Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Dark Cynder: Good Or Evil [CLOSED]
Dark Midnight Green Sparx Gems: 131
#1 Posted: 01:03:07 12/09/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter 1:Visiting

"Hi Spyro!" said Ember while fluttering her eyes. "Oh hi Ember". said spyro.
"What you doing?" Asked Ember. "Just visiting a friend." said spyro.
"Oh who?" Asked Ember. I cannot say Cynder cuz then Ember will get mad thought spyro. "Well are you going to tell me?" said Ember angerly.
"Oh sorry umm i am going to Flame's home." "Ok well see you around spyro." said Ember. "Bye." said spyro. Spyro continued to walk down the path of the forest and ran into Ignitus. "Young dragon why are you wandering this forest alone?" asked Ignitus. 'I am just going to Cynder's...it's not far". said spyro. "Well that reminds me I need to talk to Cynder too." Said Ignitus. "Ok well why do you need to talk to her?" asked Spyro. "I cannot tell you Spyro you will get too worried about her."
said Ignitus. "um ok Ignitus what ever you say."said spyro. They both continued to walk down the path and finally reached Cynder's home. A damp cave with mushrooms and moss growing all over the walls. "Cynder are you in here?" Shouted Ignitus. "yeah I am here." said cynder walking out of the cave. "Is something wrong Ignitus?" Asked Cynder.
"Yes there is follow me Cynder..Spyro you wait here for our return." said Ignitus. "ok." sighed Spyro.

Chapter 2 coming soon
---
OK i am now back for good...... heh bet none of meh friends remember meh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:02 14/09/2008 by Dark Midnight
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#2 Posted: 01:06:27 12/09/2008
Quote: Dark Midnight
chapter 1:Visiting

"Hi Spyro!" said Ember while fluttering her eyes. "Oh hi Ember". said spyro.
"What you doing?" Asked Ember. "Just visiting a friend." said spyro.
"Oh who?" Asked Ember. I cannot say Cynder cuz then Ember will get mad thought spyro. "Well are you going to tell me?" said Ember angerly.
"Oh sorry umm i am going to Flame's home." "Ok well see you around spyro." said Ember. "Bye." said spyro. Spyro continued to walk down the path of the forest and ran into Ignitus. "Young dragon why are you wandering this forest alone?" asked Ignitus. 'I am just going to Cynder's...it's not far". said spyro. "Well that reminds me I need to talk to Cynder too." Said Ignitus. "Ok well why do you need to talk to her?" asked Spyro. "I cannot tell you Spyro you will get too worried about her."
said Ignitus. "um ok Ignitus what ever you say."said spyro. They both continued to walk down the path and finally reached Cynder's home. A damp cave with mushrooms and moss growing all over the walls. "Cynder are you in here?" Shouted Ignitus. "yeah I am here." said cynder walking out of the cave. "Is something wrong Ignitus?" Asked Cynder.
"Yes there is follow me Cynder..Spyro you wait here for our return." said Ignitus. "ok." sighed Spyro.

Chapter 2 coming soon

Better than most of the crap here, but script style isn't how a book is made.
#3 Posted: 01:09:21 12/09/2008 | Topic Creator
well i do not have time to make it fancy dancy. sorry if you dont like it but that's is how the script is going to be.
---
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#4 Posted: 02:17:43 12/09/2008
cool when are you posting chapter 2?
#5 Posted: 02:18:52 12/09/2008 | Topic Creator
maybe tomarrow or saturday
---
#6 Posted: 20:17:30 12/09/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter 2: Ember

Ignitus and Cynder walked another path in the forest that lead to an odd looking battle ground. "Why did you take me here Ignitus?" said Cynder.
"I want to see how strong you are." said Ignitus. "Why do you need to know that?" said Cynder. "I need to know because you may have to defeat the Dark Master yourself." explained Ignitus. "Isn't Spyro supposed to do that?" asked Cynder. "Yes but we fear Spyro is not powerful enough to defeat him." said Ignitus. "So show me some of your abilities."
------meanwhile--------

