Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Legend of the Golden Eagle (Animal RP. Still accepting!!)
First | Page 2 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Legend of the Golden Eagle (Animal RP. Still accepting!!) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8720
#51 Posted: 21:28:05 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Nero then lead them to Bronos hideout. "Be careful there are many traps."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#52 Posted: 21:31:42 05/10/2013
OOC: I'm here. Sorry it took so long.

Name: Scratch
Appearance: http://birdingblogs.com/2011/G...ird-photography
Personality: He is very spunky and easily irritated. He despises his small size, something that he is constantly complaining about. Although mean, he is noble deep inside, and never intends harm on purpose unless somebody harms him first.
Species: Long-whiskered owlet
Strength: His very sharp claws can cause serious harm, especially since his main target are the eyes. He is also very stealthy.
Weakness: Due to his arrogance, he is prone to error and trouble. He usually rush to battle without even thinking things through.
Story: He hates being the species he is, and wished to be the great Horned Owl. He is sort of an outcast even to his family, which is why he abandoned them when he heard the legend of the Great Eagle, hoping that this mythical creature would help him prove his importance.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:33:02 05/10/2013 by Felines
#53 Posted: 21:47:14 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved!!
---
SC
#54 Posted: 00:31:57 06/10/2013
OOC: Please, could you give me a recap so that I can integrate my character?
---
#55 Posted: 01:16:14 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Nothing much but Nero round up some others to help him to rescue his friend the great golden eagle and now they are near Bronos the poachers hideout where he is keeping the great golden eagle.
---
SC
#56 Posted: 02:16:19 06/10/2013
OOC: Alright, thanks.

"Aaaarg! Come back here and fight like a bug!!!!" a loud, rather irritating voice said from somewhere. Whatever it was, it was evident it was very angry. The voice echoes in the woods almost like thunder...
---
#57 Posted: 12:29:02 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Huh? Who said that?" Nero asked confused.
---
SC
#58 Posted: 18:32:21 06/10/2013
"Oh darn it all! It's so hard to get a decent meal these days." the voice said, still irritated and echoing. From a distance, a large menacing shadow from the creature could be seen...
---
#59 Posted: 19:51:31 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Nero saw the menacing shadow. He was a little afraid but he gathered up his courage and stepped forward. "Show yourself coward!"
---
SC
#60 Posted: 20:22:36 06/10/2013
"Is someone addressing me?" the voice replied, going towards the one that called. The shadow went bigger, but once the owner showed himself, everyone could see that it was nothing but a puny little owl, just barely bigger than Nero himself.
"Now you got some guts kid. You better butt out and mind your own business." the angry-looking little owl said, obviously upset of being called a coward by somebody who didn't even knew him, and surprisingly was even a little smaller than him.
---
#61 Posted: 21:01:12 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh sorry for the intrusion on what ever you were doing; It's not like we're on a rescue mission or something." Nero said.
---
SC
#62 Posted: 02:24:48 08/10/2013
But Scratch wasn't stupid. He knew when somebody contradicted, and since Nero spoke of a rescue mission, then that must be the reason why he's there. "Aaah, so you are here for that big, legendary eagle, don't you? Well forget it kid! I am rescuing that eagle and my species will finally come through." he confessed, realizing too late that he was divulging too much information about himself...
---
#63 Posted: 04:30:22 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Um first of all whodo you think you are to say she's yours to rescue alone? Second just how do you plan to rescue her concerting your size? And third she has a name! Her name is Marahute and she's my friend." Nero said.
---
SC
#64 Posted: 16:19:36 08/10/2013
"Aww, well isn't that toughing?" the little owl vulgarly said. "You got some nerve raising your voice at me like that. Be grateful that I'm not a bigger owl, or I would have eaten you on sight." Scratch then said, hoping to both intimate and offend Nero.
---
#65 Posted: 19:28:28 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Don't try to intimate me. You don't scare me because I've meet much bigger animals than you!" Nero said in a cocky tone.
---
SC
#66 Posted: 22:54:37 08/10/2013
"Oh boy listen to yourself. Look here twerp, nature's cruelest at his work." Scratch said, showing it's puny body. "Not only am I the most endangered owl in the world, I also happen to be the smallest. Nobody takes us seriously, oh but just wait and see! If I rescue that eagle, my species is finally going to get recognized, so you better stay out of my way!" Scratch then confessed, not minding now of divulging such delicate information to someone like Nero.
---
#67 Posted: 01:36:25 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"You think recognition is rewarded to you by doing some great feat?" Nero asked. "Recognition isn't earned by doing great feats or being the rarest bird or animal, recognition is earned by how big your heart is towards the ones you care for most. Recognition is never forced it is blessed by the courage, honor, and heart someone has." Nero said. "That's what the great golden eagle told me once."
---
SC
#68 Posted: 03:18:33 09/10/2013
"Oooh, so the great eagle is some sort of softie monk?" Scratch sarcastically said, not taking by heart what Nero just said. "Listen whiskers, friendship is for weaklings. They will only get in your way and slow you down in life." he then said, not taking seriously Nero's supposed friendship with the eagle.

