Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
DONE AT LAST! [CLOSED]
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#1 Posted: 20:15:37 08/03/2007 | Topic Creator
ive finally finished my spyro story!its took me egsacly:48 days, 12hours and 34 seconds to complete it...ive had breaks inbetween(obviously)
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#2 Posted: 21:07:53 08/03/2007
Are you gonna post some on here? If you do we'll rate it for you. Who knows - it could be a film one day! lol
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Last edited at 16:13:38 09/03/2007 by RedWelshDragon
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#3 Posted: 21:55:17 08/03/2007
Quote: Lover of Spyro
ive finally finished my spyro story!its took me egsacly:48 days, 12hours and 34 seconds to complete it...ive had breaks inbetween(obviously)

How many minutes?
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
#4 Posted: 10:39:50 10/03/2007 | Topic Creator
about 16mins...do you like my new avvi!?!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 11:35:49 10/03/2007
I can't see it... can you please change it?
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
#6 Posted: 18:09:11 10/03/2007 | Topic Creator
its spongebob...
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#7 Posted: 18:22:33 10/03/2007
congrats
#8 Posted: 20:04:09 13/03/2007
You need to change it LOS we can't see it! We just see a little red X.
---

Red Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#9 Posted: 20:12:36 13/03/2007
Correct that is true.
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#10 Posted: 23:59:55 13/03/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon
You need to change it LOS we can't see it! We just see a little red X.

Same here.
---
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#11 Posted: 03:34:39 17/03/2007
Here 2.

Oh, and I've completed an essay to my parents convinceing them that Video games are good for us. Shoud I share it?
Last edited at 03:35:37 17/03/2007 by Dragginwings
spyroandsparx Gold Sparx Gems: 2220
#12 Posted: 13:29:09 17/03/2007
Yup. Oh, and sorry I haven't been posting in a while. smilie
---
COOCIE2 IS MY BEST FRIEND LOLOLOLOLOLOL
#13 Posted: 15:56:14 18/03/2007
OK. I'll look it up in a sec, and run it off when I have spare time. It is very long, and it took me from October '06 to December '06 to GET ER DONE!!! (Like what Larry the Cable Guy says) I hope u guys like it. I don't have the time to post it yet, though... And I might not post ever again after it cuz my fingers will fall off... (I'll have to use my toes...)
#14 Posted: 20:21:18 18/03/2007
lol why can't you just copy and paste?
---

#15 Posted: 00:45:32 19/03/2007
Hmmm... OK... I suppose it ain't that long though... But *feels stupid* I don't know how!! smilie Oh well...
#16 Posted: 01:17:39 19/03/2007
Soz for the double posting, I'll just re-type it. Hope u like it:

The Many Virtues of Video Games

By: Dragginwings

There are many ways that video games help people of all ages do better in school and other very important places. For example, you know how kids are. They always want to stay home and game all day. They also HATE school. If they have bad grades, then they will fail, which is a bad thing. That's where video games come in! If they play video games, then they will tend to have good grades and they won't fail school. If they don't fail school, they have less school years ahead of them to worry about! Can you imagine that's just ONE good thing of many good things that video games do for people?

Another way video games help people is by improving hand-eye coordination. Hand-eye coordination is VERY important in a person's life. It does so much good that even I, with the amazing genius abality to write and type, don't want to go into it all. Anyway, scientists have proven that video games do indeed help with something as important as hand-eye coordination. If you would like to test this theory, follow these simple steps:
1. Test you or your kid's hand-eye coordination.
2. Play or have them play for one hour each day for a month.
3. Test it again.
4. Ask yourself: Has it improved?
Hope that helps!

Video games also entertain people in need. If it is raining outside, your best friend is on vacation, and you just finished a book, what are you to do, stare at a wall? What if the power went off instead? That's why they've invented handhelds! You can take handhelds and play them just about ANYWHERE! All you have to do is charge them for about two hours! Convinient, huh? However, the Game Boy Advance games are short and get dull after a few days. But they've made a successor to the Game Boy Advance: the Nintendo DS!

Here's something I'd bet you didn't know: it's VERY important to purchase new systems every now and then. Why? Simply because every new system has different buttons in different locations. If you get a new handheld you must 'adapt' to the new controls, gaining way better hand-eye coordination than ever before. The BEST video game system available for hand'eye coordination is the Nintendo DS. The Nintendo DS has: two screens, (awesome!) a touch screen, (even cooler!) eight buttons, (sweet!) is the king of good graphics, (THECOOLEST!) a microphone for revolutionized gaming, (totally radical!) and an incredibly low price! And with games like Big Brain Academy, Brain Age, Nintendogs, and Mario Hoops 3 on 3, your child is sure to get straight A's in school! You can't go wrong with a Nintendo DS!

As you can see, video games help kids and adults in many ways. They improve hand-eye coordination; save you when you're bored; and take your mind off of bad things happening in the world. Why, they even educate people (including you!). But don't forget that it's really important to buy new systems; especially the BEST on available: the Nintendo DS!