"what is taking them so long?.... I am going to see what they are doing." said Spyro. Spyro then started to follow the foot prints of Ignitus and Cynder.
"SPYRO!!!!!!!!" Shouted Ember. "Oh great here she comes." said Spyro.
"You said you were going to Flame's place and I checked and you were not there!!!!!" Shouted Ember. "Well i was....."said Spyro while being interupted by Ember. "Never mind that why are you at Cynder's cave?" "I was going to tell her something." said Spyro. "And what were you going to tell her?" said Ember. "Ember why do you need to know everything..you need to stop being so nosey!!!!" Shouted Spyro. --Ember did not say anything and walked away while hitting Spyro in his face with her tail--
---Spyro countinued to follow Cynder's and Ignitus's foot prints----

chapter 3 coming soon
---
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#7 Posted: 20:57:12 12/09/2008
its pretty good. (I just HATE this post to short thing!)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:57:30 12/09/2008 by Sails_the_fox
#8 Posted: 23:25:42 12/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks sails!!!!!!
---
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#9 Posted: 02:25:16 13/09/2008
wow its really good
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#10 Posted: 19:19:52 13/09/2008
i love it so far
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#11 Posted: 21:59:08 13/09/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter 3: The Dark Master Returns

--Spyro finally reached the battle ground and looked around--
"Cynder..Ignitus?!" shouted Spyro. "Over here Spyro!!" Shouted Cynder.
"Get out of here!" shouted Ignitus in a deep dark voice." "What?" said Spyro confused. " "I mean why are you here Spyro?" said Ignitus nervously. "Ignitus are you okay?" said Cynder.
---Ignitus started to cough---
"Ignitus?" said Spyro.
---Around Ignitus formed a dark foggy black mist and Ignitus turned into The Dark Master---
--Spyro then fainted and while everything was going black he could hear Cynder scream......

---Spyro then woke to Ember's voice---

"Spyro are you okay?" said Ember. "Yeah i am ok....but where is Cynder!"
said Spyro. "Oh that black dragon?" asked Ember. "Yes her."said Spyro. "Oh I watched the whole thing." said Ember. "Can you please tell me?" said Spyro "Well I will tell you if you give me a kiss he he he." said Ember "fine whatever"said Spyro.

---Ember closed her eyes and Spyro picked up a frog and made the frog kiss her insted---

"Wow Spyro you are a good kisser." said Ember. "Tell me what happened to Cynder!!!! shouted Spyro "Ok settle down.... before you or Cynder came to the battle ground i was practicing my flame ability. And I heard someone coming and i ran into a bush. And the thing that came was a dragon a old, purple dragon and he drank this potion and next thing I know he turned into Ignitus." said Ember. "Then he went away and brought Cynder with him this time and told her like Cynder should go and not you to defeat The Dark Master." countinued Ember. "Well why do you think he said that for?" asked Spyro. "I think he said that because he knows you can defeat him if you came along. And if Cynder came by herself he could corrupt her and make her kill you." said Ember. "Whoa how do you know this?"asked Spyro. " I over-heard him talking about his plan out loud to himself." said Ember. "Ok thanks Ember". said Spyro.
"But you know you do not need that black, ugly, dark, beast you call Cynder." said Ember.

---Spyro did not hear her and started to run towards the temple---

Chapter 4 coming soon
---
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#12 Posted: 01:59:21 14/09/2008
that's sooooo good! i love it! smilie smilie
---
N/A
#13 Posted: 02:02:12 14/09/2008 | Topic Creator
aww thanks guys!!
---
#14 Posted: 02:47:55 14/09/2008
great job so far bro.
#15 Posted: 03:36:07 14/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Poisoned again

--Spyro went inside the Temple and looked for the REAL Ignitus--

"Ignitus where are you!?!?!?!??!" shouted Spyro. " What is all this comotion about?" asked Ignitus while walking out of a doorway.
"I was walking to Cynder's cave and you came but only it wasn't you it was The Dark Master and he wanted to go to Cynder too and then"..... said Spyro while being interupted by Ignitus. "Please get to the point" said Ignitus. "Ok The Dark Master has taken Cynder." shouted Spyro.

