Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Legend of the Golden Eagle (Animal RP. Still accepting!!)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Legend of the Golden Eagle (Animal RP. Still accepting!!) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#151 Posted: 00:32:05 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: never mind. I was thinking of something else. Lol!
---
SC
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#152 Posted: 00:36:41 29/10/2013
Name: Epsilon
Appearnce: https://www.google.ca/search?q...w=1920&bih=1109 Anything Non-Looney Tunes here
Personality: Very tempremental
Species: Tasmanian devil
Strength: very strong and fastr
Weakness: will not listen to anyone else
Story: Nee to workl on duis
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#153 Posted: 01:02:27 29/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Finnish your story then you're approved. smilie
---
SC
#154 Posted: 01:51:37 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Bump!
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#155 Posted: 02:50:34 03/11/2013
OOC: Can we continue now?
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#156 Posted: 17:28:13 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yep!

"Marahute you think Scratch will ever learn to be grateful for the little things?" Nero asked.

"I don't know Nero but time will tell. Tomorrow we have to find a new home away from Bronos." Marahute said.
---
SC
#157 Posted: 17:53:12 03/11/2013
After bullying some very grouchy bats, Scratch decided to play around a large crowd of fireflies. "Oh yeah, nothing better than this. You guys understand me. And why do I have to depend of that big, bulky, stubborn eagle to make my kind special? Tomorrow morning, I am going t find another goal, and my species will finally be recognized." Scratch said, making up his mind. He didn't want to see Nero or Marahute ever again, believing that it was a waste of time trying to convince Marahute to recognize his courage.
---
#158 Posted: 18:02:33 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"You don't have to wait very long my feathered friend." A voice from nowhere came. Then a net came out from the bushes and got Scratch. Then Bronos came out of the bushes.
---
SC
#159 Posted: 18:13:05 03/11/2013
"You again? You big piece of bipedal garbage don't have anything better to do!?" an irritated Scratch yelled. Getting caught twice in one day? That really wasn't his day. "That's it! I am going to get out of here and peck your eyes out you..." Scratch screamed, not finishing his sentence and infuriated with the hunter. He then used both of his beak and his claws to try and break free...
---
#160 Posted: 18:24:56 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Go ahead try and escap but you'll never get out for that net is made of steel." Bronos said.
---
SC
#161 Posted: 18:37:28 03/11/2013
"Bleah, I can taste the iron." a tired Scratch complained, but then he had another idea. "If this big jerk think I can't get out of here, he's dreaming." the puny owl said, and nearly as quickly as a gopher, he started to dig the ground below him as fast as he could, hoping that the hunter was too dim-witted to realize what was he doing...
---
#162 Posted: 22:23:48 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Stupid owl you think I wouldn't be prepared for that trick?" He laughed. Then a huge komodo dragon walked up beside Bronos. "Go get him Killer!"

Killer then went after Scratch. He stuck his head down the hole Scratch made trying to get him. Then a screech of a eagle could be heard and Killer's head quickly pulled out of the hole.

Bronos looked up to see Marahute had Killer in her claws.

"You leave Scratch alone Bronos!!" Marahute said pinning Killer down.

"No!! Please don't hurt him!" Bronos said.

"Leave Scratch alone and I'll let your lizard go unharmed." She said.

Bronos thought for a moment then took the net off the hole Scratch was in. "Get out of there you pest! Go back to feathered head over there!" He said.
---
SC
#163 Posted: 02:43:54 04/11/2013
Scratch took a few seconds to actually understand what just happened. After coming to his senses, he went behind Marahute and waited for the hunter and his pesky pet to leave once and for all.
---
#164 Posted: 00:57:26 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Marahute looked at Scratch. "Are you okay?"
---
SC
#165 Posted: 05:33:10 05/11/2013
"And who asked you to interfere? You are such a show-off." Scratch commented in his rude, arrogant, ungrateful self. His pride was bigger than the mighty eagle himself, and being a hermit inside his own family gave him a sour personality and a lack for care.
---
#166 Posted: 06:11:25 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Would you rather me leave and let Bronos and his smelly lizard get you?" Marahute said. "Speaking of which get out of here Brono!"

