22:03:52 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Marahute flew back to where Sayan and Nero were. She looked down. "Nero......Scratch left."
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#202 Posted: 00:53:38 19/11/2013
"That is likely my fault," Sayan said... looking at Marahute. "If I hadn't showed up, he would have likely stayed.," the leopard continued.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#203 Posted: 01:42:45 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"No it wasn't your fault Sayan." Marahute said. "It was his choice and his choice alone."
---
SC
#204 Posted: 03:33:57 19/11/2013
"You're wrong.," Sayan said as he shook his head. "If it wasn't for my decision to intervene, he would have rescued you... not me. He would have received that which he greatly desired and I would have moved on. I should be the one leaving right now, not he." the leopard let out his guilt and regret to Marahute.
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 13:06:53 19/11/2013 by redwes
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#205 Posted: 07:43:58 19/11/2013
Meanwhile, nearly five miles from there, Scratch resumed his journey. He was having a very hard time thinking what he should do next. He remember hearing about a civet opening a haven very far away, and wished he could do something as big and special as that. He was firm though. He was sure he would find his own way, but right now, the best thing to do was to get far away from there in case the hunter was looking for him yet again.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#206 Posted: 17:03:37 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile Bronos was planning another plan to recapture Marahute. "Well Killer ready to recapture the eagle again?"

Killer noded his head and grind.

"Right then come-on get into the capture truck we're going hunting!." Bronos said.

Killer quickly got into the truck and sat down in the passenger seat.

Bronos got in the truck and speed off to where he last saw Marahute.
---
SC
#207 Posted: 17:20:41 19/11/2013
All of the sudden, Scratch stopped abruptly in his tracks. He just found another goal, abet a dangerous one. "Wait a minute. That hunter... Cronos was it? He is still out there! He still represents a threat to Marahute and many other animals." he realized, feeling as a coward for running away. Although he doubted he could kill him, Scratch's mind was full of a daring, deadly idea; if only he could do what he always did to his enemies, peck their eyes out and render them blind for life. Oh but that alone was dangerous, and he still had that big, deadly pet reptile. He needed a plan...
---
#208 Posted: 04:31:34 20/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
"You're wrong.," Sayan said as he shook his head. "If it wasn't for my decision to intervene, he would have rescued you... not me. He would have received that which he greatly desired and I would have moved on. I should be the one leaving right now, not he." the leopard let out his guilt and regret to Marahute.

"No no one will be leaving this time." Bronos's voice came out from behind them. He got out a tranquilizer gun and shot both Marahute and Sayan with it.

"SAYAN GET ON MY BACK!!" Marahute said as she pulled out the tranquilizer dart.
---
SC
#209 Posted: 05:07:06 20/11/2013
OOC: Bronos understands animals? I thought Marahute was the only one able to speak human smilie

"Ugh, this is so hard... I know! I need to get that big lizard away from the hunter first. He looked like a meat eater, so if just maybe I can get it away from the hunter..." Scratch thought out loud, believing that if he was able to get meat to lure the lizard away from Bronos, he could get to the hunter then. But the hunter wasn't that stupid, so Scratch must wait for his pet to be far away from him. Little did he knew that miles away, some big trouble was happening...
---
#210 Posted: 05:22:30 20/11/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Quote: redwes

"No no one will be leaving this time." Bronos's voice came out from behind them. He got out a tranquilizer gun and shot both Marahute and Sayan with it.

"SAYAN GET ON MY BACK!!" Marahute said as she pulled out the tranquilizer dart.

"Great!... Why must he return?!...," Sayan thought aloud as he quickly got on Marahute's back. He then proceeded to pull out his own tranquilizer dart. However, those dreaded darts were especially effective on his kind. "I hate those things," he mumbled as he began to feel drowsy.
---
#211 Posted: 05:33:05 20/11/2013
"Okay okay... let's see now... a fish? No, it has to be meat... something easy to catch." Scratch kept thinking, having a rat in mind for the hunt. Oh but they were tough. If only there was somebody to help him...
---
#212 Posted: 20:44:37 20/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Marahute quickly flew off as fast as she could but shortly after she began to feel the effects of the tranquilizer. "Sayan be ready for a bumpy landing because this tranquilizer is starting to effect me." Marahute said then she flew as fast as she could to where she last saw Scratch hopping that he was near by.
---
SC
#213 Posted: 00:38:02 21/11/2013
"Excuse me sir, can I have a little of that?" Scratch asked to a falcon who had just caught a rather old rat. With a chuckle and a look to the puny owl, the falcon was actually kind enough to lend him a piece of meat, believing the little guy couldn't hunt on his own "That you sir." he politely said, leaving the place before the falcon regretted the kindness.