--Ignitus stared at Spyro in disbelief and then said "Follow me."--

--Spyro obeyed and followed him into the room of visions--

--Meanwhile--

"Get off of me." screamed Cynder. The Dark Master ignored her and said "You foolish dragon you shouldn't of changed sides......so now we must poison your form again along with your mind. So you will forget about that annoying purple dragon." "NO please don't." Cried Cynder.
---The Dark Master then threw Cynder in a pool of dark liquid and Cynder flew out but she was Evil Cynder-- "Cynder do you remember me?" asked The Dark Master. "Yes.... I do master." said Cynder. "Now I want you to go KILL Spyro the purple dragon and do not fail or it sha'll be you that dies." said The Dark Master.
--Cynder took off towards the Temple with a loud roar.--

Chapter:5 coming soon

*important note* I am changing the title to Dark Cynder: Good Or Evil.
---
#16 Posted: 04:39:51 14/09/2008
awesome bro. and i like the new title better and one more thing is Ember still going to be in this story?
#17 Posted: 04:42:14 14/09/2008 | Topic Creator
No i do not think Ember is going to be in this anymore but she is just an extra for now....
---
#18 Posted: 17:51:22 14/09/2008
come on write the next chap.
#19 Posted: 17:52:19 14/09/2008 | Topic Creator
i will in a minute or 2
---
#20 Posted: 19:13:11 14/09/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter 5: Visions

"Spyro now is a good time for you to practice your abiltity "Vision Of The Past." said Ignitus. "What is that?" asked Spyro. "It is one of the many abilities a purple dragon can learn. There is also "Vision Of The Future" and "Vision Of The Present" but for now we will learn "Vision Of The Past. Now I want you to look in the pool of visions and tell me what you see." Said Ignitus. I do not see anything Ignitus...said Spyro. "I figured you would say that....ok Spyro I want you to relax, empty your mind, and let your vision come into you." said Ignitus. "Ok Ignitus i will try." said Spyro.
"See anything Spyro?" asked Ignitus. "Yes i see The Dark Master throwing Cynder in a pool of dark liquid. And oh no she came out.... but she is huge.....huge like when she was poisoned. And she is bowing down to HIM!!!" said Spyro. "This is not good let me see into the present if you don't mind Spyro." said Ignitus. "We are in great danger Spyro...Cynder is heading towards the Temple...she is coming here....to kill you." said Ignitus fearful. "No that's not true she wouldn't do that...wouldn't she remember me?" said Spyro. "I am sorry young dragon but the liquid The Dark Master threw her in was gigabyte poison and there is no way she can remember you." said Ignitus sadly.

*The Temple shakes and Cynder flew in the room where Spyro and Ignitus is*

" Spyro get out of here!" shouted Ignitus.

Chapter 6 coming soon
---
#21 Posted: 19:33:16 14/09/2008
cool *post too short*
#22 Posted: 01:29:14 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 : Spyro captured

*Volteer, Terrordor, and Cyril ran in the room*
"What is going on." asked Volteer. "Cynder has come and she is after Spyro. So we need to get Spyro and ourselves out of here NOW!"
*The four guardians flew out of the Temple and managed to get to safety. But Spyro was still inside the Temple* "Cynder do you remember me?" asked Spyro. "Yes your the annoying purple dragon I was sent to kill. But insted of killing you I will take you with me for The Dark Master to do it himself. For him to get revenge!!! shouted Cynder.
*Cynder then swooped Spyro off the ground and knocked him out then took off towards The Dark Master's cavern while arriving ten minutes later* "Cynder did you finish the job?" asked The Dark Master. "No but I did something even better for you." answered Cynder. "Oh really?" said The Dark Master. "Yes I brought Spyro here for you to finish him off. For you to get revenge." said Cynder. "Good idea Cynder I like it. But now I do not have time to do it so just lock him up in a cell." said The Dark Master. "Yes master." said Cynder. *Cynder obeyed and locked him up in cell number 13* "We will deal with you later." said Cynder.