"You haven't seen the last of me!" He and Killer then ran off.
---
SC
#167 Posted: 14:52:49 05/11/2013
"Well, they are gone. Honestly, I don't know how you let yourself get caught by that jerk. I got caught very easily, but just look at me. A cockroach is bigger than me. That's why I wanted to rescue you, so that through you, the world could see that a Long-whiskered owl is special, even with our size getting in the way. But... who knew you had to me so annoyingly stubborn and expect me to change and stop being myself in order to convince you? Oh well, my fault for wasting my time. That stupid leopard would have rescued you anyway. Today at dawn, I am going to leave this hell and find myself another goal." the small bird explained.

He expressed himself, finally letting out all that speech he planned overnight, and still as ungrateful as ever. Marahute was free, so he had no goal. Besides, leaving that place, far away from that smelly hunter seemed like the best plan so far. He was tired of seeing that sick-minded jerk all the time, and the same went to Marahute, Sayan and Nero.
---
#168 Posted: 20:50:22 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Is that all?" Marahute asked very surprised. "Listen Scratch size doesn't determine strength or greatness, it's the size of their heart and courage to do things right." She explained. "When I saw how hard you were trying to save me I knew right there that you have that great courage and heart inside of you. You have one of the biggest hearts that I've ever seen in a very long time Scratch."
---
SC
#169 Posted: 21:50:07 05/11/2013
After hearing this, Scratch just rebuffed. "Here you go again, with all that heart and sentimental silliness. The last time I showed any kind of softness it didn't end well, so stop lecturing me about any heart!" Scratch said in a rather irritated voice, possibly hinting a tragic past experience. He didn't mentioned anything about the courage, since he kinda liked being told that he had it.
---
#170 Posted: 22:36:43 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"You always had great courage Scratch." Marahute said. She sensed something Scratch wasn't telling her. "Your past is bothering you isn't it?" She said gently putting her wing over Scratch.
---
SC
#171 Posted: 02:58:50 06/11/2013
"Oh, so my ill attitude isn't enough for you, now you want to know about my personal life! Seriously, that's none of your business. I know you mean well miss eagle, but you just gotta learn not to butt in into people's lives like this. I am the way I m miss eagle, and you just have to accept it. It's the life I chose, and I am happy about it. Not you, nor that meddling leopard, or even that wandering whisker you call friend will make me change!" Scratch then confessed, but his irritating voice turned more into anxiety, breaking up at some points. He had a very hard life, but wanted to keep it a secret from everybody.
---
#172 Posted: 04:24:18 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Then I won't." Marahute said. "You see I have my reasons for acting the way I am. I was testing you Scratch." She said. "This is exactly what I wanted to hear from you. To earn respect you must first stand up for your ideals and truths and not let anyone tell you otherwise."
---
SC
#173 Posted: 01:12:55 07/11/2013
Scratch was ready for anything but that. He was sure that Marahute wanted him to change one way or another, but didn't expected her to say that. He softened his heart a little bit. "Well... finally you understand something." was his only reponse to that.

