Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Legend of the Golden Eagle (Animal RP. Still accepting!!)
First | Previous | Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Legend of the Golden Eagle (Animal RP. Still accepting!!) [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#451 Posted: 04:55:08 22/12/2013
"You do realize Bronos still exists right?" asked Roark as he sliced open Bronos leg with his claw.

Zedric opened up Marahute's net with his beak, "Your popcorn freedom is granted."
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#452 Posted: 05:20:13 22/12/2013
"Relax... Relax...," Sayan said as he attempted to calm the owl down. "I could have been worse and you have us. We'll make sure that nothing else happens while you heal.," he continued.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#453 Posted: 05:31:32 22/12/2013
"Oh great, now I am going to need baby-sitters. If I could bury my head on the dirt like ostriches do." Scratch sarcastically complained, obviously very irritated. The fact that he needed to be taken care of was a major shatter in his pride and a threat to his hermit existence. For him, it felt worse than being kicked by a horse.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#454 Posted: 17:16:59 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: @assassinelf You know Bronos escaped right?

Marahute looked at Zedric. "Thank you my friend." She then went over to Scratch. "Now don't worry Scratch your kind heals quickly. Plus you can ride on my back if you want to." She said.
---
SC
#455 Posted: 19:07:47 22/12/2013
"I'd rather... walk." Scratch said, having planned to say something much more rude, but desisted. "I may not be able to fly, but I can still walk. I don't need nobody to take care of me." he then assured, as always, letting is oversize pride take hold.
---
#456 Posted: 22:19:55 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Very well" Marahute said. "But we now need to watch each other's backs even more than ever now that Bronos knows who helped me." She said.

Nero waked up to Marahute and put his paw on her leg. "Don't worry Marahute we'll never give in to Bronos!" he said
---
SC
#457 Posted: 06:24:23 23/12/2013
"To recap, there is this injured long-whiskered owlet, traveling dangerous distances and avoiding a crazy, murderous hunter while having as companions two overgrown house cats, one bigger-than-life eagle, a schizophrenic crow and a smart-Alec rodent." Scratch narrated, letting everybody know how annoyed he felt. "Man does life hates me." he then complained, as if the whole world was against him.
---
#458 Posted: 16:02:56 23/12/2013
"And sadly, I can't imagine to many people don't."
---
#459 Posted: 21:55:51 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hey but look on the bright side we've rescued Marahute and Bronos is gone." Nero said.
---
SC
#460 Posted: 21:58:13 23/12/2013
"Nero is correct on that note."
---
#461 Posted: 03:01:56 24/12/2013
"Riiight, so the hunter escaped and now Marahute won't be the only one he will pursue." The owlet complained, still very annoyed and keeping up rather well with the group despite it's tiny claws.
---
#462 Posted: 03:02:39 24/12/2013
"Unfortunately, life isn't perfect. You just gotta take what you can and live it to the fullest.," Sayan commented ... referring to the good things in life. He certainly had moments in his life where he felt the same. Though, those situations were a tad more dire. Even if there still was a hunter, at least he wasn't alone and at least it wasn't that hunter. He shuddered at the thought of the one whom he had escaped from in his past.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:03:53 24/12/2013 by redwes
#463 Posted: 17:26:37 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"But we know we can beat him and he'll be the one cowaring in the corner instead of us." Marahute said with great pride.
---
SC
#464 Posted: 18:11:46 24/12/2013
Scratch didn't listen to Marahute. He was too concentrated on what Sayan just said. "Life, yeah right, if you knew what I have been through, life wouldn't matter that much." the owlet confessed, revealing that something in his past made him bitter and explained why he risked his life so dangerously much.
---
#465 Posted: 19:28:32 26/12/2013
Oov: Hadn't realized he escaped.

Roark looked at Scratch and stated, "Maybe we should wait until Scratch can defend himself, then defeat Bronos."
---
#466 Posted: 20:23:45 26/12/2013
"I'm sure Scratch would disagree with you.," Sayan said to Roark. "And Scratch...," Sayan looked at the owl. "I'm sorry to hear that. Know that you are not alone and that there are others whom have had... a less then pleasant ...past.," he continued ... partly referring to his own past.
---
#467 Posted: 20:43:20 26/12/2013
"I know that Sayan. But I still stand by myu plan."
---
#468 Posted: 16:58:01 27/12/2013
Quote: redwes
"I'm sure Scratch would disagree with you.," Sayan said to Roark. "And Scratch...," Sayan looked at the owl. "I'm sorry to hear that. Know that you are not alone and that there are others whom have had... a less then pleasant ...past.," he continued ... partly referring to his own past.