Chapter 7 coming soon
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:47 15/09/2008 by Dark Midnight
#23 Posted: 02:27:16 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7: Rookie The Scientist

*The next morning Spyro woke to someones constant talking*
"Ok we will now add this chemical then this....." said the voice.
*Spyro then realized it was a scientist talking while he was preforming a experiment in his lab next to Spyro's cell* "Umm excuse me!" shouted Spyro. "What do you want prisoner?" said the scientist. "I want to know where I am and how I got here." said Spyro. "You were captured by Cynder and she locked you in here with me and everyone else." said the scientist. *Spyro then got his mind together.... while he looked around what he saw bothered him. He saw bones laying in cells, chains hanging from walls, mold growing almost everywhere and worst of all he saw other prisoners in their cells with a doubtful look on their faces that help will never come* "Why are there so many other prisoners here?" asked Spyro. "These prisoners you see are a group of rebellions that helped in the war but failed and got themselves captured." said the scientist. "How long have they been here?" asked Spyro. "About seven-teen years." said the scientist. "I need to help them escape."said Spyro. "Are you crazy nobody ever escaped this place and nobody ever will. I seen many try and yet every one of them failed to do so." "How do you know all this." asked Spyro. "I was here longer than anyone. I spent my whole life here." said the scientist. "Wow how did you end up here anyway?" asked Spyro. "When i was a little gremlin I ran away from home and I had an interest in science. And it was so cold out i had to find shelter so I found this place. I didn't know this place was runned by evil creatures. And i asked if I could stay here a while. They said yeah you can stay here forever. I also told them if they can supply me with science tools and they gave me them. That is how I ended up here and became the scientist for the evil fiends.Oh and by the way call me Rookie." said the scientist. "Wow you work for The Dark Master." asked Spyro. "Yeah." answered Rookie. "Oh so you are not a prisoner?" asked Spyro. "Nope just a friendly scientist that works for evil fiends." said Rookie
*There were footsteps coming down the prison stairs* "Someone is coming I have to get back to work and Spyro do not tell anybody I told you anything." whispered Rookie. "Ok i won't" Spyro whispered back.

Chapter 8 coming soon
---
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#24 Posted: 02:35:53 15/09/2008
oooooooooh interesting! smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#25 Posted: 21:54:36 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8: The Mysterious Earth Dragon

"Get back in your cell." said an ape. "All right all right."said the dragon.
*the dragon entered the same cell where Spyro is* "Hey I guess were cellmates." said the dragon. "Umm yeah I guess we are." said Spyro. "So what's your name." asked the dragon. "I'm Spyro." said Spyro. "Wait your a purple dragon!" shouted the dragon.
*The dragon bowed down to Spyro and so did everyone else* "My name is Spike I am the leader of these rebellions. And you have come to free us!!" shouted Spike. "Well I never planned to do"...Said Spyro while being interuped by Spike. "What's the plan?" Asked Spike. "Well first I have to help Cynder." said Spyro "Who's Cynder? asked Spike. "You know the big black dragon. But right now I have to free her from The Dark Master. *There was more footsteps coming down the stairs. Then Spyro saw Cynder coming down the cell stairs*
"Now it is time for your execution Spyro" Said Cynder. *Cynder unlocked the cell door and Spike sliped out and started to run in the opposite direction* "Spyro i will be back for you" whispered Spike. "Ok but please hurry." Spyro whispered back. * Cynder attached chains to Spyro's neck, wings, and tail. Then tugged him up the celler stairs to the execution room* "Now it is time." said The Dark Master. *Spyro looked around the big room. He saw cracked brown walls, blood stains everywhere and worse of all a stockade. Cynder then put Spyro in the stockade and was ready to pull the lever but something caught her eye in the shadows* "Master did you see that?" asked Cynder. "Yes go see what it is." said The Dark Master. *Then it jumped out of the darkness. It was Spike. Cynder growled and whipped her long tail at Spike but missed*
"Spyro I am here for you buddy! shouted Spike. "Well I need a little help here! Spyro shouted back. "Ok here I come." yelled Spike. *Cynder blocked the way. Spike jumped over her and smashed the stockade freeing Spyro* "Follow me!" shouted Spike. "What about Cynder?" said Spyro. "We will come back for her later. But now we have to free the other prisoners." said Spike while he started to run for the prison. "Ok." said Spyro while he followed Spike. "Hurry press the switch it will release the prisoners. shouted Spike. "OK." said Spyro. *Spyro pressed the switch and the cell doors opened. There were footsteps coming down the stairs. Spike did one of his earth abilities and made a tunnel through the ground leading outside the prison* "Hurry everybody go through the tunnel! WE do not have much time" yelled Spike *Rookie just watched as one by one the prisoners escaped through the tunnel. Lastly Spyro and Spike went through. Cynder finally made it down the prison stairs but all the prisoners were gone. She tried to go through the tunnel but was too big. Then she looked at Rookie* "Why didn't you stop them?" asked Cynder. "I aint no prison guard I am the scientist." said Rookie. "Come with me Rookie NOW!!" screamed Cynder. "I don't think so." said Rookie. *Rookie Grabbed everything he could carry of his science tools and dived through the tunnel* "Spyro, Spike wait for me." shouted Rookie.