"Once I rescue your... big friend, the only thing I want for exchange is for the eagle to tell everyone by whom she was rescued. Nothing else. Now if you excuse me, I got some lunch to fetch, so don't annoy me anymore!" Scratch then yelled, lurking around the tree he was standing on to continue his search for the bug he lost earlier...
---
#69 Posted: 03:44:53 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"No she is simply grateful for what she has." Nero said. "You could learn a thing or two about friendship from her." He said. A motor then could be heard in the distant. Nero's ears purked up. "Quickly we have to hide! It's the poacher!" He then went into a nearby hole to hide.
---
SC
#70 Posted: 03:57:49 09/10/2013
"So that's the human holding the eagle..." Scratch quietly said, getting inside the hole where the bug he was hunting ran off too. It was a little small even for him, but managed to squeeze inside. "Humans, and they say cockroaches and rats are plagues. Those stupid bumps don't realize that plagues is the synonym of them?" he complained quietly but in irritation, showing a deep hate for that bipedal creature...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8722
#71 Posted: 04:21:48 09/10/2013
Name: Sayan
Appearance: He's a young(ish) leopard [image] with a thick metal collar. His collar is made of Rhodium; the world's most valuable precious metal.
Personality: He is cautious, fearful, and has developed trust issues. Due to his collar, he wishes to avoid placing others in harm's way. As a result, he can be hard to befriend and might "disappear" if given the chance.
Species: Amur leopard
Strength: As a result of his lifestyle, he is fast and has become very observant.
Weakness: However, his cautious nature has caused him to lose potencial friends and he is generally afraid to ask for help. Furthermore, his collar attracts poachers and can put others in harm's way.
Story: For much of his life, Sayan was held in a zoo along with a female. They were potential mates, though the humans limited their interaction. For unknown reasons, she developed an life-threatening disease and the caretakers were forced to "put her to sleep." Sayan felt alone after this; blaming the humans for her death. He remained at that particular zoo 'till the humans decided to transfer him to another zoo. This is when he took his chance and escaped to the wild. He hoped to find another of his kind, so that he may no longer be alone. However, he got captured instead. He was sold to some wealthy Russian, collared, mistreated, and abused. Our of pure desperation, he escaped. He has since remained free, but only by constantly staying on the move and dodging various poachers. He soon learned that his valuable collar made him a target and began to seek out the legendary eagle he always heard about. He had hoped that this eagle would know how to remove his collar and finally free him from this burdon.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:32:40 09/10/2013 by redwes
#72 Posted: 04:30:29 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
As the sound of the motor got closer Nero just barley stuck his head out of the hole he was in. When he did the truck passed with the great golden eagle in the cage on the back of the truck. "Marahute!" Nero said.

The truck then stoped in front of a nearby cave. The poacher Bronos then stepped out of the truck and walked to the cage. "Well, well, well my feathered friend home sweet home." He said.

Marahute bashed the side of the cage with her wing. "You'll be sorry Bronos! Nero and his rescue party will free me and you'll never get what you want!" She said.

"Oh you'll soon give up, they always do. Your little friend can't stop me!" Bronos said as he got back into the truck.

Nero then saw his chance to get into Bronos's hide out and went for it. He quickly ran out of his hole and jumped onto the back of the truck.
---
SC
#73 Posted: 04:32:43 09/10/2013
OOC: Did Sayan move from the Haven to that forest? smilie
Nah, I am only kidding, though I didn't think somebody would use the same character from different RPs. I bet it's not uncommon, but you are the first I have seen to do that.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
As the sound of the motor got closer Nero just barley stuck his head out of the hole he was in. When he did the truck passed with the great golden eagle in the cage on the back of the truck. "Marahute!" Nero said.

The truck then stoped in front of a nearby cave. The poacher Bronos then stepped out of the truck and walked to the cage. "Well, well, well my feathered friend home sweet home." He said.

Marahute bashed the side of the cage with her wing. "You'll be sorry Bronos! Nero and his rescue party will free me and you'll never get what you want!" She said.