"But... I am still leaving. Hopefully, you won't get caught again, and I still need to find me another goal in life. "he then explained, believing that life was to find different goals every time another is accomplished, and still firm in his decision to leave or either way, he won't find a true, permanent purpose in life.
---
#174 Posted: 01:35:07 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"You already have found another goal." Marahute said.
---
SC
#175 Posted: 02:19:34 07/11/2013
"Oh stop speaking in riddles to me ma'am! It's very annoying!" Scratch yelled, returning to his irritated self. He didn't like riddles, nor to be teased, and he felt both. Was Marahute just toying with him, or did she find him another goal out of nowhere? Whatever the case, he was still annoyed.
---
#176 Posted: 02:28:05 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"It was no riddle." Marahute said. "What I was saying that you've already found you're next goal. It's helping other animals that are in danger." She said. "You have a great talent in helping others including your species. I help others around the world. Take Nero for example I saved him from a dangerous poacher and he and I have been friends ever sense." She explained.
---
SC
#177 Posted: 02:51:19 07/11/2013
"A poacher was after that runt? Oh boy, humans are more desperate than I though, now only hunting is not a hobby to them, but a sick necessity." Scratch exclaimed, now more disgusted with humans than before. He then realized what he just called Nero, and before he could get a scold, he continued the conversation;
"Helping others is not my call. I was doing it for you because... well... you were just an exception. I have dreams and ambitions of my own, and I won't be able to complete them if I ran around helping others. That's no problem to you of course. Look at you! Your flight could cover space in an hour what would take me a whole day." Scratch then explained, maybe exaggerating a little, but making his point clear.
---
#178 Posted: 03:11:08 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I believe you can do anything but if you truly wish to go on a journey on your own I can't stop you. Marahute said. "But I also help protect the animals from poachers"
---
SC
#179 Posted: 03:35:55 07/11/2013
Was Marahute using reverse psychology against him? That she won't stop him? Cause if she was, it was working. Now Scratch didn't want to leave as much as he wanted before. Nevertheless, he decided to remain firm on his decision.

"I'm leaving Marahute. If I linger here, that hunter will surely strike again. He has it against me!" he resumed, calling the eagle by her name for the first time, and also remembering how he was caught not once, but twice. "I will go far away from here, hopefully a place where he could never find me. And you should do the same." the owl then recommended, remembering the hunter''s first priority was the huge eagle.
---
#180 Posted: 03:52:13 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm shur he'll try to capture me again but I know he won't be back for awhile." Marahute said.
---
SC
#181 Posted: 04:45:21 07/11/2013
Scratch wasn't as sure, but feeling tired, he decided to et a few hours sleep before the sun came up. "Better sleep a while." he said, landing on a nearby branch.
---
#182 Posted: 05:00:13 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"You're right. I'll stay here with you." Marahute said as she layed down beneath Scratch
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#183 Posted: 05:11:33 07/11/2013
Elsewhere, Sayan was already asleep and had missed all the excitement. His sleep was not very restful, however, as the "rescue" had reminded him of his prior experience(s).
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:12:28 07/11/2013 by redwes
#184 Posted: 01:01:52 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The next day the sun rose and Marahute was sunning herself in the rays of the morning sun.
---
SC
#185 Posted: 14:15:06 16/11/2013
By the time the sun had risen, Scratch had already leaved the group. He knew that the longer he stayed, the more he wouldn't want to leave. "Well miss Marahute, I'm off. Better not have yourself caught again." he said to himself while flying. He was very high up, and wanted too make sure he was as far away from the hunter as possible. That sick human had something against him so early, and he wondered why...
---
#186 Posted: 18:41:44 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well Scratch I hope you change your mind on my offer but I can't force you so I give you good luck." Marahute said. "Wait!! Before you go I want you to have one of my feathers." She said as she plucked one of her feathers out.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#187 Posted: 22:01:18 16/11/2013
Elsewhere, Sayan was waking up from his slumber. He hoped that he would be able to sleep peacefully one day, but that was not his current concern.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#188 Posted: 23:35:16 16/11/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Well Scratch I hope you change your mind on my offer but I can't force you so I give you good luck." Marahute said. "Wait!! Before you go I want you to have one of my feathers." She said as she plucked one of her feathers out.