Chapter 9 coming soon
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:18 16/09/2008 by Dark Midnight
#26 Posted: 22:12:53 15/09/2008
NP. (...........short)
#27 Posted: 02:04:56 16/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9: Camping

* Rookie finally caught up with the others* "Why did you come I thought you worked there." Said Spike. "Yeah well Cynder was about to torture me because I let all of you escape." said Rookie. "So you are coming with us?" asked Spike. "Yeah I guess i am." answered Rookie. " That's good we would probley need you in our travels." said Spike. "Well Spike where exactly are we traveling to?" Asked Spyro. "We are going to The Healers Hut." answered Spike. "Why?" asked Rookie. " "Because some of us need to be healed from our scars and cuts." said Spike. "Oh." answered Rookie." *Spike, Spyro, Rookie and the others started to walk towards The Healers Hut* "So how long until we get there." asked Spyro. "Lets see about five days." answered Spike "Are you kidding me?" asked Spyro. "Nope I never lie." said Spike. "Well it is getting dark we should camp out." said Rookie. "Ok do you think we should Spyro?" asked Spike. "Yeah it's been a tough day for everyone." said Spyro.
*They all set up tents and Rookie found fire wood near by* "Aww man we don't have nothing to light a fire." said Rookie. "Yes we do stand back." said Spyro. *Spyro leaned over and started a camp fire with his flame breath* "Oh duhh we have Spyro. And guess what guys when I hurried to take some of my science tools I grabbed a bag of marshmellows!!!!! Said Rookie. "Oh cool now we can all have marshmellows!" shouted Spike. *Spike threw all of the marshmellows in the air and Spyro flamed them* "Look we had just the amount for everyone to get some." said Spyro. "Well it is getting late we should all go to sleep now." said Rookie. "Yeah I agree tomarrow we will carry on our journey." said Spike. *everyone went in their tents and went to sleep*

Chapter 10 coming soon!!!
---
#28 Posted: 17:08:51 16/09/2008
Good. more. (to short of course)
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#29 Posted: 17:28:25 16/09/2008
I like it when Ember kissed the frog.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#30 Posted: 21:09:30 16/09/2008
Honestly, I actually liked it. 0.0 I'm not kidding either.
#31 Posted: 21:25:16 16/09/2008 | Topic Creator
wow you are actually saying that? *passes out* jk thanks alot i was kind of nervous of what you will think of it but i didn't think you would say that!!!!! man i want to be a writter when i grow up now.
---
#32 Posted: 22:37:19 16/09/2008
WOW! o.0 Spyro2008 is being NICE! O.0 0.o
#33 Posted: 22:48:42 16/09/2008
Quote: Sails_the_fox
WOW! o.0 Spyro2008 is being NICE! O.0 0.o

I'm supercalifragilisticexpealidocous.
#34 Posted: 22:52:39 16/09/2008 | Topic Creator
LOL i thought u were the JOKER from BATMAN not supercalifragilisticexpealidocous!!!!!!!! LOL
---
#35 Posted: 00:01:05 17/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10 : The vision Of The present