Now with a little bait, now all he needed to do is find something to pull it off with. Little did he knew that it was now less than a mile the commotion that was happening between Marahute and the hunter.
---
#214 Posted: 03:09:24 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Marahute's vision began to get blurry and she was beginning to fall lower and lower. She got so low that she was beginning to clip the tops of a few trees. They were coming up on a small pond. "Sa-Sayan jump off when I say jump! I'm going to drop you into the wa-water!" Marahute said. "Re-Ready.............Jump!"
---
SC
#215 Posted: 03:19:00 21/11/2013
Sayan nodded, proceeding to jump on que. His vision also began to get blurry as he landed in the water. Soon after, he was unconscious.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:45:13 22/11/2013 by redwes
#216 Posted: 04:09:09 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Marahute then blacked out and hit some trees breaking some branches off them. She came to a crash landing nearby where Scratch was. When she hit the ground it kicked up dust and some small rocks.
---
SC
#217 Posted: 00:45:06 22/11/2013
Scratch managed to hear the sound of splashing water, but didn't give it much importance. However, things went different when he heard a rumple and some flying dirt. "What in the world!?" he wondered, heading to the crash.
"Marahute? No, she can't be here..." he stated, extremely scared. Seeing her lie down like that disturbed him, however, he was smart enough not to approach her. There was no doubt, Bronos was after her again, and if Scratch approached her, Bronos was surely going to see him if the hunter was on his way to retrieve her. That was an unexpected turn of events. Now he must really put his plan in motion, hoping he wouldn't make any critical mistakes...
---
#218 Posted: 01:16:17 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Marahute was unconscious from the tranquilizer.

Far off in the distance a engine could be heard.
---
SC
#219 Posted: 01:31:18 22/11/2013
"I knew that jackass was nearby." Scratch bitterly said, hiding inside a tall hollow tree. He was to remain there to study the hunter's movement and wait for the perfect oportunity for his plan to take action. He only hoped that his lizard pet would leave his side long enough for him to lure him to the cliff near the river...
---
#220 Posted: 03:15:15 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Then Bronos's capture truck came over a small hill and stoped nearby. "Heh! You give one heak of a fight but this time no one is here to save you. He said as he got out a net and layed it across the ground next to Marahute. He then moved her onto the net and used his capture truck's crane to lift her into the back. "Killer go retrieve our little furry friend that landed in the water. The tranquilizer should of kicked in by now."

Killer then jumped out of the truck and stuck out his forked tung (like a lizard does) he stoped for a moment smelling Scratch's sent. He slowly walked to the hollow tree Scratch was in.

"KILLER! GET YOUR BIG LIZARD BUT MOVEING!" Bronos hissed.

Killer cowarded whe Bronos yelled at him and quickly went to retrieve Sayan.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:52:38 22/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#221 Posted: 03:50:33 22/11/2013
"That son of a... he has a very potent smell." Scratch whispered, scared to death when the lizard nearly spotted him. But he had an idea; using the dirt and some dead leaves around the insides of the tree, he covered himself. Though he was worried that wouldn't be enough to cover his smell, he needed something stronger, like feces. As disgusted as he was with the idea, he knew it was the best way to cover his smell. However, he needed to wait for the hunter to leave to go after the lizard...
---
#222 Posted: 04:09:38 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Bronos then waited for Killer to get back. He put a cargo net over Marahute to keep her from sliding off the truck. Bronos looked at Marahute with big eyes. He put his hand on her head. "I finally did it. I finally captured you after 10 years of searching and tracking you. I finally did it!"