"Oh you'll soon give up, they always do. Your little friend can't stop me!" Bronos said as he got back into the truck.

Nero then saw his chance to get into Bronos's hide out and went for it. He quickly ran out of his hole and jumped onto the back of the truck.

"Well I'll be... does that eagle can talk to humans?" Scratch said confused, hearing their conversation. "So that little brat's name is Nero? So he was telling the truth..." he then said, finally believing that Nero was indeed that great eagle's friend, though admitting it with a little jealousy.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:39:56 09/10/2013 by Felines
#74 Posted: 04:36:02 09/10/2013
OOC: He's an alternate version, though I should probably change his name to differentiate him from the other. smilie
---
#75 Posted: 04:45:02 09/10/2013
OOC: Or... you could say that is a little misadventure he had before returning to the Haven smilie
---
#76 Posted: 04:50:52 09/10/2013
OOC: True. smilie I think I might do that. Thank-you for the suggestion.
---
#77 Posted: 05:03:12 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
Name: Sayan
Appearance: He's a young(ish) leopard [image] with a thick metal collar. His collar is made of Rhodium; the world's most valuable precious metal.
Personality: He is cautious, fearful, and has developed trust issues. Due to his collar, he wishes to avoid placing others in harm's way. As a result, he can be hard to befriend and might "disappear" if given the chance.
Species: Amur leopard
Strength: As a result of his lifestyle, he is fast and has become very observant.
Weakness: However, his cautious nature has caused him to lose potencial friends and he is generally afraid to ask for help. Furthermore, his collar attracts poachers and can put others in harm's way.
Story: For much of his life, Sayan was held in a zoo along with a female. They were potential mates, though the humans limited their interaction. For unknown reasons, she developed an life-threatening disease and the caretakers were forced to "put her to sleep." Sayan felt alone after this; blaming the humans for her death. He remained at that particular zoo 'till the humans decided to transfer him to another zoo. This is when he took his chance and escaped to the wild. He hoped to find another of his kind, so that he may no longer be alone. However, he got captured instead. He was sold to some wealthy Russian, collared, mistreated, and abused. Our of pure desperation, he escaped. He has since remained free, but only by constantly staying on the move and dodging various poachers. He soon learned that his valuable collar made him a target and began to seek out the legendary eagle he always heard about. He had hoped that this eagle would know how to remove his collar and finally free him from this burdon.

ooc: Approved! smilieP I use my OC dragon Icestorm in a lot of RPs. He's one of my favorite OCs. Also very cute picture! It made my day. smilie
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:18:50 09/10/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#78 Posted: 05:21:44 09/10/2013
OOC: Darin is my absolute favorite OC, if you can't tell. smilie ...and ty.

---

Misread post(s); disregard what used to reside here. Shall post again soon...
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 03:59:59 12/10/2013 by redwes
#79 Posted: 20:17:14 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hey Marahute. It's me Nero." He wispered through tha cage.

Marahute Looked at him with happiness. "Nero! You came back!!" She wispered back.

"Of course I came back for you." Nero said as he squeezed through the cage.
---
SC
#80 Posted: 00:22:09 11/10/2013
"Let's see, something pointy and long... oohh, perfect!" Scratch said while picking up a rather pointy piece of wood. He then approached the cage's lock and inserted the pointy wood into the keyhole. "Sorry to disturb the dear friends, but I am busting you outta here." he said to the eagle in a calm, yet bitter voice. He despised human-made structures and warm, sizzy reunions like that, so e wanted to get that over with... but the keyhole wasn't budging...
---
#81 Posted: 04:06:51 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Marahute looked at the small owl. "Huh? Who are you?"
---
SC
#82 Posted: 05:51:32 11/10/2013
"Let us leave the cheesy introductions last miss eagle. This is a major trouble you are in, and I need concentration." Scratch responded, giving a first bad impression that he didn't seem to care...
---
#83 Posted: 19:15:39 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well he isn't making a very good impression." Marahute said to Nero.

"I know he didn't make a very good impression on me either. Rather rude infact." Nero said to Marahute.
---
SC
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7357
#84 Posted: 22:38:23 11/10/2013
OOC: What happened?
#85 Posted: 23:07:34 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: nothing much except that they are currently trying to free Marahute.
---
SC
#86 Posted: 03:33:49 12/10/2013
OOC: My character Scratch and Nero are freeing the eagle after they had a long conversation.