*The next morning Spyro crawled out of his tent and yawned* "You finally woke up we have been waiting." said Spike. "You been waiting? Why didn't you wake me up?" asked Spyro. "We didn't want to bother you" said Rookie. "So are you ready to travel?" asked Spike. "Can we hunt for breakfest while we travel?" asked one of the rebellions. "Yeah I am sure Spyro can hunt better then I can. So Spyro are you up for it?Asked Spike. "Yeah lets go." said Spyro. *Spyro then lead the rebellions down a river bank* "OK now I want everybody to split in two groups one group comes with me. And the other group goes with Spike. We will meet back here when everyone is finished! shouted Spyro. * The rebellions split into two different groups and each group traveled different paths*
"Keep up everyone we don't want anyone left behind!! shouted Spyro.
--Meanwhile--
"I am so sorry master the rebellions and Spyro escaped." said Cynder with a fearful voice. "Cynder you now have to suffer great consequences." said The Dark Master angerly. "I understand." said Cynder weakly. *The Dark Master then left the room and brought back a whip. The Dark Master then started to whip Cynder*
--Meanwhile--
*Spyro was leading his group and thought about Cynder. He then had a vision. A vision of the present. He then saw The Dark Master torturing Cynder with the whip* "Why did we stop." yelled a rebellion. "Guys listen I have to get back to The Dark Master's Cavern NOW! Shouted Spyro. "Why in the world would you need to do that?" asked a rebellion. "I have no time to explain. So just tell Spike and the others to go on without me. I will catch up when I am finished! said Spyro. *Spyro then started to fly towards The Dark Master's Cavern*

Chapter 11 coming soon
---
Shadow Angel Green Sparx Gems: 259
#36 Posted: 19:39:46 17/09/2008
wow I love it
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
#37 Posted: 01:51:33 19/09/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter 11: The Book

*Spyro finally reached The Dark Master's Cavern and went through the same tunnel that Spike made to help the prisoners escape. Spyro looked around in the prison...everything was still in place. He then walked up the prison stairs that lead to a study. Books were everywhere on shelves, on a desk and on the floor*

"Hey what's that?" Whispered Spyro to himself.

*Spyro looked at a book that had a dark cover on it and the title was "The Cures and How To Make Gigabyte poison For Dummies". Spyro turned pages and found something interesting. He found the cure for gigabyte poison. "Scorpian venom, a frogweed's tounge, fire fly powder, and hair of a werewolve* "Gosh that is alot of ingrediants!!!" shouted Spyro. *There was heavy footsteps outside the room. The door swung open and it was The Dark Master. Spyro ducked under the desk hopeing that The Dark Master did not see him* "That's odd why is my book open?" The Dark Master asked himself. *Spyro accidently farted and it stunk up the room* "God what is that smell." said The Dark Master.
*The Dark Master started to gag at the smell and ran out of the room* "I need to take this book with me. Maybe the healer from The Healer's hut will have these ingrediants." whispered Spyro to himself. *Spyro went out of the study, made his way down the prison stairs and out the tunnel* "Now I need to get back to SPike and the others." said Spyro.
*He then started to fly back to his friends*

Chapter 12 coming soon!!!!
---
#38 Posted: 18:49:53 21/09/2008
i am tired of waiting for chap. 12 hurry up!!!!
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
#39 Posted: 20:23:33 22/09/2008
How could a dragon hold a Whip?
#40 Posted: 00:40:06 23/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sails_the_fox
How could a dragon hold a Whip?

i don't know.......his mouth maybe? LOL i am such a re re
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#41 Posted: 18:31:47 28/09/2008
Can u please write more? PLEASE???!!!!!!!!
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#42 Posted: 20:11:48 29/09/2008
yeah i know please write MORE
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
#43 Posted: 20:43:44 29/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12: The Healer's Hut

"Guys!! Shouted Spyro while landing next to his friends. "Spyro this is the Healer's Hut." said Rookie. "Did you rescue Cynder?" asked Spike. "No not yet....I am wondering if the healer can make the cure." said Spyro. "Do you even know the ingrediants?" asked Rookie. "Yes I stole this book from The Dark Master and it has the ingrediants inside." said Spyro. "Can we let the rebellions go inside to get healed first?" asked Spike. Sure I guess.... sighed Spyro. "What's wrong asked Rookie as Spike and the rebellions walked into the hut. "Nothing it's just that this will take forever because how many rebellions are here.....about two-hundred?" "No about three- hundred."Laughed Rookie. "I cannot wait that long. Screamed Spyro as he got up and pushed some of the rebellions out of the way so he can go in the hut. "Listen lady you need to make this cure for me right away so I can free my friend." Said Spyro. "OK first of all i am trying to heal the long term wounds of these poor rebellions. And second of all I am a not a lady!!!! The healer said as he started to wrap a bandage around a rebellions arm. "Next!!! said the healer. "I am next!!! Shouted Spyro while pushing another rebellion out of the way to be first in line. "Ok well what is it you need? asked the healer. "I need you to make this cure. Said Spyro as he flipped through the pages and then giving the book to the healer. "So you need me to make this type of gigabyte cure?" said the healer while pointing to a recipe. "Yes." Said Spyro. "Ok well this will be a an extremely hard recipe to make so I work on it now. And let my helper finish off these rebellions for me. I shall not be disturbed or this cure will be ruined. said the healerwhile calling his helper into the room and going into another room.
*Spyro walked out of the hut and looked into the night sky* "Cynder I am coming." whispered Spyro.