Killer was nearly to where Sayan was he found Sayan on the shore of the small pond and he slid himself under Sayan and put Sayan on his back. He then slowly made his way back to Bronos.
---
SC
#223 Posted: 04:49:10 22/11/2013
"I can't wait this long." Scratch commented in a very quiet voice. He then noticed that the foliage of the three was very thick. With the piece of rat meat in his beak, carefully and quietly, he left the hole, covering himself with the thick foliage and using his claws to climb and avoid the fluttering of this wings could give away his position. After getting high and behind the tree, he swiftly flew towards the river, hoping that the brief flutter was ignored by the hunter as a typical bird flying around. Studying and finally finding a small liana, he continued...
---
#224 Posted: 05:51:46 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Man you're one heavy cat ain't ya?" Killer said to himself. "Man that lazy human could of at least helped to find this guy."
---
SC
#225 Posted: 06:03:29 22/11/2013
"...Oh, so that... leopard is caught as well. Well let's see now... oh right." Scratch then said to himself, remembering that he had to cover his smell. It wasn't that hard, since he found what appeared to be those of a dog. Maybe it wasn't a dog exactly, but who cared. Disgusted but sure, he briefly rolled around it, making sure that his stench would cover and protect him in case he was discovered. Now with all that settled, he waited for the lizard to get out of the water. Hopefully, once he started to chase the meat, Sayan would fall off his back...
---
#226 Posted: 17:19:07 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Killer then swam to the shore and proceeded to make his way back to Bronos slowly but shurly.
---
SC
#227 Posted: 23:44:02 22/11/2013
Now it was his chance; with Killer distracted by his goal, Scratch put his plan into motion. The was a waterfall nearby, he could hear it. With the piece of rat meat and camouflaged with dirt, leaves and feces, the little owl tied the bait to the small liana, throwing it very near to where the lizard was heading. The sound of it when it hit the leaves or the meat's smell would be enough to get his attention. A waterfall meant a cliff, so Scratch could lure it to it and hopefully, fall it it's death...
---
#228 Posted: 00:01:10 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Killer heard the meat hit the ground he saw it had been torn off of something. He was cautious he had a feeling it was that owl again. "I know you're out their owl. Don't worry I'm not going to attack you." Killer said.
---
SC
#229 Posted: 00:14:47 23/11/2013
Not as stupid as he looks, but neither am I. The owl said in his mind, not believing one bit the lizard's claims. So he knew he was there already, who cared? Scratch immediately pulled the meat and hide it behind some nearby bushes, knowing that whether Killer suspected him or not, he trusted that the lizard's hunting instincts were going to kick off soon enough...
---
#230 Posted: 01:40:33 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"God I hate that human! He beats me and orders me around all day just for his little hunting hobby." He spat. "Bah, humans can never be trusted." He put Sayan down. "Here have your friend here I'm done working for that human." He said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:54 23/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#231 Posted: 17:24:02 24/11/2013
Scratch wondered if it was a trick, so he in no way let his guard down just yet. He knew reptiles could be deceitful, so he didn't let his presence known. Only if Killer left, very far far away then he will help out Sayan...
---
#232 Posted: 21:54:54 24/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Killer then left the area never to be seen.

Meanwhile........

"Where is that useless lizard?" Bronos said to himself.
---
SC
#233 Posted: 22:41:58 24/11/2013
Scratch carefully approached Sayan, believing the lizard was around waiting to ambush him. "Alright you! Don't try anything, or I'll rip your eyes and snout out." the owl said menacingly, walking with one open claw, ready to attack anything that approached him, oblivious to the fact that he probably went away...
---
#234 Posted: 23:37:30 24/11/2013 | Topic Creator
No answer came except the chatter of birds.
---
SC
#235 Posted: 02:53:36 25/11/2013
"Hmm... maybe he did left, but I am not letting my guard down yet." Scratch said, putting his claws down but still acting defensive. "You! Whiskers! You overgrown house cat, wake up!" Scratch squealed, pulling Sayan's whiskers with his claws and hitting him on the head with his wing...
---
#236 Posted: 03:31:24 25/11/2013
Sayan remained motionless, as the tranquilizer was in full effect.
---
#237 Posted: 04:00:59 25/11/2013
"Ugh this is unbelievable! You stupid spotted freak!" Scratch furiously said, grabbing Sayan by his shoulders and pulling him, though only barely managing to move an inch. "This is hopeless. He's too heavy." he claimed, believing that if he was as big as a horned owl, he could have moved him. He needed another plan;