Still trying to free the eagle, Scratch was still trying to use the pointy branch to open the cage, but after a hard try, the branch broke. "Darn it all. These humans are improving their stupid structures."Scratch said, complaining his failure. He then realized that only a man-made structure could open that keyhole. "I''ll be right back." he said to the duo, before flying off, cautiously searching that messy cave, looking for something pointy, if it was the key to the cage, then better.
---
#87 Posted: 03:58:49 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Bronos was sleeping in his chair with his hat over his eyes, He was snoring loudly. Dangling off his belt was the key to Marahute's cage.
---
SC
#88 Posted: 04:24:25 12/10/2013
Just outside the cave, someone else was approaching. It wasn't another human, but rather another animal. Having followed the truck, the feline peeked inside the cave. 'So the eagle has friends... if only I was that fortunate.,' the feline thought to himself. His eyes focused on the owl and he was pretty certain of its goal. His eyes immediate refocused on the poacher and down to the shiny object that could be a key. 'Rats... why must the key be there?!,' he further thought. As he moved his head and looked in the cave, the sunlight hit his metal collar at just the right angle and into the eyes of the frantic owl. This, he was unaware of.
---
#89 Posted: 05:06:11 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Get away from my cookie!" Bronos said in his sleep. He then grunted a little and then roled a little making the keys move just enough so that they are laying on his thigh.
---
SC
#90 Posted: 17:38:07 12/10/2013
"Ugh, that stupid human startled me!" Scratch said in a quiet matter, right when the harsh sunlight hit him right in the eye. "Sheesh, what the YAHHH!" he squealed, putting his wings right over his beak, hoping that the hunter didn't heard and wondering what the heck a leopard was doing there....
---
#91 Posted: 18:17:34 12/10/2013
Seeing this, the leopard quickly backed away from the cave and out of view. 'What was I thinking?!.' he thought to himself. He listened, hoping that the human wouldn't awake.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:22:20 12/10/2013 by redwes
#92 Posted: 18:40:45 12/10/2013
Scratch quickly hid himself behind barrels and boxes, slowly approaching the exit to talk to the leopard. "Why you big, stupid... don't you think you are looking for dinner in the wrong place?" he said to Sayan, believing he was hunting. Whether he was after him or the hunter, he didn't care. If he was after him, he was ready to defend himself at any cost, even if it was a lost fight...
---
#93 Posted: 18:52:22 12/10/2013
"I am not here to hunt, young one...," Sayan replied as he stepped back into view. "..and I would ADVISE getting back to rescuing your friend over there.," he said as he glanced at the key.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:56:59 12/10/2013 by redwes
#94 Posted: 19:16:58 12/10/2013
"...A key? Oh right, the eagle's key. Of course! Where else would he put it?" Scratch complained, irritated, but kinda grateful the leopard wasn't hunting. Still hiding behind the row of barrels and boxes, he slowly approached the hunter, watching him very carefully to make sure he wasn't waking up due to the previous noise...
---
#95 Posted: 05:43:45 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Bronos was still snoring but the noise woke him up and he was pretending to be asleep. He let his arm dangle from his char know someone or something had came for the golden eagle.
---
SC
#96 Posted: 06:51:26 13/10/2013
Sayan watched closely, hoping that the young owl would succeed. 'Please don't fail because of me...,' he thought to himself.
---
#97 Posted: 16:42:15 13/10/2013
"Holy! This human is uglier closer." Scratch whisper, more to himself than to Sayan. Unaware that the hunter was awake due to the previous noise, he slowly approached him, climbing to his chair. Holding his weight with one claw and grabbing the key with another, he went higher into the chair using his beak and other claw, hoping to get the key away from his neck...
---
#98 Posted: 23:51:02 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Suddenly Bronos grabed Scratch tight. "Well, well, well who do we have here?" He asked looking at Marahute. "A little rescue party? Some rescue party my feathered friend." He then looked at Scratch. "Well think you could sneak up on me huh?"
---
SC
#99 Posted: 02:55:31 14/10/2013
When the hunter grabbed the puny owl, he squealed very loud, probably too loud for someone his stature. However, it was more of surprise than of pain. Scratch had pretty good endurance, and when he came to his senses, he was more than just a little upset. "Why of all the lowlife cheaters! You poor excuse for a living being! Let me go!" the owl demanded, throwing quite a tantrum...
---
#100 Posted: 03:09:54 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ahh quit your squeaking!" Bronos said. "You'll make a fine addition to my collection." He said as he fliped a switch that turned on some old lights. The lights flickered on revileing the skulls of all kinds of animals. Bronos then put Scratch into a very small cage. "Enjoy your last few days of life while it lasts!!" He then laughed and walked away unknowingly dropping his keys.
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me