"I don't care, and about going after Bronos, on the contrary, if you want to search for that hunter, then be my guest! But THAT wasn't part of my plans. My only goal was to rescue Marahute, and look what it got me into! No sir, not this time. I did my part, so do whatever you want from now on!" Scratch bitterly said, and even with a tone of hate.
He was convinced that he played a very important part in Marahute's rescue, and even though his original plans was to do it alone, he still was still pleased nonetheless that everything worked out. Now all he wanted was to find a place to heal and never see any of the others again...
---
#469 Posted: 19:02:42 27/12/2013
"Ok, you can leave. But you can't take full credit for rescuing Marahute, until she's free from the fear that Bronos might catch her again." Zedric stated.
---
#470 Posted: 23:59:58 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"He's right Scratch." Marahute said.
---
SC
#471 Posted: 03:59:31 28/12/2013
"And thats all you want right? Credit?
---
#472 Posted: 07:33:11 28/12/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"He's right Scratch." Marahute said.

Scratch ignored the others. He was more shocked on what Marahute said. "Oh, now this is a treat! I am not STUPID! I am FULLY AWARE that I didn't do EVERYTHING! I had some help and I admit it, but I am the one who payed the highest PRICE! Something as sacred as flying, and it was taking away for trying to do the right thing, two right thing actually; rescuing a living being and have a little recognition for my pitiful species!" Scratch commented, almost on the verge of tears.

"But hey, thanks for clearing things up. Thank you Marahute for showing me how much I wasted my time. I'll just climb that tree there and hope never to see any of your mangy faces again." he then said, calmer but evidently still extremely upset and still having his usual pessimism. He then proceeded to climb a near tree with his claws and beak, slipping many times. It was quite a pitiful scene the way he struggled so much with such a mauled wing.
---
#473 Posted: 17:22:17 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Marahute felt bad seeing the way Scratch struggled up the tree and walked to him and helped him up the tree with a gentle push of her wing. "Your wing will eventually heal Scratch. You're not helpless in your current state, you can still kick Bronos's butt with your powerful claws and beak." Marahute said.
---
SC
#474 Posted: 18:43:16 30/12/2013
Although Scratch was grateful for the push, he did his best not to show it. "Oh Marahute, don't you see? A broken wing may not be anything to you with your mighty size, but just try to pretend to be my size and see if you can say those words again." Scratch explained, letting her know that somebody as tiny as him didn't stand a chance in his condition... or at least that was the way he believed.
---
#475 Posted: 06:29:28 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"I was once your size when I was very little. I felt very helpless especially sense I didn't know how to fly. I know and feel your pain Scratch but don't let your size deter you away from adventure, challenges, and progress." Marahute said. "Remember it's not size that matters but the size of their will to fight." She said.
---
SC
#476 Posted: 19:41:46 31/12/2013
"Let me be straight with you Marahute. The only reason I went into this stupid rescue was for YOU to tell the story of something as puny as a long-whiskered owlet was able to rescue a legend and finally have some recognition for my pathetic species. And not only that, I even volunteered to do it a second time, and look what it got me into! I even had to put up with that smart-mouthed rodent friend of yours and two gigantic house-cats that could have back-stabbed me at any time they wanted to!" Scratch complained, letting everyone know what a sour experience he had.
---
#477 Posted: 21:22:32 31/12/2013
"But we didn't nor was I ever planning to.," Sayan commented
---
#478 Posted: 21:57:14 31/12/2013
"Hey! You make it sound like I was, which I was not!"
---
#479 Posted: 05:44:16 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"No Scratch it was never for anything." Marahute said.
---
SC
#480 Posted: 08:55:18 01/01/2014
"A smart mouthed rodent who defended you when I threatened to kill you and your sour experience. Now stop talking, rest."
---
#481 Posted: 19:08:11 01/01/2014
With the way everyone was talking, Scratch couldn't tell if they were despising him or just wanting him to rest to keep lending his help. Either way, he now focused his attention on Roark.
"Hah, you should be the least one to talk. Face it, you hated me from the very beginning, but you couldn't do anything to me because there were others around. " the owlet told him, being fully aware how the cheetah had ill will against him, in the beginning at least. Not that he blamed him. Scratch was fully aware that he was being a jerk to everybody, but he didn't care.
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me