He immediately started grabbing leaves, dirt and twigs and began covering Sayan's body until he merged very well with the surroundings. Now that he wasn't visually exposed, he needed to go rescue Marahute. He couldn't wait for Sayan to wake up. The hunter was probably far away by now, so he started flying towards the direction his car headed...
---
#238 Posted: 21:07:00 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Bronos then drove off without Killer. He then went to a very dark, intimateing, and emence cave that had stilagtites and stilagemights hanging from its entrance. He drove in and put Marahute in a large cage connected to a crane hook and suspended the cage over a large drop off. "There now you won't escape this time my feathered friend."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:29:20 30/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#239 Posted: 23:32:55 25/11/2013
Scratch manage to hear the sound of the engine, but the thicket of the forest was too much to point out where it was exactly. Unwilling to search for too long and waste all his energy, he did something he never done before; ask around...
---
#240 Posted: 00:12:26 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Nero saw the comotion and rushed to find Scratch. "Scratch!! Scratch! Where are you?!"
---
SC
#241 Posted: 01:16:41 29/11/2013
Scratch landed near the small rodent. "Now you decide to appear!? What a friend you turned out to be. Marahute's been captured again and here I am, as the one saving her. ME! I had to save even that stupid Sayan." Scratch complained, forgetting even that Nero existed, being too concentrated on the task at hand...
---
#242 Posted: 02:39:29 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I've been searching for her sense she disappeared this morning!" Nero said.
---
SC
#243 Posted: 20:34:04 29/11/2013
"Weren't you with her like... the entire time? Seriously, look at you! How can you miss someone like her?" Scratch scolded him, big time...
---
#244 Posted: 20:39:20 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"No when she left she took me off her head and let me sleep with Sayan. Speaking of which where is Sayan? Did he get captured?" Nero asked.
---
SC
#245 Posted: 21:27:21 29/11/2013
"He almost was, but I saved him. He was hit by a dart, and is sleeping like a cub. I hid him near the river." Scratch explained, not even mentioning the lizard to sound more heroic. "Now it's up to find Marahute, though I doubt it will be easy. That stupid hunter probably has a new hiding place, and it won't be so easy to fool him." he analyzed, thinking of a plan, as usual...
---
#246 Posted: 14:24:11 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I know this place like the back of my paw. So lets try to think the way Bronos does; Where would he most likely hide?" Nero said.
---
SC
#247 Posted: 15:35:02 30/11/2013
"It's most likely another cave. Last time, it was a pretty creepy, dangerous cave, and there is no doubt that he will use a similar place." Scratch resumed, believing Bronos wouldn't use the same place... or would he?
"I wonder... is he using the same cave? It can be possible, since he may believe that we wouldn't search the same place. I kinda remember where it was, and if he isn't there, then I'll let you do the tracking." the owl then explained, hoping that he wouldn't need Nero at all.
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#248 Posted: 15:37:22 30/11/2013
name: Roark
Appearance, lithe, with dandeolion colored fur, and pich black spots
Personality: Smart, l0ves -puzzles andi9s slightly arragont
Species: Cheetah
Stoory: Was told abot Marahute by hisn prey, so he spaired it and began to look for the great eagle
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#249 Posted: 16:39:09 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved!

"No he knows we know where his old cave is but you're right we should check there first." Nero said. "And if he's there we'll have to be more careful this time because I'm shure he'll be ready for us this time.

Meanwhile.........

Marahute began to wake up she tryed to stand but fell down feeling that she was in the net. "Wh-where am I?"

"Well look who finally woke up." Bronos said as he stepped out from the shadows.

"Let me out Bronos!!" Marahute demanded.

"Not a chance bird brain! Just keep quiet and let me get some people up here to get you." Bronos said.

"I'll get freejust like always!" She said.

"Keep dreaming my feathered friend we're far away from your friends." He said as he laughed hysterically.
---
SC
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#250 Posted: 17:06:29 30/11/2013
Roark stoos outside of the mine. HE had finally located it. But, the Cheetah decided to prepare more and more before attempting the challenge
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me