*END OF LONG BREATHTAKING ESSAY TYPE THINGIE*

And there is the longest post I've ever written. Please don't steal my work. And I indented my paragraphs, but it didn't show up so I spaced them out. Sorry it's sooo long, but I hope u read it. Sometimes I think I should be a writer...*fingers fall off*
Last edited at 01:23:00 19/03/2007 by Dragginwings
#17 Posted: 21:45:21 19/03/2007
Right:

1.) First highlight you text using shift and the mouse or arrow keys.

2.)Once your text is highlighted, right click with the mouse and select Copy. (If this doesn't work, hold down Ctrl - control - and press C on the keypad).

3.) Now go to where you want to paste your text, right click and select Paste. (If this doesn't work, hold down Ctrl and press V on the keypad).

Hope this helps!

Fab essay by the way!
---

#18 Posted: 22:50:45 19/03/2007
OK. Thanks!!! smilie
Spyro fire Red Sparx Gems: 12
#19 Posted: 20:21:18 03/04/2007
hello smilie
#20 Posted: 20:37:41 03/04/2007
Hi.

Dragginwings, I have to say that was really good! You should do those for things you don't like but would like to change in your school!
---

HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#21 Posted: 23:47:18 03/04/2007
Hello, dead topic reviver! ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#22 Posted: 19:43:43 05/04/2007
Oh, zip it! Have you realised that you add to the posts by posting in apparent "dead topics"? Sense!
---

#23 Posted: 01:05:19 06/04/2007
Quote: Dragginwings
Soz for the double posting, I'll just re-type it. Hope u like it:

The Many Virtues of Video Games

By: Dragginwings

There are many ways that video games help people of all ages do better in school and other very important places. For example, you know how kids are. They always want to stay home and game all day. They also HATE school. If they have bad grades, then they will fail, which is a bad thing. That's where video games come in! If they play video games, then they will tend to have good grades and they won't fail school. If they don't fail school, they have less school years ahead of them to worry about! Can you imagine that's just ONE good thing of many good things that video games do for people?

Another way video games help people is by improving hand-eye coordination. Hand-eye coordination is VERY important in a person's life. It does so much good that even I, with the amazing genius abality to write and type, don't want to go into it all. Anyway, scientists have proven that video games do indeed help with something as important as hand-eye coordination. If you would like to test this theory, follow these simple steps:
1. Test you or your kid's hand-eye coordination.
2. Play or have them play for one hour each day for a month.
3. Test it again.
4. Ask yourself: Has it improved?
Hope that helps!

Video games also entertain people in need. If it is raining outside, your best friend is on vacation, and you just finished a book, what are you to do, stare at a wall? What if the power went off instead? That's why they've invented handhelds! You can take handhelds and play them just about ANYWHERE! All you have to do is charge them for about two hours! Convinient, huh? However, the Game Boy Advance games are short and get dull after a few days. But they've made a successor to the Game Boy Advance: the Nintendo DS!

Here's something I'd bet you didn't know: it's VERY important to purchase new systems every now and then. Why? Simply because every new system has different buttons in different locations. If you get a new handheld you must 'adapt' to the new controls, gaining way better hand-eye coordination than ever before. The BEST video game system available for hand'eye coordination is the Nintendo DS. The Nintendo DS has: two screens, (awesome!) a touch screen, (even cooler!) eight buttons, (sweet!) is the king of good graphics, (THECOOLEST!) a microphone for revolutionized gaming, (totally radical!) and an incredibly low price! And with games like Big Brain Academy, Brain Age, Nintendogs, and Mario Hoops 3 on 3, your child is sure to get straight A's in school! You can't go wrong with a Nintendo DS!

As you can see, video games help kids and adults in many ways. They improve hand-eye coordination; save you when you're bored; and take your mind off of bad things happening in the world. Why, they even educate people (including you!). But don't forget that it's really important to buy new systems; especially the BEST on available: the Nintendo DS!

*END OF LONG BREATHTAKING ESSAY TYPE THINGIE*

And there is the longest post I've ever written. Please don't steal my work. And I indented my paragraphs, but it didn't show up so I spaced them out. Sorry it's sooo long, but I hope u read it. Sometimes I think I should be a writer...*fingers fall off*

Holy crud, that's long. It'll take me about an hour to type all of that.
---
#24 Posted: 03:28:22 06/04/2007
Heh, yeah. My fingers fell off, so I must type wid ma toes.
#25 Posted: 09:12:47 06/04/2007
As I said, ya could have just copied and pasted!
---

#26 Posted: 12:42:13 06/04/2007
Quote: Dragginwings
Heh, yeah. My fingers fell off, so I must type wid ma toes.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........ smilie
---
#27 Posted: 15:56:52 06/04/2007
Frostbite has NOTHING on extended-computer-typing disease.
---

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me