Scratch was both upset yet surprisingly amused about the eagle's presence "Are you following me? Seriously lady, can't you take a hint? I want to be alone. And thanks, but I don't need your feather." Scratch commented, returning to his harsh, bitter personality. He hated when someone followed him.
---
#189 Posted: 02:54:11 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I wasn't following you at all just wanted to give you a gift." Marahute said.
---
SC
#190 Posted: 15:01:25 17/11/2013
To give him a gift, the way do do it was if Marahute followed him, so Scratch was very upset about the lying, however, he tried to keep as polite and gentle as possible. "Well, it's very kind of you miss Marahute, but like I told you before, I don't need it..." Scratch explained, wanting to tell more, but stopped. Only a few seconds later, for some reason he started to feel bad about rejecting the gift, though he didn't quite knew why...
---
#191 Posted: 16:56:46 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I sense that there is something you want to tell me." Marahute said.
---
SC
#192 Posted: 19:20:03 17/11/2013
"It's nothing to concern you. Why do you insist so much? Where I come from, you only care for yourself. Nobody butts in your life, nobody follows you, greets you or even asks you how you're doing. Everyone's on their own. No one bothers about anyone else's problem, and even less offer help." Scratch then explained, finding Marahute's constant will to help both strange and annoying.
---
#193 Posted: 23:23:03 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well I care for your safety and I greet you this morning and I even ask how you were doing. If you think that I don't care you're wrong. I care for your safety and well being." Marahute said.
---
SC
#194 Posted: 03:26:02 18/11/2013
Having quite enough, Scratch flew in front of Marahute. He wanted to land somewhere but decided to keep moving, even if Marahute won't leave him alone.
"Now listen lady, the deal was for me to rescue and in exchange let everyone know my specie's importance. But now that you are free, and you still won't leave me in peace. This has gone far enough! If I had known that the stupid leopard was gonna rescue you, I would have find myself another goal, and I wouldn't have met you and have and have you with all this senseless care! I don't need no babysitter, so do the world a favor and LEAVE ME ALONE! Return to your rodent friend and your feline rescuer and let me enjoy life as much as I can!"

After Scratch finished, he realized that his words were harsh and even a little cruel, but this time, he didn't care. He was trying so hard to harden his heart. It was already hurt once, and he refused to have that happen again.
---
#195 Posted: 04:01:05 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Marahute was a little hurt by Scratch's harsh words and she stoped in mid-flight and hovered. She looked sadden.
---
SC
#196 Posted: 04:25:51 18/11/2013
Scratch continued on his way, though very surprised that those words actually hurt her. He stopped mid flight and looked back at her. He continued once more, but hesitated again. After a few ups and downs, he landed besides Marahute "Listen, I...I apologize for my rudeness, alright? It wasn't my intention to make you feel this bad... but... it's just so hard to me to comprehend why do you care so much. Why so stubborn in the matter? If there is one thing I learned, is to care for nobody and your heart will never get hurt." he said to her in very calm words, finally letting out the reason why he refused to have love and friendship be part of his life.
---
#197 Posted: 16:04:24 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: MAN!! X( I had a good reply but a stupid power outage erased it!! X(

"It's ok Scratch I understand you had your reasons." Marahute said.
---
SC
#198 Posted: 16:48:06 18/11/2013
ooc: Too bad. I would have love to see that.

With all that settled, Scratch felt less guilty, and hoping that Marahute finally understood, he flew away, hoping to maybe see her again someday, but not soon. He was just a little fond of her, but didn't want to care too much, so he decided that leaving far away was the best idea at the time.
---
#199 Posted: 20:40:26 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hope to see you again Scratch." Marahute called after Scratch.
---
SC
#200 Posted: 21:29:26 18/11/2013
After a while, Scratch looked behind him to see if Marahute was following him. Turned out she wasn't. This was both a relief and a disappointment. Having someone that cared felt good, but he knew that he had to throw away the feeling. After a few minutes of flight, Scratch stopped to rest. Finally his solitary nomad life returned, and the legendary eagle was safe... though he started to feel angry because he didn't accomplish the goal himself, and wondered so greatly if Marahute was going to acknowledged him.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me