--meanwhile--

*The Dark Master ordered a monkey to put Cynder in her cell* "Why am a serving a monster?" whispered Cynder to herself. While the monkey pushed her in her cell.

Chapter 13 coming soon
---
#44 Posted: 02:58:26 03/10/2008
cool cant wait for the next chapter
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#45 Posted: 18:20:40 05/10/2008
Yeah!!Me too!! Peace Out!!!(capital letter 2 high...) DAMIT!!!!
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#46 Posted: 19:23:28 05/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13: The Plan

*The next morning Spyro came out of his tent and all the rebellions, Rookie, and Spike were looking at him.* "What's wrong?" asked Spyro. "We have decided to go to war." Replied Spike. "What? Are you crazy." asked Spyro. "We are tired of these evil forces. I mean look at all those wounds that the rebellions had."said Spike. "But I do not want you guys to get hurt or even killed." shouted Spyro. "We won't we will have a very special dragon to lead us into battle." said Rookie. "And who is that?" asked Spyro. "Spyro it is you that will lead us into battle."said Rookie. "Why me....Spike is the leader of you all not me." said Spyro. "Spyro I am no leader. I lead the war the last time and look what I have done. I have gotten all of my army captured and we stayed in that horrible prison for seven-teen years. What great leader I am." Said Spike looking down. "Ok I will do it." said Spyro. "Great!!!" said a rebellion in joy. "So do we have a plan yet?" asked Spyro. "Indeed we have worked on it all last night. said a rebellion. "OK what is it?" asked Spyro. *Spike took out a map in his tent and walked over to Spyro. Then pointed to an area on the map* "This area is called shadow valley. It is where all evil forces are including The Dark Master. He doesn't live in the prison he comes here every night to rest." said Spike. And we planned an invasion on Friday. Today is Monday so we will need some time to get armor for everyone."said Spike. "We will be leaving The Healer's hut today."So everyone pack your things up! shouted Spike. "Were do you plan on going next?" asked Spyro. "The Market of course. So we can by our armor." said Spike. "OK well let me go get that cure for Cynder."said Spyro. *Spyro walked into the hut and saw the healer* "Umm excuse me. Is the cure ready to go?" asked Spyro. "Yes here you go."said the healer while handing a bottle of yellow liquid to Spyro. "Thanks." said Spyro while heading out the door. "Spyro are you ready to go?" asked Spike. "Yeah I am ready." said Spyro. "Ok let's go!!" shouted Spike.

*They then started to walk towards the Market*

-Meanwhile-

*Cynder was taking a nap in her cell while a monkey came infront of the cell* "Cynder get up we are going to Shadow Valley." said the monkey. "Why?" asked Cynder. "No questions just get up and follow me." shouted the monkey. "OK gosh." mumbled Cynder. *Cynder followed the monkey into a room where The Dark Master is* "Cynder you will carry all the monkeys and my belongings. We are moving to Shadow Valley so I can get some more protection. So go finish the job. Said The Dark Master. Cynder obeyed and carried everything to Shadow Valley. *When Cynder got into the tower, the monkeys started to take all the stuff she brought and put it on the ground. While The Dark Master finally flew in the tower. "Monkeys I orderer you put my things into places where they belong." Shouted The Dark Master. "Yes sir." said a Monkey "Cynder you have done good. Follow me." said The Dark Master. *Cynder followed The Dark Master in a room. "Cynder for your great obedience you shall stay in this room insted of a cell. *Cynder looked around and saw a fluffy bed, carpet on the floor, and a big window. The Dark Master walked away and a monkey pushed Cynder inside and locked the door. "Wow i do not believe this." said Cynder shocked.

Chapter 14 coming soon
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#47 Posted: 19:30:15 05/10/2008
Wow, good story!smilie
#48 Posted: 20:50:59 06/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14: Shopping

*They entered a small town and then slipped through dark alleys and tunnels. Spyro looked around and saw small colorful tents with creatures selling supplies* "This is the market?" asked Spyro. "Yeah....oh great did I bring them money?" asked Spike while searching through his bags. "It's right there!!! Shouted Rookie. "Oh right in front of my face too." laughed Spike. "Enough fooling around we need to buy the armor before they sell out." said Spyro. *They then saw a small tent that was zipped up with a sign with faded letters spell "Armor $5 a set"* "Ohhhhh a discount!!!!!!" shouted Rookie.
*Rookie and the others ran over to the small tent and looked around* "Umm there is another sign. Its says ring bell for service" said
Spyro. *Spike rang the bell and out of the tent came a old ogar, dressed in old clothing on, with white hair, brown eyes, wrinkles all over his face, and green skin* "How may I help you?" whispered the ogar with a hoarse, dry voice. "We came to buy some armor." said Spyro. "You did!!!" shouted the ogar. "Yeah.....is there a problem with it?" asked Spyro "No no no no no no. I just haven't had a customer in a very long time. Come on in and welcome." said the ogar cheerfully. "Rebellions stay outside. Spyro, Rookie you guys come in." ordered Spike. "OK." said Rooike. *Spyro, Rookie and Spike stepped into the small hut and started to walk around in search for good quality armor* "Take your time take your time." said the ogar. "Hey Spyro look at this! It looks like this armor is made for a purple dragon. said Rookie. *Spyro walked over to Rookie and looked at the golden armor in his hand* Wow is that real gold Rookie? asked Spyro. "I don't know it looks like it." replied Rookie. *The old Rookie came over and looked at Spyro and Rookie. "Do you guys need any help?" asked the ogar. "Umm yeah is this armor real gold? asked Spyro. "Well of course it is!!! We only make golden armor for purple dragons. That set that you are holding actualy was here for about five hundred years to be exact. And that set has a very special power. It grants a purple dragon unbelieveable powers. Said the ogar. "What kind of powers?" asked Spyro. "I don't know that set has been handed down from generation to generation in my family. And they never had told me what kind of powers it has." said the ogar. "How much is it? Is it $5 like that sign said outside?" asked Rookie. " No but for you guys I will give you a discount. It is $100 but with the discount it is $50. So what do you say..... deal or no deal?" asked the ogar. "Let me talk to Spike first Mr. Ogar sir. said Spyro. *Spyro then walked over to Spike* "Umm Spike do we have enough money to buy a single armor set for $50? "Yeah I think so." said Spike. "OK thanks." said Spyro. *Spyro when back over to Rookie and the ogar* "So what did he say SPyro?" asked Rookie. "He said I can buy it." said Spyro. "OK cash regisister." said the ogar. *Spyro followed the ogar and payed for his armor* "Ok thank you for your business." said the ogar. *Spyro took his armor and told Rookie he will wait outside for him to be done*

--Meanwhile--

"Why did he give me this room?" What did I do so good to get this?" asked Cynder out loud. "Oh well anything is better than that uncomfortable cell. said Cynder outloud again. *Cynder heard footsteps outside her locked door. The knob started to turn, then the door swung open* "Cynder master wants to see you." said an ape. " I Wonder what he wants this time." asked Cynder to herself. *Cynder entered into The Dark Master's chamber. "Cynder I feel something bad is going to happen very soon so I need you to guard the entrance of Shadow Valley so nothing can get in or out. Go do it!!" shouted The Dark Master. "OK OK geez you don't have to be rude about it!! Cynder shouted back while flying towards the entrance of Shadow Valley.
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#49 Posted: 23:05:43 06/10/2008
that's really good! please write more!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#50 Posted: 23:48:10 06/10/2008
this story is so longggggg but i love it
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me